Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Reasons why IEO is better than ICO  (Read 14666 times)
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:09:39 AM

The "fact" that IEOs are cheaper simply because you do not need to pay the gas fee is just silly. If you want to take part in a good IEO on Huobi, you need to hold at least 1500 USD from their own token, just to be eligible for a lottery.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:39:05 AM

In my opinion, a project that takes an IEO line can make investors more confident in the project, because investors think they are buying tokens that are already on the market and provide the investor convenience. They buy not directly on the project but on the third party, IEO.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zaxifu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:17:33 AM

This was very successful for a while. Billions of dollars were injected into the world of altcoins through ICOs. Due to Fake and fraudulent ICOs left investors in the lurch, which meant genuine projects were soon facing more difficulties during the funding and marketing stages. That's why the initial exchange offering (IEO) was born, offering a significant improvement over the ICO model.

Reasons why IEO is better than ICO.

1.The Role of the Exchange.
2.How to Review and Analyze an IEO.
3.Research.
4.Documentation and Development.
5.Exchanges.
6.Form of Payment.

If you are going to invest these are some IEO's.

1.GlobalChainZ
2.Moozicore
3.AIGO Protocol
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:38:35 AM

initially, ICO was a great way for projects to raise funds. But as it is, 95% of projects that raised funds during ICOs are basically dead. Only a few are still running their business today. Most of the devs have absconded with investor funds after hitting roadblocks in their roadmaps   Grin

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:34:35 PM

This is an extremely intriguing and disputable topic . As I would like to think, there are solid arrangement - both ICOs and IEOs, obviously, we should examine each specific project. As I would see it, project ought to have high objectives and ought to carry advancements alongside bringing something new and advantageous for the client. What's more, obviously, better when there are celebrated key accomplices and so on. So do you all have any up and coming/progressing ICOs or IEOs you are following nowadays?
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:44:00 PM

The IEO offers greater, safer returns but also means that it will be more difficult to join the IEO than the ICO.
In the recent market-wide uptrend, the IEO has contributed greatly to bringing big profits to investors.  That brought cash flow back to the market.  That great merit must include Binance and Houbi.  In the near future, it is certain that IEO is the main trend in capital mobilization of projects.

Not all IEOs provide big profits but I agree that IEO is safer than ICO and sooner get listing on market. I think, the difficulty when joining the IEO is only in the KYC process but the rest is very easy and safe.

At least, they promise real profits and do not speak about millions of dollars waiting for the investors. Each IEO is controlled by the exchange, and scam projects are not let to the market. Thus, guys, who invest in them can be sure that they will be not deceived. Finally, everything is simpler and more clear than in the case with ICOs which can disappear soon.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:20:54 PM

This should be the best infographic I've seen on comparison between ICO and IEO. The difference is crystal clear. For me, the best thing about IEO is that the team will be verified by the exchange, although I still do some checks on the team. Secondly, the coin will list without long waiting period.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:28:53 PM

IEOs carry some risks as ICO but is quite less than the latter. Currently, IEOs are working hard to become the best medium for investors to invest their coins. I think the reason why IEOs are better than ICO is that IEOs are secured, accessible and cheaper.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:47:40 PM

These six reasons sounds undoubtably true but for my personal observations, I don't really see any differences between ICO and IEO. I see IEO as a rebranding of ICO which usually can not predict the success of the project. In my opinion, IEO was invented just to make investors to come back into investing in crypto projects with the assurance that they are not gonna lose their capital.  IEO has the same risk factors as ICO.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:01:28 PM

These six reasons sounds undoubtably true but for my personal observations, I don't really see any differences between ICO and IEO. I see IEO as a rebranding of ICO which usually can not predict the success of the project. In my opinion, IEO was invented just to make investors to come back into investing in crypto projects with the assurance that they are not gonna lose their capital.  IEO has the same risk factors as ICO.
Indeed there is no significant comparison. Only the sales method differs between IEO and ICO. But most people now believe more in investing in the IEO. What distinguishes it is people's trust in the ICO and the IEO now. And for the success of a project also determined from good or not and added whether investors want to invest in the project in question.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:43:34 PM

IEOs are simply more verified aim initially they get assessed independent from anyone else and they get assessed by exchanges, where the IEOs are hold. Incidentally, would you say you are mindful of any good projects in here? There are a few good projects out there and i think reputable exchanges should not only consider money when choosing projects to launch an IEO for

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:54:40 PM

There are multiple reasons and one of the is that IEO is listing next day on exchange and there is much more liquidity, so it is less risky for you!
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:05:16 PM

Definitely, IEO is far better than ICO looking at the success rate of  IEO within a short period of time in the crypto ecosystem.  With IEO, investors can easily monitor how the sales of the project is going so far and also determine the progress rate of the project. ICO should be kicked out of the crypto crowdfunding system.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:19:30 PM

Trust is the biggest factor as majority of ico are scam so people avoid investing in it and second is best thing about IEO that you will get your token at exact same time and market is generally available after ico end.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 11:43:08 PM

People need to start learning how to catch a scam and not fall for it or even worse fall to their own greed.
I think IEO will not solve that problem. It will make things safer dor legit projects and exchanges to build a good rep and then even clueless people can follow them and reduce their chance of losing.

Don't enough for IEO 6 reasons. From 2018 everyday people losing their funds because invest in scam ICO. 80%-90% ICO was scammed, IEO is helping to build strong society in cryptocurrency world.

People gamble too much and have themselves to blame when they fall for a scam most of the time. If you educate yourself you won't lose your money to many scams.

Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:55:59 PM

In as much that IEO was introduced to fix the flaws seen in ICO, I don't really see much difference between IEO and ICO. So far so good, IEO is currently working perfect but I don't see it been better than ICO. It might be slightly different from ICO but that doesn't qualifies it to be better than ICO. IEO is just okay but not better than ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: