Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5755 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

I don’t really know about the tokensales but it’s stated on bow coin whitepaper, that the price of bow ties would be static and fixed.

Yes, that's what explains the reason why the price of one bow tie is $250. But it's impossible for the price to be fixed at all time because of market realities which tends to change periodically. Atimes, I see this value for bow tie to be very expensive

I think I may be missing it a bit. Is it the typical Bow tie we wear with our clothing eg Tuxedo?

Yes, of course  Grin, you could easily tell from the name of the project - Bow Project - but what I am concerned about is if they will diversify into other luxury market in the long run or stick to only Bow ties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:19:16 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

The tokensales is presently going own but less than 3% has been sold till date, its actually an ICO and the sales price is 40cents, the hardcap of the project is $6m and the softcap is $3m.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:52:28 PM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

I don’t really know about the tokensales but it’s stated on bow coin whitepaper, that the price of bow ties would be static and fixed.

Yes, that's what explains the reason why the price of one bow tie is $250. But it's impossible for the price to be fixed at all time because of market realities which tends to change periodically. Atimes, I see this value for bow tie to be very expensive

I think I may be missing it a bit. Is it the typical Bow tie we wear with our clothing eg Tuxedo?

Yes, of course  Grin, you could easily tell from the name of the project - Bow Project - but what I am concerned about is if they will diversify into other luxury market in the long run or stick to only Bow ties.

They would be a providing their blockchain solution to other luxury products and manufacturers. The project would be producing the luxurious bowtie in France while development is being made to include several other luxurious products across the globe.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:57:15 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

The tokensales is presently going own but less than 3% has been sold till date, its actually an ICO and the sales price is 40cents, the hardcap of the project is $6m and the softcap is $3m.

I don’t think so. On Icoholder, Bow-coin tokensales would start on the 15th of July. You can visit bow coin website;  http://bow-coin.io/eng.html. to learn more about bowcoin.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:06:17 PM

I found a post about bow coin project on Kake. It’s an interesting read. https://bit.ly/2YE6zLt

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:58:44 PM

I found a post about bow coin project on Kake. It’s an interesting read. https://bit.ly/2YE6zLt

Thanks. This is useful information but then this post was done on May 20 but claims that BT ICO will be done on May 15 so has it been done already or the post is talking about another year coming?
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:42:04 AM

I don’t think so. On Icoholder, Bow-coin tokensales would start on the 15th of July. You can visit bow coin website;  http://bow-coin.io/eng.html. to learn more about bowcoin.

There are contrasting views about the ICO, while some are saying it started in May 2019, others are saying its July 2019. Am personally concerned about the success of the project and the incentive to be received upon purchase of the tokens. Hope the team are making arrangements for early birds bonuses.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:58:50 AM

There are contrasting views about the ICO, while some are saying it started in May 2019, others are saying its July 2019. Am personally concerned about the success of the project and the incentive to be received upon purchase of the tokens. Hope the team are making arrangements for early birds bonuses.

I think they are preparing something new or big so that they need to pause the quiz campaign right away. But I hope there will be another quiz or task that they will release soon this can help to boost their community in their project.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:32:37 AM

Most probably there will be a bow token quiz airdrop is going to happen in future as per the team said and reason why they have stopped because airdropped claimed reached by its community.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:52:05 AM

Most probably there will be a bow token quiz airdrop is going to happen in future as per the team said and reason why they have stopped because airdropped claimed reached by its community.

so only people who can claim the airdrop are the people who join the quiz, i think they also need airdrop that shares the information of the project through social media platforms to be more known.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:53:19 AM

so only people who can claim the airdrop are the people who join the quiz, i think they also need airdrop that shares the information of the project through social media platforms to be more known.

That would also be very helpful, the quiz is as important as the social media campaign, I believe the team are aware of this and would include the social media campaign in their strategy for general airdrop and giveaways.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:05:09 AM

That would also be very helpful, the quiz is as important as the social media campaign, I believe the team are aware of this and would include the social media campaign in their strategy for general airdrop and giveaways.

On reading the project roadmap, I found that the bounty has been completed since April, I wasn't privilege to participate and it feels really bad. I would like to know if the tokens earned from the bounty has been distributed to the participants?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

I think they are preparing something new or big so that they need to pause the quiz campaign right away. But I hope there will be another quiz or task that they will release soon this can help to boost their community in their project.

They need to be swift in bringing up measures that would boost the tokensales. Am of the opinion that the quiz should be replaced with social media campaigns and this would go a long way in increasing the projects community.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

They need to be swift in bringing up measures that would boost the tokensales. Am of the opinion that the quiz should be replaced with social media campaigns and this would go a long way in increasing the projects community.

Agree on you, its much better to do airdrop that will share the information about the projects. Also i think they need to create a bounty campaign so that everyday will be shared some info.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:49:45 AM

Am in support of your opinion, there is greater interest in the community of a project. Most investors carry out some research in deciding the legitimacy and viability of a project before making an investment and one of the salient criteria that is been considered is the community strength of the project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:06:38 AM

They would be a providing their blockchain solution to other luxury products and manufacturers. The project would be producing the luxurious bowtie in France while development is being made to include several other luxurious products across the globe.

Great, I'm glad to know that they will integrate other luxurious products in the long run. There is so much that can be done with the blockchain and I really want to see it used to the maximum of its potential.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:07:54 AM

Great, I'm glad to know that they will integrate other luxurious products in the long run. There is so much that can be done with the blockchain and I really want to see it used to the maximum of its potential.

That's nice that they will explore more luxurious products because there are so much potential if they have more products they will more resources. And I just realize that this will be bigger if they will explore more in the luxury market.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:22:54 AM

That's nice that they will explore more luxurious products because there are so much potential if they have more products they will more resources. And I just realize that this will be bigger if they will explore more in the luxury market.

You know every project begins on a small scale and afterwards spreading tentacles. As good as it may be, having only BT on the platform won't be a good idea meanwhile it will be started with to incoperate others subsequently
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:48:36 AM

On reading the project roadmap, I found that the bounty has been completed since April, I wasn't privilege to participate and it feels really bad. I would like to know if the tokens earned from the bounty has been distributed to the participants?

They had an airdrop and a quiz. I missed both too. I asked on their telegram group but the tokens from both promotions hasn’t been distributed. Tokens would be distributed after token sales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:20:55 PM

Bow coin project has a good number of advisors. They are some of the best advisors from Paris. And there are talks of swarowski, a popular designer being a part of the team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: