Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀 [Bounty Detective] 🍀 Global Bounty Campaigns, Full Marketing Services  (Read 1264 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

~~~ weird non sensical assumptions as per usual

no sockpuppets here, they are my colleagues, think rationally for a change instead of reaching to your usual cultist flavored conclusions...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 02:13:07 PM

no sockpuppets here, they are my colleagues, think rationally for a change before reaching to your usual cultist flavored conclusions.

Occam's razor says that if it quacks like Vispilio and uses Vispilio's telegram handle - it's Vispilio.
Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 02:18:53 PM

Occam's razor says that if it quacks like Vispilio and uses Vispilio's telegram handle - it's Vispilio.

I'm so flattered Wink, but I must admit 1 man cannot run the world's leading crypto marketing business alone, check out Detective's telegram and other social media channels, you'll enjoy how vibrant and active they are,

there is a whole team behind it, and if you are still not convinced @theymos can confirm for you that one of Bounty Detective staff runs the BountyDetective nick here,

an inference that should be blatantly obvious to all but the most zealous of cult fanatics 🦁

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 02:30:38 PM

I'm so flattered Wink, but I must admit 1 man cannot run the world's leading crypto marketing business alone, check out Detective's telegram and other social media channels, you'll enjoy how vibrant and active they are,

there is a whole team behind it, and if you are still not convinced @theymos can confirm for you that one of Bounty Detective staff runs the BountyDetective nick here,

an inference that should be blatantly obvious to all but the most zealous of cult fanatics 🦁

IDGAF if you run it alone or have a team of shitspammers there. You're including yourself into your trust list and you're sending merits to yourself, not to mention you've been shilling BountyDetective without disclosing that it's your "colleague" until you got caught.
Chenqui

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:32:33 PM

Bounty detective started scam bounty campaign yesterday. MOONDEFI Scammers just changed old telegram group names and promised big bounty pool.

Bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5291354.0

Website link https://moondefi.org

First sign of scam is huge bounty pool of 10 million MOON that is worth 10 million dollars.Circulating supply of MOONDEFI is only 42 million. Bounty pool makes almost 25% circulating  supply meaning tokens are worthless if you give so many for free.

Also big sign of scam is lying about how old MOONDEFI is.

MoonDeFi owes its success to the thousands of community members that have joined its journey over the past two years. These early community members will naturally serve as responsible stewards of MoonDeFi.

If they are 2 years old why they use renamed telegram group?Few weeks ago their group was called Daily ICO-Airdrop program and now it is MoonDefi

25 October 2020
MOON DEFI OFFICIAL GROUP converted a basic group to this supergroup «Daily ICO - Airdrop Program»

https://i.imgur.com/jZgQk3T.png

MoonDefi did same with telegram channel.Old name was Hottest ICO - Airdrop.

25 October 2020
Channel «🛎 Hottest ICO - Airdrop» created
17 November 2020

https://i.imgur.com/rxaTceZ.png
Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 02:40:22 PM

~~~cultist troll continues her false accusations

The fact that you didn't know about it doesn't necessarily make it a big secret, many people are aware of this partnership,

why do you and your friends have such a huge inferiority complex against free competition, you will cause this forum to descend into irrelevance if you lash out irrationally against all independent free market participants...

Bye.

Chenqui

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:39:23 PM

~~~

Your information is grossly incorrect, please don't FUD out of abject ignorance.

MOON total supply is 210,000,000 (https://info.moondefi.org/blog/moon/)

I never said  MOON total supply is 42 million i said circulating supply. From moondefi blog you can see contract address  0x71924a8d733ae1bbc18d243e1deb56e767440eb6. In there it is only 42 million MOON. 210 million will be circulating supply in 4 years when all tokens are unlocked.
Bounty campaign will last 2 months and you promised distribution  at the end of each month. That means in 2 months 10 million MOON will be distributed to bounty hunters. That will make tokens worthless.

What about MOONDEFI lies that they are 2 year old when their telegram group and channel had different name 3 weeks ago?MOONDEFI is scam and you are helping them.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 05:25:43 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 07:24:35 PM by nullius

Relevant accounts:

Evidence must be evaluated objectively, regardless of who raised it to public attention.  N.b. the PM link for #982288 “Vispilio” as well as the Telegram link:

🍁 recursive "bump" 🌲

pm  or  telegram  for all inquiries

Because archive.is is nowadays hostile to Tor users, and it is not cryptographically secure, I have created and timestamped the below PGP-signed evidence log.  First things first:

Your purported explanation is logically backwards.  The above-quoted post directs the alleged team’s PMs and Telegram communications to an individual.  In the ordinary course of business, communications for “the whole team” would be directed to the team’s contact accounts by an individual posting on their behalf—not vice versa, as you hereby allege.

Moreover, and more importantly, an ordinary reasonable person directing team communications to an individual could be expected to say so.  For example:

Quote from: Nullian Bitcult Hypothetical Team Account
Please direct complaints to Lauda’s new address for appropriate handling by our official spokescat.  😼

Whereas you purport that this glorious team for a major operation just randomly sends people your way?  Sure, sure...

It is more likely that someone with a considerable history of obsession with seeking a “lucrative bounty” would create a “BountyDetective” account for running lucrative bounties SCAMS.  Elementary, my dear Watson.

—So much for the towering intellect of the forum’s best philosophaster.

Quote from: Nietzsche, Jenseits von Gut und Böse (‘Beyond Good and Evil’), 260.
Verachtet wird der Feige, der Ängstliche, der Kleinliche, der an die enge Nützlichkeit Denkende; ebenso der Misstrauische mit seinem unfreien Blicke, der Sich-Erniedrigende, die Hunde-Art von Mensch, welche sich misshandeln lässt, der bettelnde Schmeichler, vor Allem der Lügner: — es ist ein Grundglaube aller Aristokraten, dass das gemeine Volk lügnerisch ist.  „Wir Wahrhaftigen“ — so nannten sich im alten Griechenland die Adeligen.

P.S., don’t even try accusing me of being a suchmoon follower.

PGP-signed and timestamped evidence

Important:  What Can and Can’t Timestamps Prove?

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I, the digital signer of this message, hereby attest that the raw evidence presented below is a true copy of the data obtained by me from the bitcointalk.org server.

- ----

Current link to page:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289777.0

Direct link to post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289777.msg55637113#msg55637113

Quotation loaded from the forum: November 20, 2020, 04:04:37 PM (UTC, server time)

No edits denoted in post time.

Subject: Re: 🍀 [Bounty Detective] 🍀 Global Bounty Campaigns, Full Marketing Services

[quote author=BountyDetective link=topic=5289777.msg55637113#msg55637113 date=1605860118]
[center]*******************************************************************[/center]

[center] 🍁 [b]recursive "bump" 🌲

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=982288][size=14pt]pm[/size][/url]  or  [url=http://t.me/Vispilio][size=14pt]telegram[/size][/url]  for all inquiries[/b]  [/center]

[center]*******************************************************************[/center]
[/quote]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYKAB0WIQSNOMR84IlYpr/EF5vEJ5MVn575SQUCX7fqYwAKCRDEJ5MVn575
ScVqAP9kt2+N2hDl4VyaYSQOTu0G5GTw/lOKC8/fIc5JqAv2XgEAz+tduh/1eznN
Un/vpTH6RG04ulKj7fOW/i/JkqoDcQc=
=mEZ/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

To verify the timestamp, you must save the signed statement with Unix line endings ('\n') and a single final line-terminator on the last line.  (No blank line at the end.)  Exclusively for ease of checking that the file is saved correctly, here is its SHA256 hash:

Code:
c7946ec0a0476f13d9c4105e5a23b817f11e391c26bad57b8d5f6113bd70e2be

The OTS file (base64ed):

(The following will be edited when the “complete” OTS is available, following adequate confirmations on the Bitcoin blockchain.)

Code:
AE9wZW5UaW1lc3RhbXBzAABQcm9vZgC/ieLohOiSlAEIx5RuwKBHbxPZxBBeWiO4
F/EeORwmutV7jV9hE71w4r7wEMJkqvnUNAZm2mrU5aM+SMgI8BD4lZ6OpvGMGjWg
2Jsfq6uWCPEEX7ftA/AIz4Vd3aHiOv//AIPf4w0u+QyOLi1odHRwczovL2FsaWNl
LmJ0Yy5jYWxlbmRhci5vcGVudGltZXN0YW1wcy5vcmcI8SARSQOKobDETziGkk7x
Oz2cpDTscQTSZT1sxxnzxvnIPwjxIJGYEACm0vgTaNZ/YLG2L6ykxfcD5YwSg1JW
drpg6GyJCPEgICSfV8UnduhASN3k5cTP7EtBojIlQ7kE3MxUqHSJp/UI8SAb3fUd
LNyRy18d2KmssNo9bebPgTTeUeGDQ/MPOv/JiQjwIL6WtAtPItkI444mrZdRd+p4
TLhsj/mdkxAgLud6Sq7lCPAgFCFc7gdg4fB+KxZ3NG8aDF5s0jY1HOPloAAVh739
2hgI8SBsf7yQhsBxDFMSqRW1i9OkSD7T6OIlT327eSWMFF/TGAjwIKrxIuFtdf43
JcM8xMTsIHrtIrsV96NthQwVdBWdTI9QCPAgGfykmqQFOLXQ3Y8BO20VXPtcf6CW
eGffpGQKEwn0Z58I8SDOo0keRBMDGMrU33lInW/WokE0uyiRsJJmp6boRVTnoQjw
IN7jjTk5SFfvv8ywwJDjW1H9zaq4EApyBNBuwLQgeIT/CPFZAQAAAAGAXzHXGwqg
QlPxoCx1/kp39+YDq6pIsmX4bTzHQdh24wAAAAAA/f///wJgsBMAAAAAABYAFGZj
RDgFdeSZzJMepbUpeMa2l2M4AAAAAAAAAAAiaiDwBMQJCgAICPAgTd7BGsmvyUK1
Lqc+bPz4I1AQdLlzkW1s++XYXHmDtpEICPEgsuKDfAozYRfmAFTaGA3D3Eo3Ajhc
gTMwltOfdXlpjbsICPAg75y0tLlONl7UhlmVr72uLO//P0OabJ7YcnGi1pIM7c4I
CPAgaVHv8HCHreCDYw0QnUZKIYJfrAR3gjdte8e7LPcrYdEICPEgoAMSkBdTONAk
QBjZpM/A8a0wrF2B1rwGRUUr79zOHfYICPAgSUri2F1ja61TS7vBynla98JKiPSC
fNAYmlA0PKdb45YICPAgnHgUVU0Bcq/cxu3+44g/KZyXlzlupLWNe/JwrplI6e0I
CPAgzU0yD9cVImEPCsfT4vOmS1fslPIeXcnILCvMNbbJDT0ICPEgRqiPzpsUVXdh
gn3lkKu6MgwBu1JLrTQkbr5gbTn/edAICPAgXrZiiDacK7I2yctx22a2YOCLamxy
ayYkMiDycY+yQs4ICPAgR/0s3fJJMYmKYmWY6LSCy1zUvRA6A5lWbPK/Z9cXwnoI
CPEgcdzm6Vp4QoMLji1UCq0A43HSqBGtLKjAtS2uSWNIG2UICAAFiJYNc9cZAQPF
kyg=

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 11:24:01 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 11:37:26 PM by Vispilio

Evidence must be evaluated objectively, regardless of who raised it to public attention.  N.b. the PM link for #982288 “Vispilio” as well as the Telegram link:

—So much for the towering intellect of the forum’s best philosophaster.

Quote from: Nietzsche, Jenseits von Gut und Böse (‘Beyond Good and Evil’), 260.
Verachtet wird der Feige, der Ängstliche, der Kleinliche, der an die enge Nützlichkeit Denkende; ebenso der Misstrauische mit seinem unfreien Blicke, der Sich-Erniedrigende, die Hunde-Art von Mensch, welche sich misshandeln lässt, der bettelnde Schmeichler, vor Allem der Lügner: — es ist ein Grundglaube aller Aristokraten, dass das gemeine Volk lügnerisch ist.  „Wir Wahrhaftigen“ — so nannten sich im alten Griechenland die Adeligen.

Another thread that has gone completely off the rails, see you in the next preferably self-mod thread by the great marketing group 🍀 Bounty Detective 🍀 , thanks for assuming I'm the de facto leader of all successful crypto organizations gracing Bitcointalk.

I also congratulate you for acknowledging the unreliability of cultist sources in your analysis  Grin,

It's also a bit enigmatic that my one on-topic reply regarding Moon DeFi gets deleted; meanwhile I have to point out your quote by Nietzsche is out of context and yet another misinterpretation of his overarching themes in Beyond Good and Evil,

admittedly a powerful work, inspired by the far more specialized philosophical genius of Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, just as Dostoyevsky wrote literature for geniuses, Hegel made philosophy for geniuses:

Quote from: Philosophy of History
"A World-Historical individual is... devoted to the One Aim, regardless of all else. It is even possible that such men may treat other great, even sacred interests inconsiderately;

conduct which is indeed obnoxious to moral reprehension. But so mighty a form must trample down many an innocent flower or crush to pieces many an object in its path.”

akgandalf

Activity: 812
Merit: 14

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:01:34 PM

Hi Dedective,

Do you intend to limit the participants in Bounty? When you accept everyone, the reward per person is very low. It would be nice if there were limitations. Thank you...

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 03:18:19 PM

Hi Dedective,

Do you intend to limit the participants in Bounty? When you accept everyone, the reward per person is very low. It would be nice if there were limitations. Thank you...

In general I agree with this sentiment, sometimes it's a special request by project owners when they require very simple tasks (usually for social media campaigns) just to generate some buzz for the algorithms;

however for quality categories like signature and original content, it's a great suggestion to assess the allocated reward pool and set a participant limit accordingly...

Asupangat

Activity: 223
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:55:32 PM

Hi Dedective,

In general I agree with this sentiment, sometimes it's a special request by project owners when they require very simple tasks (usually for social media campaigns) just to generate some buzz for the algorithms;

however for quality categories like signature and original content, it's a great suggestion to assess the allocated reward pool and set a participant limit accordingly...
I agree with the limited on Bounty participants, because if there were no limit everyone would only receive very few tokens / coins, even only $1, I argue  that Airdrop better has no limit, because airdrop does not require conditions.

My opinion above is that for bounties that are allocated with predetermined coins / pay per stack, different from pay per post with money, I think if pay per post with money better there are no limit...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: