Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6613 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:19:11 PM

Not the word useful, but apparently they decided not to tempt fate, perhaps later will emerge information about referral program?

Join our bounty. There are many different companies and this is a great chance to earn GEX-coins!
Registration in bounty by reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521
How long will this bounty campaign last? And when will the distribution of coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

As far as I know, many users have more confidence in IEO sales, because they are more reliable than old ICO.
When conducting an IEO, the exchange conducts a strict audit of the project. Therefore, projects conducting IEO are more reliable than ICO.

Thank you very much for the information, investors need reliability and you provide it.
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:26:07 PM

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:9351 -u WALLET -p c=GEX

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:40:39 PM

Hi ! Yes , we have a 2 invitation referral program. Invite people to our telegram or discord server. Prize pool is more than 3000$ !!!

After June we will launch a lottery referral program too
$ 3,000 sounds good! What other options do you have for earning coins? bounty, airdrop?

I have several projects where I was also promised a lot, but in the end they did not pay. When they promise such big numbers, you need to be skeptical.
It's one thing when escrow funds are and another thing when the team that can cancel their promises.

You are right, it is a pity that now very often there are projects in which the rules are changed in the last place. I want to believe that the team will go to the end ...

Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:45:27 PM

Hi ! Yes , we have a 2 invitation referral program. Invite people to our telegram or discord server. Prize pool is more than 3000$ !!!

$ 3,000 sounds good! What other options do you have for earning coins? bounty, airdrop?

I have several projects where I was also promised a lot, but in the end they did not pay. When they promise such big numbers, you need to be skeptical.
It's one thing when escrow funds are and another thing when the team that can cancel their promises.

You are right, it is a pity that now very often there are projects in which the rules are changed in the last place. I want to believe that the team will go to the end ...
If it reaches the end, then this is a very good result. In fact, you are right that there are very few such results now visible on the current market.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:08:25 PM

As far as I know, many users have more confidence in IEO sales, because they are more reliable than old ICO.
When conducting an IEO, the exchange conducts a strict audit of the project. Therefore, projects conducting IEO are more reliable than ICO.

Thank you very much for the information, investors need reliability and you provide it.

Do you plan to develop mobile applications in the future for your project? Now most of the people sitting on the forum with the phone
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:51:39 PM

Join our bounty. There are many different companies and this is a great chance to earn GEX-coins!
Registration in bounty by reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521
Thanks for the link. Today I registered in your bounty. I hope that the Gexan project will be successful!
Bounty company is a good compromise in order to further obtain project tokens for simple actions
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:02:14 AM

Not the word useful, but apparently they decided not to tempt fate, perhaps later will emerge information about referral program?

Great news, I'd love to join your bounty program, a great chance for me.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:06:03 AM

How exactly do you want to minimize losses when receiving a win?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:35:53 AM

Let's hope that the team is really serious and will keep their word. I think it's gonna be okay. The Gexan project seems to me really serious and promising!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:18:52 AM

Do you plan to develop mobile applications in the future for your project? Now most of the people sitting on the forum with the phone
This is a really good idea. But so far, the project does not even have a mobile version of the wallets, so I think we have a long time to wait for the development of a mobile version of the platform.
damniatx_

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:45:56 AM

I tend to believe the development team, because to this they are always very active here with their supporters and fulfill all their promises.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:54:06 AM

I tend to believe the development team, because to this they are always very active here with their supporters and fulfill all their promises.
If you do not believe the administration of the project, then there is no point in investing in the project or being a participant, it's logical.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:54:17 AM

This is a really good idea. But so far, the project does not even have a mobile version of the wallets, so I think we have a long time to wait for the development of a mobile version of the platform.
According to the Roadmap, the release of mobile versions of the wallets is scheduled for Q3 2019.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:05:08 AM

According to the Roadmap, the release of mobile versions of the wallets is scheduled for Q3 2019.
It sounds good. Mobile wallets are in great demand among users. Is the Gexan project partnership planned with some kind of multi-currency wallet?

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:48:21 AM

Is the Gexan project partnership planned with some kind of multi-currency wallet?
So far there is no such information. We have a web wallet and we are planning to release mobile wallets in Q3 2019.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:26:10 PM

Is the Gexan project partnership planned with some kind of multi-currency wallet?
Which multicurrency wallet are you talking about? I have not seen such information in the Gexan project plans.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

Which multicurrency wallet are you talking about? I have not seen such information in the Gexan project plans.
I mean, is it planned to add an GEX coin to multiple-currency wallets, for example: in Jaxx, in Coinomi, in Coinbase, in Atomic, in Trust and other.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:55:41 PM

Let's hope that the team is really serious and will keep their word. I think it's gonna be okay. The Gexan project seems to me really serious and promising!
I also hope that the project team reliable and responsible people and project participants can safely invest their money and not be afraid that they will be deceived .
damniatx_

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:40:23 PM

I mean, is it planned to add an GEX coin to multiple-currency wallets, for example: in Jaxx, in Coinomi, in Coinbase, in Atomic, in Trust and other.
I think it is unlikely that developers will add their coins to multicurrency wallets. Because in this case, their own wallets will lose relevance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: