Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO or ICO for good investment at cryptocoin project  (Read 12044 times)
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:23:19 PM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:50:17 PM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?

With the current trend of projects and how successful IEOs have become, it looks like it will replace ICO in the nearest future. Depending on the project, I'll advise IEO since the hype is gaining ground. Almost all projects that went to IEO are in profit with some making as high as 300% profit.

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:57:43 PM

The best decision right now would be an IEO, because they are representing a big trend nowadays. But you need to be careful, because there are only several exchanges that can offer a good profit, one of them is Binance and maybe Huobi as well.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:11:44 PM

IEO and ICO is very similar. Same thing you are buying but in IEO there is a little bit upgrade. So of course upgraded one would be better.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:14:30 PM

With the current trend of projects and how successful IEOs have become, it looks like it will replace ICO in the nearest future. Depending on the project, I'll advise IEO since the hype is gaining ground. Almost all projects that went to IEO are in profit with some making as high as 300% profit.
It means IEO very recommended for investment.maybe because IEO have promise about when they will liat at market and it will true project will succes list on exchange?

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:16:56 PM

IEO and ICO is very similar. Same thing you are buying but in IEO there is a little bit upgrade. So of course upgraded one would be better.
Maybe ICO will dead on next years..because many clproject use IEO program and many investor going to choose IEO for their investment? and ICO will be dead nothing investor?

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:26:52 PM

In general, the processes are really created to raise funds for the implementation of projects. I really believe in real fundraising today, it’s really hard for me to believe in it, because it seems to me that today you can really lose everything you have in cryptocurrency!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:31:49 PM

Since its new, its better and of course we want to place our money where the hype is in place. There’s no better option but to invest on every good project for you not to miss making money, IEO might be on demand right now but ICO is still there and making good projects so try to maximis the market’s opportunity.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:32:48 PM

well, as i know IEO is an evolutions from ICO, just like you said above IEO is an upgraded from ICO but only a little bit right ?
maybe today is the days for IEO, because a lot hype coming to this new crowdfunding methode, but i'm sure ICO will stay alive in this industry mate
and for the OP, if you can choose the right project with all crowdfunding methode, i'm sure you will get a good ROI  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:34:06 PM

I am pretty sure that many of the IEO's will also fail. You should not be under the illusion that an IEO is a guarantee of success. You are investing in startups and you have to accept that most of them will fail. The main value of the IEO is that it will at least mean the project has a greater chance of getting an exchange listing and will eliminate some types of fraud.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:34:42 PM

I would suggest research the project in fund raising first.  See if they have use case, innovative or have something to offer that is greatly needed by the industry.  Check the team behind the project and their skills.  It does not matter whether it is an IEO or ICO, what matters is that the team is dead serious to deliver the project not on how to gain money.

I do not think IEO will be the future because it was here way back years ago.  In due time people will realize that IEO is no different than an ICO except for that crypto-exchange hyped token.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:36:26 PM

well, for now the IEO is still a new challenger to the ICO. although many ICOs failed, but ICO was of course still carried out by several parties. besides, in this matter, I feel that the choice will fall on projects that have a background, and good supporters.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:37:27 PM

I don't choose both. I don't choose a project because of their type of tokensale but because of their idea. Everytime I look into a project, I check their idea if can fit today's need or just a copy idea no matter who behinds the project. Later, If I think the project is interesting enough I will check team's background, and more factors to prevent scam.

How if I'm just looking for profit? Well, short term profit can be gained through trading. Investment in my point of view is not a way to gain short-term profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:54:12 AM

Actually, I prefer to invest in top coins if I have funds. I have no idea to invest in IEOs or ICOs, I think those are the same, we put money on new coins. I am still not sure to buy new coins. I feel afraid to see the prices going down very hard or the project fails to develop after the token sale. However, if you ask me which one is better, I think IEO is a bit better to invest than ICO.  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:02:16 AM

As a matter of fact, the event is related to what the project is sold rather than how token sales are made.

So whatever the sales method is, it doesn't make sense to invest in a dead project! Everyone's eyes, Binance, Bittrex made by large exchanges such as IEOs. However, many other stock exchanges are running large IEOs. However, which is done by Binance, especially with the influence of popular culture, can rise rapidly. This is not the right investment strategy.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:09:09 AM

IEO if it is listed on Binance only other than that I still didn't see any huge success for IEO made on any other exchange, by the way, LATOKEN was doing IEO before Binance and a lot of there IEO failed so what really helps IEO is not the concept itself but it is where it will run, go take a look at projects posted on Latoken there are some projects that didn't even raise $1.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:19:22 AM

If i have fund i will invest to IEO project and prefer to invest project on Binance Launchpad. I see many IEO project has succesfull and this is opportunity to invest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:04:47 AM

I would choose IEO simply because there is assurance of the token to be traded on the exchange depending on the kind of exchange that the IEO is being run. A lot of project that uses ICO to raise funds will take many time to before they list on exchange and when they list , it mostly a disappointment. Which leaves many investors in loss and sadness.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:06:17 AM

ICOS or IEOS all contribute to the development of development projects. But ICOS has become no longer as attractive as 2017. The current time of ICOS is replaced by IEOS. Therefore IEOS can be said to be the most comprehensive alternative at this time.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:15:26 AM

ICO is still a profitable choice for fund raising. IEO is good and it de risks the ICO scam projects as we can directly see the tokens on the exchange itself. But it should be listed on a legit exchange. If the exchange itself is a scam we can't do anything.

Blah blah
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: