Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20386 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:10:10 PM

It all borders on the mindset of CEO. Changpeng Zhao is a shrewd business man who understands the core principles of money management. Since he left OKCoin to start a cryptocurrency exchange called Binance In 2017, he has grown to be the most bankable name in crypto and he's not relenting. This is a man to invest in

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:21:30 PM

I can say that this is a good binance token because longterm is this coin and it's so potent so many investors like to binance token because the project is so nice as well as their exchanger so many ico projects that want to list their token binance exchanger but many more processes to do and not just accept the token to binance because before accepting the binance the token that would like to list the binance first check their project whether it is good or not because many new altcoins that are shitcoin and have no potential and to list the binary tokens will still have to pay $ 500,000 to list their tokens to binance many likes binance because their volume exchanger is large.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:15:00 AM

I am sure that this exchange still has many ideas that will be announced at the right time and in the right context. This will further increase the price of BNB token.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:40:04 AM

In my opinion BNB investment not a big risky, because we know binance exchange is the most popular number one in the crypto market. So BNB development their own assets and it will good safety for our investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:44:47 AM

the first they have their own exchanges, besides that many investors use altcoin BNB for investment and trade, I also have this altcoin for the long term, I have confidence that BNB has promising prospects for long-term investment.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:39:33 PM

Binance is a very reputable exchange. Asides this, I have seen great development by the team when it comes to binance coin. In the near future, the project will attain a height that will shock all. It's really a good one to hold for long term.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:45:04 PM

Because Binance today is probably the most advanced tool. I see that there are great chances to keep the tokens of this project, because there are great opportunities for Binance to continue to have the opportunity to rise in price and make very competent features.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:04:44 PM

Because this is one of the most promising projects,and most importantly over the past year,this is the only Exchange where the token grew when everything fell,so Binans definitely claims to be the token of the YEAR!So it's safe to Binns to gladiate money,and in the long term.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:34:08 PM

the best exchange what I know is binance, so surely their coin will be valuable always, I want to buy coin and hold till market will be better than now
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:22:42 PM

I could remember when I was proposing buying the coin for a short term profit, but I got this intuition in me and that made me to avoid it.
Well, considering the point at which it is now, it is good for long term investors and if I am ready to do that, I will not hesitate investing in it, because t us a good coin that has got a lot of supports.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:07:09 PM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink
It is evident that anything surrounding binance always enjoy an astonishing acceptance from the crypto community. The not too long established decentralised exchange have been good really great. Everyone just want to associate them.
filipe3x

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:42:25 AM

I'm not sure that Binance will always be like now, the cryptoindustry has seen the ups and downs of the exchanges. But for now, for me, everything looks very promising.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:38:47 PM

I think that is worth investing in this coin. Now Binance is one of the rating exchanges representing the integrated system and having already conducted several successful IEO. The popularity of the BNB is growing along with its price. I look forward to launching its blockchain.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

I think BNB is not like a means of accumulation and is more suitable for daily trading than for HODL
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:51:08 PM

In this week I want to buy $ 500 in Binance coins (BNB) and I will save it for the next few months. When we can see that BNB is an altcoin which is great, because it is included in the top 10 of the top altcoins. Will we be doubtful? I hope there is no doubt, because Binance coins have been proven. The opportunity is still there for now and don't let the ship go and we miss buying tickets. Cool

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:49:02 PM

I think a lot of people make positive responses with Binance coin and it prove that Binance as market really do their job very good. If they keep like this, Binance coin can be big coin and can be like old coin as long Binance keep their good reputation.
indeed there are many who give a positive response to binance coins, with the reputation of being owned by binance as the number one exchange, surely it will make many investors more interested in investing in BNB coins, the good reputation possessed by binance exchanges makes BNB coins become potential coins
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:38:26 PM

in my opinion, coin BNBs can go this far if compared to other tokens because coin BNB itself has projects in the real world that are binary exchanges and everyone is almost using it so that it will continue to grow on its own.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:49:13 PM

Binance coin is good to hold as an asset because it has attained unto itself a high value unlike other utility tokens which are not being used and their prices are dumping on exchanges. BNB coin is used on the Binance exchange and that gives its value from time to time. I am currently holding some for the long term benefits lol.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Litzki1990

Activity: 1260
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:44:23 AM

Binance coin is the good one and many investors are supporting on this because it has good development of their project and back up by binance exchange and also have high volume from binance exchange i guess it is good choice to hold.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
filipe3x

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

Today there will be another AMA with CZ- the founder of Binance. Maybe need to buy tokens. Rather, he will say something about the new IEO and may be about margin trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: