Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20384 times)
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:10:09 PM

Binance exchange is currently one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges now hence its profitable when you hold your tokens there. Binance has a bright future  and the potential of becoming a great coin in some years to come.

I’m me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 10:13:29 PM

it was a good investment idea back in December-January. Currently, they are finishing the milestones of their roadmap that means that coin will drop off the price, but you decide what to do with your money.

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:17:30 PM

yes true binance coin is very good to keep because of the things above and in my opinion binance coin has the main use in binance exchange and binance exchange itself is one exchange exchange that has a large volume this will affect the level of binance coin purchases that make binance coin prices rise
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:04:11 PM

yes true binance coin is very good to keep because of the things above and in my opinion binance coin has the main use in binance exchange and binance exchange itself is one exchange exchange that has a large volume this will affect the level of binance coin purchases that make binance coin prices rise
yes, so Binance is a choice to hold because according to the research it will develop better so it is profitable.
Binance is a good coin and can move better and every coin has a different future, but Binance is the choice of many people today, because they are sure of that.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:08:33 PM

Now there are several reasons to add on.
The BNB token is a utility token with its own blockchain and used as gas for the binance dex and other transactions.
The tokens when used as fee in the binance exchange gives 50% discount to users.
The tokens are low in supply and ever decreasing until they gets to hundred million.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

BNB coin also has many real life uses than any other coins. Unlike most other coins which are pure speculative People even buy them considering their real use as a fee discount or gas. And unlike the utility token Ethereum, BNB is low in supply and a fixed number for that. Which makes BNB a precious token to invest on.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:19:14 PM

Binance is a good coin to hold because its supported by a large group of people. It has a bright future and its the only coin that reached its target price in 2017
I think in the coming years it can be safely stored , as the coin is very promising and will clearly develop in the near future , so I would take it to participate in the ieo is very promising now!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:34:59 AM

BNB is also one of my choices to go through 2019 and also, AERGO, AIDUS and VRA (Verasity) are my prospects to wait for a minimum 10x.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

Binance Coin from the very beginning was a great option for investment and for holding, because the company Binance is constantly gaining incredible momentum and more partners are working with Binance and thus attracting many big investors who invest in Binance Coin.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:49:38 AM

Binance Coin from the very beginning was a great option for investment and for holding, because the company Binance is constantly gaining incredible momentum and more partners are working with Binance and thus attracting many big investors who invest in Binance Coin.

Based on how the company takes good competition right now, I think bnc coin has a good future. Their coin is establishing sustainable and much profitable potentials in the upcoming months to go further. However, we still have more chances to buy and hold this coin before the right bull run price could initiate over the marketplace as well.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:31:08 AM

Based on how the company takes good competition right now, I think bnc coin has a good future. Their coin is establishing sustainable and much profitable potentials in the upcoming months to go further. However, we still have more chances to buy and hold this coin before the right bull run price could initiate over the marketplace as well.
right, by looking at binance as the current favorite exchange, and continuing to develop its services, of course this coin is an option for investors to entrust their investment here. we can see when binance is hacked, it does not have a big influence on consumers

Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:36:17 AM

As you can see in this analysis, Binance Coin's future is very unclear. To be hones, I don't put much faith into it, especially after Binance problems. But who knows how the future will look like?
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:08:31 AM

As you can see in this analysis, Binance Coin's future is very unclear. To be hones, I don't put much faith into it, especially after Binance problems. But who knows how the future will look like?

Binance can survive as long as the platform is stable. But I think the BNB can never be a high-end coin, up to the Ethereum.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:55:40 PM

You didn't mention the 4th point. It is because BNB coin has periodic burn.
BNB coin has high demands because the coin is used for trading competition, IEO launchpad, etc.
High demands + burning = high value, that is why BNB is good to hold.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:09:34 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 07:36:41 AM by franciscoDC

This coin is good to hold because this token is the most popular token of the most popular exchanger which is binance and every year it takes more investors and absolutely if one coin is ongoing to listed in binance its price was getting pump,so for me this is the reason of why binance coin is a good to hold.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:59:57 AM

Binance can survive as long as the platform is stable. But I think the BNB can never be a high-end coin, up to the Ethereum.

I agree. Top of the market is already well established and I don't think any new coin have a chance to change something there
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:12:15 AM

There have already been many similar topics. But still it is necessary to recognize that investing in BNB is a very good idea. This is the coin of one of the leading stock exchanges in the market. Accordingly, investing is profitable.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:31:22 AM

There have already been many similar topics. But still it is necessary to recognize that investing in BNB is a very good idea. This is the coin of one of the leading stock exchanges in the market. Accordingly, investing is profitable.

I agree with you, now BNB is in 7th position in the coinmarketcap. that means BNB is one of the best altcoins at the moment, this is the right investment for the long term.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:43:51 AM

I dont think any good trade or well know person in the current market of crypto will not have at least 1coin of bnb now most especially those who use their exchange which serve as a fees and also reduce the cost to other exchange rate which is another way to boost the coin and why many have it .

It has been the only coin that has hit new ATH since 2017-2018 bear market started and has always be stable in price compare to other coin .
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:58:53 AM

yes, you are right, I would spend some part of my portfolio on the purchase of bnb, but there are more serious coins

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: