Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2763 times)
milidon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:04:21 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-rokkex-incorporates-ledger-vault-to-improve-security

great stuff and I think it's very important before the sales rounds. Because publications on such resources increase the level of trust in the project.

Yes, such partners will allow you to make the exchange as safe as possible and I think it will be really cool.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yehia2016

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:58:33 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-rokkex-incorporates-ledger-vault-to-improve-security

great stuff and I think it's very important before the sales rounds. Because publications on such resources increase the level of trust in the project.
I saw this material and I think that the project has everything for the project to be implemented.
dudex22

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:50:20 PM

I wonder why we do not see any orders on the exchanges and when the team is going to attract traders? This also needs to be understood now.
beho86

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:50:00 PM

what will happen to tokens that will not be sold? Will they be burned or not ? I just don't know how it works at sto.

good question. on the one hand, the number of shares should be fixed, but on the other hand tokens should be provided with maximum liquidity.

let's see how the project will develop further. I think that the tokens will be in demand as much as possible after the stock market is launched
simpanse

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

do you have any interviews with the team members ? and whether the team will take part in any blockchain events.?
ciberovejito

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:39:26 PM

the fact that the project provides everyone with access to the stock market, I think this is a big plus and this has never been offered before.

Yes, it was the most interesting for users in the future and the main thing that you can understand that the software is as safe as possible. Since the threat from hackers is quite real.
handhsm

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:28:52 PM

I liked the security features that the exchange offers as opposed to the competitors. and I think the community will appreciate that.

Yes really crypto exchange is maximally focused on security and also pleases that they will work with Fiat money.
petre059

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:23:14 PM

I am interested in whether the referral program to attract traders to the exchange as it will be very difficult to do in this market.
anzela67

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:27:45 AM

I liked the security features that the exchange offers as opposed to the competitors. and I think the community will appreciate that.

Yes really crypto exchange is maximally focused on security and also pleases that they will work with Fiat money.

at the moment, the market is quite a lot of such exchanges. They certainly do not provide such security methods, but nevertheless quite popular with users.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:22:55 AM

I am interested in whether the referral program to attract traders to the exchange as it will be very difficult to do in this market.

now it will be very difficult to attract traders to this market. Let's see how it will work in practice and what results the team will show during the year.
biljanabm

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:18:56 AM

Yes, such partners will allow you to make the exchange as safe as possible and I think it will be really cool.

publications on such resources suggest that the project has a certain degree of trust as the team has already invested a lot of money in its development and sales rounds have not yet started.
Orang2kere

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:15:31 AM

I'm wondering if the client application for Windows? I think it would be much safer and more convenient.

I think that now it's not. Although in the future it will be very convenient for users. So the team think it is necessary to take into account.

I haven't seen any news regarding the launch of client applications yet. Let's see what the team has to say about that.
Igor671

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:07:35 AM

publications in the media impressed me. top resources reported about the project and it is certainly important at such stages.

Yes, the project looks interesting and now the maximum of users as well as large investors will be interested in supporting it and therefore we may see a popular exchange.

I do not know how much the exchange will be popular because the market is just a huge competition and we do not see any innovative features.
stalmer

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:07:35 PM

I wonder why we do not see any orders on the exchanges and when the team is going to attract traders? This also needs to be understood now.

now this is a very important issue and it is quite strange that we do not see any orders on this exchange.
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:00:28 PM

do you have any interviews with the team members ? and whether the team will take part in any blockchain events.?

there are no such materials on their YouTube channel. But you can find the text version on their Facebook account.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

Quote from: ottec
I'm wondering if the client application for Windows? I think it would be much safer and more convenient.

We will be implementing mobile apps for iOS and Android in 2020 Q2.

Quote from: simpanse

We do have a series of interviews with our core team:

Meet ROKKEX Team: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Mindaugas Savickas

Meet ROKKEX Team: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Andrius Liukaitis

Meet ROKKEX Team: Chief Legal Officer (CLO) Mindaugas Gaulia

Meet ROKKEX Team: Chief Operating Officer (COO) Modestas Markevicius

Meet ROKKEX Team: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Evaldas Usas

Meet ROKKEX Team: Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Laurynas Ragauskas

ROKKEX CEO: Unblock the Barrier between Crypto and Traditional Finance

You can meet us at:

Blockchain Life 2019, October 16-17 Moscow: https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/
World STO summit 21 - 22 October Dubai: https://www.worldblockchainstosummit.com

Quote from: petre059

Yes, we will have a referral program  Smiley

Quote from: Igor671
I do not know how much the exchange will be popular because the market is just a huge competition and we do not see any innovative features.

Here are just some features that we provide:

• Advanced Trading Panel
• Publicly Available API
• Time Travel Trading
• Integrated News Flash
• Public Blockchain-as-a-Service
• AI-driven AML and Fraud prevention
• 24/7/365 customer support
• Trading metadata

limonka78

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:57:22 PM

is the project presented on any ratings such as ICO bench ? I would like to see how many points the project has already scored .
tiitou83

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:47:33 PM

this would be very important for the development of the project. But you also need to understand that this requires large investments and it also needs to be taken into account.
ADXXXDAS

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:41:43 PM

the fact that the project provides everyone with access to the stock market, I think this is a big plus and this has never been offered before.

Yes, it was the most interesting for users in the future and the main thing that you can understand that the software is as safe as possible. Since the threat from hackers is quite real.

it's a huge threat right now. and users will be interested in security as much as possible.
surfdz

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:23:23 AM

it's a huge threat right now. and users will be interested in security as much as possible.

it is also quite an interesting decision that the sale will start on their exchange. I think it will be most important for users and for the promotion of exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: