Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Record of our deleted posts - permitted flow preventing relevant information  (Read 964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 31 merit deleted.)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

Delete 13 is off topic ??

HOW?

You responded to a borderline off-topic post and you didn't address anything in the OP or in any other on-topic posts. You can create your own thread (or use one of the many you already have) to rant about your alts and your "enemies" and all the other garbage. Someone posting something you don't like is not an invitation for you to troll them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:23:05 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 06:35:31 PM by The-One-Above-All

Delete 13 is off topic ??

HOW?

You responded to a borderline off-topic post and you didn't address anything in the OP or in any other on-topic posts. You can create your own thread (or use one of the many you already have) to rant about your alts and your "enemies" and all the other garbage. Someone posting something you don't like is not an invitation for you to troll them.

Your thread is titled

Quickseller is a dangerous person to deal with - avoid

You are adding NEW items as you go along to seemingly corroborate your double standards claims whilst ignoring STRONGER evidence of your pal laudas wrong doing that you included on DT.

So

1. this person babo adds an ON TOPIC and RELEVANT but BOGUS CLAIM full of spurious bullshit and double standards. HOWEVER since it seems to support YOUR OWN AGENDA you do not seek to have it removed. He is on topic and relevant because he is adding MORE negatives (groundless ill thought out and weak sauce crap full of double standards) but still can NOT BE CALLED OFF TOPIC it claims QS being dangerous to deal with and apparently having double standards.

2. Our post is on topic and relevant because it refutes his entire POINT about QS being dangerous to deal with on the grounds he is claiming. We then demonstrate the double standards, poor investigative, non comparable garbage he has presented and debunk it.. in our opinion. This all deals with QS and if he is dangerous or not. We note you have added new points as they have come up or you thought them up. So saying his new bullshit groundless claims are off topic or not relevant is completely WRONG.

Haha it is clear you are trying to delete valid arguments and observable instances to fit your own agenda and push your own narrative.

Untrustworthy behavior from you and the mod that deleted it.  You can not delete opinions/ observable instances that directly relate to the entire premise of the thread you dumb shit.

Anything that does not fit your agenda is off topic and irrelevant?

DID you report 14 also?

edit - much later.... err suchmoon??? where did you go? put those donuts down and get back to this debate fatty.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 07:17:08 PM

You are adding NEW items as you go along to seemingly corroborate your double standards claims whilst ignoring STRONGER evidence of your pal laudas wrong doing that you included on DT.

The thread is about Quickseller, not about Lauda. Create one about Lauda if you want.

1. this person babo adds an ON TOPIC and RELEVANT but BOGUS CLAIM full of spurious bullshit and double standards. HOWEVER since it seems to support YOUR OWN AGENDA you do not seek to have it removed. He is on topic and relevant because he is adding MORE negatives (groundless ill thought out and weak sauce crap full of double standards) but still can NOT BE CALLED OFF TOPIC it claims QS being dangerous to deal with and apparently having double standards.

I don't understand most of what babo was babbling about and I said so in the thread. If you think the post is off topic - report it.

Your post was complete bullshit as usual and consisted mainly of whataboutism and trolling.

DID you report 14 also?

No.

edit - much later.... err suchmoon??? where did you go? put those donuts down and get back to this debate fatty.

Cookies, not donuts. There is no debate because you're incapable of staying on topic.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:07:45 PM

The thread is about Quickseller, not about Lauda. Create one about Lauda if you want.

I don't understand most of what babo was babbling about and I said so in the thread. If you think the post is off topic - report it.

Your post was complete bullshit as usual and consisted mainly of whataboutism and trolling.

DID you report 14 also?

No.

Cookies, not donuts. There is no debate because you're incapable of staying on topic.

Try again. This time read our prior post a few times.

The clue is that babo was on topic because he is supporting your argument  by CLAIMING that QS is inconsistent apparently and therefore untrustworthy and dangerous THIS IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT FFS. These claims were based on mostly groundless garbage as we demonstrated but still his post and our own rebuttal is on topic and relevant.

If you don't understand his post then how would you know his or own response to his points are off topic and irrelevant.

Same old suchmoon.... always a pleasure

You can't say because you do not agree with our points with regard YOUR CENTRAL POINTS or you BELIEVE they are flawed arguments they should be deleted as off topic. Idiot. The reader gets to decide on this.

We are throwing your spurious accusations and speculations into the relevant CONTEXT for the reader to judge whether you are to be trusted or dangerous yourself. You are presenting this claim for lesser deeds then including on to DT person where there is clear evidence of FAR WORSE and FAR MORE DANGEROUS behaviors. Define dangerous then we don't need to bring the context to clearly demonstrate you are posting shit you do NOT EVEN BELIEVE YOURSELF. The observable evidence shows you do not consider these things truly dangerous else your mind is entirely fucked to include on DT people that have done far worse.

If someone shows me two large cages 1 with a mouse inside, 1 with a starving lion and starts telling me the mouse is dangerous and not go on in that cage but says the other cage is totally SAFE and I should enter. I say fuck off you maniac. You are the dangerous one. You are telling me that because I was informing the reader you believe a starving lion is safe and that you are presenting a mouse as a serious danger that I am off topic and the reader does not need to hear our warning. Fuck off back to your cookie jar. The reader needs people like us.

Anything that does not support your CLAIMS or bolster your bogus arguments are apparently off topic and irrelevant.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 09:28:25 PM

~

I know what the topic is, I created the thread. You clearly didn't have anything to say about it and posted there just because babo mentioned your sockpuppeting, a surprisingly touchy subject for you even though everybody knows you're cryptohunter.

Anyway, your rants and whines about unrelated users are off topic. You can create your own thread you feel the need to vent about that. Quit shitposting in my threads and we'll get along just fine since I'm ignoring you most of the time anyway.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:53:29 PM

~

I know what the topic is, I created the thread. You clearly didn't have anything to say about it and posted there just because babo mentioned your sockpuppeting, a surprisingly touchy subject for you even though everybody knows you're cryptohunter.

Anyway, your rants and whines about unrelated users are off topic. You can create your own thread you feel the need to vent about that. Quit shitposting in my threads and we'll get along just fine since I'm ignoring you most of the time anyway.

Those are your assumptions for which there can be NO PROOF. We formed a sensible rebuttal to the FALSE ASSUMPTIONS AND CLAIMS that were be published as a valid reason to support your THREAD TITLE and CENTRAL POINT that QS is dangerous to deal with.

There is no MANDATORY requirement for anyone to mention the EXACT incidents you present in the initial post to remain on topic. So long as they are supporting or denying or questioning your central point and presenting valid reasons for their point of view the reader deserves the opportunity to have access to that information to ensure they are forming the optimal opinion.

That idiot was in our opinion using bogus information (at face value) and certainly in our opinion inappropriate comparisons to form a basis for his support for your central point. We had every right to form a counter argument or opinion to his support of your CENTRAL POINT.

You are clearly wrong and regarding our motivation for posting. It was not because we object to being called the true legend of cryptohunter at all. We are flattered by this. We simply wanted to demonstrate that his reasoning for supporting your central point was bogus and flawed and should certainly be brought into context.

If a person even wished to debate on your thread what you "term" as dangerous compared to what you consider "safe" to the point of being on DT they are within their rights to do so under permitted flow. Unless you want to deceive and mislead the reader.

It was wrong to delete the post without deleting the post by babo ... even then neither are off topic really since they have STRONG connection to your Central point.

If you want to create a comparison thread between QS and lauda worm tongue (your old dt include and pal) then go ahead. the reader can then compare what you call dangerous to what you think is SAFE and worthy of a TRUST POSITION.  This is what the reader deserves to know before taking your definition of dangerous at face value.

Either stop pushing double standards here and supporting scum bags or we will be finding your threads and making sure the reader is privy to the FULL context and all relevant and on topic information so they are not deceived.

We don't report your on topic relevant posts, you're just a pussy who knows we can debunk your specious nonsense and fear fair open debate.

We will only get along fine when you are not trying to game and weaponize broken systems for your own ends. Meet us in fair open debate or get lost. Stop snitching on minor crap you pathetic little weasel.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:10:39 PM

Those are your assumptions for which there can be NO PROOF. We formed a sensible rebuttal to the FALSE ASSUMPTIONS AND CLAIMS that were be published as a valid reason to support your THREAD TITLE and CENTRAL POINT that QS is dangerous to deal with.

Only shitposters reply to the thread title alone. Are you a shitposter? Rhetorical question. The first post of the thread sets the topic, not just the title.

It was wrong to delete the post without deleting the post by babo ... even then neither are off topic really since they have STRONG connection to your Central point.

It was absolutely correct to delete your post. If you think babo's post needs to be deleted too, you'll need to report it to a moderator.

If you want to create a comparison thread between QS and lauda

I don't. Seems to be your obsession so go ahead and do it.

Either stop pushing double standards here and supporting scum bags or we will be finding your threads and making sure the reader is privy to the FULL context and all relevant and on topic information so they are not deceived.

Sounds like a threat to derail my threads. I would advise against it.

We don't report your on topic relevant posts, you're just a pussy who knows we can debunk your specious nonsense and fear fair open debate.

We will only get along fine when you are not trying to game and weaponize broken systems for your own ends. Meet us in fair open debate or get lost. Stop snitching on minor crap you pathetic little weasel.

I offered you a fair and open debate. You're the one who weaseled out. The offer is still open though.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:44:44 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 06:58:13 PM by The-One-Above-All

Only shitposters reply to the thread title alone. Are you a shitposter? Rhetorical question. The first post of the thread sets the topic, not just the title.

It was absolutely correct to delete your post. If you think babo's post needs to be deleted too, you'll need to report it to a moderator.

If you want to create a comparison thread between QS and lauda

I don't. Seems to be your obsession so go ahead and do it.

Sounds like a threat to derail my threads. I would advise against it.

I offered you a fair and open debate. You're the one who weaseled out. The offer is still open though.

LOL let me just debunk your entire argument. The thread title in this case is ALSO IS YOUR CENTRAL POINT. Which has been demonstrated to also be a double standards piece of misinformation especially when the context is YOUR OTHER OBSERVABLE BEHAVIOR here. OF course you don't want a comparison thread between someone you are trying to paint as DANGEROUS compared to someone you are supporting  and trying to paint as SAFE and place in positions of TRUST. You double standards fat slob. Simply because YOU KNOW lauda is far far far more dirty looking and DANGEROUS than QS.

LOL ensuring the reader has access to ALL ontopic and relevant information sounds like a derail to suchmoon? No wonder you are so confused with your reports.  Sounds like you are trying to misrepresent what we are saying as a thread. Sounds like a play out of your pal/alt laudas play book.

There is no offer there for us.  You seem to have debated with cryptohunter before and been..... err very useful at demonstrating he was correct.

You are great at proving that both you and your pals are corrupt scum that seek to push out double standards. Not to mention you have also demonstrated that you will even back stab theymos and misrepresent him in a negative light to save your scumbag pals like lauda. It seems you were willing to appear an "excellent member" until lauda was directly bitch slapped.

We can't actually tell why you are so negative on QS other than the fact he seems to be the one uncovering OBSERVABLE DIRT on lauda and a lot of your OTHER pals you support and include on DT. Until you are demonstrating that you are treating each member fairly and equally expect to hear from us...where we are on-topic and relevant.

You are starting to look very dirty and DANGEROUS yourself.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:48:40 PM

DELETE 15

LOL at the corrupt and shitty moderation on this board.
So look at this

Moronbozo is allowed to come to that thread and voice HIS double standards bullshit crying about alleged copy and paster for profit being on DT which he apparently feels very strongly about. However if you ask for clarity as to why he feels like that and present evidence he is not crying and screaming about this pals who are proven scammers and financially dangerous scum being on DT....

Yep the corrupt mod just deletes your post. WHY you may ask.... well that is a very good question isn't it. Mods obviously have very clear double standards here and are corrupt dirt bags themselves.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

No, this is me ranting about someone adding plagiarist and content thief to default trust. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is second time this user ended up in DT and again person who caught goraset stealing their work and trying to pass it as their own for monetary gain ended up with negative trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050090.0.

Someone should help moronbozo out here. Ranting and crying about someone "allegedly" copying and pasting for "allegedly" direct financial gain. This may or may not be true and this could be a valid and correct objection. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND moronbozo is well aware of the observable instances of CLEAR FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED WRONG DOING BY HIS PALS HERE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.140

and does not only NOT rant about them being added to DT but in some cases may be including them now or has included them to DT in the past HIMSELF.

The reader should therefore draw their own conclusions about moronbozo and his "rant".

Rather than encouraging DOUBLE STANDARDS he should insist ALL THOSE FOUND WITH INSTANCES OF CLEAR FINANCIAL WRONGDOING INCLUDING HIS PALS  should be struck from DT.

So this default trust matter is perhaps relevant that he brings up but this should be taken in the context of his own actions and behaviors to those that have committed FAR WORSE crimes here.

I wonder what moronbozo has to say about that? I'm sure we are going to find out shortly.

What whistleblowers getting marked as untrustrworthy when there are no instances of financially motivated wrongdoing in their histories by those that are clearly scumbags and financially high risk or blatant scammers? this is bitcointalk this is the not uncommon and is not even frowned upon.

Perhaps it is just because he is not a "gang" member this rant only applies to him? is that right moronbozo?

Let's discuss the default trust changes and what is and what is not allowed according to you?

Of course the post is merited by foxpoop who ALSO has no problem including his pals who are observably guilty of far WORSE CRIMES. A couple of scum bags pushing their own double standards agenda with regards what is and what is not allowed in regards to the default trust list changes.

brilliant system, brilliant demonstration of clear corrupt double standards all rewarded with lots of lovely merits and getting paid to spam at the highest rates of pay on bitcointalk. LOL

moronbozo does not likely see the clear double standards nor why it is not trolling to correctly name him with a far more accurate descriptive name like moronbozo.

DELETE 16

Yep moronbozo realizing he has been sprung spouting clear double standards obviously reports the posts to the brain dead corrupt shitty mods for deletion. They can not defeat you in debate so they delete your post.  This place is getting worse daily due to the mods and scum on DT.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

No, this is me ranting about someone adding plagiarist and content thief to default trust. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is second time this user ended up in DT and again person who caught goraset stealing their work and trying to pass it as their own for monetary gain ended up with negative trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050090.0.
This may or may not be true and this could be a valid and correct objection.
If you only have spent time to read thread instead writing wall of text which I stopped reading exactly here you would have seen what I am talking about.

How fortunate for you to stop reading right before we are calling you out for be a double standards scam supporting piece of dirt.

How about you answer that in relation to your opinions " rants" on the default trust changes.

Here go have another read moronbozo. (take time to recoup first) and see how we are demonstrating to the reader that your "opinions" on the changes to default trust are full of double standards and you are an idiot to think people do not notice this.

What you don't want to give your side of WHY you have no problem with scammers like lauda, auction scammers like tman, doxers like vod , willing scam facilitators like nutildah...all of which are trust abusers some of which are implicated is serious extortion and shady escrow being on default trust but you do have a problem with someone that copied someone elses words apparently and apparently for financial gain? seems strange.

Why don't you care to address that so the reader can compare your reasoning on who and who is not allowed to be in the default trust changes that take place??

There is going to be NO DOUBLE STANDARDS that slip past now. We and our friends will be keeping on topic and relevant whilst bringing them to light at every instance.

These default trust changes have upset you. We want to understand why in the context of your prior behaviors and opinions.

If it is not permitted to gain some clarity to your "opinions" on the default trust changes then your opinions should not be permitted to be here either.

If it is simply a thread to list the changes and nothing else permitted, we are fine with that so long as everyone is held to the same rules.

[/quote]

DELETE 17

so now the pharmacist comes along with their observably false accusations and usual low functioning spew. However now when we raise OUR opinion regarding this observable scum bag being on DT compared to the person moronbozo is crying about who copied some words..... IT IS DELETED.

So only moronbozo is allowed to have an opinion or voice concerns on who is no DT. You are not allowed to present observable instances that demonstrate clearly that GANG members held to the same standards certainly should not be there.

True, but don't tell me you expect anything more from TOAA.  It's nonstop keyboard diarrhea, just like the flow from cryptohunter.  Not surprising.
She is back on ignore, I don't think I will miss anything valuable from TOAA's posts. This was very bad attempt to change subject from "plagiarist and thief in DT" to whatever she wrote there.

it seems moronbozo elected to run away rather than explain his clear double standards.

Now we are expecting pharmacist to do the same, or try crying to a corrupt mod to claim our asking for clarity on a person RANTS regarding changes to default trust list is off topic but their seemingly double standards rants are not off topic. This is how bitcointalk has come to operate now. You (DT members) get to rant your opinions that are related to the op but if someone asks for clarity on those opinions (that are clearly related to the op) or disagree.. they can be deleted as offtopic and irrelevant . Although clearly it is in the readers interest to gain a full understanding of those opinions if they are indeed relevant and on topic enough to remain in place. A little complex to follow if you are moronbozo or thepharmacist but those not suffering from sub human levels of intelligence should be okay.

So moronbozo did a runner rather than explain his obviously strange opinion in the context of his prior behaviors and actions. What else could that double standards dirt bag do? admit he supports on DT observable scammers and really dangerous scum but does not like those that copy words on there. haha

The pharmacist has smoke pouring from its ears thinking " why the fuck did I poke my sneaky racist trolling sock puppet sig spamming nose into this again?? doh" now what can I do to avoid people realizing that I am less worthy of being on DT than someone that seems to have done less wrong than myself. oh no... I mean a direct comparison of my prior observable behaviors and this person makes him look LESS bad than myself. hahahaha

Hurry back smarmacist we can't wait to pull you apart in public.

Default trust list changes and DT members opinions on those changes when scrutinized . Such fun to be had.

DELETE 18

Someone should help moronbozo out here. Ranting and crying about someone "allegedly" copying and pasting for "allegedly" direct financial gain. This may or may not be true and this could be a valid and correct objection. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND moronbozo is well aware of the observable instances of CLEAR FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED WRONG DOING BY HIS PALS HERE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.140

and does not only NOT rant about them being added to DT but in some cases may be including them now or has included them to DT in the past HIMSELF.

The reader should therefore draw their own conclusions about moronbozo and his "rant".

Rather than encouraging DOUBLE STANDARDS he should insist ALL THOSE FOUND WITH INSTANCES OF CLEAR FINANCIAL WRONGDOING INCLUDING HIS PALS  should be struck from DT.

So this default trust matter is perhaps relevant that he brings up but this should be taken in the context of his own actions and behaviors to those that have committed FAR WORSE crimes here.

I wonder what moronbozo has to say about that? I'm sure we are going to find out shortly.

What whistleblowers getting marked as untrustrworthy when there are no instances of financially motivated wrongdoing in their histories by those that are clearly scumbags and financially high risk or blatant scammers? this is bitcointalk this is the not uncommon and is not even frowned upon.

Perhaps it is just because he is not a "gang" member this rant only applies to him? is that right moronbozo?

Let's discuss the default trust changes and what is and what is not allowed according to you?

Of course the post is merited by foxpoop who ALSO has no problem including his pals who are observably guilty of far WORSE CRIMES. A couple of scum bags pushing their own double standards agenda with regards what is and what is not allowed in regards to the default trust list changes.

brilliant system, brilliant demonstration of clear corrupt double standards all rewarded with lots of lovely merits and getting paid to spam at the highest rates of pay on bitcointalk. LOL

moronbozo does not likely see the clear double standards nor why it is not trolling to correctly name him with a far more accurate descriptive name like moronbozo.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

Delete 19

Obviously do not want other members that are the victims of DT RED TRUST TAGS double standards getting access to the correct ontopic and relevant evidence to support their claims in the initial post. Certainly on topic and relevant to their central point in the OP.

We agree in part with the OP that debate has no place as far as these members are concerned with the consistent and fair use of red tags. The rules do not apply to them only others.

Hello,
as always i keep roasting ignorant people accusing me of scamming, and as always after losing the argumentations they either
- delete the posts 
- start a persecution battle spamming on my thread and reporting every message
- leave very stupid and non-fundend negative feedbacks (A guy that i never even talked with , from all the lending situation understood that i run a ponzi with 5% interest rate . Really Vod? Grin Grin

Now i want to say it once and for all, you silly jealous little spineless people, keep trying to stop my business. this is your life, when others build and succeed you feel bad with yourself and try to destroy it because you are NOTHING ELSE THAN A RANK ON A FORUM. I don't care a bit of redtrust. i have all kind of evidence that everyone can access to see i'm legit. I don't care if i'm only a member, and i don't care if you refuse to understand my explanations.

you disgust me.

Also notice how all the roasted users are high rank, most of them legendary. that is not a case. most high rank members are closed in their imaginary cocky fortress where they think they are always right simply because of the rank. NOPE. Grow some balls, and when you understand to have made a mistake, apology instead of acting as a spineless kid

We support some of your claims.
We do not know if you objectively deserve red trust or not. So on that part we can not comment. However we would say that there is a strong case to demonstrate that "if" you deserve red trust many of those on DT should also have red trust.

To us a potential threat of being financially dangerous however probable, is not as BAD as a proven and objectively verifiable instances of scamming and attempting to deliberately facilitate scamming.

Certainly  many DT members adolphin wolf, vod etc  (not rank dependent) are spineless and employ foul double standards. This part is cause to complain about.

We have a few suggestions

1. Read this thread and research
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.0

2. Ask the people here suchmoon, direwolf etc etc
their reasoning on why YOU a member demonstrating what they consider "possible or even highly probable" financially dangerous behaviors should have red trust or SCAM TAG

then check out their trust inclusions to see who they are saying should be part of the boards tiny selection of TRUSTED individuals.

You will likely notice they are claiming their friends who have observable histories of ACTUAL scamming, or attempting to facilitate scams for a price,  Should be the members that we most trust here?

3. Realize that you will attract more red trust by "appealing" on meta board.

Suchmoon although a total and utter scum bag is not usually stupid enough to flagrantly and openly  trust abuse. So if she has left you red trust then she is likely pretty certain she can defend her reasons for doing so.  The best solution you can hope for is that she will then refuse to answer why auction scammers, those willing to facilitate scamming for a price and her even more shady old pal/alt lauda should deserve her support into the trust systems and yet you should be cast as a scammer.

We are hoping you can ask her to explain her behavior and reasoning.

First though take time to study the DT system, and educate yourself on the past histories of those that are now claiming YOU are worse than they and their friends are. Not just worse you are a scammer, they are the MOST trustworthy people on this forum.

Direwolf loves getting down and dirty in certain circumstances just not with you it seems. When lauda et al tells him to get down and dirty, down and very dirty does he get.

So to recap you are correct you are dealing with spineless weasels here. The red marks would require objective analysis but certainly should be reviewed in the full context of their own actions and the actions of their DT pals.

We want objective standards applied to all, not double standards.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:38:15 AM

Delete 20

More clear evidence of on topic relevant information being deleted to conceal the truth. This is why moderators like hilarious and co should not be employed by chipmixer. He will not remove 1 line insults and off topic low value garbage that seeks to derail from our threads and marks them BAD. Fucking pussy and weasel that he is.

This probably isn't anything too interesting for other people, but it is for me.
I'm leaving my signature campaign and will not join any other ones for some time.

Mind you, I've been in a signature campaign constantly since 2014, so it's a pretty big step for me to just walk away from them.

I just don't want to deal with the hassle anymore, you know, having to post X amount of times per week...
Now, I doubt I will be any less active, but now I can purely post for fun without actually having to post.

The campaigns I've been in, were always great, never had any issues with the campaign managers, but after a while the obligation to post starts to wear on you.
I've probably spend some time responding to topics I wasn't really interested in, so it's great that I don't have to do that anymore...

I just thought this deserved to be put in a topic, hehe, I could almost shed a tear because being in a signature campaign was part of my life for so long.
Anyway, this might inspire others to take a break from signature campaigns and just enjoy Bitcointalk for what it is, without expecting payment for it Smiley

I'll probably have way more time to spend on my Steemit blog now and to participate with interesting projects here on Bitcointalk.
Had my first Bitcointalk meetup the other week, plus I'm participating in a very cool project, so I doubt that I'll spend any less time on here.

See y'all around and this time you can be 100% sure that whatever I say is because I mean it, instead of upping my post count. (Really, you can never be 100% sure when someone's in a signature campaign, no offence)

This is a good move.  We agree that UNLESS you find a project you really believe in and wish to support then there is no reason to be wearing a sig for financial gain.

You should only make posts that you feel add value and not feel you HAVE to post to meet a quota OR that you are wasting the opportunity to make money.

What the pharmacist just said above is CLEARLY NOT TRUE.  He is a financially motivated shit poster and has been caught red handed being extra greedy and sneaky and using his racist trolling sock puppet HugeBlackWoman. He was caught because he was NOT SATISFIED with spamming 2 sigs he was trying to spam for the maximum rates he could get and was swapping from one scampaign to another.

This clearly demonstrates you can not trust what he tells you. I mean is he claiming now that he would be racist trolling for free ANYWAY?  or that he was not trying to jump out of one campaign to another for GREATER REWARDS??

He even admitted here he feels his greatest achievement ever since being a members was GETTING ON TO A HIGHLY PAID SIG CAMPAIGN ....

You can not trust the "REASONS" these people give for spamming the low value garbage for the highest rates.

However, well done to the OP. Become a real enthusiast for this movement and only post when you are certain to be adding additional value.

Sadly suchmoon just decided to demonstrate she can no longer resist joining her "pals" to spam CHIPMIXER all over meta board.

You have to wonder at the dumbo who thinks having 10 CHIPMIXER sigs per thread in meta is better for CHIPMIXER than 5 CHIPMIXER sigs per thread. LOL

At least now you can be free of the forced posting mandate of these kind of campaigns.

All meta posters should be sig free. You are setting a good example. Well done.

Delete 21

Explaining clearly why the post is on topic and relevant.

I don't know what campaign you were in since I have signatures blocked and never saw yours, and I just looked at your profile and you obviously removed your campaign signature--but what I was wondering was whether they had a minimum number of weekly posts or not.  I've been in campaigns with minimum posts, and I always hated that unless it was a very low number.

Now, I doubt I will be any less active, but now I can purely post for fun without actually having to post.
If that's the case, why are you going campaign-free?  The only reason I've been in signature campaigns was because I figured it'd be better to get paid for doing something I'd be doing anyway.  It would be like leaving money on the table if I didn't take part in one.

But hey, props to you if it makes you feel more free.  By the way, this might be better in Reputation or some other section.

I've been in the Crypto-Games & Bitsler campaigns, they both had a 25 posts per week requirement.

Yeah, I totally get the "leaving money on the table" argument and that's why I'm still kinda leaving it open to join a campaign in the future.
Now it's just that I really do not have any external incentive to post, except pure interest, it just feels liberating in a way.

And wow, how did this turn into a rant against The Pharmacist, that really wasn't my intention.
I really didn't mean to shame people who were still active in signature campaigns, heck I have no moral qualms against people who are active in signature campaigns.

The posts I've seen The Pharmacist make were always on point, so I really don't agree with painting them in such a bad light.
Not every reply needs to be overly intellectual, sometimes people just enjoy to read regular stuff too...

I guess he left to be a bit more free, personally I'd give it a month and then you'd probably rejoin. I've had points where campaigns have closed thsa I'm in and I've just left for about a month for a break. It's quite nice every so often, I still stayed here and kept posting but it's just a bit different from being in a sig...

Hey, that could very well be the case, I do think I'd probably join a campaign without minimum post requirements.
OR
Maybe I'll just advertise a project that I'm really interested in and slap a referral link of my own on that.
I won't be making the same kind of money as in a regular Bitcoin signature campaign, but at least I'll have a warm fuzzy feeling Tongue

This thread has not turned into a rant against ANY person. It is simply how the permitted flow works. You say you left the sig campaign and say you feel better and voice your reasons for this that seem commendable. Pharmacist comes along and give his "apparent" reasons for staying in a sig campaign.

Others come along and discuss your reasons you give for leaving a sig campaign and support those reasons. They then debunk BOGUS reasons for staying in a sig campaign offered by someone clearly presenting FALSE information.

Threads here are not for presenting false information to the reader. It is VALUABLE to the reader to have the observably FALSE information debunked or given the full context to make their own minds up.

This is the issue with " some" mods interpretation of permitted flow. They want to create and echo chamber that is usually based on the echos of FALSE and MISLEADING information and will REMOVE on topic, natural flow that presents CORRECT and TRUE information.

So I hope that has explained to you how CORRECTING false information on your thread and keeping it TRUE for the reader to digest is beneficial for you and the entire board.

False information that is on topic and related to the OP should be corrected. There is no other possible way of approaching it. So long as you do not bring in UNRELATED and OFF TOPIC  examples to debunk the FALSE CLAIMS then of course the thread will naturally flow in the most optimal way.

Again well done for leaving paid2post.  Your reasons are VALID.  Those reasons offered as the personal reasons thepharmacist remains splashing chipmixer everywhere are debunked as UNTRUE or HIGHLY DOUBTFUL in light of the ontopic and relevant information presented.

You latest post " would join a campaign without minimal post requirements" is another good point. It is true without being forced to make up posting numbers to hit the payout level then that is certainly an improvement and perhaps something that the board should insist upon. This would cut out needless repetitive low value posting.

Pharmacist - to reply to you. You must refrain from making false accusations. That is our contention with you and any other person that continuously posts false and misleading information. That and supporting untrustworthy members. You will be corrected each time that we find you to be making false claims.  These rebuttals will be on topic and relevant and highly valuable. It is good you are not posting the max just to increase chipmixer payments. Perhaps you have been improving recently. Keep to posting what you can demonstrate to be true and stop supporting untrustworthy members and improve further. Win win.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:33:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 12:09:04 AM by The-One-Above-All

DELETE 22

It seems this one was deleted probably because owlcatz (tmans bitch) posted its usual low value garbage of some silly faces and I quoted it. Still just listing it here because it helps explain the number that could get weaponized at any time.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I guess laughing at tman who does not understand that his posts will continue to be deleted until he follows the rules in the initial post.

Please tell your boyfriend to read the initial post and understand he must present observable instances to corroborate his opinions else we will just continue to delete his posts.

Delete 23

Another fuck up from the mods here. We are the first person on that thread (but others later make the same points and their posts are still there) to point out that the crying of tman over the OG using the forums funds to claim some BB but then says nothing and rewards his pal lauda for doing the same thing.

Deleting this is another example of very poor moderation and depriving the reader of that information.

Luckily other members pointed the same thing out later on.

Exactly, plus evident double-standards depending on who we are talking about. "No risk" my ass. Roll Eyes

This reminds me of a similar situation. Yet it was you who was accused of wrongdoing and OGNasty who was one of the most vocal posters, yet here we are in a thread about him and not 1 comment? why on earth would that be ?

here are a few quotes I briefly took from the other thread - being me probably fucked up the order so don't hold it against me, blame my fat fingers.. I am sure someone else could do a better summary from the thread if they chose to.

It is disappointing to see this level of transparency.

This escrow was not handled properly. Asking questions is appropriate.

You don't get the benefit of the doubt.  You're supposed to be transparent as an escrow

You don't get the benefit of the doubt with other people's money.  Sorry.

After you received funds for this ICO escrow deal, you changed your escrow terms to state that you get to keep forked funds. 

The evidence he quoted stated that he took 18 BTC for that transfer.  I'm trying to clear up inconsistencies.  People deserve to know what happened to their money.

(& it's 10-78 BTC in question).

"Sometimes hope for betterment is wasted."

It is very clear there was wrongdoing here.

Paid to do a job = staff... I believe some people are here.

I don’t believe anyone is accusing Bitcointalk staff of stealing.

Tman seems not to notice that he is clearly demonstrating his own clear double standards here.

NOT at all upset his pal lauda has done the same and worse and still includes him on default trust

Very upset OG has done a similar thing "allegedly" with the fork/airdrop claims,  but without all the extra scamming, lying and extortion lauda has done??

Can you not see this dear TMAN?

I mean how can you be so upset over someones actions that are LESS financially high risk and far less net negative in light of laudas other scamming, extortion and trust abuse??? I mean not only are you so upset over this you reward such actions with DT includes if it is your pal lauda??

Is there something wrong with your brain that this is not totally transparent to you?

Let me try and make a little table for you.

Lauda

undeniable liar and scammer
scammer supporter
extortionist (with undercover agent get out bullshit excuse)
claiming coins like OG apparently did too.

OG

returned 500 btc of the forums money after many years
gave back the main forks
apparently kept some coins from some lesser forks theymos says he would not have claimed and does not want
We have not even found out if OG would give them to theymos if he did want them have we??

However yes he should have mentioned this to theymos or asked permission for sure. So perhaps a fair comparison in some ways but I bet laudas investors would certainly NOT be saying,....yeah let lauda keep the coins we don't want them haha

You see therefore that  trying to push for some big fuss / punishment or whatever for OG whilst you support and reward Lauda

IS FUCKING RETARDED right???  I mean to publicly drag yourself through the need to explain WHY you are taking such a DIFFERENT angle with each member??

Perhaps I can help explain on your behalf..

Og busted your auction scamming so you don't like him.

Lauda and you work together extorting people

Lauda and you collude to trust abuse any whilst blowers that stand against you

Lauda and you both pushing the same fortune jack ( as the new anon etc) and all joined around the same time.

You see OG as  threat to the status quo where you get to enforce clear double standards and get away scot free with ACTUAL SCAMMING.

How about that? did I make a good start for you or you want to explain your reasons??

Lauda worm-tongue, tman(iac), owlcatz, thenewnoone, moronbozo,  snitchysteal, steamtyme, suchmoron (someone wake burger flipper, foxy , hugeblackwoman and anti-midas up please).... hmmm a familiar gang of scumbags all appearing like the dirty rats they are. All swooping around sensing they may be able to leverage this into something that can free them of one of the main obstacles in their scamming path. Someone they want off of DT asap haha

Get back under your rocks scumbags there is nothing to see here that you have not done yourselves and FAR FAR worse and yet all reward each other with DT includes and bags of merit garbage.

This is the best bit about you bunch of slobbering low functioning scammers your different crimes and undeniable financially motivated wrong doing is nice and varied so whenever you try to leverage other peoples alleged wrong doing to serve your ends we can come and bitch slap you around with your OWN similar wrong doing or the FACT you support and include others on DT that have done the same or WORSE.

Starting to get how it is going to work from now on morons haha?

@the new anon

Yes, I noticed this too (well for tmans standards) must have put some real effort into making that post as convincing as possible. Some nice damning quotes for laudas escrow wasn't there. ha
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: