Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:05:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Startups companies  (Read 711 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:16:20 AM

New exchanges come with some opportunities/incentives so i do trade there to get some benefits in term of giveaway,airdrop etc.

angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:25:26 AM

Your new trading floor has good liquidity, fast processing speed .. I think there will be many people who join your exchang
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:01:32 AM

Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley

There are coins that has potential that old exchanges didn't list because of their standard requirements. For newer exchanges like you, my suggestion is go list coins that has potential because that is when crypto enthusiasts could use your exchange. And in order for them to stay, you must not freeze their account and offer as great user interface and experience as you could afford.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

I prefer to trade in older exchanges. But I believe that the variety of tokens is an attractive spot for new exchanges.
That is what many people too will choose, older exchanges, but the reason why I sometimes believe in the performance of new exchanges is because they would have developed the exchange based on the experience they have learnt from the older ones, I mean their success and their mistake, it is these mistakes of the older ones that they find solution to, to create a new one.

The reason why some of these great exchanges are not thriving is because they lack the volume to perform since many investor would not want to try them out, so majority of them reverse to using fake volumes to gain attractions.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:04:48 AM

Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley

For me crypto-currencies are start-us! After how long one company stops to be start-up? After its fully
developed or after 5 or 10 years?
   I believe in new exchanges. Questions is why you didn`t, as a member of that exchange, made an
official ANN thread. I think marketing is what you need to pay attention, promotion of your exchange
and all the things you offer must exist!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JuggSlash

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

I don't think there are so many peoples who like to see and investing to a startup companies even if they are still new and fresh. But, some of the people does like that, helping each other, waiting for the other to success, etc.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:22:29 AM

It is sometimes more advantageous to start with newly lunched projects or exchanges, but one needs to be very careful, because they are yet to be well established.
If startup exchanges or whatever want to attract investors and traders, one of the easiest means will be to partner with those who have already succeeded and have made impact in the crypto space.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:22:14 PM

While it is true that there seems to be enough exchanges to cover the demand in a market that is still small, as is the cryptocurrency trading (at least compared to Forex trading) I think there is still enough space for new exchanges because this would allow the existing ones currently make the best efforts to remain in the leadership they have today, which will be reflected in a better service and better features for their customers. Do not forget that in the Forex market, for example, there are many hundreds of different brokers, while cryptos exchanges there are only about 200.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:25:56 PM

with the new scheme as offering use of option on investment funds with the bitcoin business, developer might collects as more with supports on extensive on terms as targeting use with returns on nominal of difference as the running of plan with the investment projects of the objective dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:33:00 AM

If not why ? Smiley
Why won't we believe in crypto startups, the only way not to believe in crypto startups is not to believe in crypto itself.
Because, I believe that most big companies currently on the blockchain also started as a startup and then grew into a multi-billion dollar company including binance itself that is now the best crypto exchange in existence, once you see that the team are committed to making their project work, then you can work with them to make it possible.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:45:24 AM

Why won't we believe in crypto startups, the only way not to believe in crypto startups is not to believe in crypto itself.
Because, I believe that most big companies currently on the blockchain also started as a startup and then grew into a multi-billion dollar company including binance itself that is now the best crypto exchange in existence, once you see that the team are committed to making their project work, then you can work with them to make it possible.
It seems to me that you need to learn how to distinguish between serious and promising projects from slag and garbage that fills today's crypto market. Then your investment will be fine.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:45:18 AM

It is because of tokens got from bounty campaigns which push me to new exchanges. New coins are put in new exchanges forcing traders to go use them for trading. It will be quite exciting to get involved in new exchanges where new coins get listed. New coins have higher chances of rising multiple times in price. So day to day trading is also good in new exchanges.  I love to use new exchanges.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:38:01 AM

New exchanges always try to introduce lower trading fees to attract investors and traders that's why I use them but I don't leave lots of coins on there because anything can happen at any time,we already have too many exchanges but new one won't hurt ,just thread with care and do better research on the new exchanges before trying them out

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:47:53 AM

The exchange market is kinda stale but that because traders and cypto holders don't want to risk.
Put their bag into a new exchange that only operate for few month with none reputation? No matter how much the new exchange promo with less fee for transaction or withdrawal, unless you have years of operated, people wont trust their fund on your new exchange.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:48:44 AM

If not why ? Smiley

depending on how credible the Startups companies are.
I have to make sure beforehand before getting involved or trying it.
in every development there are always innovations and different ideas, if it is the same as the others, of course I choose the sure and reliable
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:56:06 AM

no mistake believing with new exchange. generally a lot of attractive offers from new exchanges to attract join members. it's just that in order to avoid scam exchange it is better not to invest in large amounts until it is true that the exchange can be trusted. new exchanges can also be targeted as vulnerable hijacks by hacker.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:02:37 AM

the use with customs of IEO on developer works as referring token on exchange for supports of funds as working on project plan that those helps on extent as the similar on use with strategy to put on listing with index of different service of token exchange as the work on exhibition as they gives with proper on manage as the details on tasks with the scheme on work
that developer might focus on excessive as preparing use on point on objective as delivering future chance of option with offers of compliance.

Galantin

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:28:30 AM

On the question of whether I give a chance to new projects, I will answer directly. Very small. I usually sell project coins. Because I am a hunter and I see how most of the projects turn into garbage even after entering the stock exchange.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:41:22 AM

If not why ? Smiley
I don't easily join the new exchanges especially the ones being promoted with a new token project too. Some of this scammers have devised a new strategy of having building an exchange website for their own token.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:29:54 AM

If not why ? Smiley
I will prefer to stick with the already existing ones, the company that I know is better than the one that I do not know. If I have no reason or issue with the already existing line that I am using, then I have no use for the new ones coming because it is just a duplication of system.

One thing I believe is that new exchanges are not really necessary for now, we don’t have much volumes in the market that will make the demand for exchanges very high, but like I learnt from one of the comments on this forum, one can just develop these projects down for future purpose when there will be high demands of exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: