Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What it cost in fiat money to make a crypto project?  (Read 297 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:53:34 PM

to gives with different level of use with value on appropriation that story might arose and expecting use of personal as lives within the distinct on limit with scales on building that thoe gives kecarauan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:23:19 AM

to gives with different level of use with value on appropriation that story might arose and expecting use of personal as lives within the distinct on limit with scales on building that thoe gives kecarauan.

It seems to me that first of all you need to think about the idea in order to create your project.  Something is needed so that this idea would be in demand in society and then there will be no need to think about the means for implementation.  In addition, it is precisely for this that the company conducts ico, since good investors are always interested in interesting projects.  But initially you need to ask yourself the question, why is it for you.  To either just to make money or to realize a good idea.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:42:49 AM

It depends on a certain project that you're going to make. You need a team to support it. If you have enough funds to sustain your needs then you should prepare at least half to a million dollars fund. There are also things that you have to consider so that your project would succeed. Setting a definite plan would be a big help.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:46:01 AM

Let's say i would love to make a project i have great idea what will be the cost to make an asset plus website ?

for domains and sites I think the price is relatively cheap
but not for assets, rented buildings and other problems needed to form the ico project.
the possibility of needing substantial funds I think.
I am also curious and want to know the continuation of this discussion from other friends

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:51:40 AM

Let's say i would love to make a project i have great idea what will be the cost to make an asset plus website ?
if you make an idea to make a project then all you have to do is find an investor, the first investor feels from a close friend that you have, it is rational and even when you do not have capital but you have a brilliant idea then you can make other people interested towards the innovations that you make. A project must continue to be developed because when a project continues to be developed, more investors are interested and invest in these projects. You must have projects that are very interesting and different compared to other projects.
SeW900

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:49:02 PM

I'm not really good about this and I'm just assuming this number but I think around $1000-$5000 but here are the list you needed to pay:

1. Smart contract
2. Team member
3. Website creation
4. Graphic designer
5. Whitepaper/Proof reading creation
6. Legal contracts/documents (depends on the the project)
7. Promotional/advertisement
8. Future Development

There's a lot of thing you need to consider and pay, creating/developing a coin or project is not easy as it is and not just money needed, you need to have  good and skilled team members.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:52:38 PM

You can make coins for free, and it takes less than 500 $ to build a website and graphic design, but running a project now is very difficult, we need more promotions and also challenges of investor confidence.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:10:51 AM

You can make coins for free, and it takes less than 500 $ to build a website and graphic design, but running a project now is very difficult, we need more promotions and also challenges of investor confidence.
Making a website is a very small thing among doing many other things if you want to launch a coin.  The big problem is getting your project accepted by a famous exchange if you want to achieve your hard cap in IEO. I prefer IEO because ICOs do not attract investors. There is listing fee up to 20 Bitcoin I think and you would have to give I think 10% of the funds raised on the platform of a digital exchange to the same DE.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

Making a crypto project now it just need a few of dollars. You just need a coin and a website and tada, you're already have a crypto project.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:16:54 AM

if you don't know what it cost to startup a project then you shouldn't be thinking of it in the first place because you don't just have anything to offer. Let's also say that this is not just about the money but the knowledge etc

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:18:35 AM

First you need to set up a website which may require you to bring in people on board. If you have friends who have similar vision as you then you will save cost to an extent. Otherwise you may have to spend a lot setting up a team to take care of the necessary aspects of the project

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:53:06 PM

for the creation of the token almost nothing on the platform waves, for the development of the project, for marketing depends on whether you want to do it in a big style you can even get to $ 50k, for offices, bills and staff depends on where you want to establish the legal location of the society...
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:33:28 PM

I think it takes a lot of money to make projects and other developer sites, in this country there are a number of prices offered by offices and others, as well as the need for many teams to develop.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:44:56 PM

I don't think there's any fixed cost for this because everything will depend on what you are working on, the team and the level of fund earn mark for the project which will includes its development and strategic marketing.
Marketing is a small part of the whole spendings and I don't even consider it as a strong cost on the new project. Teams always think about the ways of bad situations and they find solutions to the calculated budget.
lisasteca (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:03:02 PM

It depends on where you stay and the bills there
I believe if you can get this to the service section; you will get precise answer from experts

It should be around 1,000$ for a start, you need a website, Internet and get it right from the start

not that simple my friend
you need more than 1,000$, because for a serious project not only a website, but you should find a good and professional dev team, marketing team etc, and all the team above is not free,,, also to develop your project you need money too
maybe the in the beginning you need at least 300,000$ - 500,000$

No thanks you dont need all this money, this is i joke , i would say around 5K dollars to 10K dollars it will be good money to start! it is important to run a project with good idea!
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:11:03 PM

Launch the project and then create some awareness among the community I think BTT is a great place to start and if you really want to get more people to participate airdrop will be a good idea Listing on other sites will cost you money but having good ratings and reviews really helps out

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:26:34 PM

Launch the project and then create some awareness among the community I think BTT is a great place to start and if you really want to get more people to participate airdrop will be a good idea Listing on other sites will cost you money but having good ratings and reviews really helps out
creating an airdrop is an easy way to fill your social networks with people on which investors often pay attention. But i think very soon it will be unuseful

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:42:38 PM

it should cost quiet a lot.. all in all, including the team, marketing and other expenses.. if you are serious to make a project you have to put a lot of effort and money

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: