Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why blame people for your failure?  (Read 10186 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:10:03 PM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

Definitely agree this is the truth, for my opinion they are just using bounty hunter so that when the price drop down the investor would think that the bounty hunter are selling their coin so the blame is juts putting on the bounty hunter they didn't realize why the price is dumping ids because of them (investor) because like what you said they are offering 70% discount and when they put it on the market they are just pump it a little and many investors would sell their tokens, and one more thing sometimes the token of bounty hunter was lock and the price is drop down seriously is that because of bounty hunter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:12:06 PM

Private investors are the most ridiculous dumpers I have ever seen yet they tend to blame bounty hunters for a dump in the price of a coin.
Absolutely so, and this is the same thing that infuriates me.
Well, the initial investors merge price of the token to zero. This is not a problem of bounty hunters, this is a problem for the project itself, that it is such a useless and dumb

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:45:52 PM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

Most of the projects are deceivers, where the tokens immediately after listing on the exchanges are sold by the project developers themselves and that they are not accused of this, they are accused of selling at any price bounty hunters.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:06:03 PM

The era of deceiving people with the excuse of bounty hunters dumping their Tokens has long been a by gone. Some project do dump Tokens them selves. The unsold coins will be moved to exchange unknown to even the investors, I know of a project the ICO price was $0.75 to $1 the moment it gets to exchange the price fall to $0.04 that's where it is till now and the team did not show any concern till now Its so annoying.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

Talking of bounty, blaming people for the downfall of the project in price is always an excuse just to keep things as they always say.
Talking about reality people can be blamed sometimes because they might be the reason for your loss, and that's for those who don't believe themselves and mostly you don't believe yourself once you know u are still a novice.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:21:32 PM

Yeah, they are to be blamed at least a little. They get 5% of the total token announced. Do you really think that 5% is small? As soon as the token gets listed in an exchange, the bounty hunters starts dumping the tokens they have earned. Thus, this will have an affect on the market at least on the short run. Seeing the price drop on the short run, other new investors starts to panic causing the price to dump further.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:43:34 PM

But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price.

That's the whole point, investors are blaming bounty hunters for token dump instead of blaming pre-sale investors who got more token due to huge discount and bonus during the crowd funding stage. The number of tokens/coins allocated to the whole bounty is too small for it to fully affect the market price of the coin.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:46:58 PM

one thing we have to understand is.. this is a job that we must be prepared to produce nothing.  when an ICO project slides, we don't expect too much that the project will succeed, so when the project fails to reach the soft-cap or hard-cap we don't say that the project is scam or fraud.  "learn not to blame others for all our failures because from the beginning it is our own decision"

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:27:37 PM

It has been the trend in crypto world. Most of the investors put the whole blame on bounty hunters for the dump of the tokens they bought. Although the tradition of a bounty hunter is to dump a coin but my thinking is that if a project is indeed solid such project will not dump so badly.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:28:31 PM

Ideally; someone has to take the blame for losses in investment
But otherwise; such traders should learn from the disadvantage and move on
Apply the lessons to next trade and be a better person
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:36:10 PM

We bounty hunters are now used to the tag "dumpers" and as you rightly pointed out only  about 5% of the total token is allocated to bounty which means even if all bounty hunters had to dump their token at the same time, it shouldn't have any noticeable effect on the project, but you know what someone has to take the blame for the failure

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:13:50 PM

Its no big deal. We lose we learn from our mistakes so that we can apply better method next time. Basically if a project has something solid to offer and can as well attract many investors, then I see no reason why there should be any dumping of its token if it's solid enough.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:24:38 PM

Its no big deal. We lose we learn from our mistakes so that we can apply better method next time. Basically if a project has something solid to offer and can as well attract many investors, then I see no reason why there should be any dumping of its token if it's solid enough.

Everyone makes a mistake on the first weeks of trading but what matter is learning from these mistakes. Honestly, I never believe to the faith of the unsuccessful bounty hunters for a good reason. It is not rocket science. We all make mistakes.
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:55:54 PM

Someone must always have the blame, it's not a new thing that all the blame goes to the bounty hunters, I think it has turned out to be our logo but it won't stop discos if I recieved a token and the price is too, I sell off and move on simple

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:13:10 PM

Everything here is very true about the cause of dumping but I think crypto projects with no specific purpose or aim in the crypto ecosystem are destine to fail in some time to come. Even if such crypto projects distribute just some small amount of its tokens to either investors or Bounty hunters, without a specific purpose in the crypto space the token or coin will be worthless and dumped.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:25:06 PM

it's true that since the first accusation fell on the bounty hunter, in my opinion bounty hunters have no big influence on the market because if some bounty hunters throw away their coins then if the project is good then this won't happen in a long time.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

Someone must always have the blame, it's not a new thing that all the blame goes to the bounty hunters, I think it has turned out to be our logo but it won't stop discos if I recieved a token and the price is too, I sell off and move on simple
Yes. It's always the bounty hunters that are always being blamed which i think is very wrong because we are the ones who make good advertisements for their project so that they can attract more investors. But still in the end we became valueless in their eyes.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:40:51 PM

I feel that the dump that happened is not entirely the fault of the bounty hunter, bounty hunters only get a small portion of the token allocation, those who can have tokens are not just bounty hunters because investors can also buy tokens during pre-sale, so investors also certainly have the possibility make a dump price

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:48:16 PM

Yeah came across with a lot of this people bounty hunter sometimes deserve this blame cause they always dump the coin at dex exchange when no official listing. But if the coin still losing more value and dump keep coming when that 5% of bounty token then it was those investor who receive a lot of bonuses.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:04:54 AM

They must blame the project team who can't run it properly. How can 1% - 5% make a 100% failure? that's ridiculous, they blame the wrong target.
Or maybe they don't know how the system works or only the actions of their emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: