Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why blame people for your failure?  (Read 10186 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:00:32 PM

so far the exchange market failure is purely from the project team that cannot run the project according to the roadmap so that the project does not mean anything in real life because if the project runs in real life as a roadmap and is developed continuously to be better accepted by the public the token will be stable and up.
REMEMBER....
the bounty hunter only gets a few of the number of tokens and that has very little effect ......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:08:50 PM

It's just easier to blame other people. The truth is we have to be accountable to ourselves. That's what men do. We all make mistakes, it's fine and actually good as long as we are mindful and working to improve to not make them anymore. We're building a close community of passionate people in crypto. Stop blaming people, blame yourself for not putting in the work earlier. Now that you know what you have to do, the hardest part is doing it. It's a challenge. And it's great to be surrounded with people who will help and support you along the way. This is what we're building at GAINS. Join us if that sounds like something you'd like to be a part of.

Oh, btw, we're also organizing quizzes which are fun events during which our members can win hundreds of dollars in tradable tokens. Check it out!

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:35:38 PM

very true, seeing the same thing on many recently active camps too. many people focus on the events and promotions that they forget to make value for their coins. all they want to make is demand for the coin but instead, they make losses for their coin and finally let everyone trap in it. it's your own fault and it is not wise to blame others for your poor decisions and misfortune. better try next time.
They just hunt for free and easy money. At the same time, they don't pay their time to learn for knowledge, to pratice and sharpen their skills in crypto, then even with free money from bounties, they will lose them all easily by invest into bad projects or in worst cases, scam projects. Then, they blame on others (bad teams, scam teams, friends who invited them to invest, and so on). Personally, they should (have to) be responsible for their lack of knowledge and skills, as well as their decisions to pay money for investments into bad projects. Moreover, blame on others won't help them to get lost money back, and prevent them to open their minds and learn more. They get stucked themselves in their own traps if they blame on others.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:34:55 AM

Crypto currency can’t please everybody
And it is the two side of a coin both good and the bad
So it’s good to blame but better to learn and move on

Indeed, some people get profits and some dont. Its usual in any market and when they got loss on their portfolio, they blame market or others. Every investment could lead us to loss and i think we should take the risk if we want gain profits from our investment

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:50:14 AM

Everything in the world strives to preserve its own integrity, any person will always justify himself for any offense, and blame everyone around for frequent reasons only in order not to harm himself in the low level of his personal development.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:52:53 PM

Crypto currency can’t please everybody
And it is the two side of a coin both good and the bad
So it’s good to blame but better to learn and move on

Indeed, some people get profits and some dont. Its usual in any market and when they got loss on their portfolio, they blame market or others. Every investment could lead us to loss and i think we should take the risk if we want gain profits from our investment
We are not here for the blame game, we took the risk, hope to succeed but crypto is just not for everyone, there are people who meant to failed while others are meant to succeed. You only call yourself a failure in crypto if you stop dreaming, failure at the beginning is normal, what matters is we never give up until we reach our goal here, we can do that if we keep improving and learn from our mistakes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:45:58 PM

I still believe that a greater part of the dump is ff the developers and private investors alike, all those that bounty at a very huge discount can sell even with a 10% profit. No bounty hunter especially at this current market season will want to dump all his efforts for pennies.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:00:26 PM

I believe that bounty hunters partly to blame in this problem. When the project is listed on the stock exchange, they must be confident in the strength of their cryptocurrency. The project should provide financial support to its coin. Without such support, the coin will quickly collapse.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:46:11 PM

I believe that bounty hunters partly to blame in this problem. When the project is listed on the stock exchange, they must be confident in the strength of their cryptocurrency. The project should provide financial support to its coin. Without such support, the coin will quickly collapse.
In most cases, each project and team receives funding from investors, but the coin is allowed for self-service.  Because of this, ethereum has lost a lot of percent of its price, because the developers of Eco by the company you woke up the cryptocurrency from the market and cashed out the funds that I get from investors.  It seems that everyone is worried about the amount of money, and not about the prospects of their coins.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:01:58 PM

I dislike such type of mindset. Yes bounties given to bounty hunter do get sold of almost immediately but looking at th percentage of bounty tokens compared to the total supply, one would wonder what's the fuss is all about. In contrast, most of the dumping is done by the team members and developers themselv s. Numerous instance of this happening with team dumping on investors and turning to exist scam

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:56:08 PM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

It's not true. Bounty hunters usually receive their tokens a few months after listing, when the price is already very low due to the sale of tokens by investors. As a rule, the token is sold after listing, then it falls strongly in price and after a very long time slowly grows.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:43:12 PM

I dislike such type of mindset. Yes bounties given to bounty hunter do get sold of almost immediately but looking at th percentage of bounty tokens compared to the total supply, one would wonder what's the fuss is all about. In contrast, most of the dumping is done by the team members and developers themselv s. Numerous instance of this happening with team dumping on investors and turning to exist scam
Project that don't have any usage will be dumped right after the exchange listing, it's not the bounties participants fault on why the value will be dumped
but because there's no real intentions coming from the team to really work with the project but just to scam investors money, it's hard to find good project but if you are willing to find the right one, chances still there to find one.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:34:50 PM

Whenever it comes to market price of a coin both investors and hunters will always take different stance. Although it of no doubt that  some hunters just cheat the system to accumulate much tokens to just dump the price since they get nothing to lose but some investors too do same.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:47:50 PM

I like your title which says "Why blame people for your failure?" because it really proves that we are getting mature in different aspects of Crypto especially bounties. I hope that they will come a time that bounties will really come back on its momentum which really gives everyone a chance to generate good income for everyone.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:40:49 PM

In my opinion, the vast majority of ICOs that suffer large falls as soon as they are listed in exchanges tend to blame the bounty hunters as a smokescreen to carry out their dishonest acts, dump their coins and leave with their pockets full of money.

Otherwise it seems irrational to believe that the understandable tendency of many bounty hunters to sell their tokens as soon as possible is what drives the price of these tokens to the floor, causing them to lose in many cases up to 95% of their ICO price.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
cryptoblaze105

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:47:54 PM

It is common in the nature of humans to blame people for their own mistakes. Giving ridiculous bonuses during the pre-sale and crowdsale period is very suidcal for any project as it will make the investors dump the coins or tokens at the first chance they get on the exchange since they are already at profit.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:03:51 PM

Most of the tokens that list these days actually dump and apart from the fact that bounty hunters are involved.
Yes, there are bounty hunters that dump and most times, I noticed that they do this because the token itself is not coming from a good project.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:48:19 AM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

What makes the ICO companies thinks bounty hunters are the cause of the dump ?
They should not provide bounty rewards too big, just 1-2% of total supply is enough for the reward.
So i think other the hunters are not always the cause for the falling price of the token.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:53:52 AM

Most of the tokens that list these days actually dump and apart from the fact that bounty hunters are involved.
Yes, there are bounty hunters that dump and most times, I noticed that they do this because the token itself is not coming from a good project.
They are just one of the factors but not the biggest/major one. It still depends on the projects and team itself if it will be successful upon entering the market. If it gets dumped by you are saying bounty hunters and it wasn't able to get back or even surpass its initial marketcal then it's probably not a good altcoin/token in cryptocurrency that people should hold nor be traded.
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:04:44 AM

right. There are many projects where the members of the group sold the token tokens down at that time, the investors blamed bounty hunters for dumping. But I think the 5% bonus is negligible compared to the remaining 95%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: