Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nike is launching a Cryptocurrency Marketplace! Will this help Crypto Moon?  (Read 485 times)
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:33:13 PM

Large companies still need a lot of time and specific legal regulations from the government. This is just news like Facebook or telegram will join the crypto market. But until now, everything still stops at rumors.
I think big companies will soon join the crypto market, but that will happen until the government rules specifically for crypto. Currently the government acts as a barrier to the development of crypto worldwide.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:36:32 PM

a YouTube video is hardly a good source of information, i am guessing it is your own making and you are just advertising here to get views and subscriptions!!!

as for the news itself, unlike what hyped up people think blockchain technology is not that great when you use it in other industries. in fact it is wasteful and should be avoided. in case of Nike i don't see any reason why they should create their own cryptocurrency (called CryptoKicks?!!). there is nothing to be gained.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:17:31 PM

The news still has a shades of positivity around it as it concerns crypto, at least for Nike fans and customer who have not really given keen interest and attention to crypto will want to understand it more and why Nike is toeing that path. May not greatly impact the crypto price but such adoptions gives a positive image about crypto

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:20:54 PM

News about Nike's marketplace can be found in this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/bz0PexMfMXk

Also if you guys like the video please like and subscribe so I can bring you guys the latest breaking news on a daily basis!

Thanks in advance!
if indeed it is a miracle of cryptocurrency.  We all know that Nike is a big company, I can't imagine how many additional transactions will occur for cryprocurency

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:42:23 PM

It does not indicate that it was by Nike or anything that connects with them, I am pretty sure that if it was from Nike it would have been bigger than just this, but who knows maybe they're just starting to plan things out and having a trademark cryptokicks was their first move nevertheless for me it is not likely for a company that big to make its first move without having things all planned out.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:35:08 PM

News about Nike's marketplace can be found in this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/bz0PexMfMXk

Also if you guys like the video please like and subscribe so I can bring you guys the latest breaking news on a daily basis!

Thanks in advance!
In my opinion this is just a publicity stunt to increase the price of their stocks.. Alot of companies have pulled stuffs like this already and experienced boost in market price.. Although I believe it's false,  I think it will be highly welcomed by the crypto community.. An opportunity to buy Nike wears via crypto would make sense..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:42:18 PM

it they will a launch a project  that would be a great idea specially to those who love shoes like me  Grin.. but i think its just for the name
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:52:46 PM

It's a difficult time to believe a youtube video when real words spoken by the tech giants about crypto are still just in papers.
It's no wonder that crypto and blockchain technology are the future, but the path could be different from how we see it now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:59:20 PM

according to https://cryptonews.com/news/nike-crypto-just-do-it-3749.htm

Nike Inc. filed for a trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for the term “cryptokicks”.

so if there is news about nike lauch their own crypto it still rumour

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:12:12 PM

Wrong information, this is just a trademark not blockchain project at all, we've seen lots of companies taking same steps like this in the past ,it won't have any effect on crypto world at all
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:44:43 PM

Well im not sure of how authentic this news is but it is quite obvious that if such a huge brand comes up with a crypto product it will definitely bring positivity and boost the overall market as it will bring new investors in the market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:49:13 PM

Perhaps this is some kind of misunderstanding, because I understand this really can not be something serious, except for the HYIP, which today has the place to be. Cryptocurrencies are a HYIP theme, but I think that you yourself know this.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:52:50 PM

Well if they will join crypto and launch a crypto i think they can help a bit the price goes more up, but no one can know if they will decide to launch a crypto, we can just wait to see if will happen.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:53:46 AM

Thanks in advance!
I have also read this news on coin telegraph and I don’t think they are yet set to take this action, they are just rumors we have been hearing about these projects and until the come our openly to talk on it before we can accept it to be true.

That aside, I think they will also play a very big role in boosting the marketcap of cryptocurrency, although their coin will probably come inform of a utility coin for their internal operation and I see most of these companies, like Facebook, Samsung, Nike and others if they eventually join the crypto space making their coins a stable coin. So I still cannot factor if their existence in crypto space will have any positive effect on us.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

Thanks in advance!
Nah, I think they are just doing something else and it’s not a cryptocurrency or any cryptocurrency project. Whatever it is, it’s just a way for them to attract crypto enthusiasts and rip more money off from them and that’s it. And when the product stops selling they will definitely wave it off  cause they have made enough money. Everyone is just doing what they are doing to make money, once they see an opportunity to make money, they don’t waste time in going for it.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:24:22 PM

They were registering a trademark called "CryptoKicks" https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nike-poised-break-crypto-space-100042360.html
I'm guessing that this is a brand for their new apparels, obviously not a blockchain project  Grin
I think this is a smart move though, to get crypto enthusiast wearing that brand.
It is still a good thing though, at least it will still make them to know more about the cryptocurrency and since they have large user database, they will also create awareness for their users. They don’t have to participate directly in the blockchain technology for them to be useful to us(lol), they can still be useful to us by helping us create the crypto awareness.

With time, they will also get use to the blockchain idea and see how it can benefit their company, because we still need people like NIKE and the rest to put their money into the cryptocurrency market, so that we can have this bull run as fast as we can without much delay.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

It is a smart one by Nike, everyone is trying to associate with crypto, I guess it is a good for crypto in general.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

No matter how I’ve been there now, I can say that the success of this whole issue will in any case use real opportunities for the future, there have already been a lot of such offers, but so far I don’t see real rapid development of cryptocurrency.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:33:19 PM

they can still be useful to us by helping us create the crypto awareness.
Not sure mate, who is using who?
I'm afraid that they want to use us to increase their sales, without giving back to the community. However, you are right about their advertisement to mainstream media will indirectly benefit crypto communities.

we still need people like NIKE and the rest to put their money into the cryptocurrency market, so that we can have this bull run as fast as we can without much delay.
Amen to this statement Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:32:53 PM

even if it wasn't true and it was just a publicity move and anyway for further publicity and visibility for the world of the crypto, i hope nike does it for real...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: