Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2763 times)
milidon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:23:09 AM

what are the advantages of your sharing over others ? how are you going to attract traders and what can you offer them?

a very good question and I would like to see the strategy that the team will use to promote the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yehia2016

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:40:25 AM

I will follow the development of the project and I think that will be able to capitalize on this within 12 months. STO is now a good way for me to invest.

Yes now bitcoin behaves quite strangely and it is worth paying attention to something more reliable or rather to the stock market.

bear market for more than 1 year and I hope that all the same soon it will change.
dudex22

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:24:47 AM

what are the advantages of your sharing over others ? how are you going to attract traders and what can you offer them?

a very good question and I would like to see the strategy that the team will use to promote the exchange.
I think it will depend on how much money they can raise during STO . And also we will look where these funds will be spent.
simpanse

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:20:17 AM

I will follow the development of the project and I think that will be able to capitalize on this within 12 months. STO is now a good way for me to invest.

Yes now bitcoin behaves quite strangely and it is worth paying attention to something more reliable or rather to the stock market.

bear market for more than 1 year and I hope that all the same soon it will change.

I do not think that in the next few years something will change and because many will now work in the stock market.
ciberovejito

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:27:21 AM

see exchange has already started its work and developed. this all makes me really happy. Since I have already decided to support the project for me.

Yes the site works really fast and I think that is one of the fastest exchanges at the moment.

here I agree it works just fine, but unfortunately at the moment there are very few currency pairs.

now the exchange is only at the beginning and therefore I would like to understand how rapidly it will develop and that they will be able to offer new to users.
handhsm

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:40:45 AM

recently watched publications about the project in the media and was impressed that the top resources support you now.
petre059

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:57:35 PM

I liked the contest from you and I think it will be possible to participate now and get some bitcoin for me.
anzela67

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:18:40 PM

Yes, You're right if all the fraudsters are gets rid off from the cryptocurrency market then cryptocurrencies can become the most popular money in the world. but there are still of many interesting projects which are trying to give their best to the world like this :-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180115.0

It's just a purse is in fact not similar projects . therefore, it is necessary to clearly understand how it will all work in practice.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:35:04 PM

how will the winners be determined? will it depend on how many friends I can invite

as I understand the winner will be determined randomly but the more you will have invited friends the greater the chances of winning.

I will continue to take part in the competition I have already been able to invite more than 20 friends. But I think it won't be enough to get the reward.

Great and I'm just about to join the project and only then can I also take part in it.
biljanabm

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

I would like to see some reports on the audit of independent companies. I think it is also important for users.

it seems to me that now the project is only at the beginning of the road and especially they already have a bug bounty so it will be open to users.

it would be interesting to know the results. Vulnerabilities were found in the code or not. And in General I would like to see more announcements regarding the development of the project.
Orang2kere

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:39:16 PM

see exchange has already started its work and developed. this all makes me really happy. Since I have already decided to support the project for me.

Yes the site works really fast and I think that is one of the fastest exchanges at the moment.

let's see how fast the exchange will work when there will be 1000 traders every second. it is too early to draw conclusions about this

let's see how it will work in the future. now I like how this project and its team work . So I think the exchange will work just fine.

but still I would like to see a business plan in order to understand how it will all work in practice and what exactly you offer for investors.
Igor671

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:19:24 PM

I am sure that the percentage of fraudulent ICOs is even greater than what you indicated.

Do you want to fight this by organizing an IEO platform?

We're fighting this by making a fully regulated ROKKEX STO Platform: https://www.rokkex.com/sto/

Actually, we've recently written an article regarding the differences between ICO, IPO, IEO, and STO and what we think of them. You can read it in our Medium blog: https://medium.com/@rokkex/what-is-the-difference-between-ipo-ico-ieo-and-sto-8dc6491b0db0

If the cryptocurrency market gets rid of fraudsters, then cryptocurrencies can become the most popular money in the world.

You have the right goal

Yes, You're right if all the fraudsters are gets rid off from the cryptocurrency market then cryptocurrencies can become the most popular money in the world. but there are still of many interesting projects which are trying to give their best to the world like this :-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180115.0

very talented is another project) I'll have a look but I think this is not the right marketing )
stalmer

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:55:48 AM

but still I would like to see a business plan in order to understand how it will all work in practice and what exactly you offer for investors.

here at all all simply. If the exchange is successful we will see a moonlighting as BNB . As well as receiving dividends is a very good motivation.
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:42:06 AM

It's just a purse is in fact not similar projects . therefore, it is necessary to clearly understand how it will all work in practice.

don't really understand how you can compare the exchange and wallet. But now I will buy these tokens because I think sto in this market is a very good method of investing.
limonka78

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:33:03 AM

can I withdraw funds to a Bank account in any country ? I mean Fiat money.
tiitou83

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:18:49 AM

recently watched publications about the project in the media and was impressed that the top resources support you now.

Yes it is very important for investors and to promote the project and increase confidence in him I always pay attention to such issues.
ADXXXDAS

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:04:34 AM

I liked the contest from you and I think it will be possible to participate now and get some bitcoin for me.

in the official chat added more than 2000 people and I can say that the competition is very effective now.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:40:19 AM

Quote from: carlos2015
planned for an app for Android and IOS ? And perhaps also for the PC?

Android and iOS versions are planned for 2020 Q2. But it can happen even faster Smiley

Quote from: slepeb
here I agree it works just fine, but unfortunately at the moment there are very few currency pairs.

We will continuously keep adding new pairs. Just be patient. 

Quote from: biljanabm
it would be interesting to know the results. Vulnerabilities were found in the code or not. And in General I would like to see more announcements regarding the development of the project.

The latest announcement regarding the development of our project is scheduled for September 23. Stay tuned!

Quote from: Orang2kere

Our Offering Memorandum is available on our website, feel free to check it out: https://www.rokkex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/PPOM.pdf

Quote from: limonka78
can I withdraw funds to a Bank account in any country ? I mean Fiat money.

In order to access Euro SEPA bank transfer funding (both deposits and withdrawals), your bank account must be registered under the same name as your ROKKEX account, located in SEPA zone and be able to send/receive SEPA transfers.
surfdz

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:54:59 AM

you have any soft cap or the project will be implemented in any case, no matter how much money you can attract.
carlos2015

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:40:45 PM

I do not think that in the next few years something will change and because many will now work in the stock market.

now many users do not have direct access to the stock market and that is why the project will be unique in this regard.
but how popular will be crypto-exchange, I still find it difficult to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: