Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO or ICO for good investment at cryptocoin project  (Read 12044 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:43:15 AM

IEO’s are more user-friendly than ICO’s. All you do to partake in IEO’s is just to create an account on the exchange which supports the token sales, funds your wallet and purchases the token when it goes live, and I really like the IEO now.
I know it is difficult to do that because IEO conducted by a good exchange/platform lasts for not more than few minutes and at times few seconds. This is a hurdle and many people cannot participate due to time clashes and other reasons. But if you are lucky enough to do so, you might be able to make some good money in future as the price of the tokens you purchased in the IEO rises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:55:04 AM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?

At the moment, IEO have good indicators in terms of the ratio of profits to invested funds. Most exchanges have good performance of an IEO and investors are eager to invest their money in new projects. However, it is worth mentioning that on some exchanges, such as Bittrex, IEO brought only losses for investors.
Therefore, IEO does not always make a profit.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:05:24 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 05:40:24 AM by malphite534

They are both good but now investors are much interested  ln IEO and some projects are still doing ICO and after that they go in IEO like yanu.io they done a ICO before and now they Do IEO and if you dont have yanu to3 then you can sti buy now .
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:14:34 AM

Look at the Gexan project. Quite an interesting project. There is a lot of talk about him now. They have an IEO in a few days, more precisely on 10 May. Here is the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Gexan is quite an interesting project. I like that Gexan already has a valid product. This can boast few of the projects. I also consider Hexan as a possible object for my investments.
I heard about this project, it will be necessary to study in more detail, but I haven’t taken part in the bounty for a long time, I wonder if you can still make money there?
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:21:46 AM

It's hard question to reply, you should examine and reserach by yourself but today's ieo's are very popular. As i have said before you should be very carefull and picky while making investment.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:29:14 AM

according to my experience, both are same, both of them (ICO & IEO) have the same risk of high failure and high profits.  My advice is to be more careful before investing in ICO or IEO, but if compared to IEO, I prefer ICO  Smiley
it is true that all fundraising will have its own failures, but when I have used the IEO and have started to enter the battlefield, I think the failure factor is very small because usually the place of exchange has selected projects that will be launched through the exchange.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:36:51 AM

according to my experience, both are same, both of them (ICO & IEO) have the same risk of high failure and high profits.  My advice is to be more careful before investing in ICO or IEO, but if compared to IEO, I prefer ICO  Smiley
it is true that all fundraising will have its own failures, but when I have used the IEO and have started to enter the battlefield, I think the failure factor is very small because usually the place of exchange has selected projects that will be launched through the exchange.
There are still old projects that still have problem in listing in exchanges, having IEO is a good thing to investors to have confidence to invest since it is already studied by the exchanges

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:53:46 AM

There are still old projects that still have problem in listing in exchanges, having IEO is a good thing to investors to have confidence to invest since it is already studied by the exchanges
almost all ico now postponed listing in exchanges.they consider current moment not correct time to list their token.and suddenly ieo occurs in several reputable exchanges.and it give new hope for investor to earn money.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:58:17 AM

For now I seem to prefer investing in the ICO. Because for now I am investing ICo on a project that is certainly very good, namely BCNEX. Why do I invest in ICO because now I want my investment to be able to benefit in the future. And it is very appropriate that I invest in ICO on the Bcnex project.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

For now I seem to prefer investing in the ICO. Because for now I am investing ICo on a project that is certainly very good, namely BCNEX. Why do I invest in ICO because now I want my investment to be able to benefit in the future. And it is very appropriate that I invest in ICO on the Bcnex project.
both are the same. but, we just haven't seen that the IEO has a big success project. well, but, I think it's only a matter of time until the ICO depends on the IEO. although many argue that the ICO is still appropriate, but I think it will be replaced with the IEO.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Look at the Gexan project. Quite an interesting project. There is a lot of talk about him now. They have an IEO in a few days, more precisely on 10 May. Here is the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Gexan is quite an interesting project. I like that Gexan already has a valid product. This can boast few of the projects. I also consider Hexan as a possible object for my investments.
I heard about this project, it will be necessary to study in more detail, but I haven’t taken part in the bounty for a long time, I wonder if you can still make money there?
There are always chances to earn money, this bounty company has proved itself very well, I already have many friends there
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

There are always chances to earn money, this bounty company has proved itself very well, I already have many friends there
Now, in general, in our market, everything is in trend, especially IEO, which replaced ICO, read here information about them https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:50:12 PM

Now, in general, in our market, everything is in trend, especially IEO, which replaced ICO, read here information about them https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
This is a really promising IEO. I think that this project Gexan will create a sensation in the market. Personally, I plan to take part in this IEO.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:00:38 PM

IEO is a good option for those investors willing to invest in such coins to improve and to make profit from their investment so its good to invest even you don't need ico because its ready to list after the end of token sales.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:04:50 PM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?
IEO or ICO doesn't matter when you know about your project which is going to be invested,these are just strategic for advertisements so you don't have to care about it.Find the right project and invest whether it is an IEO or ICO but remember both have same risk and benefits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:14:25 PM

IEO is similar to ICO therefore you need to still be careful when investing and do your part as an investor to avoid ending up in a failed project. Always conduct a research and dont just go with flow just because IEO is getting an attention and some people think its way better.

Well if I have a capital i'd rather invest on well-established coins rather than investing in ICO or IEO. They are promising good return once the project is successful but what if not? I have a bad experience before and because of greed to earn I just ignore the factors that need to be considered when jumping in any investment opportunity.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:59:11 PM

IEO will be popular until the first major failure. Since investors are now more cautious in choosing a project and remember how the fate of many projects after the ICO.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:24:15 AM

The best projects were not funded and could not receive the hard cap they needed to fund the crypto/token they wanted to introduce in the market. This was only because of defamation of ICO. IEO on the other hand has been able to make things happen without a doubt. Investors feel good by investing in IEO and the token sale is over In few minutes thereby reaching the full hard cap planned initially before conducting IEO.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:33:53 AM

The main reason why I will choose IEO over ICO is because the exchange will thoroughly verify the team behind the project to protect their own integrity. Another reason is because the token sale will be smoother on a reputable exchange rather than the team handling it themselves. But yet, some people still dump after IEO same way they do for ICO.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:43:28 AM

You should choose IEO projects I think it will be safer and more successful than ICOS projects. Most investors don't care much about ICOS now. Because there are many of the scams and we are hard can be distinguished so buying tokens on the exchanges will be safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: