Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5755 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:16:39 PM

Bow coin project has a good number of advisors. They are some of the best advisors from Paris. And there are talks of swarowski, a popular designer being a part of the team.

Oh! Wow! that some serious planning right here. Paris is known for its fashion lifestyle and i will imagine that the bow will have some fashion added to it to attract the potential luxurious market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:01:27 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

Airdrop pausing sounds strange to me. I guess its a technical fault and thus temporal. It's better to notify the admin on telegram platform to know the reasons

Thanks for the discussion about airdrop. I completely missed it. Looking forward for the opening of the slots again.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:33:47 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

Airdrop pausing sounds strange to me. I guess its a technical fault and thus temporal. It's better to notify the admin on telegram platform to know the reasons

Thanks for the discussion about airdrop. I completely missed it. Looking forward for the opening of the slots again.

This is strange, why would the airdrop be stopped? The team is supposed to give a tangible reason as to why, anyway, I look forward to seeing it open again soon.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:05:10 PM

An unusual project is a little out of the gray mass.
Although I still think that the developers and exaggerate a little calling themselves a top.
Will there be a company promoting this project?

They’ve got sarowvoski, Quentin and Guillau as advisors. That’s big for a blockchain luxury product from Paris. I have heard a lot about Paris being a good place for luxury products.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:12:47 PM

Bow coin project has a good number of advisors. They are some of the best advisors from Paris. And there are talks of swarowski, a popular designer being a part of the team.

Oh! Wow! that some serious planning right here. Paris is known for its fashion lifestyle and i will imagine that the bow will have some fashion added to it to attract the potential luxurious market.

I am so fascinated about this project and all it stands for. I am sincerely looking up to the different innovations it has in place. Bow coin and the project at large seems to be at the very top of their game. All the best guys

.... H
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:13:54 PM

An unusual project is a little out of the gray mass.
Although I still think that the developers and exaggerate a little calling themselves a top.
Will there be a company promoting this project?

They’ve got sarowvoski, Quentin and Guillau as advisors. That’s big for a blockchain luxury product from Paris. I have heard a lot about Paris being a good place for luxury products.

Waoh, thanks so much for bringing this to my notice. I was about going through the whitepaper to see the team and advisors in general so as to determine the reach of the project

.... H
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:11:29 AM

I agree that the project is loaded with several good names on the field, that's an indication that the project can deliver on its mandate. It would be good for the coin to be more socially active and let the world know what she has in store and what to be expected.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:11:49 AM

I am so fascinated about this project and all it stands for. I am sincerely looking up to the different innovations it has in place. Bow coin and the project at large seems to be at the very top of their game. All the best guys

That's make this project so special first they are focusing luxurious product and luxury market. Then they have a good number of advisors that also known in their fields.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:33:45 AM

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?
Most probably there will be a bow token quiz airdrop is going to happen in future as per the team said and reason why they have stopped because airdropped claimed reached by its community.

so only people who can claim the airdrop are the people who join the quiz, i think they also need airdrop that shares the information of the project through social media platforms to be more known.

That would also be very helpful, the quiz is as important as the social media campaign, I believe the team are aware of this and would include the social media campaign in their strategy for general airdrop and giveaways.

On reading the project roadmap, I found that the bounty has been completed since April, I wasn't privilege to participate and it feels really bad. I would like to know if the tokens earned from the bounty has been distributed to the participants?

They had an airdrop and a quiz. I missed both too. I asked on their telegram group but the tokens from both promotions hasn’t been distributed. Tokens would be distributed after token sales.

That's great, do you have any idea if they had a bounty campaign before now or the bounty is yet to be completed. I've been reading conflicting information as regards their bounty program and would like to know the status of the bounty program.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:42:03 AM

I guess that's why the project chose Paris as the point of manufacturing the bowtie. Since Paris has a culture of promoting fashion, it would not be difficult to get persons who would be willing to pay $250 for the luxurious bowtie.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:06:23 AM

I guess that's why the project chose Paris as the point of manufacturing the bowtie. Since Paris has a culture of promoting fashion, it would not be difficult to get persons who would be willing to pay $250 for the luxurious bowtie.

yeah agree on you, Paris is one of the formidable in terms of fashon, and right now they are going another fashion week. And if it made with a good brand, then its worth as luxury it is.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:19:27 AM

yeah agree on you, Paris is one of the formidable in terms of fashon, and right now they are going another fashion week. And if it made with a good brand, then its worth as luxury it is.

Bow coin intends making all the materials to be used for the bowtie to be unique and would be involved in the production process of the materials. I'm certain that they would employ the best hands in ensuring that the textile and other necessary accessories for the production of a luxurious bowtie is used.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:51:57 AM

If Swarovski joins bow project then it will give good advantage to the project and will help with gaining lot of attention.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:13:36 AM

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:58:47 AM

the world is already fascinated with so many brand.among those swaroski is..and a good advice from world’s premier accessory brand hopefully some great news is coming on way .
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:04:13 AM

I agree that the project is loaded with several good names on the field, that's an indication that the project can deliver on its mandate. It would be good for the coin to be more socially active and let the world know what she has in store and what to be expected.

They had an airdrop. They had a quiz. And there’s more social media promotions to come. It would be great to see Bow team in events and meet ups too.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:25:03 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 04:02:55 PM by ning_aric

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. Bow would join the trend pretty soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:05:12 AM

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. WAY would join the trend pretty soon.

Most people who did not invest earlier on will now be regretting that move. Honestly i expected this year to be a good one for crypto after the last year draught
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:12:00 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 10:39:30 AM by jumiapaul

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. WAY would join the trend pretty soon.

The market has been on the increase lately, thanks to the bull run and the bitcoin moon. This would be beneficial to the tokensales of bow as I guess bitcoin should be among the list of cryptocurrency accepted for investment in the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:21:24 AM

They had an airdrop. They had a quiz. And there’s more social media promotions to come. It would be great to see Bow team in events and meet ups too.

Bow team needs to consider attending different events and conferences to meet up with other teams and high placed individuals. This would be very important in harnessing the potential of the project. Partnerships with other luxury companies is one of the goals of the project and this would be easily achieved when the team are always in blockchain and fashion events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: