Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:20:29 AM

Airdrops still favors but it favors only those who have the eagle eye to see the legit ones from the scam ones. You can only do this with thorough research of the project or coin, the team behind it and how strong their support communication system is. Make a conclusion from your research and decide on what to do.
It is not easy to get money here, you really need to do research and do not arbitrarily choose because there are many risks here.
it will be a pleasure for those who can choose good and quality projects, so they can easily run it, to get good opportunities.
That is true and if I think Airdrop is not as pleasant as last year because in that year to get good results is still easy, while now to get results / money is very difficult because the more airdrop here there is no result and many people leave it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:31:27 AM

No i never think if airdrop is good.
Everytime i join some airdrop that all is scam.
I am tired to join airdrop, now i just focus with bounty campain.
That's is.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:44:43 AM

1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market

Are you sure that you are not mistaken? MTC ( Docademic) is not an Korean project. And the max price BTW was close to 0,5 $ two times ( double top graphic structure) . This is one of those extremely rare projects which gave x20 and more to their investors.

You state 3 relatively old projects which paid off a little. And how many in meantime did not yield any results?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:48:53 AM

You are very lucky, not many people are like you, most people encounter bad aridrop and do not get anything. Most people only get worthless coins. Even a lot of aridrop doesn't pay anyone anything.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:22:17 AM

You are very lucky, not many people are like you, most people encounter bad aridrop and do not get anything. Most people only get worthless coins. Even a lot of aridrop doesn't pay anyone anything.
in order not to participate in bad airdrops, you can simply find some good telegram channel in which has statistics and continue to participate in some of them

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:15:20 PM

I saw some time that airdrop started popping up which I thought was quite profitable after the airdrop was almost forgotten during the bear market. But still we must be able to choose which airdrop is profitable and recommended to follow and which means nothing.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

Luck aside I do believe we can still find good airdrop campaigns in 2019
Starting with ethplode airdrop worth good value and bitsdaq too. Airdrops are good just ensure to do the right ones and don’t use all your strength
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:43:06 PM

yes it's true, many people aren't lucky to get good results for airdrop, last year I got good results by following airdrop only once, i followed airdrop EXRN by getting 10 million tokens and didn't expect the price of this token to go up and I sell when the price is good and I get 1.5 eth, after that I never get an aidrop with good results.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:53:41 PM

Airdrop was quite rewarding to me also, I made close to $2000 from hydro, almost $500 from Enumivo self drop, and a few others that paid between $20 and $100, but these were after I have participated in over 500 Airdrops

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:53:31 AM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated
A times it's has to do with luck being on your side, many airdrop doesn't worth it, only few worth the time and data used in staying in their telegram channel for ages.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:00:22 AM

If i am right, you mentioned just about 3 airdrops that gave you a good return, i am very sure you must have participated in countless airdrop and that is just 3 out of the countless. The truth is that, airdrop is worthless as of now, anything can happen maybe later, in the future.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:03:38 AM

I think airdrop is still profitable if you spend efforts from it. As you can see most of the airdrops task right now is through referrals. The many you invited the bigger your reward is. You just need to be perseverance and aim hight to the max.

You know what, an airdrop is free, you don't need to invest your money. All you need is time.  So keep joining those airdrops but also be careful because some of them are fake. They just gathering some user to join in their group for a bounty purpose.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:17:43 AM

I think airdrop is still profitable if you spend efforts from it. As you can see most of the airdrops task right now is through referrals. The many you invited the bigger your reward is. You just need to be perseverance and aim hight to the max.

You know what, an airdrop is free, you don't need to invest your money. All you need is time.  So keep joining those airdrops but also be careful because some of them are fake. They just gathering some user to join in their group for a bounty purpose.
we didn't spend extra effort to join on airdrop program.so if we face fake program we should worry about this.the important things was some airdrop trying to lie to supporter by requesting some eth.we have avoid this kind of airdropp.this is totally fake.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:24:05 AM

I really agree with what you say because for me Airdrop can also get big profits without having to work periodically ... we only need to work once, then wait for the distribution time and then sell directly on the market that has been determined ... until now I still continue to follow airdrop ... but I am also careful in choosing airdrop so that I do not accept coins whose origins are not clear ...

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:53:19 AM

As you know everyone have lots of tokens their wallets and not able to sale them in exchange due to not lunched in exchanges because most of them was scams so Airdrops are not favorable .

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:28:31 PM

Lucky for you. In my experience, I never earned that much in airdrops. In fact, I can't remember I earn from it. Most airdrops are worthless and just a waste of nothing. I joined a lot of them but I never earned. I think you are just being lucky you joined the right airdrops. The only good thing about it is that its free to join so whether or not you earned from it, its ok. Better to join bounties than airdrops.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:45:14 PM

From my point of view, I wont suggest airdrops. If you are investing in the same project and engaged with the community all the time, its fine.
Otherwise if we are just participating in airdrop even, it's very difficult to manage many Airdrop campaigns and at the end we realize that even gas fee is more than what we have received by airdrop.
Truly speaking, I don't like the idea of Airdrop, as following/completing all the mentioned tasks, gets rewarded only few cents. Also projects delay most of the time distribution, so that half the participants leave it.

Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:18:49 PM

In my own opinion, airdrop favours those that never give up on filling airdrop forms. Someone may do thousands of airdrops and may not be able to get a dime from it. Therefore with a lot of efforts and non resilience of the airdroppers then it will still favour someday.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:24:37 PM

I haven't felt the airdrop that was so valuable since when I knew airdrop. I'm not lucky to follow Airdrop. so I just followed the bounty and also trading.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:38:35 PM

until now airdrop is still very worth it to get money but we must be diligent and follow many projects because we cannot ensure which projects are successful. Unfortunately, Airdrop always increases in the task when joining and requires several social media accounts almost like a bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: