Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Part History, Part Mystery, and a New Solution!  (Read 2670 times)
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:57:54 AM

Great documents in here. Very interesting findings about Satoshi.

Q: Why are you searching for Satoshi Nakamoto?
A: Contrary to mainstream information available, Satoshis exit from Bitcoin was not planned or scheduled. Anyone who has read the detailed posts, actions and timelines would conclude that it was unexpected and abrupt. The only way to know Satoshi was 'safe' and 'ok' was to find him. Anyone involved in the world of activism would understand this

If so do you think the government is watching him then in order for him to get away he just self destruct his computer and walk away like he is no part of anything?
Its really a mystery why all of a sudden that without saying anything that he is leaving and then vanish.

British Asian could really mean he is a Japanese/Chinese and studied in England.

There is a reason why he uses a pseudonym "satoshi nakamoto", does it sound like Chinese?
Japan has regulated and allows bitcoin used as currency in their country, meanwhile in China, the government has banned bitcoin, do you see the correlation here?

If someone has ever found the real satoshi, an encounter with him. Just imagine, that's you find and meet him personally, do you really want to reveal who is satoshi or at least let the world know that he's still alive? don't you think the rest of the world will after you to find him? Or maybe just let it be a secret.
IwantMoonBefore2020

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:59:55 AM

Recommended Higher Resolution PDF  -->
Part History, Part Mystery, and a New Solution!

He was frustrated from begin of his life at age 2 when he started codding with pentium 45 in msdos and at age 5 understand world manipulation,  all his life he wanted to change system governement and banks, he dsnt know he was him until he got back his computer because he meet girl in finish of 2010, who can let him live normal life he take it and planned to comeback afther 10 years he encrypted everything with Truecrypt because he know governement was using it for encrypting nuclear bomb keys.
He got 2 personality realy good guy and he know all people who wanted to change life died so he redirected his ip world wide , he love technology alot because his father give him computer ate age 2, he was using every protection in 2007 till finish of 2011 for encryption and protect his ip, he make everything automatic, he used Satoshi Nakamoto because he love Japan he was playing drift city, he know they are special, he started drink alcohol at age 12 in 2002 2003 because his brain was working alot he wanted forget this shit life but this make him think how destroy system governement and banks,  when euro come he was at school and understand again they was scamming world and trying to get more poor people , in 2005 he created free open source mmorpg but suddenly stopped it for start BC, he meet Hal Finney in computer he dsnt remember exactly but he think in video games and one day he said him they will change the world.

He leave bitcoin project because he know everything was going good for BC and meet the girl of his life who can help him to have normal life and forget all what he think from the begining of his life. Aswel if he dont leave he was going to die because of drinking alchohol every day system allow drinking alchohol for trying to destroy our brained guy who can change the world.
The only possibility for him was to have 2 personality, he talk about revolution all his life but no one listen him, only his big brother know what he was going to do in real life, every friends or everyone close to him think he was crazy that's why he needed to create 2 personality for survive. Outside the good guy and inside house the guy who was going to change world, every night he coded with the unique objective of destroy who get human slave in this world and make human biggest evolution of all times, this is very hard for him to remember because when he try this is like a dream cause no one from his real life believe him and needed to make 2nd personality, he countered new world order.

He was using more then 40+ software for codding using sql , c++ ssh, and more he was exploiting every program and learning every tutorial in internet , he make his brain the biggest weapon against world governement because he was the only one.

Satoshi Nakamoto.
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:01:32 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 07:51:19 AM by IwantMoonBefore2020

Great documents in here. Very interesting findings about Satoshi.

Q: Why are you searching for Satoshi Nakamoto?
A: Contrary to mainstream information available, Satoshis exit from Bitcoin was not planned or scheduled. Anyone who has read the detailed posts, actions and timelines would conclude that it was unexpected and abrupt. The only way to know Satoshi was 'safe' and 'ok' was to find him. Anyone involved in the world of activism would understand this

If so do you think the government is watching him then in order for him to get away he just self destruct his computer and walk away like he is no part of anything?
Its really a mystery why all of a sudden that without saying anything that he is leaving and then vanish.

British Asian could really mean he is a Japanese/Chinese and studied in England.

There is a reason why he uses a pseudonym "satoshi nakamoto", does it sound like Chinese?
Japan has regulated and allows bitcoin used as currency in their country, meanwhile in China, the government has banned bitcoin, do you see the correlation here?

If someone has ever found the real satoshi, an encounter with him. Just imagine, that's you find and meet him personally, do you really want to reveal who is satoshi or at least let the world know that he's still alive? don't you think the rest of the world will after you to find him? Or maybe just let it be a secret.

He is alive and he will never sell any btc he make every protection for it , no one can acces his bitcoin.

You all guys need to understand bitcoin BC is a revolution about what happend to humans for long and long times you all need to take part not only trade it for cash, we are going to revolutionize world.
You need to be more strong then money remember we will all die one day we need better futur for our kids and our little brothers and for the world.
Open your eyes guys dont just trade bitcoin against cash BUT TRADE IT AGAINST REVOLUTION AND KEEP GOING.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:33:44 AM

Woah some people are really putting up a lot of effort just to reveal Satoshi's true identity.
But I really wonder if there would be someone who could do it and if they could would Satoshi stillbe alive at that time?
10 years has past since Bitcoin started many things had happened and we don't know if Satoshi is still alive or healthy right now.
And could we really reveal Satoshi's real identity ? Satoshi is a genius who have created Bitcoin so I think he also have a great talent in clearing all of the things that could trace him.

Some people need to do that in order for them to gain popularity for people especially if they have some project, so they will do everything for them to raise fund easily and quickly, they are deceiving the minds of people saying that they are the real Satoshi. Funny, but, actually there's a person saying that he's the co-founder of Bitcoin.
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:34:12 AM

That is very interesting, but something has always bugged me about Satoshi — how can a single person, no matter their skill and knowledge — be so anonymous so completely? Everyone has been hunting him down for over a decade, and yet no one has the answer to the question of who he is. Nothing on the internet is ever lost or destroyed completely, right? So how did he pull it off?

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:56:28 AM

That is very interesting, but something has always bugged me about Satoshi — how can a single person, no matter their skill and knowledge — be so anonymous so completely? Everyone has been hunting him down for over a decade, and yet no one has the answer to the question of who he is. Nothing on the internet is ever lost or destroyed completely, right? So how did he pull it off?

I got computer from age 2 bro I was codding when I was in life so easy to exploit EVERYTHING and redirect ip , I was using computer like you are playing video games, computer was part of me , I used technology against them.
1 man army now we are alot, I make bitcoin for all of you to be Satoshi not only one guy , remember you are all satoshi and I respect who say "I'm satoshi" when everyone will start to say I'm satoshi,  we will start the real revolution and governement cant do nothing, we need regroup and help people who cant do nothing or have more little brain power then us , dont tell them they are bad tell them they are strong , dont talk bad to your mate help him to be more strong.
We need help bitcoin to be what he is for fight every governement bank and system.
Change the world guys you have the power believe in you like I did , believe in human stop drinking when you can and you will realise how life can be change.
I have nothing to lose and I'm not afraid about dead I did every protection because I love my family and wanted to protect every people I love and make the revolution.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:57:28 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 12:18:55 PM by ðºÞæ

anonymous so completely
Wrong, domain Bitcoin.org was paid for with credit card in 2008 (no other option available). Credit card transactions must be kept for 25 years, by law.

single person
Wrong, not a single person.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:06:34 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 09:44:18 AM by IwantMoonBefore2020

anonymous so completely
Wrong, domain Bitcoin.org was paid for with credit card in 2008 (no other option available). Credit card transactions must be kept for 25 years, by law.
single person

Governement making law and you have nothing to say, dont think you know everything please, I can show every proof , I used unique computer files for make the first private key using serialisation and encrypting it , I was modifying  exe files and changing ther processus, I redirect pictures to be used as .exe  \systemroot , I was using every protection,  every files can be a wallet. Like counter strike.exe can be bitcoin core  and be used from pictures for to be launch and serialise wallet.dat to be used nonexistent, they hacked my computer in 2011 when I forget but I encrypted everything with Truecrypt used for encrypt nuclear bomb keys.
When you understand manipulation of the world at age 5 and understand they are going to make new world order for manipulate world making 1 world governement and 1 money worldwide , you know god can give you power to change the world.

When I come home afther we drink with my brother and talked about how destroy government I said my mom , dont worry mom I'm going to change the world and I protected myself and bitcoin and encrypted everything for no one have access only me.

I dont care about ther paper money or there manipulation for make people drink so they can destroy and make crazy kids who want to destroy world manipulation, in school I was asking teacher about world and how change it, they was saying no one can change it just live your life no one tell me to do this no one believed, it was to hard I cry every day about what was happening,  I'm not the kind of guy to go tell everyone about what I was doing , I was humble and all my life I helped people.
My objective was to help futur generation and change the world we was living in.

I make myself forget on purpose for protect me and all my family but some people told me to get back my old computer 1 month aggo and I started with post in btc talk , they asked me if I got somoene who was satoshi in my family, I started understand and I start to remember everything I'm back for something,  my computer survived fire in my chamber in 2012 and I got it from 2005 .

Somoene want me to comeback for continue what I started when they told me I was satoshi I dsnt even believe it first, but when i remembered codding my first game in 2005 i understand and I'm trying hardly to remember everything, i think they killed Hal finney on purpose he was my good friends.

I can understand you guys want to know Satoshi but remember this is a guy like you who codded all his life and wanted to change life he live in , manipulated by governement and money he preferred change life and forget because he was going to die because alcohol.
My wife helped me alot she dsnt even care if I get my bitcoin back she love me.
Guys you need to help bitcoin to be strong help me and make bitcoin network strong.
They say you are crazy when you dont fit in ther manipulated system .

Aswel I did protection for robbing if somoene rob my computer he was going to encrypt completely computer,  when I get back my computer I stopped it.

It's easy to judge "Satoshi" when you dont know my life I was in need to live 2 different life because no one believe me aswel my family i got only my brother to talk about this while drunk.
I remember my little brother coming my chamber before playing bad company 2 and told me .
"Brother what you do with this paper ?"
Bro I'm putting money in paper later this will cost alot.
He was 8 and told me " what the fuck u doing put this money in bank " lol

The sister of my wife know everything about bitcoin creation,  I explained her everything and how I did it because I know she should forget in 2011 but she told me everything back 4 days ago she said you was talking with realy hard word but she told me in general you was satoshi.

I was forced to start work cause no money in home for food, my mom was crying so I decided to work for help my family and protect and forget everything for 10 years, I dont care about money but this system manipulate you for have it and live life, this is not how I see money and futur of the world you cannot privatise somoene because he dsnt respect governement rules this is how you keep people stupid.

We was poor as fuck and dont have even money for buy windows I was in need to crack everything! From the start of my life I hate this system we need to change this for no one got the life i got when i was kids! DO IT PROTECT BITCOIN NETWORK

We need biggest bitcoin mining farm using quantum computer and dont let governement taking it.
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:45:06 AM

Woah some people are really putting up a lot of effort just to reveal Satoshi's true identity.
But I really wonder if there would be someone who could do it and if they could would Satoshi stillbe alive at that time?
10 years has past since Bitcoin started many things had happened and we don't know if Satoshi is still alive or healthy right now.
And could we really reveal Satoshi's real identity ? Satoshi is a genius who have created Bitcoin so I think he also have a great talent in clearing all of the things that could trace him.
You right bro.
dr.hopkins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:35:10 AM

Nice try but you cannot solve the greatest mystery ever
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:24:52 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 11:48:00 AM by IwantMoonBefore2020

I'm not kidding I can upload every evidence. Aswel my windows files got genesis block.
djefes

Activity: 209
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:46:21 AM

I'm not kidding I can upload every evidence.

Do it!
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:50:21 AM

I'm not kidding I can upload every evidence.

Do it!

Why ? For get kill by governement? Tell me what will be good for me to show my real identity and my real life name ?
I think I make all that security for protect it not to come here 10 years later for show everything I did for create BC.
Tell me why I can think about it and show proof.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:03:42 PM

he make his brain the biggest weapon against world governement because he was the only one.
If he created bitcoin to fight against all the government then you are wrong, he was not interested in the wikileaks foundation and he was even warning them to stop using bitcoin and once that exploded the just left and project and vanished, wiki leaks was fighting against the government by giving out facts and corruptions but Satoshi was not interested in any of those, so the idea of Satoshi fighting against the government is just bullshit Tongue.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:25:34 PM

anonymous so completely

single person

....TL;DR...

So you say bitcoin.org domain was not registered in 2008 or not paid for or what exactly you try to say?

Why was .org chosen if single person?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:23:02 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 03:05:12 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

he make his brain the biggest weapon against world governement because he was the only one.
If he created bitcoin to fight against all the government then you are wrong, he was not interested in the wikileaks foundation and he was even warning them to stop using bitcoin and once that exploded the just left and project and vanished, wiki leaks was fighting against the government by giving out facts and corruptions but Satoshi was not interested in any of those, so the idea of Satoshi fighting against the government is just bullshit Tongue.

You think central bank is not part of governement? All was planned and studied you think you come and start project without futur of the project and what he is going to do ? Come on man be humble please every governement research Satoshi Nakamoto for 10 years and they hacked all of my emails adresse, they was in my private email adresse created from 2002 and when I get it back one month ago one chinese guy was inside the day I got back my account they tried to delete all my pass and rob my computer.

There is one proof of using exploitation in cpickled using python for serialisation. before I transfert funds to Hal Finney, because I wanted no proof.
https://ibb.co/vwKtk0B
https://ibb.co/T2CqTN5
https://ibb.co/p1SzSjY

We are in revolution please take this seriously bitcoin can help us and our futur kids.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

It is intriguing and all of us is really curious about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. This details and speculation about him is great. I am wondering why Satoshi had been inactive for a long time. Could it be that the creator of bitcoin is already dead?

He surely did a great job hiding his identity. I guess it is really best to let him be anonymous since he doesn't really intend to reveal himself.
All of us wants to know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto, if he is a only one person or a group of person. Their are many speculations that Satoshi Nakmoto is a group of people who are developing the bitcoin and etc.
You're wondering why Satoshi Nakamoto is inactive for a long time? Then maybe put your feet on his shoe for you to know, maybe the reason behind this is because of the security, if people finds out who really Nakamoto is then they maybe tried to get him in order to develop more and more bitcoin, or maybe the government will try to get him in order to develop the new digital currency that time.
 It is good that Nakamoto hide his/her identity until now and maybe he/she don't have any plans to reveal his/her through identity but still, thank you for developing this kind of cryptocurrency it really helps us so much.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:05:49 PM

I was quite sure that it's just another thread with all those historic mails and checkpoints.
At the end of the day, the question will remain the same - Who is Satoshi ?
I think instead of wasting our time finding Satoshi we can use that time to spread awareness about bitcoin.
May be some day when bitcoin is globally accepted, Satoshi would reveal himself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:24:07 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 05:59:08 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

It is intriguing and all of us is really curious about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. This details and speculation about him is great. I am wondering why Satoshi had been inactive for a long time. Could it be that the creator of bitcoin is already dead?

He surely did a great job hiding his identity. I guess it is really best to let him be anonymous since he doesn't really intend to reveal himself.
All of us wants to know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto, if he is a only one person or a group of person. Their are many speculations that Satoshi Nakmoto is a group of people who are developing the bitcoin and etc.
You're wondering why Satoshi Nakamoto is inactive for a long time? Then maybe put your feet on his shoe for you to know, maybe the reason behind this is because of the security, if people finds out who really Nakamoto is then they maybe tried to get him in order to develop more and more bitcoin, or maybe the government will try to get him in order to develop the new digital currency that time.
 It is good that Nakamoto hide his/her identity until now and maybe he/she don't have any plans to reveal his/her through identity but still, thank you for developing this kind of cryptocurrency it really helps us so much.

I know I was the only one to get power to be strong against fiat money system and be strong to forget bitcoin for 10 years, I did it on purpose.
I dont care right now i remember what i did but I'm still living my life for now and trying to decrypt my wallet and checking every day for decrypt it but I'm fine,  this 10 years learn me how people are for money and give me a good break against governement and system and banks thinking,  I give everything I got before leaving when everything was successful, I make it open source because I know there will be people for help to develop it.
I needed this break if some people think I leave them alone that's not true I give everything I have and nothing to give more, when I saw I was going to bad in real life, I know I needed to stop and change life for 10 years i planned it to 20 000$ in 10 years and now I'm planning it to 10 000 000$ in 10 years maximum against fiat value but we are going to have big change in world system.

I'm not here for proving I'm satoshi or trying to explain you my success, I want you to understand what I did not what I have please do it just think about it.
I'm just here for telling you I'm back and I will never sell any bitcoin hold from 2009 and keep making bitcoin network strong more then ever, i already told you what bitcoin need : strongest quantum bitcoin network

Thank you
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:31:49 PM

Struggle with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) dates back to 2009  
https://medium.com/@Bitcoin_Beyond/forensic-report-raises-questions-about-australian-tax-offices-handling-of-craig-wright-probe-138843251ef5
The document details that Wright “purportedly sold [his] personal intellectual property to Information Defense and Integyrs”, two of Wright’s companies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: