Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:41:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more time to waste  (Read 1556 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:21:36 PM

Before big investment, people checked check white paper, raodmap, community and development team for get scammed. Bounty isn't waste time.
I agree.  Bounty companies are not the same as before, and pay a penny or even fraudsters who do not pay anything.  But it's better than nothing.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:26:48 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
It is very scarce for you to even see bounty campaign that accept your level of rank in recent time. And if you have other means of participating in the bounty campaign then you should take a good look at their white paper before you start to participate so as to avoid free work for the bounty owner.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:27:10 PM

Such projects are almost always available. But, in these bounties rewards are less than joiners. Even if your rank is minor, it is difficult to earn 5-10$. Choice is yours, for me, it is not worth effort for a small amount of money.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:37:40 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .

The market has not been helping ICOs are investors are not ready to make investments but there still bounties are reasonable if you perform proper information research about the team and project itself.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:49:16 PM

just as much as you might be right, it is also expedient to tell you that you should not depend on bounty alone. There are other areas through which you can earn cryptocurrency, such as trading.
Bounty had been quite discouraging. Not that there are no good projects, judging from what is obtainable in the market at the moment, but that a lot of them delay in payment and in listing on exchange.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:51:45 PM

I also joined the bounty campaign, which is held one more time. As far as I heard last time, people could make good money in it. Also, this campaign tokens are traded on exchanges.
All this gives me a chance to make good money.

Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 952
Merit: 301

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:01:38 PM

Yes you are right time is more valuable than anything so we cannot waste it like doing some other not needed things and in cryptocurrencies each and every minute is like money giving time if you miss this opportunity it will not came to our life again once.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:03:42 PM

I believe that uncertainty has been one of the most remarkable characteristics of this market from the beginning, so even the fact that the requirements you mentioned are met would not guarantee the obtaining of a substantial reward as it used to be.

Therefore, everyone is free to devote their time to what suits them, but also only those who take risks are worthy of the best rewards. If you think that bounty campaigns are no longer convenient for you, there are endless online business opportunities that could be more profitable for you.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:05:10 PM

Such projects are almost always available. But, in these bounties rewards are less than joiners. Even if your rank is minor, it is difficult to earn 5-10$. Choice is yours, for me, it is not worth effort for a small amount of money.
Yes the results of the token of the prize project depend on your ranking and in my opinion the ranking is even very influential on posts in the forum because there is more experience and quality posts. However if we are grateful it will be enough and more importantly it is not a scam.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:11:49 PM

Mostly the bounty campaigns who are open now are still run in their ICO.  But if you find incase the coins who are already listed and they have bounty you can join to make sure that you will be paid and not losing your time because those bounty are not listed are more prone to become scam the project.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:13:33 PM

It's worth the try, if you have free time you could do bounties if not then move on to your real job at home. It is just like gambling your spare time, if it works then it will pay the price. I know it is hard to be patient and all, but there are tons of people out there who are still that 10 out of 100 bounties or even lesser could make it. Either you join,complain or not, it will not bother because there will be other people who would take the place if you don't.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:15:17 PM

I second the idea of not joining bounty projects that are not listed and trading but on the wider view, why sit there idle for months if there are no projects already listed and trading? time and tide waits for no man. who knows the unlisted bounty project you are going in will just be listed right after ICO sales and trading will follow right away. sometimes we all participate in unlisted bounty projects because of the hope we have. It is the wish of everyone to join listed bounties but joining unlisted bounties has been the order of the day because few bounty projects gets listed before bounty campaign.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:28:03 PM

Most bounties are for ICO, so you cannot find bounty that is already listed. They are startups and are actually very risky in nature to investors.

This is given. All information about the project, the team, and investors should be public. You can only judge the validity of the project if you can verify the teams that are developing it.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:39:20 PM

Your thinking is quite intellectually meaningful and becomes a reference for projects that really go according to the road map. But for me the bounty manager is still a reference to the bounty whether it is finished or still ongoing.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:47:10 PM

They have their own way on how do they want to run a promotion on their project, in this case for now they see IEO is a good way of marketing, and finding a good bounty for now is very difficult and you it was hard to track wether it was a ascam or not even if you spent time for making a research at the end of the day sometimes the results was the developer run and leave the project by itself.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:09:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 11:32:18 PM by cryp24x

I got your point there but stopping isn't the answer to this problem. We are in a season of filtering, why did I say that? Because this is the time to be smarter about choosing what we support and being patient. If you really wanted to support a project then support it all the way without expecting anything in return but of course, the stakes and tokens are just mere bonuses for our hardwork. As you said on your topic "No more time to waste", I suggest we should improve ourselves and look forward to what lies ahead.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:15:55 PM

What is the guarantee or the assurance that Bounty campaigns with their coin or token already listed  are successful projects. The coin or tokens might be listed  but may have a market volume and market cap for 24hrs to be less than $5 or $10.  The best way to determine how successful of a bounty project will be is by checking if the project has a specific purpose for the crypto ecosystem and how feasible it is in terms of the project's roadmap and strategies identified in the whitepaper. Why waste your time on projects with no feasible purpose in bridging the gaps seen in the crypto space just because the token is listed...  
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:17:36 PM

It really painful to join a bounty only to realize they are not really what you taught they were. After spending much time and other resources to promote a project you gain nothing. You can't regain all your lost asset( time,monies & energy). Just don't give up your reward will surely come one day.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:21:27 PM

Threads like that make me wonder if you are here only for the bounties. There's so much to do on a forum. You can read and learn join giveaways raffles you can gamble and participate in competitions. You can also do small jobs for other people lend coins to others sell your collectibles. Bounties are the most popular because they are easy to do but they also don't pay a lot.

It is very clear that the OP is here only for bounties. There are so many things to do and learn from the forum. You can earn in many other ways not only doing bounties. If only he can uncover the potential of this forum.He might not be saying that post. Also, there's no one obliging him to join in bounties. It is his choice after all.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:28:22 PM

I guess youve done so many projects without an assurance that they will last long and get tired from it. Its hard to find some ICOs with that requirement of yours and if you are here only to find bounties then you will not earn enough. Theres a lot of fruit in the tree. You can do so many things in crypto market. Why do some while waiting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████