Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2764 times)
limonka78

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:20:40 PM

I have not found any publications in the media. I think that the team should make efforts to make the project recognizable and popular.
tiitou83

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:15:12 PM

registered on the exchange but I'm pretty strange that there are no orders at all. I am the first who registered what ?

traders prefer popular exchanges because new exchanges can turn out to be a Scam. I think after the sto to the project will have more confidence.
ADXXXDAS

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:06:07 AM

I have not found any publications in the media. I think that the team should make efforts to make the project recognizable and popular.

to do this, you will need to get the maximum investment and I think only in this case the exchange can become popular in a short time.
surfdz

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

I must say that the exchange works very quickly and therefore I think it will have advantages. I have not seen such a fast site.

I wonder if it will also work when the exchange will have thousands of users. this is also very important.
carlos2015

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:40:36 AM

on what exchanges will your token be listed? or will it be available to trade only on your exchange?

at the moment, the listing will only be on their exchange but I still think that the demand will be huge and I will soon buy tokens for me.

still, the amount of soft cap is quite large and I have some doubts about just how much they can attract investment.

but you also have to consider that they will be engaged in the organization of business and will provide access to the stock market.
sfelk

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:31:33 AM

Why so? In the long run, you'd be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX (both crypto exchange and securities exchange platform).

you mean that users will be able to get the dividend?
OmarAMonterrey

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:15:21 PM

registered on the exchange but I'm pretty strange that there are no orders at all. I am the first who registered what ?

most likely, after listing these tokens, active trading will begin. So now we just have to wait.

the listing will be at the end of November as far as I understand. But I think the most active branch of development will be in 2020.
Brusaints

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:02:10 PM

the exchange looks quite interesting and maybe it will have a chance of success as they offer unique features.
nota44

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:50:31 PM

now the project looks very interesting and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens during sales rounds as I think that users will be interested in security in 2019.

Yes, this now makes sense and for users who have already lost cryptocurrency it should also be very important.
silentwork

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

as I understand the project is now only in the early stages of development. And in the future perhaps we will see publication in Forbes)
Aurapsychic

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:23:01 PM

on what exchanges will your token be listed? or will it be available to trade only on your exchange?

at the moment, the listing will only be on their exchange but I still think that the demand will be huge and I will soon buy tokens for me.

still, the amount of soft cap is quite large and I have some doubts about just how much they can attract investment.

I think they will be able to assemble a soft cap due to the fact that they already have the finished product. This is now the most important thing for investors
anselmo1969

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:14:03 PM

will the results of the bug bounty be public ? that is, whether hackers will be able to find any weaknesses in the code.
IOppe

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:35:36 AM

as I understand the project is now only in the early stages of development. And in the future perhaps we will see publication in Forbes)

That would be great, but it also requires a lot of investment. So I don't think the team will go for it now. In fact, there is a week before the sales rounds.
goodhash93

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:25:52 AM

I think they will be able to assemble a soft cap due to the fact that they already have the finished product. This is now the most important thing for investors

STO is a good solution now and I think I can buy some tokens. Although recently the situation in the crypto market is not very pleasant.
cyberr

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 10:11:38 AM

will the results of the bug bounty be public ? that is, whether hackers will be able to find any weaknesses in the code.

it will be very to know. And it will also be interesting to reputable companies conducted any audit.
ottec

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:03:48 AM

the exchange looks interesting but I now do not understand how they will attract traders to this exchange . It will be very difficult.
luisfg99

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:48:45 AM

the exchange looks quite interesting and maybe it will have a chance of success as they offer unique features.

work in the stock market and tokenization of business is certainly a big plus. But this will not be realized soon and the sales rounds will last a long time. So it remains only to follow the announcements.
slepeb

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:37:17 PM

most likely, after listing these tokens, active trading will begin. So now we just have to wait.

the listing will be at the end of November as far as I understand. But I think the most active branch of development will be in 2020.

all worthwhile projects will work for a long time. It is necessary to understand that the implementation takes a long period of time.
skyman0788

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:26:19 PM

Why so? In the long run, you'd be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX (both crypto exchange and securities exchange platform).

and as far as I understand the dividends can be received from both the stock market and the crypto market .
crot21

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:14:09 PM

This is good news and I'm wondering if there is a minimum number of tokens that I need to buy in order to receive dividends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: