Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO or ICO for good investment at cryptocoin project  (Read 12045 times)
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:49:26 AM

I think IEO on a good exchange that still have some level of credibility like Binance is a good investment strategy and a way to grow your portfolio. Just make sure, you buy it on top exchanges in the industry if you want to make profits from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:34:03 AM

Ico is still okay but not as popular as it used to be. So for now I think ieo is best because many investors are now taking it as their preferred method of cryptocurrency investment
I too will choose IEO over ICO for now, since the time of return in IEO is faster than that of ICO, for ICO, it takes months or even years before one can start getting any profit on ones investment while for IEO, it takes less than 2 weeks for investors to see profit on their investment.

If not for IEO projects that does not often come or get registered and easy to get, I am sure everything about the market now would have been on IEO, because investors would just focus on IEO to generate quick return on their investment, and as they constantly do come into the market, the marketcap will keep getting stabilized.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:58:18 AM

IEO is a good option for those investors willing to invest in such coins to improve and to make profit from their investment so its good to invest even you don't need ico because its ready to list after the end of token sales.
So there is no doubt in the fact that IEO is giving investors an incentive to enjoy investing in the new projects by participating in the token sale. IEO has actually masked the risk factor in ICOs. Over here, people do not simply invest due to FOMO but they also make sure the project has passed through well vetted assessment. This is why you should go for IEO for good investment in crypto project.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:01:14 AM

I think soon the popularity of the ieo will end and the old ico will begin. There is more transparency and less manipulation.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:56:42 AM

I think soon the popularity of the ieo will end and the old ico will begin. There is more transparency and less manipulation.

If you study in detail, you will come to know that IEO is kind of updated form of ICO and has actually offered great features to cover the problem that have been wide and large in the time of ICO. You get to invest in a good project is enough good IEO is doing the investors because the digital exchange always make sure they evaluate the project before conducting IEOs and listing the tokens.

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:44:12 AM

If you study in detail, you will come to know that IEO is kind of updated form of ICO and has actually offered great features to cover the problem that have been wide and large in the time of ICO. You get to invest in a good project is enough good IEO is doing the investors because the digital exchange always make sure they evaluate the project before conducting IEOs and listing the tokens.
IEO is an advanced form of investment compared to classic ICO. This is a great opportunity to invest in reliable proven projects. This minimizes the chances of getting on a scam project and losing your money. I myself was losing money on ICO and now I started investing in IEO again. By the way today there will be a very interesting IEO from the Gexan project. If anyone is interested in investing, I recommend to consider this project. These guys are very cool!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:29:10 AM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?

I think ICOs and IEOs are the same think, the different thing is who manage the token sales. ICOs could be good investment as long the project are good and legit. IEOs could be short term investment and mostly after listed, the price always increasing
Waltermeks

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:57:22 AM

Both IEO and ICO are good for investments. There's not much difference, I think the only difference is that surety that projects on IEO will list unlike ICO projects where most struggle to list after sales.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Nannden

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:32:45 PM

IEO is an advanced form of investment compared to classic ICO. This is a great opportunity to invest in reliable proven projects. This minimizes the chances of getting on a scam project and losing your money. I myself was losing money on ICO and now I started investing in IEO again. By the way today there will be a very interesting IEO from the Gexan project. If anyone is interested in investing, I recommend to consider this project. These guys are very cool!
Hello!
I really want to try to start investing in an IEO. But how can not I take the risk. Do you think this Gexan is a good option? Give links to their website and IEO.
Thank!
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:10:28 PM

Hello!
I really want to try to start investing in an IEO. But how can not I take the risk. Do you think this Gexan is a good option? Give links to their website and IEO.
Thank!
I think that you need to study the available information to get the opportunity to find the one I see with which the team entered into an agreement.  It is a pity that, according to many statements by the analyst, it is thanks to IEO that the exchange and the investor will receive income, and the project will receive only a penny.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:08:00 PM

Both form of crowd funding doesn't guarantee quick or slow profit.. infact I think they're same form of crowd funding just with different names
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:35:48 PM

IEO will be popular until the first major failure. Since investors are now more cautious in choosing a project and remember how the fate of many projects after the ICO.
Today's investors are careful when making their investments. and regarding the IEO when yesterday bittrex failed in the IEO I think it became an important thing for investors to do good IEO research. The risk behind the IEO itself is also quite large. almost the same as ICO.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:39:15 PM

Every ico that i've been see get drops from ieo so its better to change your tokens sale ico to ieo because it cause a better way to attract investors what they love from different exchanges.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

Both form of crowd funding doesn't guarantee quick or slow profit.. infact I think they're same form of crowd funding just with different names
The funding concept is indeed the same except that it is in a different place, so the name will also be different, and each difference is clearly a good and bad effect even though the concept is almost the same, namely raising funds for success.

aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

IEO will be popular until the first major failure. Since investors are now more cautious in choosing a project and remember how the fate of many projects after the ICO.
Today's investors are careful when making their investments. and regarding the IEO when yesterday bittrex failed in the IEO I think it became an important thing for investors to do good IEO research. The risk behind the IEO itself is also quite large. almost the same as ICO.
investors should becarefull now when they want to invest in IEO.bittrex could be good learn for us that IEO didn't give any guarantee  we will earn profits.so far IEO hype still good enough for investors especially in binance and huobi.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:50:46 PM

I think the ICO is only intended for those who dare to take high risks, because of the many cases of fraud.  While the IEO provides more security to investors, because the project owner has collaborated with certain exchange markets and exchange ratings that will determine the success of the IEO of a project, sorry if I am wrong.
funcryptoco

Activity: 107
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:25:56 PM

No difference between ICOs and IEOs if there is a good project, suppose we have two good project one ICO and other IEO, both will start trading after ICO and the more good project the more profit whatever ICO or IEO.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:52:48 PM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?

As we can see it is more trending nowadays the IEOs compared to ICOs. That is why it is a good to opportunity to take advantage what was more profitable than taking higher risks. Although ICOs are probably a good ways to make profit it is more difficult to find a trusted and reliable projects.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

i think its depends with the project itself, not the way how they collect money from investors
because ICO or IEO is just a way to collecting money from investors, so for me ICO and IEO is same
just choose the right ICO or IEO project, so you will get a good profit

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:17:21 PM

Almost all strong projects will try to check out the IEO on a good exchange, no matter how much money it costs. Because it is actually a guaranteed successful fundraising and price increase from the moment of listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: