Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you disagree??  (Read 1059 times)
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:25:32 PM

I'm optimistic about it but I won't make any actual predictions about the crypto market. As for last year 2018 there had been a lot of predictions about bull starting but unfortunately it turns out negative. Hopefully this year could be the awaited year.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:33:41 PM

It is not necessary to rejoice too soon. Usually the market almost always moves against the crowd so it is possible that we will still experience a drop.
don't be too pessimistic bro. not always like that market. after a big fall last year, it's normal if the market rises now. every time there is a decline, it will definitely increase, that's how the market moves. so I'm sure this will be a bullrun, even though it's not as big as 2017 but it's enough to make us all happy
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:45:22 PM

I do not think this is a bull run, just a pump of BTC.
Many good news lately on the market and we are prepared for bulls to return but we have still no proof that it is already happening.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:45:47 PM

It is not necessary to rejoice too soon. Usually the market almost always moves against the crowd so it is possible that we will still experience a drop.
don't be too pessimistic bro. not always like that market. after a big fall last year, it's normal if the market rises now. every time there is a decline, it will definitely increase, that's how the market moves. so I'm sure this will be a bullrun, even though it's not as big as 2017 but it's enough to make us all happy
The market experiencing ups and downs is a natural thing because it has become a market characteristic that often changes.
but I'm sure if one day the market can become Bullrun and now the process is near.
it's not easy to reach Bull so we have to wait patiently, and sometimes the market has gone up pretty well then down again and maybe it is a process of rising high which is currently not too strong for Bullrun.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:22:36 PM

I wouldn't agree nor would i disagree completely. This is because the price of crypto currencies and bitcoin in specific is some what totally unpredictable. You won't know what the price will be today or what it might be tomorrow. But yeah, when prices are predicted, they are based on some facts or events. How did you come to a conclusion that the price of crypto currencies will jump to $15,000 USD within this year? Just some random wild  guess like the others?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:39:25 PM

BITCOIN is on its way to 6000usd ... and  before it does.. I wanna say it in advance.. wellcome to the bull run of 2019..

It may not be like that of 2017.. but a bull run is still a bullrun..

I see bitcoin stable at 15000usd before the year runs out   Grin
it is difficult to experience the same thing when market prices rose sharply in 2017. because throughout the past year the price of bitcoin continued to experience a very drastic price decline, I think 2019 is a recovery in market prices so that in the next few months a bullish trend will occur and now it will show there is an increase in market prices and of course the year cannot be compared with 2017.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:43:30 PM

I do not think this is a bull run, just a pump of BTC.
Many good news lately on the market and we are prepared for bulls to return but we have still no proof that it is already happening.
I also feel this is just a pump that happens to bitcoin and I am not sure that this is bullrun, I understand that many people who expect bullrun to happen immediately, but in my opinion this is the recovering after a price correction, bullrun will happen but we cannot predict when exactly bullrun will come

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:17:39 AM

I couldn't disagree with your point of views. The price now is at $5,500 and it is neat to $6000. Some enthusiasts speculate it to bull run at $6500 if the resistance broken. And it seems that it is happening now. I would say, I was kinda excited with this another bull entering the market. If it continues, many investors and traders will really be glad at the big pump.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:57:23 AM

I agree but it doesn't mean its already a bull run matket now. It's just bitcoin fluctuates to an increasing price and as we can see it is continuous. I cant see yet a sign of bull run but i think a turning point that bull run would occur in the near future. And 15k usd of bitcoin price in the end of year 2019 is possible.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:12:54 AM

I agree but it doesn't mean its already a bull run matket now. It's just bitcoin fluctuates to an increasing price and as we can see it is continuous. I cant see yet a sign of bull run but i think a turning point that bull run would occur in the near future. And 15k usd of bitcoin price in the end of year 2019 is possible.
although we could not say this as bull run, but it be good sign for us and investors.we be more confidence about crypto future after in several days ago bitcoin price rise till $5600.we hope soon or later market will reach previous ath.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:45:36 AM

BITCOIN is on its way to 6000usd ... and  before it does.. I wanna say it in advance.. wellcome to the bull run of 2019..

I remember before, and way back in 2017, the bull starts on September way up high in decemer 16. I think the market is quite too early now, but if the bull run will drive the financial assets of cryptocurrency as high as possible, we can start investing today since the market price for now seems not that big enough if we are going to consider the all time high soon.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:04:45 AM

The price of bitcoin keeps increasing everyday so anything can be possible by end of this year if just continues.But no one can exactly predict the crypto market and say what will happen by end of 2019 just predict on your analysis and hoping for it will happen.

Personally I see that bitcoin will reach atleast $10000 by end of this year,so I will be a happy person if the price meets your prediction of $15000 by end of 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:05:47 AM

The price of bitcoin keeps increasing everyday so anything can be possible by end of this year if just continues.But no one can exactly predict the crypto market and say what will happen by end of 2019 just predict on your analysis and hoping for it will happen.

Personally I see that bitcoin will reach atleast $10000 by end of this year,so I will be a happy person if the price meets your prediction of $15000 by end of 2019.
If we still have that strong resistance will possibly reaching back into $10k or more, but we aren't that much today, maybe when we could have this when we eliminate scam projects in crypto. This is the big problem resulting into slow recovery, cause doubts couldn't be eliminate instantly and so we can't expect also their 100% trust back again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:09:41 AM

the users begin to trust BTC which keeps pumping. price according to the predictions of some people, in the next few weeks I am confident of BTC worth 6K and continue towards 10K before the end of the year.
some Altcoin actually weakened in my opinion because they were interested swapping to BTC.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:36:09 PM

If there is a bull run we will face more price increase than in 2017 because on each successive bull run the lower bottom keep increasing as well as the all time high prices at the end of bull run.
That's not true because this is speculation and I will not believe too much that it might happen but will not reach ATH easily in just one bull market, maybe in the next few years we will see a tremendous increase with support from the old and new investors , all crypto is very valuable in just a few rankings, so I recommend maintaining it well and maybe this is an improvement for all of you, patience is the main key for all investors.
I just remained what history says. Smiley

As far as I know we are reaching new all time high prices at the end of every bull run.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:18:13 PM

I think I have the same views with you on the market conditions and this 2019 will be a recovering year and we should not expect much changes in pricing this year like it happens in 2017. However we should expect strong upwards bitcoin price upwards movement in 2020 or 2021.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:59:26 PM

If bitcoin reached $6200 before this month of April ends and the trend continues then there is really a bullrun in the market. But the predicted year end price of $15000 may not be achieved because it is already too high for this year to reach it. Bitcoin may still encounter significant declines or corrections of the price in the months to come and it always stay on uptrend.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:20:40 PM

It is very hard to know in advance. What I will tell you is this: global stocks valuations are incredibly high due to high liquidity in global markets. Part of this liquidity is going to bitcoin and it will make the price pump, just like stocks are currently pumping.
With what you have said, it already show too that it is not so difficult to know Bitcoin for its true value, the ones that are difficult to know in advance, are the people predicting values that are not realistic, but if we keep following the market the way it is gradually growing now, we will fully understand that it is not that difficult to really see the future of BTC.

Look at one of the fundamentals you have just mentioned, which will be part of many fundamentals that will kick start the run of the bull in the market, so I am so sure of the predictions the OP gave, which I think those 3 values are the most reliable and reasonable predictions I have seen so far.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:19:00 PM

I'm not sure that by the end of 2019, Bitcoin will be able to overcome the mark of 15 thousand dollars, however, in my opinion - at least to 10,000 dollars its price should rise closer to the end of this year. This is my approximate vision of how the situation with the price of Bitcoin will develop.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:57:30 PM

Bitcoin will rise to the value of $6000 bull run started again cheers! Just keep more bitcoin now. Use your extra money to buy this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: