Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Limit your participation in IEO on exchanges that you trust  (Read 11722 times)
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:42:53 AM

This is the right advice that is needed by all and sundry in the industry. There are many smaller exchanges that are yet to prove their credibility that are getting involved in IEO now since they have seen it to be successful in bigger exchanges and I think this might be of help to the industry and time goes on so one needs to be super choosy when deciding the exchange that he will take pwrt in its IEO.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:46:51 AM

I have always said this, there will come a time when this hype for IEO will turn to something no one imagined. The rate of scam it will generate will surpass that of ICO.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:07:21 PM

I have always said this, there will come a time when this hype for IEO will turn to something no one imagined. The rate of scam it will generate will surpass that of ICO.
I do not understand why mu in the cryptocurrency market is exactly what happens.  It seems that they are inventing different ways to implement new projects in order to specifically attract fraudsters.  Apparently someone is interested in this.  It is necessary to develop, on the basis of the market and companies, a system to control the developers of new projects, as well as introduce an obligatory insurance process to ensure the protection of funds for investors.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

Now the era of IEO where many exchange have support for starting sell of coin in their exchange, I don't will be the end of ICO time and we have join of IEO with less chance because always sold out by short time.
We need more reputable exchanges to also open up their platforms for IEO project, once we have more exchange’s that are involved in IEP projects, the rush for these projects will reduce a bit and so many investors will always get the chance to participate any day and anytime.

I don’t really know why we are not getting much IEO projects which I believe that Binance will still be able to handle over hundreds at a time, but I have only been seeing them announce few, could it be that most projects we have are not qualified to win investors trust? Although I have heard one or two complains of the cost attached to registering for IEO as being too expensive to afford.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:04:53 PM

Indeed very good advice OP, people should only join IEO on exchanges they trust and have a good history because if they join on some new exchange no one guarantee will even get their coins or they will can withdraw them.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:21:01 AM

We are now in an era of IEO, where a lot of investors and traders are looking forward to participating in different IEOs in order to make their profit.

Just as much as we have seen a lot of them succeeded, does not mean it is a totally scam free means of token sale or marketing. Why because, there are some newly lunched exchanges, that have not spent so much time in the crypto space, yet are aspiring and already making moves to conduct IEO.

If you seriously desire to take part in IEO, which is a good move, either as a newbie and as an expert in trading and investment, limit yourself to exchanges that you trust, most especially those you have been using right from time or the top exchanges in the crypto space.
This is not an investment advise, but a warning to safeguard your assets.
One of the best advice I have not seen in a very long time, So many times I have advised that people should focus more on project coming from the top 5 exchanges and when you talk about this, they will accuse one of trying to create a monopolistic environment, it is not about monopoly, it is about the safety of investors and their money.

If we have few Platforms that will be handling IEO projects and will guarantee a scam free crowd funding environment, then fine, even if it becomes a monopolistic one, and I don’t think where 5 companies are involved can be characterized as a monopolistic environment.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:24:54 AM

That's so true, i don't think we should all just jump and invest into an IEO just because it is be launched on Binance or some other reputable exchange platform. I think we need to look at the project and its realistic goals so that we don't invest into ideas that would turn silent in a very short time.

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:51:20 AM

We must indeed be able to limit the participation of IEOs to avoid things that do not want, instead of not believing, but more care that is the thing we always do. Digital assets must indeed be maintained and maintained so that they have better development and profits.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:15:09 AM

Indeed very good advice OP, people should only join IEO on exchanges they trust and have a good history because if they join on some new exchange no one guarantee will even get their coins or they will can withdraw them.
The exchange that have a good reputations is worth to risk, even chances of getting wrecked is still there but you have good opportunities if you used well known exchange for your IEO investment, if you really wanted to strive with this investment opportunities better to make sure to use a good launchpad that will bring some good outcome if you played it right.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:24:58 AM

absolutely right, choose only a big one exchanger whos held that IEO event, and dont ever try with newly launched exchanger, be smart on spending your money in crypto guys.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2157

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:25:54 AM

Isn't the spirit of cryptocurrency about decentralization, where do you not trust third parties? It would be best if you do not trust big name exchanges. Always do your research and be prepared! Even Binance could potentially scam you. FYI Binance is running around to avoid regulation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:40:05 AM

absolutely right, choose only a big one exchanger whos held that IEO event, and dont ever try with newly launched exchanger, be smart on spending your money in crypto guys.
What have made IEO appealing to investors this days is due to the fact that IEO are champion by already established exchange sites and at that investors are confident that it will get listed on the same exchange after is found raising period and being able to do great in the market due to the team technical knowledge on blockchain, but despite that we need to choose the exchange we invest in carefully.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:31:24 AM

We are now in an era of IEO, where a lot of investors and traders are looking forward to participating in different IEOs in order to make their profit.

Just as much as we have seen a lot of them succeeded, does not mean it is a totally scam free means of token sale or marketing. Why because, there are some newly lunched exchanges, that have not spent so much time in the crypto space, yet are aspiring and already making moves to conduct IEO.

If you seriously desire to take part in IEO, which is a good move, either as a newbie and as an expert in trading and investment, limit yourself to exchanges that you trust, most especially those you have been using right from time or the top exchanges in the crypto space.
This is not an investment advise, but a warning to safeguard your assets.
Thank you so much for the information, I think it is needed in this time especially by newbies who are just coming into the Crypto space and just heard about IEO, the only way for now one can be scammed via IEO is to create an exchange with a lot of promises and conduct IEO to raise funds and then make away with the money, this is why we really need to be very careful before trying to invest in an exchange we don't really trust or know about, the best is to avoid new exchanges for IEO.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:43:27 AM

We must indeed be able to limit the participation of IEOs to avoid things that do not want, instead of not believing, but more care that is the thing we always do. Digital assets must indeed be maintained and maintained so that they have better development and profits.
Basically, just invest in IEO that available on the big exchange site. Remember about not all of IEOs can bring you a huge profit instantly. IEO in bittrex get less demand caused by its IEO makes investors were getting lost in the past.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:52:37 AM

IEOs can be dangerous as well, without any questions. But if they are held on a great exchanges, the chances of getting scammed are reduced, because they have passed the exchange audit, because if it fails it will harm the image of an exchange as well.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:29:39 PM

Yes, recently, the IEO is already losing confidence, and this is due to the fact that if earlier they were held only on the top exchanges, now they are held on various second-rate exchanges and investors lose their money, so I advise you to take a closer look.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:38:35 PM

Always do your own research, even if it's an IEO on a trusted exchange.
The team behind the project may still lose steam and close the project resulting to your loss of funds.
If you are "flipping" for the hype, be careful as well.
Of course you need to be extremely careful and attentive. In the crypto industry, there are many different kinds of scammers who want to fraudulently gain access to your crypto savings.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

for now, we really need to be able to review the IEO again because more and more projecks and exchanges are shifting to a clear IEO system, we can follow with the exchange notes that are trusted. now I see almost all exchanges doing IEO or Launchpad for projeck

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:43:53 PM

Of course you need to be extremely careful and attentive. In the crypto industry, there are many different kinds of scammers who want to fraudulently gain access to your crypto savings.
It's not only in crypto space, it also happens in real life - in a centralized space. Scammers know that people are starting to change their mind and use crypto, that's why Scammers come and mostly put a new users (newbie in crypto space) to be their target. That's why when you fall into a scam project, you might be need to understand more about this space, and to be more careful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:47:52 PM

for now, we really need to be able to review the IEO again because more and more projecks and exchanges are shifting to a clear IEO system, we can follow with the exchange notes that are trusted. now I see almost all exchanges doing IEO or Launchpad for projeck
now even new exchanges are starting to hold IEO, but I don’t understand why? because there are no volumes on these exchanges and they have no reputation. investors will not come to these exchanges

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: