Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Record of our deleted posts - permitted flow preventing relevant information  (Read 964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 31 merit deleted.)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:40:36 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 12:08:50 PM by The-One-Above-All

Examples of deleted posts we disagree with. Reasons provided. It would seem responding to false accusations, or questioning unsubstantiated claims with a challenge, or pointing out observable double standards is not permitted flow.

1.  Trust explanation in trust settings for improved forum peace

The following post contains smarmacists usual net negative shit post: containing false accusations, that he has been called on many times but failed to present any examples, therefore he is trolling again.

=============================================================================

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

This is incorrect. Leaving positive trust for another user if you are DT1 does not make them DT2. This is achieved by adding their name to your own individual trust list.
Yep, that's the first thing I noticed, and I misunderstood that for quite a while before being corrected by Lutpin a while back.  OP is certainly correct that there are a lot of misconceptions about the trust system, even among older members--and that's not surprising, since it is a bit complicated.

Explaining everyone the implications of the forum trust will make it possible to wipe out a good bunch of strife on the forum.
I applaud your effort here, SebastianJu, but I disagree with the above statement.  Though a lot of members really don't understand the mechanics of how the trust system works, I seriously doubt educating people is going to reduce strife.  Why?  Because most of that strife stems from jealousy, resentment of authority, and hard feelings because of negative trust received by DT members.  No amount of education is going to eliminate that.  I'm confident members like cryptohunter, Thule, and that bunch of trolls know how everything works, and they're going to keep riling everybody up no matter how many tutorials are posted.

But again, this is a good effort on your part and should help people understand how the system works.  That in itself is a good thing.

I disagree with the smarmacist. He likes to post false accusations and general low value noise. These types of net negative shit posts are pretty much his limit. I would expect that if red trust was reserved ONLY for scammers and those STRONGLY likely to scam, then their would be far far less conflict. Until that happens I suspect trust abusers will be called to answer for their observably untrustworthy actions on a regular basis, by those that wish to see the standards of free speech we have seen here over the years, continue.

=====================================================================================

The post that is deleted here simply makes a rebuttal to pharmacists false accusations, a sensible suggestion that WOULD increase forum peace, and a sensible  statement regarding pharmacists general net negative shit posts (he has been challenged many times to present some of his original thought inspiring posts and he can not present even 1,) The repeated trolling claims from him have been debunked many times previously. We did not even mention that he again is whining on about trolling when he was caught red handed being a sneaky greedy racist trolling sig spammer under a sock puppet  HugeBlackWoman (which again would highlight his double standards net negative shit posts)

2. Another sensible challenge to a claim lacking evidence , on a thread about earning money on the forum by posting and other means.

=====================================================================================
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Can you please provide some of your very best posts here for perusal.

He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone or you. His record says it all. With the merit system it'll be hard for any spammer to make it pass the member rank status. You don't have to be an extraordinary poster to recieve some merit, instead of hating on those that are receiving merit they deserve maybe if you take you time to read through their post history, you'll learn one or two on producing quality post. If you have gone through his post history and can't find a quality post then you need some help. The problem is from you not him.

You seem to be going off topic - so just present his posts for people to examine for some benchmarks to earn some btc crumbs each month or not. I don't need your 3rd world ass kissing for merits speech.

What record?

Couldn't locate any sign of an original thought inspiring post anywhere?  Their posts consist a lot of regurgitated and ass kissing junk to keep favor with the merit cyclers here.
If you can not present anything of worth for me to examine after claiming there are many to the point the are impossible to miss. Then I will need to question your merit source application. It would seem you do not have the genetic capacity to distinguish a post of value from low value noise.

Another sensible reply deleted. The cryptomanurebrainlessboss is claiming that if you review LFC BTC posts it will be impossible to miss the excellent merit worthy contributions. He is pretty much claiming if you just present worthless junk like LFC BTC you will soon be getting merits, and earning like him. I am asking him to present one example of an excellent post LFC BTC has made. He can not find one obviously?

3. A thread where the  Mod Hilarious and co is defending his actions against MDO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135175.msg50736638#msg50736638

MDO makes several claims that Hilarious  and co is treating him in a different way to which he treats other members, we believe this claim does have some clear grounding.

=================================================================================
Quotes below from MDO

"I need to understand forum moderation policy. Is it specific for individuals?"

"Not sure how many more users are victim of your bullshits and master manipulation"

"I have issues with this dipshit hilariousetc aka global mod hilariousandco. To me he is nothing but a blatant liar, a master manipulator who is using his influence in the forum."

Quotes from hilarious and co.

"There isn't any. Master manipulation is laughable. What have I manipulated exactly and for what gain? What do I get from exposing you? Are you saying liars, scammers and merit abusers shouldn't be outed? "

"There's a slither of doubt because there's no concrete evidence only circumstantial, but as you said I strongly believe them to be the same based on the evidence we've already been through. There's too many coincidences and quirks though. If this was taken to court then a jury probably wouldn't convict based on not enough concrete evidence, but that doesn't mean that there's no guilt, just not enough to convict. Plenty of people get away with crimes because of this. Everyone knows OJ killed his wife but that wasn't found to be in a court of law"

"I wouldn't say malicious but the ponzi promoting to me is an issue and I would question the lengths he will go to make money. Had he received money from the escrow he may have immediately vanished. Or he may have performed his escrow duties as hoped but I would have been very surprised if that happened, but I guess we'll never know."

=================================================================================

Our sensible on topic and highly relevant reply that demonstrates clearly that MDO does have reason to question and highlight hilarious and co "DIFFERENT" approach to his "friends" behaviors of lying, scamming, and other things that likely meet the OJ threshold of guilt that he mentions.

==============================================================================

MDO is claiming you seem to be treating him unfairly. I would say that he does have a compelling case. I will explain.

I say this because you clearly seem far more "worried" about the lengths he would go to to earn money based on supporting some ponzi. This you claim is an issue for you.

However, it is observable that you seem far LESS worried about other members who have observably lied to dupe investors for financial gain (scamming), they have abused trust to silence members discussing their pasts, they have been implicated in SERIOUS extortion schemes? and yet you are not only NOT worried about them?? You actually feel that you should support them on DT1 and vouch for them?  So either he has a clear case or you are very very confused about the types of people you should worry about and have issue with?

How about explaining this to the board so we can understand your reasoning here? I personally could care less if MDO has red or leaves the board. However, double standards from persons in positions of trust are concerning. You should take a stand AGAINST observable scammers and liars and trust abusers and yet you seem to take THEIR side against honest members.

4. SEE BELOW
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:23:21 PM

Your posts are filled with false allegations, trolling and childish name calling. Try responding like an adult for once and I'm sure none of your posts will be deleted.

You have 2 hours to provide evidence of the false allegations, and trolling, you have apparently found contained within our above posts. If not ,I delete your post as garbage.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:23:56 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 12:07:50 AM by The-One-Above-All

You intentionally misspell names to give them childish nicknames: "smarmacist", "cryptomanurebrainlessboss" etc., which can clearly considered as trolling.

"He likes to post false accusations and general low value noise." is one of your many false allegations. Your opinion =/= "the truth".

I'm not going to post an endless amount of quotes as "evidence". You're not worth the time.

EDIT: Why do you create self moderated topics? Any off-topic posts can be reported right?

This is the best you can provide after the generous extension I gave you?

Incorrect as usual. These name alterations are more befitting to the imbeciles that I award them to.  Which names would you like to debate are not fitting to the individual. Is it trolling to call a smarmy sneaky trolling racist sock puppet sig spammer the smarmacist?  I think not. It is a clever adaptation to inform the reader this is a smarmy, sneaky dirt bag.

The smarmacists above posts serves to refute your statement. It is incorrect (he has been challenged many times to provide observable instances of trolling he can not. His claims are false, his assumptions are groundless , they are net negative trash.

Bring his best original thought inspiring post here for me to pull to laugh at.  Bring your own whilst your are at it.

Cryptomanurebrainlessboss again is a work of genius. Sums the sig spamming ass kissing shit for brains boss of nobody fool up perfectly.  Most things he claims about merit and trust are observably incorrect and dumb driven by the desire to fill up his merits to spam his sig in a larger format.

Snitchmoon again a simple and informative title. Suchmoron again observably brilliant (not him) she is brilliant at debunking her own arguments I guess.

Notildah - again excellent and informative.

Moronbozo - no explanation required.

We create self moderated threads to keep the real idiots and trolls away like yourself. Be grateful we allowed you some thread time here.

We will delete your junk now since we feel you came with nothing after being given plenty of time to find some real evidence. We leave your quotes there though inside our own splendid posts.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:00:24 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1), nutildah (1), yogg (1)

You should really consider to start taking your meds again. Feel free to delete this.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:08:20 PM

You should really consider to start taking your meds again. Feel free to delete this.

No we leave it there to demonstrate more foxpoop meriting on political grounds for shit posts like yours.

POST 4 NOW DELETED

More one sided corrupt moderators here colluding with scum bags to help them hide their dirty pasts. Also trying to weaponize the deleted posts gamed metric for getting people banned.  These posts are not off topic, they are relevant (more than their posts) and still they get deleted.This forums slides more into an echo chamber daily.

So we noticed that the "shit posts so bad they are actually funny" thread had become another opportunity for shit posters and corrupt mods to flame honest whistle blowers and take the sides of observable liars and scammers and those with sickening double standards.

Your signature is better than mine, ok maybe you would be agree to give me your spot in this case?
Even if he agreed to give his spot to you, I don't think you can be qualified to enter the Chipmixer Campaign. Move on buddy. In fact, I can guess that you can't tell us what good things have you ever done here before...

This ain't ought to be funny but a SAVAGE one!  Cool

Which mod deleted it?

I did. Feel free to rant all you want in your own topics, but quit derailing unrelated topics.

(I just laughed about 2 seconds though Cheesy)

This what I see after theymos post that to CH Cheesy
via Imgflip Meme Generator

We notice the mod that likes to enable observable scammers and liars,probable extortionists,trust abusers , and sneaky greedy racist trolling sig spammers on to DT to positions of trust wants to jump in with his own false accusations and general shit posting. Having this type of person with access to ANY private information is quite worrying. Obviously colluding with the observably untrustworthy bunch on here.

Which mod deleted it?

I did. Feel free to rant all you want in your own topics, but quit derailing unrelated topics.

Ha. I never saw that one. Maybe that's why CH has sulked off pretending to be banned.

I wonder if he did actually get a short ban or just took the hint and started on another. Maybe he thinks he can have a separate account for trolling to save the other:

Nothing in that huge rant has really anything to do with the case involving HostFat and therocktrading. You mentioned HostFat, but you didn't actually address anything related to the topic; you just tried yet another filibuster on your DT talking points.

We see you doing this over and over again. There are 61 good reports against you in the last 60 days. You're going to get banned if you keep this up.

We then quote a shit post that is so bad it is more than funny. I mean you can not actually get more funny that a person calling others evil and demanding they get red trust for selling their accounts that then goes and advertises for sale their own account can you?

Which mod deleted it?

Ha. I never saw that one. Maybe that's why CH has sulked off pretending to be banned.

I wonder if he did actually get a short ban or just took the hint and started on another. Maybe he thinks he can have a separate account for trolling to save the other:

Nothing in that huge rant has really anything to do with the case involving HostFat and therocktrading. You mentioned HostFat, but you didn't actually address anything related to the topic; you just tried yet another filibuster on your DT talking points.

We see you doing this over and over again. There are 61 good reports against you in the last 60 days. You're going to get banned if you keep this up.

LOL. Would be great if he was actually banned. Then we can pin his alts for ban evasion. This person may be intelligent but still has deep seeded psychiatric issues that border on the level of psychotic. I realize that's never been a valid reason to ban people in the past but rules is rules. Trolls are trolls, and spam is spam.

deep-seated? perhaps Notildah LOL

this one is hilarious, well not as hilarious as watching hilarious pretend to be objective and impartial. Still pretty funny I hope you all agree.

Nutildah lecturing others on selling their accounts and how untrustworthy and evil it is before trying to sell his own... or did he sell it?

Monitoring is underway.

I'm collecting two lists, one of account sellers and the other of account buyers. I will be sure to post this information, links and dates so everybody can see who to avoid from now on.

But this is obfuscated by the fact that most people don't know that they are reading the words of a bought account. There is no honesty or redeemable qualities in your arguments, you're simply trying to defend borderline evil behavior for your own selfish financial reasons.

followed by  this posted by the same user in 2016

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1622642.msg16312368#msg16312368

Name:   nutildah
Activity:   560
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 19, 2014, 11:50:27 AM
Trust:   0: -0 / +0

My posts were frequently contentious and sometimes downright argumentative, but that's because I'm a real person who was genuinely interested in bitcoin and this forum, and I wasn't just trying to build up an account to sell it or do sig campaigns.

Its a completely anonymous account, never been linked to my real identity. I stopped posting for the most part about 6 months ago.

I would like 0.3 BTC for it.

You can get back to me here or via PM. Thanks!

That was very funny Smiley this is why he does not like people trolling telling the truth, they need to be banned. Please ban anyone who tells the truth about us. We don't like it. Makes us look foolish and untrustworthy EVIL.

now that post is indeed so shit it is funny, and a rebuttal to the false allegations and garbage hilarious and co spews out but can never provide any examples or evidence for . WAIT IT IS DELETED?

On what grounds if the others remain exactly??
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:20:56 PM

DELETE 5.  ON TOPIC AND ATTEMPTING TO BRING THE THREAD THAT HAS BEEN DERAILED INTO FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND TROLLING BACK ON TOPIC AND CHALLENGE FOR EVIDENCE OF FALSE CLAIMS.

more biased moderation.

from this thread which we correctly noted was being derailed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139179.msg50888121#msg50888121

o_e_l_e_o

Is lying. Clearly cryptohunter would never attack any person that had not attacked him first. He is full of shit.  Bring evidence of your claims and we will debunk them with ease.

AverageGlabella

Bring evidence of derailing EVERY thread please. This thread again has not been derailed the incidents mentioned are PRIME examples of EXACTLY what the intial post is referencing. There is should be  NO NEED for appeals. You have a strong case or proof of a scammer that's the end of it. No begging or paying to have red removed. You don't get to scam and then be nice to the right people and the red is removed. You are a scammer  You are always a scammer. You will ALWAYS be high risk. People that want to defraud others from their money are not given a second chance to do it again.

TMAN

1. we can demonstrate you are actually financially speaking HIGH RISK bordering on a scammer. You also support observable scammers.
2. Your claims of cryptohunter being unhinged are bogus

a/ you admitted you gave the red trust because he presented a facts and observable instances based post. When he said you can not give me red trust for presenting facts and observable instances about lauda you replied.

I can, I will and I just have. That is clear admission of this.

b/ Present examples of posts you believe indicate someone is unhinged. We will bring far more "worrying" and sexually deviant posts full of swearing cursing and all kinds of content that look to have spilled from the very damaged mind of your own.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138619.0  

that thread demonstrates not only are you damaged it also demonstrates that all the dumb fucks supporting this kind of thing as funny and brilliant but then call someone who adapts their username slightly to correctly represent who they really are as TROLLING and inappropriate and childish are actually insane themselves.

CONSTANTLY - highlighting that red trust is being used as a weapon to silence whistleblowers is not madness. The need for change is clear. Free speech is under serious threat here. Honest members that have never scammed or tried to scam are being given red tags by those that have observably tried to scam, extort, use dishonest tactics to boost their auction prices. FUCK THAT. It is the duty of every member. By allowing scammers and extortionists to take positions of trust you are putting at risk every member here.

SOME honest members seem to have sold out. They do NOT believe these people a not a risk to this community but have for their own sake decided to capitulate and give in to them. Not us. Remove our red tags and the red tags of every person that is not a scammer. Stop employing observable double standards. Only tag scammers and those you can present a STRONG case are going to scam.

This interaction between vod and ognasty demonstrate the obvious issue with allowing gangs of scammers with free reign to red trust for anything they like in DT

but this latest drama with Lauda has opened my eyes a bit...

Yeah, I've distanced myself with her. What can you do?  You speak out and you get negative trust...

How do I defriend Lauda without getting negative trust from her and ruining five years?

Do you think it’s acceptable that Lauda hasn’t tagged aTriz yet? Do you think there is any reason why everyone shouldn’t tag aTriz for what he did?

Let me answer that this way - how can I leave negative trust for either of them without ruining my account?

As for your account being ruined if you tag one of them, I’m well aware. I guess the difference is that I do what I feel is right regardless of how it may effect me, and you appear to be having your true opinions silenced out of fear. So forgive me if I take your criticisms with a grain of salt.

DT is now a weapon for scammers to wield as they like. Most people on DT have no place inside the trust system. They are either dirty, or too weak to stand up against those that are.

Theymos "asking" people to get along and remove EVEN LEGITIMATE RED TAGS is not going to help. That simply allows scammers to roam around with 300 GREEN TRUST. (according to vods latest claims )

MAN UP - tell every DT member. Bring evidence of scamming or a VERY STRONG CASE they will scam. Or do not leave red trust. You fail to present evidence of scam or intent to scam you are BLACK LISTED.

What are you even doing allowing people with all of this dirt in their past getting on to DT?

All this be nice to scammers so they remove your red trust, don't mention they are scammers and kiss up to them to get along here. Fuck that.

This board is simply viewed as a cash cow by most DT, all wearing their gambling and mixing sigs. These sigs are not what real enthusiasts wear here. Where is your support of interesting new projects you believe in? this is purely financially motivated participation. Let's bring in some people that actually post and participate here because they love the idea behind it.

The only reason that could have been deleted is that we put what VOD had claimed that theymos ordered Ognasty to remove the laudas red tags or he was going to get blacklisted.

Still considering everyone else was derailing it to false accusations and trolling then this looks to be more biased moderation.
They allow others to go off topic and bring false accusations but again do not allow you to ask them to present evidence and debunk those false claims.

More weaponized post deletions.

The thread owner even quoted portion of our post and said we helped him coin a new phrase trust appeals.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:05:49 PM

You have been given evidence and do not accept it.

You intentionally misspell names to give them childish nicknames: "smarmacist", "cryptomanurebrainlessboss" etc., which can clearly considered as trolling.

"He likes to post false accusations and general low value noise." is one of your many false allegations. Your opinion =/= "the truth".

I'm not going to post an endless amount of quotes as "evidence". You're not worth the time.

EDIT: Why do you create self moderated topics? Any off-topic posts can be reported right?

This is the best you can provide after the generous extension I gave you?

Incorrect as usual. These name alterations are more befitting to the imbeciles that I award them to.  Which names would you like to debate are not fitting to the individual. Is it trolling to call a smarmy sneaky trolling racist sock puppet sig spammer the smarmacist?  I think not. It is a clever adaptation to inform the reader this is a smarmy, sneaky dirt bag.

The smarmacists above posts serves to refute your statement. It is incorrect (he has been challenged many times to provide observable instances of trolling he can not. His claims are false, his assumptions are groundless , they are net negative trash.

Bring his best original thought inspiring post here for me to pull to laugh at.  Bring your own whilst your are at it.

Cryptomanurebrainlessboss again is a work of genius. Sums the sig spamming ass kissing shit for brains boss of nobody fool up perfectly.  Most things he claims about merit and trust are observably incorrect and dumb driven by the desire to fill up his merits to spam his sig in a larger format.

Snitchmoon again a simple and informative title. Suchmoron again observably brilliant (not him) she is brilliant at debunking her own arguments I guess.

Notildah - again excellent and informative.

Moronbozo - no explanation required.

We create self moderated threads to keep the real idiots and trolls away like yourself. Be grateful we allowed you some thread time here.

We will delete your junk now since we feel you came with nothing after being given plenty of time to find some real evidence. We leave your quotes there though inside our own splendid posts.

Personally I think its pretty cowardly to post from alt accounts vs your main account for fear of retribution.Users should not tag you for having an opinion as long as you keep it civil.

I also find all this Local rule bullshit or self moderated threads a load of shit as well. I'm not only speaking about you here, speaking about everyone in general. When did everyone turn into a pussy? Noone wants to speak out for fear of a tag from a DT. Come on guys, quit treating this like it's fucking high school and everyone grow up.

Delete this post if you must but it's the truth.

Are you sure you posted this in the correct thread?

There is no evidence, there is someones incorrect opinion and failure to define trolling, as perfectly well explained in our own reply.

This seems unrelated to my previous post? which part are you replying to?

Let us remind you that unless you can present "video evidence" of the same person posting on any other account then it is speculation to call us an alt of anyone.

Even so the post seems like it was perhaps made for another thread? You can delete it or explain why it is on this thread. Or we can delete it.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:16:35 PM

DELETE 6

It seems only hilarious and co is allowed to throw insults at others and does not like any back his way

Another on topic and relevant post with a defensive reply to some random insult from the resident biased mod.

We just noticed our thread was deleted and there was not even a message about it either. Just vanished.

Who is we? You and your split personality?

Off topic and irrelevant.

Strange you try to push this insanity angle but can provide zero post examples you wish to bring as evidence. We note this is some subjective bullshit other low functioning idiots like tman wish to bring because in any other objective debate you will both be crushed.

Same for trying to push the "rubbish posts" but can not present examples.

The "we" could be myself and your girlfriend,  your sister? perhaps we do lots of things together now, Who knows, and it does not matter. Just keep supporting "gray" dubious and shady characters on DT and deleting posts that are in opposition to that.

Mods should put the reason they deleted it, and it should show which mod deleted it. Transparency is key in this movement. We have reported over 20 (says 17 now ?) off topic irrelevant posts and 0 have been deleted simply because the mods are biased. On the other hand we have had 5 posts deleted each can be considered WAY more on topic than all of those 20 and 1 entire thread we started vaporized without a trace and no deletion confirmation.

Deleted posts metric is the new weapon to silence people with a ban. Each should be taken in full context or it is discrimination. In a system where mods are observably including scammers on DT and giving merit to their supporters garbage posts, their behaviors should be under close scrutiny by the entire board.

Every time you are rude to us. We are going to be rude to you hilarious, so start being polite and unbiased. Perhaps it would be beneficial if you had a split personality disorder . Then part of the time you can support observable scammers and part of the time members that have always been fair and never scammed anyone. Then you could perhaps be neutral and not net negative.

Treat us in the manner you wish to be treated. Thank you.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:08:28 PM

DELETE 6

It seems only hilarious and co is allowed to throw insults at others and does not like any back his way

Do you have any proof that I don't like them or is this yet another lie from you? I actually love insults. Especially relevant and witty ones. Unfortunately you haven't said anything witty as of yet. I also don't see the insult. I asked a question since you refer to yourself as a group of people and in my opinion there's almost certainly only you, hence my diagnosis that you have some sort of dissociative disorder. Unless you'd like to fill us in on this other mystery person. I mean, we all know what game you're trying to play and who you mean, but that other person is you, therefore you're crazy and deluded.

Uses a quote with "seems" as a start lol? but even if that were not present.

" I actually love insults" - wow, you really proved we were lying. That was amazing. I don't think you understand the standard of observable evidence required to prove a person is lying. I think it is quite obvious that it is you the supporter or scammers and liars that is lying hilarious and co.

LOL, demands  proof  or it is lying, and then proceeds to guess, speculate and make false accusations.

"almost certainly"  oh really. Well then its " almost certain" you don't like me insinuating the "we" could be me and your sister, or gf?

perhaps I am too busy "filling in" other people?

"in your opinion" - ha, you should have said, that is almost a guarantee it is garbage.

"Your diagnosis"? as a pro board spammer? who needs 2 sigs to spam with? Okay, well, we may skip your diagnosis then since you have only speculation, an observably weak mind, and likely no training in such areas.

"we all know"? - but have no proof?  - therefore you know only what you think you know, perhaps you are wrong or lying ?

Get back to deleting on topic and relevant posts your scamming and lying friends tell you to delete and spamming both you sigs for some btc crumbs. WE will just enjoy our day knowing we are honest and fair.

Start appearing more fair and honest.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:38:21 PM

Delete 7

I have a relaxing week off to enjoy myself and come back to more disgusting shady and devious moderation

We should not be trying to leverage this just to get our own red removed.

We need to think of the best interests of the entire board. There can be no valid reason to remove red from persons that have such a trail of observable financially motivated dangerous and scamming behaviors on this board.

Explanation required or again I call these mods out for being super shady here. Trying to weaponize this "deleted posts" metric to get excellent, honest and and truthful members banned. Also hiding truths their pals want to remain hidden.

1. how was it off topic?
2. how was it irrelevant ?

which mod deleted it ? from my own thread? examining OGnastys motivation for the removal of legitimate scam tags from an observable liar and scammer like lauda

What kind of board is this where you get a scam tag for presenting observable instances of lying and scamming by those voting themselves into DT and excluding any other persons that dare to call them out for the untrustworthy scum they have demonstrated themselves to be.

This is becoming one of the most horrendous environments of any forum out there.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:42:48 PM

Delete 7

I have a relaxing week off to enjoy myself and come back to more disgusting shady and devious moderation

We need to think of the best interests of the entire board. There can be no valid reason to remove red from persons that have such a trail of observable financially motivated dangerous and scamming behaviors on this board.

Explanation required or again I call these mods out for being super shady here. Trying to weaponize this "deleted posts" metric to get excellent, honest and and truthful members banned. Also hiding truths their pals want to remain hidden.

1. how was it off topic?

which mod deleted it ? from my own thread? examining OGnastys motivation for the removal of legitimate scam tags from an observable liar and scammer like lauda

What kind of board is this where you get a scam tag for presenting observable instances of lying and scamming by those voting themselves into DT and excluding any other persons that dare to call them out for the untrustworthy scum they have demonstrated themselves to be.

This is becoming one of the most horrendous environments of any forum out there.

Nobody is forcing you to stay.

Also, you should include a link to each topic when complaining about a deleted post (for reference).
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:22:18 PM

Delete 7

1. how was it off topic?

Also, you should include a link to each topic when complaining about a deleted post (for reference).

Wait until this post is about to drop off page 1 before bumping it in future.

Everyone honest person is forcing me to stay. You mean nobody from your fortune jack sig spamming dirt bag club wants me to stay.

The email contained no link. This seems like an issue with the forum software. It should give the mods name, the mods reason for deleting and the link. Take it up with theymos.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:04:23 PM

Delete 7

1. how was it off topic?

Wait until this post is about to drop off page 1 before bumping it in future.

Everyone honest person is forcing me to stay. You mean nobody from your fortune jack sig spamming dirt bag club wants me to stay.

The email contained no link. This seems like an issue with the forum software. It should give the mods name, the mods reason for deleting and the link. Take it up with theymos.

Nobody should be forcing you to stay or to leave. It is just a forum buddy, a place where people can discuss things. You should take it a bit more lightly. If you don't like it here, leave. If you like it here, stay.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:54:18 PM

DELETE 8

a valid rebuttal to the false and off topic accusations made by nutildah - HIS POST IS NOT DELETED. Also our post is made relevant to the initial post by reference to lfc bitcoin.

Get these 3rd world dogs deleted. They will say or do anything for some btc dust.

CH: Does it ever occur to you that the only thing you've managed to succeed at since losing your mind was to unify all these different people against you? Quite literally nobody is on your side, which is why you use the pronoun "we", so you can have make-believe friends and put them on your side. Whatever rare, valid point you might have at any one time gets completely wiped out by your insane hostility.

Let's make a list of all the things you've exposed and accomplished since going off the deep end:

- nothing
- shit
- bumpkiss

Why don't you make a Reputation thread and see who comes to your defense? Bet it will be pretty damn lonely over there.

Robovac,

In a pit of untrustworthy liars, scammers and their ass lickers who benefit from these broken control systems, why would one expect to find people on the side of those fighting for a transparent and fair environment where all members are treated equally.

your other assumptions and speculations are hardly worth replying to since these have been dealt with before.

Your primary issue is you like the merit system because you feel it validates your worth here. That is fine. The merit system is misleading garbage that also through mechanisms beyond your scope of comprehension crushes free speech and destroys the board. More so now it is also the trust system.

That seems the main issue with you. I don't see you on the same level of scum as the real shit bags here but still the fact you like to support behavior means you indirectly facilitate scamming and the gaming of the systems of control.

There is little point in explaining further. Just stay out of our way and we will forget about you. There are 3 levels of DT corruption you are borderline 1/2 we are primarily concerned with level 3.

Again if you can demonstrate ANY posts that seem contradictory or that seem to demonstrate one has lost their mind then present it or if you can not then stop pushing this bullshit insanity angle. If you are against US then you are against the transparent and fair environment we want to see here.

LFC on the other hand is far more complicit with the level 3 bunch. This cowardly dreg will say or do anything the core filth tells him to along with trust abusing himself. This is why he is of a far greater concern.

@3rd world asskissing dog

People who "quote" the merit system or their merits to validate their worth are a joke. Merit is misleading garbage.

You have not attempted to tackle the observable instances that

a/ demonstrate there is lauda and gang whom LFC is scared of
b/ that coward lfc will do what they tell him for " an easy life"

NOT DT MATERIAL.

DELETE 9

on topic relevant and correct rebuttal to the 3rd world dreg who kisses ass and refuses to acknowledge observable instances that we have presented, pretending they do not exist.

I haven't encountered you personally and I won't based my judgement just on the fact you're a merit source (because these days anyone can be a source) but from the fact you're trusted by those I trust their feedbacks (custom trust list) and from the guidance of your trust feedbacks & also your role in bursting scammers and keeping the forum safe (DT member) I can conclude you're trustworthy.

But everyone knows you are a 3rd world feltcher that will eat any ass required to sig spam at the highest rates you can.

You post demonstrates you are thick as shit. You just saw the message that demonstrates LFC is laudas bitch and will do whatever lauda tells it to because he is scared of the gang.

How is that trustworthy or DT material. That is facilitating scammers.

Get these 3rd world dogs deleted. They will say or do anything for some btc dust.

Delete 10

From our own self moderated thread a KNOWN TRUST ABUSER  member yogg from bitcointalk who is untrustworthy and part of a gang that supports scammers and liars, comes to the thread and just posts some nonsense.

Yogg another one that will soon be there to give out red trust to those that whistleblow. One of the core group of trust abusers and an asskisser and bitch of lauda.

We could delete its post but it is good to leave it here. 
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:27:00 PM

In regards to post 10, the post you quoted was deleted because it was off topic and low effort. If you see posts like that in the future, you should report it as being a low effort post with a paid sig.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:39:31 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 12:49:36 PM by The-One-Above-All

In regards to post 10, the post you quoted was deleted because it was off topic and low effort. If you see posts like that in the future, you should report it as being a low effort post with a paid sig.

thanks, yes that is perhaps the reason.

DELETE 11

The reader is not permitted to ask for clarity on a thread. You just have to be a mind reader and guess. Permitted flow now means you must just remain unsure and misinformed??

I would suggest locking this thread and pointing it to a new self moderated one.  Smiley
It's annoying to see these trolls spamming here, but I think that self moderated topic doesn't make sense at all.
There is one goid phrase about them - "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

1. can you tell us who the trolls are?
2. can you present examples of their trolling, and why you consider it trolling?

Just so we can understand who and what you are talking about.  

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:07:58 AM

Delete 12

strange delete from the middle of an on topic, relevant and observable instance based post debating 1miau's suitability of merits source due to his behavior; that seems to suggest 1miau is trust abusing accounts in an attempt to silence whistle blowing on observably financially motivated shady behaviors.

He could NOT meet our challenges to demonstrate the negative trust was valid and eventually ran away from the debate.

He was reduced to calling observable instances "bullshit" and "nonsense"

@1moron

1. you are deflecting from our specific challenge that relate to your Initial TRUST ABUSE. Please review it and realize that you can not simply say " your bullshit" without looking even more stupid. Those are observable instances that are independently verifiable. THIS IS THE PRIMARY ISSUE YOU HAVE. There was nothing you can demonstrate to be a lie presented and those were the specific things hhampuz was asked questions about. Hence we needed to establish the "knowingly part" GO BACK AND ANSWER CHALLENGE 1

YOU HAVE FAILED. Therefore it is clear trust abuse. You can not say asking people publicly if they are aware of observable instances? and if their KNOWING would influence their decision to hire them or not ? is reason for a scam tag or that you DO NOT BELIEVE the observable instances we are presenting... that is full on retarded. So you must be retard, and therefore NOT suitable for DT or merit source.

2. Yes we were/are trying to highlight that several members including you are trust abusing sig spamming scum. That are not fit for DT and believe they can make false accusations and spurious claims to validate their trust abuse.  Demonstrating using observable instances certain people should NOT be in positions of trust is not UNTRUSTWORTHY? people have had lot of time and chances to refute those observable instances took place. They have not. It would be impossible.

YOU HAVE FAILED.

3. AFTER you have accepted your initial trust abuse was indeed abuse. We will crush the Tman thing, this is a separate issue and will be even more entertaining. Although not for you.

NOW instead of running away and claiming observable instances are "bullshit" or it is all "nonsense" Answer the challenges sig spammer.

You look foolish and desperate.

No chance should such an observable moron be a merit source. The Tman thing is only now going to demonstrate this even more clearly. First go back and answer the points SPECIFICALLY. Which observable instances can you refute, which are bullshit which are nonsense?

Stop running away. Answer.

@moderators and staff:

This is clearly trolling. This user has done nothing but blast abusiveness at other members since the inception of their account. Across 441 hate-filled posts, they have failed to contribute anything positive in terms of discussion or otherwise to the forum. As demonstrated by their posts in this thread, they are intent on derailing discussion about the subject matter at hand for seemingly no other purpose than getting a rise out of those they are attacking.

@mods and staff - the above member nutildah, has by his own words admitted he will willingly facilitate scamming for 0.3btc. He has further defined himself as evil. This is independently verifiable - links below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134507.msg50719875#msg50719875

his post is off topic and does not address my sensible and observable instances of 1miau not being suitable as a merit source. As you can see 1miau believes that asking a person if they are aware of independently verifiable observable instances on this board is reason for a scam tag.  The person clearly lacks judgement and as you can see from his answers to our probing questions his mind is fragile.

Nutildah the trust facilitating evil piece of sig spamming dirt was begging for 0.02btc loans lately again adding weight to the high risk nature of this account. Being DT is not suitable for this member please remove him and 1miau.

What he calls hate filled is simply a call for fair and equal standards being applied to all members.

When they get crushed publicly and pulled to answer specific questions regarding their spurious accusations they fall apart and beg for mommy and daddy mods to help them out of their corner they backed themselves into. hahaha

Not suitable for DT Not suitable for merit source.

This is clear evidence that 1miau does not have the capacity to be a merit source and is possibly also high risk to the member of this board.

His trust abuse is based on the FACT that we were asking hhampuz if he was  AWARE of the observable instances of such shady looking behaviors, and asking him if he did indeed employ those involved.

Later 1miau also tried to cast doubt on the observable instances surrounding nutildahs account sale .........

Removing our on topic and relevant post from that 1miau merit source application thread does deprive the reader of important information that could lead them to fail to reach the optimal opinion.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:58:33 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 04:56:09 PM by The-One-Above-All

DELETE 13

More retarded moderation from the dregs we have moderating this board. This post is on topic , relevant and very important.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135599.msg51730433#msg51730433  - clearer explanation why the post MUST REMAIN.

1. it is in response to a false accusation that tries to mislead the reader into believing QS is in the WRONG for notifying livecoin ADVERTISERS are at risk of pushing an exchange that has a SUPPORTED RED FLAG against it. On the clear basis of some VERY STRANGE rules it is trying to push where it claims it can keep your coins if you say something about their exchange that does not fit  with what they want to be known or agree with.

2. the post goes on to say this is clear BECAUSE QS is pushing double standards apparently for opposing our flag that is not based on proof of wrongdoing nor financially related at all.

3. Also this poster baboon or whatever the fuck it is called is claiming to have investigated the thread that is linked to on our flag and then APPARENTLY MISSED the clear undeniable evidences of FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED WRONG DOING BY SCUM LIKE NUTILDAH AND THE FACT OUR FLAG WAS STARTED BY A PROVEN SCAMMER LAUDA.

4. It clearly demonstrates babo is a fucking idiot and his comments should be viewed in that clear context.

These mods are out of their fucking minds the corrupt pieces of shit. These leave his specious statements there and delete our independently verifiable observable instances that refute his crap that are clearly on topic and relevant.

QuickSeller summon me by spam pm for livecoin accusation
I'm investigating on LiveCoin and
i'm investigating on QuickSeller

about him i read all evidence, and him spent time for pm me and respond me (by pm)
does the good Samaritan for the good of all?
i think not

this scheme of vendettas reminds me very much of the children's school

i dont have time for play with retard kids and i HATE so much retard kid and scammers

for this reason, my first part of investigation is close and i support YOUR flag against QuickSeller and i place a red trust

---

this ethic guy support scam BSV - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2371095

by faketoshi, the LIAR aka https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright
Code:
Legal issues

In February 2018 the estate of Dave Kleiman initiated a lawsuit at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida against Wright over the rights to US$5,118,266,427.50 worth of bitcoin claiming that Wright defrauded Kleiman of bitcoins and intellectual property rights.[57][58][59]

In May 2019 it was reported that Wright was using UK libel law to sue people who denied he was the inventor of bitcoin.[60] Wright also served legal notices to Vitalik Buterin, the founder of the cryptocurrency Ethereum, who called Wright a fraud; and Roger Ver, an early bitcoin entrepreneur and advocate.[61]

----

this ethic guy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138419.0

support the-one-above-all, alt of cryptohunter

http://loyce.club/trust/flags/37.html

-----

Code:
** investigation continue **

wow... ethics is good for one and is bad for another one.. strange

Ah good, another baboon to educate and humiliate in public. Now pay close attention and use MAX brain power.

Now you just demonstrated clearly that you are a low functioning dreg and that your investigation means NOTHING.

You post this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138419.0

1. There is nothing contained within that thread that PROVES we are the alt of anyone. There can be no PROOF because it is not the case.
2. There is proof of clear premeditated FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED WRONG DOING ON THAT SAME THREAD by nutildah who you are not conversing with at this moment.

You are a retarded kid. Get it now dumb ass.

Now STFU until you evolved to a higher life form that we can converse with at a sensible level.

We are tired of wasting time on imbeciles like you.

Quoting the contradiction of OUR FALSE TRUMPED UP BULLSHIT FLAG STARTED BY A PROVEN SCAMMER LIKE LAUDA that will NEVER be linked to financial danger without lots of assumptions, speculations and mental gymnastics as some kind of apparent double standard your mind farted out, demonstrates your stupidity and likely makes you UNTRUSTWORTHY in our sensible opinion.

Now fuck off back to your hut and learn to produce a better standard of English. Your slobbering massacre of this beautiful language is offensive.

You bumped this thread without even completing your retarded investigation WHICH MANY DT MEMBERS ALREADY SUPPORT THE NOTION THEY LIVECOIN HAVE ACTED IN AN INCORRECT AND PERHAPS UNTRUSTWORTHY MANNER.

Read this before listening to that piece of Evil scam facilitating dirt nutildah

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134507.msg50719875#msg50719875

Then if you still want to promote livecoin just get on with it and stop looking to discredit people like QS who gave you fair warning about it.

People that are not capable of reading and comprehending English should be banned from supporting flags they possibly do not have full understanding of.

The reader should strike baboons comments from this thread regarding QS and ourselves.. He is obviously an idiot, and the reader can clearly see he ignores proof of premeditated wrong doing by some members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134507.msg50719875#msg50719875 whilst supporting the punishment of members that are not PROVEN to have done anything wrong at all namely ourselves.

Perhaps an alt of lauda? who knows where this idiot sprang from all of a sudden supporting the proven scammer laudas bogus tags.

I want to know who reported it and which mod deleted it.

DELETE 14

Another moderation FAIL

Our post in reply to a false claim and off topic piece of garbage (WHICH IS NOT DELETED ..OH REALLY)

Lafu makes laughable claims and when we tell him to present evidence to substantiate these OFF TOPIC NON RELEVANT  garbage the mods delete our post and leave his there intentionally therefore misleading the reader.

Our post is on topic since we added to the refutation that 1miau has only support from these types of low functions scabs that puke out false allegations and drivel posted by fucktarded mods like hilarious and co (HILARIOUS AND CO IS MORON THAT SIDES WITH KNOWN SCAMMERS AND INCLUDES THEM ON DT WHILST SPAMMING TWO SIGS and deleting our relevant and on topic posts) I mean hilarious and co is posting OFF TOPIC garbage in the funny posts thread himself. This scam supporting dog is deleting our on topic posts. He leaves the false allegations and off topic shit there to totally cast a false light on threads that suit his own agenda.

We have clearly demonstrated this in this thread.

Just unignored for looking what crap you write again !

So who is   "  We  "    ?

What alt accounts from you are has written in here ?

Dont saw one them posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4564216.msg51658493#msg51658493  in here !

The only one who complaining are you as always !

And by the way where are your Merit fans ? Oh right you have no fans !

Write your Bullshit somewhere else in the Reputaion board and let this thread clean with your nonsense posts.

And back on ignore !

There we go,... a typical reply from a DT and large merit cycler.

Lacking any kind of rebuttal at all, side tracking to other issues?

More repeating of the word "bullshit" with no chance of validating it.

This person has been pushing and we hear worked for the cryptopia exchange which many believe just pulled an exit scam .

We do not feel he is trustworthy and he is observably stupid. What is the point of him being a member? Please delete your account.

Just another moron.

thanks lol

Looks like he referenced some post from another mod screaming MORE new false accusations. Now we know the true legend accomplished more than everyone else in meta but surely there is a limit to the number of alts he can be posting from at one time?  you guys surely give him too much credit. We have heard he is apparently an alt of quite a few prolific posters and many many many other alts now all at one time. Perhaps he is a virus like Mr Smith? we will all be cryptohunter soon.
Hilarious and co is probably starting to suspect that he himself is an alt of cryptohunter. This biased supporter of proven scammers is obsessed with the true legend. Perhaps he sees signs of cryptohunter everywhere in life now. Someone help that guy.

Now back on topic. 1miau only seems to have support from imbeciles that have failed to refute our central points regarding his trust abuse and constant and deliberate attempts to brand observable events of wrong doing by his pals as "nonsense" or "bullshit".

1miau has NO BACKING from anyone here for merit source that can refute our central points. Therefore only idiots.

You want to say something is "bullshit" or "nonsense" fine bring your evidence.

There is simply NO EXCUSE for leaving lafu's false accusations that are clearly OFF TOPIC AND IRRELEVANT  but then deleting our sensible rebuttal and clearly on topic since it demonstrates 1miau has only support from idiots that throw up false allegations and nonsense presented by corrupt and self serving scammer supporting moderators like hilarious and co who obviously deleted our post. He could not have missed LAFU'S post since we quoted it. Corrupt piece of scum.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

I reported it. It's off topic.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:46:09 PM

I reported it. It's off topic.

Delete 13 is off topic ??

HOW? refute our explanation for it being on topic chunk trunks.

The post above our own by babo was in our opinion misleading the reader and was CLEARLY demonstrating double standards in doing so. We were putting his poorly formed opinion into the correct context and demonstrating

1. he was ignoring REAL PROOF OF WRONG DOING in that same thread and conversing with the same scumbag nutildah in that same thread.
2. he was ignoring there was NO PROOF of us being and ALT of anyone and there is no link to financially motivated wrong doing ... this is not therefore comparable to the exchange he is promoting and their behavior.

He was conflating a thread with NO REAL PROOF with a thread that demonstrated 100% QS was wrong to oppose it. That is not the case. You have mislead the reader by reporting the post. There is clear evidence of financially motivated wrong doing on the one QS supported.

What is more. You as the thread starter reporting that post had MOTIVE for doing so and hiding such double standards. Since you included proven scammers and liars like lauda on DT whilst trying to berate QS for lesser evils. Your entire thread is double standards dirt.

You are clearly trying to push your one sided agenda and mislead the reader. The mod should have noted that.

There is no WAY that us refuting his evidence he is using for evidence to bolster YOUR CLAIMS are bogus and also double standards. Also demonstrating a clear lack of investigative skills in our reasonable opinion.

which mod deleted it?

The reader should have been given the opportunity to investigate our on topic and relevant opinion that directly made a rebuttal to babos spurious, ill investigated and double standards moronic claims regarding that item. This is all totally relevant to the OP.

There is no possible refutation. Bring your specious argument so that we can destroy it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: