Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2764 times)
gabgabil

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:54:45 AM

How will your listing be listed? Will you add tokens of all blockchains or only ethereum?

What are the requirements for listing projects?

This is an interesting question. However, I think it should be asked after the development of the Rokkex exchange is completed.

I hope that listing quality projects will be free

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alkaroqi

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:44:47 PM

Will there be a referral program for attracting traders on your exchange? Will the reward be one-time or will it be a percentage of the referral trading volume?

Yes, I read in the Telegram chat that the referral program is already being developed and will be implemented soon. keep for updates
RXHMR

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

I have a question about the security of your project? You will develop all the protection systems yourself, or ask for help from third parties, whose main activities are aimed at protecting Internet resources from cyber attacks and finding and eliminating existing vulnerabilities and holes. The issue is very relevant in the light of recent events, large exchanges are periodically attacked and some can not cope with them. People lose their money and trust in exchanges and similar projects.

Not so long ago, even Binance was hacked and lost a lot of money. I hope your team really has professionals who can create a secure exchange.

Binance is not a perfect exchange.

The rokkex team has the best security professionals who can create a secure exchange.

All existing exchanges have already been hacked, but not all hacks have become known to us.

Binance - a fairly stable exchange and users cryptocurrency protected by insurance

Therefore, projects like Rokkex are needed by the crypto community. We will be able to get a safe exchange and minimum trading fees.

Already have information about trading fees? I went to the MVP page, but there is only maintenance information
Suqreme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:50:23 PM

Why will you have STO? Is there will be some dividends for token holders? If yes, than how much from your profit will be intended for investors and how this dividends will be paid?

That is, your tokens are full shares?

Will you add your token to a cryptocurrency exchange or stock exchange?

STO - is not a share, but in this case, investors are protected from fraud, and the project can carry out its activities in the US

STO allows you to carry out legal activities in the United States. This allows you to expand the number of potential investors several times.

STO - protects the interests of both the project organizers and investors.

Investors will be able to receive a stable, guaranteed profit of 15% of annual income.

Profit investors will receive in tokens or dollar (EURO)?

Do all investors need to confirm KYC and indicate their bank accounts?
surfboard

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:18:15 PM

Will IEO be available on your exchange? This is an additional opportunity for the exchange to make a good profit.

I think that the holding of IEO should not be the responsibility of the exchange to avoid problems with the law.

IEO is now less popular than 3 months ago.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:35:33 PM

I have a question about the security of your project? You will develop all the protection systems yourself, or ask for help from third parties, whose main activities are aimed at protecting Internet resources from cyber attacks and finding and eliminating existing vulnerabilities and holes. The issue is very relevant in the light of recent events, large exchanges are periodically attacked and some can not cope with them. People lose their money and trust in exchanges and similar projects.

It does not happen absolutely safe exchanges.

Hackers are always finding new hacking methods. I think the Rokkex team is able to create one of the safest exchanges in the world.

I fully agree with you, if you set a goal, you can achieve absolutely any goal. The question is profitability and expediency. If there is constant monitoring and control of vulnerabilities. Activities will be undertaken to eliminate them, there will be no sense to attempt a break-in. YES, there will be attempts, but if you check all the basic and common vulnerabilities hacker stumbles on the wall, he can leave all subsequent attempts at hacking.

Hackers always find a new method for hacking sites. It has always been and will be.

I hope the Rokkex team will be able to protect user money.
For successful work, some hope is not enough. You can promise a lot, but in fact do nothing. Remember the project Electroneum, guys after a successful ICO, closed access to all the bag. There was a lot of indignation, they were accused of cheating, and in fact was found a critical vulnerability of their service, and it was decided to close access to wallets, to eliminate all existing and potential threats. It took a lot of time about a month, maybe more, problems were eliminated, access was returned and everyone was satisfied . Therefore, I asked this question, for me the safety of my money, in the field of cryptocurrency, is very important!

obaviet

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

Hackers are always finding new hacking methods. I think the Rokkex team is able to create one of the safest exchanges in the world.

I fully agree with you, if you set a goal, you can achieve absolutely any goal. The question is profitability and expediency. If there is constant monitoring and control of vulnerabilities. Activities will be undertaken to eliminate them, there will be no sense to attempt a break-in. YES, there will be attempts, but if you check all the basic and common vulnerabilities hacker stumbles on the wall, he can leave all subsequent attempts at hacking.

If the withdrawal from the exchange will be carried out in manual mode, and cryptocurrency will be stored on cold wallets, then this will provide maximum protection against hacking

Large amounts will be displayed in manual mode, and small amounts in automatic mode.

So said the representative of the project in the group Telegram

This is a fairly correct decision, since it is simply impossible to process all operations manually. Still, I’m curious to see Rokkex in the future.

Large sums are what? Will 1 bitcoin be output from the platform automatically or manually?

I hope you can create a secure exchange.
don8297

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:21:26 AM

In your first post it says "Try our DEMO now!"

But your DEMO is not working, how can I check your exchange?
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

Where can I get acquainted with the commission fees for trading on the exchange, as well as with the commission fees for withdrawing cryptocurrency from the exchange to my wallet?
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 10:59:23 AM

Quote from: RXHMR
Already have information about trading fees? I went to the MVP page, but there is only maintenance information

Yes! Here you can find our fees table:  https://support.rokkex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007790420-Minimums-and-fees

Quote from: Suqreme

The profit will be distributed in euros. KYC is mandatory for all investors due to transparency and security reasons.

Quote from: obaviet
Large sums are what? Will 1 bitcoin be output from the platform automatically or manually? 

I hope you can create a secure exchange.

2-5% of all crypto assets will be held in hot wallets and managed automatically, whilst the rest will be taken care of manually in cold storage wallets.

Quote from: don8297
In your first post it says "Try our DEMO now!" 

But your DEMO is not working, how can I check your exchange?

Hey! Sorry about that. Our demo is currently under maintenance.

Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:05:36 AM

Where can I get acquainted with the commission fees for trading on the exchange, as well as with the commission fees for withdrawing cryptocurrency from the exchange to my wallet?

Hi! Good question!

You can find this information on our support page: https://support.rokkex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007790420-Minimums-and-fees
supermarioxp

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

I want to be part of your team and participate in investing in your project. What guarantees of profit do you give?
bkvaluemeal

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:50:15 AM

Your registration indicated

"Muud infotehnoloogia- ja arvutialased tegevused (62091)"

So you did not get a license for the storage of digital currencies?

Perhaps other activities include all operations with digital currencies. Including storage and exchange of these currencies.

Yesterday, the Rokkex team stated that they received permission to store and exchange digital currencies from the Estonian government. It is very good for a startup.

Having a license and official registration even before the stock exchange starts operating is a quality indicator.

This shows that the team has seriously approached business organization and plans not only to attract investments, but to work in the market.
Falco111

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:22:52 PM

Quote from: zphanjakidze

This is not the cheapest pleasure and not every investor can afford to travel around the world. 

Rokkex holds events?

We're not yet holding our own events, however, we do participate in blockchain events around the globe.
Just a few months ago we went to Singapore, Dubai, Cyprus etc. (e.g. Latitude59, World Blockchain STO Summit, Blockchain Life Asia 2019, Nakamoto's Den etc.)

In the nearest future, you can meet us at Blockchain Life 2019, October 16-17 Moscow: https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/
as well as World STO Summit, October 21-22 Dubai: https://www.worldblockchainstosummit.com

Quote from: vitalio

I went to the site and did not find any information about Ledger partners https://www.ledger.com/ 

Perhaps this information can be found in the blog.

An official press release will be published sometime around next week. Stay alert Smiley

Quote from:  hosseinimr93

Seems that there is no official announcement by Rokkex nor ledger. As long as this does not confirmed by ledger, I couldn't believe that. The only think I can find is a few little conversations in Telegram group. Nothing more!!!

There's no need to panic Smiley An official press release will follow soon. I promise Wink

Quote from: alkaroqi

What security tools will the Rokkex team implement? 

I believe that security is the main requirement for a cryptocurrency exchange.

We believe so too.

We will implement 2FA authentication, secure cold storage with Hardware security module (HSM) by Ledger Vault. We will follow ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and the CryptoCurrency Security Standard (CCSS), as well as perform constant security audits to remedy any potential issues as quickly as possible. We're also working with white-hat hackers to help us spot any security issues within our system. I can also mention DDoS protection, DNSSEC, Web Application Firewall (WAF) to name the few.

We also use hardware encrypted data storage which is FIPS 140-2 Level 3, NLNCSA DEP-V & NATO Restricted Level certified.

Quote from:  MeGaBeSuNTa

It is quite possible that Rokkex will be registered in offshore zones, where the activity related to cryptocurrency will be registered

We don't need such practices as we're legally registered in Estonia under the EU compliant law.

Quote from:  antenym

Will IEO be available on your exchange? This is an additional opportunity for the exchange to make a good profit.

We're into quality over quantity so we do not have such plans in the near future.

Quote from: earnfree

How will your listing be listed? Will you add tokens of all blockchains or only ethereum? 

What are the requirements for listing projects?

We will be listing our RKX tokens ourselves on our own exchange, and it's based on Ethereum blockchain.
For listing queries, you will need to contact us at support@rokkex.com

Quote from: MeGaBeSuNTa

That is, if investors do not make a profit for the reporting year, then investors can go to court? I am interested in safe investing

No, they can't. We are paying a variable interest rate that amounts to 15% of gross profit. No profit = no interest.

Quote from:  gabgabil

For users of your exchange KYC will be a prerequisite? Can I not confirm KYC if I need to exchange a small amount of money?

KYC is going to be mandatory for all traders regardless of the transferred amounts. It is so to guarantee 100% transparency.

Quote from: MeGaBeSuNTa

Will there be a referral program for attracting traders on your exchange? Will the reward be one-time or will it be a percentage of the referral trading volume?

At the moment we do not have a referral program, but in case we decide to have one - we'll inform you about all the details. I'd recommend subscribing to our newsletters so that you'd always be informed about all the news https://www.rokkex.com/

October 21-22, you will speak at the summit in Dubai?
I rest in the end of October in Dubai and would like to meet you in person to discuss investments in your project.
olegsiziy

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:50:23 PM

Why will you have STO? Is there will be some dividends for token holders? If yes, than how much from your profit will be intended for investors and how this dividends will be paid?

STO - is not a share, but in this case, investors are protected from fraud, and the project can carry out its activities in the US

STO allows you to carry out legal activities in the United States. This allows you to expand the number of potential investors several times.

Investors will be able to receive a stable, guaranteed profit of 15% of annual income.

That is, if investors do not make a profit for the reporting year, then investors can go to court? I am interested in safe investing

To answer this question you need to read the entire agreement that you accept when registering on the site. I think the profits will be distributed anyway
bibica1368

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:19:53 PM

Very interesting question. I am also interested in what currency profit will be paid to investors. Will it be your token?
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:48:14 PM

Is your entire team in Estonia in the same office?

This is very important, because many projects could not achieve their goal due to the fact that developers are located in different countries
vitalio

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:17:57 PM

You have challenged all hackers by creating the safest exchange in the world.

I wonder which of you will be more professional in your business.

The exchange has not yet been created. In the near future they will start the exchange and we will be convinced of the professionalism of the Rokkex team and of the security of the exchange.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 07:58:47 PM

Hey! Sorry about that. Our demo is currently under maintenance.

Tell me the approximate date when the service will be completed? And this demo, it reflects the main features of your project? Or is it purely indicative, for visual inspection? I just saw a few projects that had, demo, alpha, beta versions of the projects, which later were radically different from what was presented to the community.

sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:45:03 AM

Hackers always find a new method for hacking sites. It has always been and will be.

I hope the Rokkex team will be able to protect user money.

For successful work, some hope is not enough. You can promise a lot, but in fact do nothing. Remember the project Electroneum, guys after a successful ICO, closed access to all the bag. There was a lot of indignation, they were accused of cheating, and in fact was found a critical vulnerability of their service, and it was decided to close access to wallets, to eliminate all existing and potential threats. It took a lot of time about a month, maybe more, problems were eliminated, access was returned and everyone was satisfied . Therefore, I asked this question, for me the safety of my money, in the field of cryptocurrency, is very important!

I think that developers will not be able to foresee all the problems that they will encounter during development. Rokkex have a professional team, but no one will give you guarantees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: