Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2764 times)
goodhash93

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:45:00 AM

will your exchange be subject to any audit by independent organizations? I think it is most important to show the transparency of your exchange.

they have a very powerful team and we will see how successful this project can become. now there is a very weak interest in the cryptocurrency market and a very large competition.

they will be able to offer us something interesting and I think that the project will be able to offer something very important. In fact, security is an important point.
cyberr

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:37:32 AM

in the official chat I saw that the team talked about the possible launch of the bounty program. It would be very interesting for me. since this is a good opportunity to get tokens or shares of the company.

STO now is a good solution in this market as tokens will be provided with the company's assets and it is of course just super.
ottec

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:34:03 PM

perhaps the security tokens will have volatility less than the usual cryptocurrency. although the security and risk for investors is less.
luisfg99

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:27:01 PM

Hey. please tell me if the tokens give the right of ownership in the company then I will also be able to receive any dividends from the company's profits or not?

That would be very interesting. Since you need to understand whether I can use these shares to generate passive income.

if there are any dividends it is certainly a big plus. since all this can be used as passive income.
slepeb

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:23:48 PM

Hey. please tell me if the tokens give the right of ownership in the company then I will also be able to receive any dividends from the company's profits or not?

That would be very interesting. Since you need to understand whether I can use these shares to generate passive income.

I would like to know more about this. will dividends or something like that or just assets be secured by the company's assets and that's it.
skyman0788

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:21:14 PM

Security has been a big thing with exchanges and those hacks that happened recently are indeed scary for everyone. It's good to see actual cybersecurity professionals making their own exchange.

Does this team have experience with the blockchain?

Developers consulted in other projects that have already created exchanges?

Read about it in Linkedin, where you can find ROKKEX team members.

ROKKEX has cybersecurity experts

Yes, the team is just great. But this is not enough and the market will have to show something really revolutionary. Sharing is certainly good but it will be difficult to attract users.
crot21

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:18:15 PM

will your exchange be subject to any audit by independent organizations? I think it is most important to show the transparency of your exchange.

they have a very powerful team and we will see how successful this project can become. now there is a very weak interest in the cryptocurrency market and a very large competition.

here I agree with you. in many ways, the success of the project depends on how many traders the team will be able to attract for this exchange.
milidon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:11:33 PM

if I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in the company ? This is common practice for the stock market.
yehia2016

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

do I understand correctly that your project will operate under securities laws? or with tokens it all works differently?
dudex22

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

here I agree with you. in many ways, the success of the project depends on how many traders the team will be able to attract for this exchange.

this is a really important question and I would like to understand how it all works. Because the interface of exchange looks usually and I didn't see any innovations in fact.
beho86

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:42:57 AM

if there are any dividends it is certainly a big plus. since all this can be used as passive income.

this is a good opportunity to get income. in any case, if the exchange becomes popular, we can see the flight to the moon.
DavethaMan

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:53:43 AM

How does this stand out among the millions of exchanges? Liquidity? Gui? Customer support?
simpanse

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:17:28 AM

in the official chat I saw that the team talked about the possible launch of the bounty program. It would be very interesting for me. since this is a good opportunity to get tokens or shares of the company.

we are waiting for the official announcement on this occasion. The project looks just fine and if there is a bounty program I will be very happy.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 10:53:18 AM

Quote from: quyet012345678

Security is our #1 priority. We are implementing the best multi-layered security measures which will constantly be tested through internal and third-party security audits and full-fledged penetration tests.
Also, regular audits will be made to ensure that all the needed internal processes and best practices are in place and working properly.

Quote from: djras1

We are issuing gross profit-based security tokens. Therefore, all token holders will be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX. You won't have the ownership in the company but in some cases, you might have the right to vote.
You can learn more about our STO here: https://medium.com/@rokkex/rokkex-sto-faq-b75c8f8f6e4a

Quote from: namtih016
I wonder do you plan some interview or stream with team members? I would like to ask a few questions about the strategy for promotion and scalability.

There are interviews posted on Medium already (https://medium.com/@rokkex), however, if you have any particular questions to any of our team members, feel free to write us in our telegram chat - our team members will respond to you Smiley https://t.me/rokkex_chat

Quote from: seselakhdari
I'm wondering if there will be a white list of investors? I would like to understand what is the maximum discount you can get when buying your tokens?

All investors will have to successfully pass the KYC, and the maximum discount is going to be 15% during pre-sale.

Quote from: lisovoy28
in fact a pleasant project but also need to understand that client applications are needed and this will help to make the service more enjoyable.

We completely understand that and our plan is to launch iOS and Android apps in 2020 Q2 (or even earlier).

Quote from: LittleBigDrone
it would be more useful to participate in international conferences. It would be very profitable as it can cause maximum confidence in the project.

We do participate in blockchain events around the globe.
Just a few months ago we went to Singapore, Dubai, Cyprus etc. (e.g. Latitude59, World Blockchain STO Summit, Blockchain Life Asia 2019, Nakamoto's Den etc.)

In the nearest future, you can meet us at Blockchain Life 2019, October 16-17 Moscow: https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/
as well as World STO Summit, October 21-22 Dubai: https://www.worldblockchainstosummit.com

Quote from: slepeb
I would like to know more about this. will dividends or something like that or just assets be secured by the company's assets and that's it.

ROKKEX is going to be issuing gross profit-based security tokens. Therefore, all token holders will be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX.

Quote from: milidon
if I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in the company ? This is common practice for the stock market.

Security tokens provide the right to vote in some individual cases.

You can learn more about STO and what rights buying the tokens grants you with in our recent article: https://medium.com/@rokkex/sto-meaning-10-faq-3e3d6427e802

Quote from: yehia2016
do I understand correctly that your project will operate under securities laws? or with tokens it all works differently?

ROKKEX complies with the regulations below:

Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2017 on the prospectus to be published when securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a regulated market ("Prospectus Regulation")

Directive 2014/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on markets in financial instruments ("MiFID II")

Securities Market Act of the Republic of Estonia

As well as Reg D

Quote from: DavethaMan
How does this stand out among the millions of exchanges? Liquidity? Gui? Customer support?

Extensive and detailed information on how we differ from our competition is available in our White Paper: https://www.rokkex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/RKX_WP.pdf

ciberovejito

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:54:03 AM

I'm not sure how you got that information. I understand how tokens will simply be secured by the assets of the company but I have not seen information about any dividend.
handhsm

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:27:51 AM

it is a very good question and I would like the team to give me an answer in the near future.
petre059

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:03:47 PM

please tell me whether the team will participate in any international conferences? I think that would be a very good solution.
anzela67

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:37:14 PM

Do you already have a ready MVP?

Can I trade real cryptocurrency on this platform?

now the exchange works in full but unfortunately there are very few currency pairs. I think more currency pairs will be added in the future.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:12:15 PM

now the project looks very interesting and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens during sales rounds as I think that users will be interested in security in 2019.
biljanabm

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:45:49 PM

on what exchanges will your token be listed? or will it be available to trade only on your exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: