Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6613 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:23:22 PM

tell me, the second phase of sales has already begun?  How many days will it last?
The second phase began today, May 17th.  You can already take part in sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:02:28 PM

We remind you that our Gexan project conducts a bounty company, by participating in which you can get coins Gexan.
Registration by reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521

I really like your bounty program but I don't see the signature campaign there, but it won't make me discouraged I will continue to promote the gexan project until kampane ends and I really hope for the success of this project
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:26:24 PM

tell me, the second phase of sales has already begun?  How many days will it last?
The second phase began today, May 17th.  You can already take part in sales.
For those who have not yet managed to buy tokens for themselves, now I personally consider the most convenient time for this
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

I really like your bounty program but I don't see the signature campaign there, but it won't make me discouraged I will continue to promote the gexan project until kampane ends and I really hope for the success of this project
Thanks for your support! I hope that all members of our bounty who help in the promotion of the Gexan project will receive generous rewards!
Gexan born to dominate!
Irina1999

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:20:17 PM

Thanks for your support! I hope that all members of our bounty who help in the promotion of the Gexan project will receive generous rewards!
Gexan born to dominate!
Now there are really very few good bounty companies, since almost no one believes
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:15:56 PM

Starting today, sales start. I would like to buy some tokens. I really hope that I can pack correctly.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:25:41 PM

What is the current price for one token?
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:34:31 PM

Gexan born to dominate!
Now there are really very few good bounty companies, since almost no one believes
yes indeed there are only a few bounties that give many benefits to participants who have joined
And if you can know how many coins you have sold in your IEO first?

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Zianingbu

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

Firstly, GEX there is not a token but a coin. Secondly, this is not ICO and IEO, which means the GEX coin will be traded on an exchange conducted by IEO.
Well, it’s good that the token will be on the stock exchange, everything will be able to sell everything, more patience and you need to keep track of everything
Could you tell me exactly when the token will be added?
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:09:32 AM

People have long ceased to trust verification of documents, as in 80 percent of them sell on the market, although there are such companies where checking documents is mandatory
Now they demand that they first submit the documents and then make a video connection, for example, via Skype and provide the documents and confirm their identity. So using purchased fake documents is very difficult.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
ZloiRediska

Merit: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:19:36 AM

Starting today, sales start. I would like to buy some tokens. I really hope that I can pack correctly.
I also closely follow this Gexan project and plan to invest some money in this GEX coin. I think this is a good option for investment.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:23:45 AM

People have long ceased to trust verification of documents, as in 80 percent of them sell on the market, although there are such companies where checking documents is mandatory
Now they demand that they first submit the documents and then make a video connection, for example, via Skype and provide the documents and confirm their identity. So using purchased fake documents is very difficult.
this is the user security of the account is increasingly tightened I strongly agree in this case that is done by the GEXAN project, this will try fraudsters or use multiple accounts will not be able to enter unless they are truly private owners

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:35:34 AM

What is the current price for one token?
Hello coinbitcoin91!
1 GEX is worth 0.0001175 BTC. With all the conditions and details you can find on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:40:53 AM

this is the user security of the account is increasingly tightened I strongly agree in this case that is done by the GEXAN project, this will try fraudsters or use multiple accounts will not be able to enter unless they are truly private owners
It seems to me that it is safer to buy gex coins on an exchange during an IEO than to buy in Discord or in a Telegram. I don’t see any problems in passing an KYC in order to become an investor.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Zianingbu

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:52:56 AM

I also closely follow this Gexan project and plan to invest some money in this GEX coin. I think this is a good option for investment.
I noticed this too and am also interested in the purchase of a token.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:56:47 AM

I noticed this too and am also interested in the purchase of a token.
Thank you for your interest in our project. I think the Gexan project will not disappoint your investment expectations!
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:03:24 AM

1 GEX is worth 0.0001175 BTC. With all the conditions and details you can find on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2

No data on sales of coins for 1 day of the second round of IEO? I would like to know how popular this IEO is.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 09:26:16 AM

No data on sales of coins for 1 day of the second round of IEO? I would like to know how popular this IEO is.
I do not see such information on the P2PB2B exchange. Neither the sales of IEO Gexan nor any other IEO. I think this information is considered confidential until the end of the IEO.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:45:05 AM

I do not see such information on the P2PB2B exchange. Neither the sales of IEO Gexan nor any other IEO. I think this information is considered confidential until the end of the IEO.
We'll tell you all this a little later, just get some more patience, in any case, the token will be on the stock exchange
coinbitcoin91

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:06:42 AM

We'll tell you all this a little later, just get some more patience, in any case, the token will be on the stock exchange
What is the first exchange you plan to add? Is it going to be a well-known exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: