Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2763 times)
ciberovejito

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:47:28 AM

I am wondering how will the cryptocurrency exchange and the stock exchange be linked from you ?

how much it will be interesting and how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future. Let's see how it will work and how much investors will be interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
handhsm

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:33:21 AM

Blockchain Life 2019, October 16-17 Moscow:

I read about it earlier it will be a great event and I think that it will be very important in the first place to promote the project. I will wait for more news from the team.

this of course is important for the development of the project but it seems to me that much will depend on when the sales rounds start.

today, sales have already started and it seems to me that this will help make the exchange more popular if the auction starts now in the near future.
petre059

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

please tell me you already have certain licenses and patents? I would like to know more about the legal side of the issue.
anzela67

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:35:02 AM

please tell me when the referral program starts? is there any news about this or not? just I would like to recommend the project to my friends

if you believe in the project then you can recommend it to your friends now, but it seems to me that crypto exchange will be very difficult to promote now.

let's see how it all works. it seems to me that such an exchange has a chance to occupy a part of this market. I think the team will show something interesting.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:42:34 AM

now the team shows excellent results and I will be happy to buy some tokens for me in the near future. I think there's a potential for a flight to the moon.

it is too early to draw such conclusions, but in any case, I think that it will be possible to draw conclusions at the end of the sales rounds.

in any case, you need to understand that STO is an investment for a long time and you need to understand this .
biljanabm

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:42:07 PM

please tell me when the referral program starts? is there any news about this or not? just I would like to recommend the project to my friends

I am also interested in this as it is a good opportunity to get some tokens.
as I understand it today will be the start of sales and if a referral program is started a link will be available already in near future.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 01:29:49 PM

Hello everyone! We have some big news for you!

After months and months of hard work, we are excited to announce that ROKKEX STO is live! We are ready to build a community of investors interested in multiplying their funds and giving way to new, fair, and promising projects.

ROKKEX Security Token Offering will be held in 3 stages:
* Pre-Sale AUG 26 — SEP 23
* Soft Cap SEP 23 — OCT 21
* Hard Cap OCT 21 — NOV 18

On the earliest stages, a discount is included:
* Pre Sale — 1 security token = €0.85
* Soft Cap — 1 security token = €0.95
* Hard Cap — 1 security token = €1.00

Wanna learn more on how to invest? Read our article! https://medium.com/@rokkex/rokkex-sto-is-live-e042cf6a925b

INVEST NOW!

Quote from: limonka78
is the project presented on any ratings such as ICO bench ? I would like to see how many points the project has already scored .

Yes, in fact, we are!

Here are just some examples:

STOwise 8/10
IcoRaces 4.6/5
CoinCheckup 4.6/5
TrackICO 4.6/5
Foundico 8.5/10

Quote from: sfelk
• Integrated News Flash will you have a team to do it? or it will be the news from any particular sources?

The News Flash will be integrated from approved publishers.

Quote from: Brusaints
What country now was the project ? are you already in the process of obtaining a license for the securities market?

The company is registered in Estonia. We're planning to obtain the securities exchange license in 2020 Q4.

Quote from: silentwork
"Yes, we will have a referral program

we will wait for the start of the referral program and I think it will be a good opportunity to get tokens and most importantly attract traders to this exchange as it will be extremely difficult to do."

We agree and the referral program is now active!

Quote from: goodhash93

Yes, the referral program is active from today! You can learn more in our newest article on how to use it: https://medium.com/@rokkex/rokkex-sto-is-live-e042cf6a925b

Quote from: milidon
I am wondering how will the cryptocurrency exchange and the stock exchange be linked from you ?

The crypto exchange and securities exchange platform will work separately.

Quote from: simpanse
Hey. tell me the sale has already started ? And can I now get any discount when buying tokens ?

Hi! Yes, our pre-sale started today! Feel free to read our STO how-to article here: https://medium.com/@rokkex/rokkex-sto-is-live-e042cf6a925b
During pre-sale all investors are granted with 15% discount Smiley

Quote from: petre059
please tell me you already have certain licenses and patents? I would like to know more about the legal side of the issue.

That's a very understandable concern.

We are authorized by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit to provide crypto-wallet and crypto-exchange services.

We also comply with the below regulations:

* Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2017 on the prospectus to be published when securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a regulated market (“Prospectus Regulation”)
* Directive 2014/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on markets in financial instruments (“MiFID II”)
* Securities Market Act of the Republic of Estonia
* As well as Reg D.

Orang2kere

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:49:38 PM

tell me how long will the verification procedure take ? I would like to buy some tokens now.
Igor671

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:48:05 PM

Blockchain Life 2019, October 16-17 Moscow:

I read about it earlier it will be a great event and I think that it will be very important in the first place to promote the project. I will wait for more news from the team.

a pleasant project with a great prospect. That is, safe exchange is cool but you will also need to conduct a powerful marketing company to be in the top ranking.

I think that now the success will depend on the marketing company and it needs millions of dollars.
stalmer

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

What country now was the project ? are you already in the process of obtaining a license for the securities market?

if I understand everything correctly, the company is now in the process of obtaining a license for this. in any case, the securities market will be launched in 2020.

Yes, as I understand it the flight to the moon we can see only a few years ) But what will the dividend is the most important as it is a good motivation for the holders.
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:27:22 AM

sales have already started and this is good news. I just decided to support the project. I think that it will be possible to get a very good profit in the future.
limonka78

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:24:25 AM

Yes, in fact, we are!

Here are just some examples:

STOwise 8/10
IcoRaces 4.6/5
CoinCheckup 4.6/5
TrackICO 4.6/5
Foundico 8.5/10

I see the project received very high marks and it's really cool and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
tiitou83

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:23:01 AM

the fact that you can buy tokens on exchanges is quite convenient, but as I understand it will be possible to sell them only when the securities exchange starts.
ADXXXDAS

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:21:07 AM

tell me how long will the verification procedure take ? I would like to buy some tokens now.

within a few hours my account was confirmed. And the support service is quite active.
surfdz

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:13:34 AM

right now I'm going to buy some tokens. Tell me what is the minimum contribution now ? I'm just not ready to invest a lot of money in such projects.
fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:00:11 AM

I am very enthusiastic to see that Rokkex Sto Live!  they are ready to build a community of investors who are interested in multiplying their funds and giving way to new, fair and promising projects
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:03:13 AM

Quote from: Orang2kere

Usually, it takes only a few minutes.

Quote from: Joker168
sales have already started and this is good news. I just decided to support the project. I think that it will be possible to get a very good profit in the future.

If you want to calculate your token profit, you can find the calculator here (just scroll down to the middle of the page): https://www.rokkex.com/sto/

Quote from: tiitou83
the fact that you can buy tokens on exchanges is quite convenient, but as I understand it will be possible to sell them only when the securities exchange starts.

Yes, that is correct. In order for us to allow the token sale between the clients we first need to get a license for the securities exchange platform. That's basically why we've launched this STO now since we need funds to build it.

Quote from: surfdz
right now I'm going to buy some tokens. Tell me what is the minimum contribution now ? I'm just not ready to invest a lot of money in such projects.

The minimum investment is 100 euros. Since it's the pre-sale now, you are also offered a 15% discount to your purchase (meaning that you can buy more tokens with the same amount of funds).
carlos2015

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:13:57 AM

I think that now the success will depend on the marketing company and it needs millions of dollars.
I think the team has a great future, but also to make sure that cryptome popular will be difficult until there are giants such as binance
sfelk

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:05:50 PM

• Integrated News Flash will you have a team to do it? or it will be the news from any particular sources?

The News Flash will be integrated from approved publishers.

as I understand each user will be able to publish their news and maybe even get a reward for it?)
OmarAMonterrey

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:06:43 PM

if I understand everything correctly, the company is now in the process of obtaining a license for this. in any case, the securities market will be launched in 2020.

Yes, as I understand it the flight to the moon we can see only a few years ) But what will the dividend is the most important as it is a good motivation for the holders.

Yes if you buy tokens now while the price is favorable and then receive dividends this is a good plan, but only if you are sure that the team will be able to implement the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: