Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:57:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020  (Read 13442 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:22:05 AM

There are so many altcoins you can just invest in your money and I'm sure it's a good idea to invest in cheap and potentially long-term altcoins to make sure that the altcoins you have purchased on your project can only be based on that whether it's a good thing or not because if their project is poor even if their project has been raised in ico it can still be a shitcoin or a dead project there is a lot of news and this is because their admin st support is not very active on their website and the group becomes shitcoin their token and many dumpers sell their token so before you buy and make sure you first get good or thought so ultimately you will not regret buying this tokens.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

For now I will buy coins or tokens that have marketcap more than $500 million, current market conditions make us optimistic that this year the market will soon be bullrun, so as long as coins have a marketcap of more than $ 500 million, of course they will have the same opportunity to profit.

..........///....../////..........
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:23:17 PM

it is about really what you risk, tron,holo, neo, quark bla bla, or less risk: ethereum, ripple, monero, binance, etc. but believe me my friend if you really wanna get less risk, just buy only bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:30:50 AM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

if you already have enough bitcoin, then for sure you should have ethereum too my friend
after that maybe EOS, NEO, Tron and ontolgy is the best choice,, remember always DYOR before investing
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:34:36 AM

Forget about altcoin currencies and invest into Bitcoin while it is cheap. Time for buying altcoins will come, but currently all interest goes to Bitcoin.

BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:13:38 AM

If you want to buy altcoins for a long term, I recommend to pay attention to Ethereum, TRON, Zilliqa, Holo, BitTorrent. I chose these altcoins because with them your portfolio will look balanced and diversified. I also recommend to add Stellar and IOTA.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:26:28 AM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

there are many choices for altcoins, especially those that just entered the exchange because the price is very cheap compared to the price of ico.
but again, the risk is big enough to invest now because the market movement is not so strong and stable of course it can evaporate just when there are issues or rumors that make corrections or accidents again.
I think the better potential you choose is the top 10 altcoins and research them

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:42:08 PM

Forget about altcoin currencies and invest into Bitcoin while it is cheap. Time for buying altcoins will come, but currently all interest goes to Bitcoin.
in my opinion it's better to invest in a number of Altcoins that have potential because the prices are low and so the chances will be greater and I'm sure good Altcoin can be profitable.
yes indeed Bitcoin is a good coin and there is no doubt that it becomes number 1 coin, but it is not easy to get a profit and if the conditions are bad then there is no hope of other coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:47:36 PM

in my opinion it's better to invest in a number of Altcoins that have potential because the prices are low and so the chances will be greater and I'm sure good Altcoin can be profitable.
yes indeed Bitcoin is a good coin and there is no doubt that it becomes number 1 coin, but it is not easy to get a profit and if the conditions are bad then there is no hope of other coins.
Bitcoin already proved itself with being the first available cryptocurrency but the investment opportunities are limited on dominant coins. So, we need to find the potential altcoin for better profit/loss ratio.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:38:06 PM

Hard to choose only 5, but these are my best:

- Ontology
- Cosmos
- Neo
- ZRX
- OmiseGo

Other good alts IMHO:

- Waves
- Stratis
- Polymath
- Ardor
- Holochain
- RCN
- XEM
- Mainframe
- Metal
- Bittorrent
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:17:34 PM

If you want to buy coins, better try to buy Atf, Cred, Utk, Nem, Ethereum, Dgb, Trx, Neo, and Eos. These are the altcoins that are good to buy then in exchange better to buy Bnb, KCS, Houbi, and coinbene those are on top exchange most of the time in the market.
most of what you mentioned sounds foreign to my ears, actually I'm not too sure about holding an altcoin in the long run, especially with strange coins, with a small market volume, of course there will be a sense of worried. if you want to hold it up until 2020 then buy one that is trusted, already has a long track record like Ethereum, Stellar, XRP, LTC, or Binance
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

This is the part where I like about your post, for you to actually be successful you must research deeply about any coin you want to invest in, Bitcoin, XRP,  Binance coin, Neo is a go from me but DYOI

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:15:07 PM

Since many people won't like investing in new projects I will say just look for your picks from top 20 coins on the market, as for me I prefer new projects

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:30:56 PM

Its always good to diversify your investment and one should not dependent to only just 1 coin even I have also many different-different altcoins and I would say you can also check and more research about these coins as I feel its worth to buy for longterm: Aeron, B2Bx, DeepOnion, Ethereum, BNB and Tezos.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:34:18 PM

Its always good to diversify your investment and one should not dependent to only just 1 coin even I have also many different-different altcoins and I would say you can also check and more research about these coins as I feel its worth to buy for longterm: Aeron, B2Bx, DeepOnion, Ethereum, BNB and Tezos.

Unfortunately, there is no big difference what to buy, very few coins have their own trajectory, different from Bitcoin. Now it is often the case that if Bitcoin falls, then everything falls.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:39:06 PM

Unfortunately, there is no big difference what to buy, very few coins have their own trajectory, different from Bitcoin. Now it is often the case that if Bitcoin falls, then everything falls.
if you pay attention then not all altcoins fall when bitcoin fall. There are mirrored coins which giving a profit when Bitcoin falls

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:59:19 PM

hey lets buy neo. Recently there is a lot of news about NEO. Besides, neo's upgraded to version 3.0. It will pumb soon
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:04:52 PM

Investing on different coins is a good idea as it makes you never to depend most on any of the investment. Doing research will always be of great advantage so you wouldn't put your funds at the wrong place were no profit will be yielded. Here are some Altcoins I will like you to take a vivid look before you can invest BNB, NIO, XEM, EOS, OIO etc.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:29:44 PM

This year I was going for BTC, ETH and I'm thinking to buy NEO, ADA, CARDANO for long long term. Good luck

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:36:18 AM

Altcoin investment now and in the future will enjoy profits from the right coin selection, because not all coins have the potential to increase in price.
In my opinion the altcoins that can be an option for investment are Ethereum, LitecoinI, EOS, Binance and Tether because the prospects are quite good and in the future the potential increase is quite large, considering altcoin is now the preferred choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: