Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6613 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:53:35 AM

Gambling projects are gaining popularity every day, it is a very profitable niche, but the competition in it is high.
I agree with you, the competition is really very high and the team should always be one step ahead of the rest, because all users love new products, which is not on other platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

When can I try your lottery? I would like to test my luck in the lottery of your Gexan project. There is information on the timing? And if you can give a link to the lottery.
look at the official website of the project, there you will find all the necessary information about the lottery, draws are held after a certain time.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:47:04 AM

I do not understand, the lottery has already been played? Where can I see the winners of this lottery?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:06:26 PM

tell me which exchanges are you going to add your tokens to? Already have a sample list of exchanges?
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 12:11:04 PM

Hey ho  GEXAN Community !

We want to announce a very important information to you!

Our Exchange partner for Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) will be - P2PB2B.io exchange !

It is TOP 25 Exchange by Coinmarketcap chart and got x5 more volume then Bittrex + Poloniex summaries volume!

Whole information about upcoming IEO at official GEXAN launchpad page - https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

1st round will be 10.05.2019  - 150 000 GEX for sale | 0.0001175 btc price

Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:24:30 PM

Our Exchange partner for Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) will be - P2PB2B.io exchange !

It is TOP 25 Exchange by Coinmarketcap chart and got x5 more volume then Bittrex + Poloniex summaries volume!

Whole information about upcoming IEO at official GEXAN launchpad page - https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

This is great news! I know this exchange. Although he is young but very promising! I am glad that the GEXAN project received such a grand partnership with the P2PB2B exchange.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:24:16 PM

Gambling projects are gaining popularity every day, it is a very profitable niche, but the competition in it is high.
I agree with you, the competition is really very high and the team should always be one step ahead of the rest, because all users love new products, which is not on other platforms.
that's right, everyone loves innovation, the benefits of a new project from others, and of course a good idea
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:39:25 PM

I also love lotteries, betting and other gambling. I like that many new projects appear on the blockchain. This increases the level of trust in projects. Good luck to the developers of GEXAN project!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:40:09 PM

This is great news! I know this exchange. Although he is young but very promising! I am glad that the GEXAN project received such a grand partnership with the P2PB2B exchange.
The main thing is that this exchange was really useful and the token gradually rises in price, it is certainly a long process, but everything has its time
Irina1999

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:46:34 PM

I also love lotteries, betting and other gambling. I like that many new projects appear on the blockchain. This increases the level of trust in projects. Good luck to the developers of GEXAN project!
Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:34:48 PM

Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
In the near future you will be able to try to take part in lottery from our GEXAN project and feel all the benefits of implementing our technology.
Acidic

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:18:12 PM

This project has a good idea with the lottery but i feel the development team or person really needs to get a full understanding of working with a LUX fork before doing a IEO. The team should get a proper working chain before anything is done regarding this sale because if you already have syn issues at block 219 with already 1 restart of chain then im sorry but you will have a heck of a time when something actually goes wrong or someone starts to exploit it in the future.
I also see on their Transparency page for the lottery they say the algo that picks the random winner is posted on their github but its not!
I would honestly stay away from this project until they figure out how to run a chain correctly.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:25:25 PM

In the near future you will be able to try to take part in lottery from our GEXAN project and feel all the benefits of implementing our technology.
Can you tell us the exact date when we can take part in the lottery?
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:05:39 PM

The creators of this project are known scammers across Discord that have scammed multiple projects out of coins in the form of "advertisement services". They steal coins in exchange for services that never happen and then dump the coins on the exchange. DO NOT INVEST OR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE KNOWN SCAMMERS. It is HIGHLY likely that the wallets have viruses that steal coins as this is what they are known to do

I join the above said. Heard about similar projects. Repeated write-offs from wallets by hacking. I do not consider as a participant.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:48:34 PM

in fact, gambling has been popular for a long time, but now it is becoming more popular in the crypto world. And many users already use gambling platforms.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:07:47 PM

The player needs to offer something new for the future popularization of the platform, and you need to work on the protection.
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:30:02 PM

The player needs to offer something new for the future popularization of the platform, and you need to work on the protection.

At this stage of development of the project is not important player, and the investor, you need to come up with mutually beneficial conditions for investors.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:32:35 PM

The creators of this project are known scammers across Discord that have scammed multiple projects out of coins in the form of "advertisement services". They steal coins in exchange for services that never happen and then dump the coins on the exchange. DO NOT INVEST OR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE KNOWN SCAMMERS. It is HIGHLY likely that the wallets have viruses that steal coins as this is what they are known to do

I join the above said. Heard about similar projects. Repeated write-offs from wallets by hacking. I do not consider as a participant.
At first this projects seems interesting, something what can really be attractive for investors.

But after reading this discussion here, I am confused, could some one clarify that, is that true?

Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:35:09 PM

At first this projects seems interesting, something what can really be attractive for investors.

But after reading this discussion here, I am confused, could some one clarify that, is that true?
In fact, everything is very simple, The project has opponents and followers.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:12:26 PM

At this stage of development of the project is not important player, and the investor, you need to come up with mutually beneficial conditions for investors.

it's a lottery, here you either win or lose. I do not see any mutually beneficial conditions here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: