Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20385 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:10:39 AM

It has given almost 300x returns ever since it was first listed in the market. So I would say that BNB is a very good choice. But then, we need to think about the risk involved. Since it is attached to the Binance exchange, any negative incident at that exchange can result in a decline in the prices as well as the global adoption and acceptability.
i am not sure there will negative incident again in future for binance.last accident about their hacked could be good lesson to improve their security level.binance team always do the best for investors and it will be greater then before in next time.

Since they got hacked once, then the probability will always remain. The hackers are now aware that the Binance firewalls can be breached. And I am not sure what additional security precautions are being taken by the exchange, in order to avoid any such incidence in the future. Binance is one of the largest exchanges out there, and therefore it will remain as one of the prime targets.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:24:41 AM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink
Binance is still really not a secure exchange and other exchanges do not have security when so many hackers are hunting and trying to destroy the security wall.
Ignoring security issues, Binance is undoubtedly one of the best altcoins I've ever known. I bought it at $ 13.45 and until now my account was x2.5. It's a miracle that any other coin exchange cannot bring to investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:37:37 AM

Since they got hacked once, then the probability will always remain. The hackers are now aware that the Binance firewalls can be breached. And I am not sure what additional security precautions are being taken by the exchange, in order to avoid any such incidence in the future. Binance is one of the largest exchanges out there, and therefore it will remain as one of the prime targets.
maybe a lot of things have been considered since the hacked event that happened to binance some time ago. however, I think it is a lesson for binance to make their security system bigger. so, I think, BNB will still develop, and the better the binance, the better the potential for BNB in the future.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:39:37 AM

Yes, just statistics,this is the only project that over the past year has not lost in price,but only became higher!So imagine when such projects as Ethereum fell 10 times,the BINANS only became higher price,plus many believe in this exchange and consider it the standard of quality and reliability,and accordingly their token

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:00:22 AM

You didn't mention the most important one for which BNB has gained huge price from $5 to till now. They are launching IEO on their launchpad with BNB pair which is a good reason to bump the price of BNB.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:14:08 AM

In the crypto industry, involving projects with products is a very great deal and much amazing. The BNB coin is a product of the Binance exchange itself and as a result of that, its ability to grow is very high. Hodling BNB coin is more than a good choice considering where it started from and where it is now. All I say is Hodl.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

because BINANCE well protects the interests of investors and the way of managing and promoting the brand is very good.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:58:40 AM

Your points certainly make lots of sense, good volume and leading ATH across crypto winter regardless, i would say above these factor the utility of the tokens makes a strong determent of selling off, BNB as ticket for their 'assured positive volume' from IEO tank their price alot. A rare gold mine where alts have bottomed so hard, thus a leading coin is definitely viable across this period. Binance had since worked well throughout the platforms and their service is getting more and more premium through expensive fees. Hope you didn't miss the $10 train!

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:13:41 AM

As if this coin was not the biggest scam after bitconnect. She started pamping her very much.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:46:14 AM

Yes you are right. Binance coin is a very active and progressive coin it is wise and practical to invest on this coin. And because of that image many investors are going to invest and hold so result of this is continues demand of coin that may cause a increase of price. And I can say that holding binance coin is like investing on a bright future.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:06:09 AM

The real answer is simple, because BNB is a coin that is supported by a binary exchanger, that's why the BNB is worth buying because of the future of binance
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:13:46 AM

You didn't mention the most important one for which BNB has gained huge price from $5 to till now. They are launching IEO on their launchpad with BNB pair which is a good reason to bump the price of BNB.

The thing that makes us worthy of holding BNB is that since there are hundreds of projects lining up at the Binance IEO, this certainly makes big speculation that BNB investors are the most profitable thing.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:23:31 PM

A good choice to HOLD in a few years but don't be sure for longterm. I know a lot of you guys heard that Facebook will release their own crypto coin next year and I'm very sure that an exchange will emerge that will defeat Binance in that year or so. You know that the US will not let Chinese or any Asian country to dominate the global market without them having the top spot.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

A good choice to HOLD in a few years but don't be sure for longterm. I know a lot of you guys heard that Facebook will release their own crypto coin next year and I'm very sure that an exchange will emerge that will defeat Binance in that year or so. You know that the US will not let Chinese or any Asian country to dominate the global market without them having the top spot.

It is good coin to hodl because it is greatly supported by the fund of Binance and Binance DEX.  What I mean is there is a lot of fund to support its trading manipulation, it will be a good utility coin until SEC shutsdown the exchange due to the issue about them letting US citizen to trade security token in their platform.  You can earn a lot with BNB but I say take your profit until it meet its demise.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:31:35 PM

It can tell if the binance and longterm project is good for their token so many investors want to buy binance token because their token is longterm and actually with potentially it is expected that the price of bitcoin will also increase the price of altcoins plus binance token so others are also taking advantage of altcoins with potential and longterm but be careful in selecting altcoins that would just buy because many altcoins are scam and shitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:39:49 PM

A good choice to HOLD in a few years but don't be sure for longterm.
do you think the binance exchange will stay long term ? If yes then thier coin bnb can also stay longer . binance is a good and trusted exchange so i believe they will last a long time . investing in bnb for long term is also a good alternative aside from bitcoin  .

I know a lot of you guys heard that Facebook will release their own crypto coin next year and I'm very sure that an exchange will emerge that will defeat Binance in that year or so.
Yes i heard it and i think its a big threat to all of the cryptos because fb is a big platform but binance exchange is also a big exchange/company  . fb will only release a coin , not an exchange so why are you worrying too much ? 
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:55:43 PM

It can tell if the binance and longterm project is good for their token so many investors want to buy binance token because their token is longterm and actually with potentially it is expected that the price of bitcoin will also increase the price of altcoins plus binance token so others are also taking advantage of altcoins with potential and longterm but be careful in selecting altcoins that would just buy because many altcoins are scam and shitcoin.
they had reason to keep holding Binance so that until now they had defended him.
well the movement of Bitcoin will affect Altcoin so many expect growth to increase rapidly.

Binance has a good future and can continue to grow in sufficient time for the process so that it is a good choice to survive.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:24:40 PM

Binance is a good coin to hold because its supported by a large group of people. It has a bright future and its the only coin that reached its target price in 2017

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:49:54 PM

Binance exchange is now one of the leading Cryptocurrency exchanges in existence so holding their token is a really good investment. Due to the high volume and the high number of Cryptocurrencies trading on Binance exchange, the price has always been up and hardly drops.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:52:25 PM

I am holding BNB to take part in IEOs and I believe that it is one of the best coins on the market today. With their margin trade and DEX launch, Binance has shown that they care about their users by offering more and more new opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: