Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more time to waste  (Read 1557 times)
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 12:54:41 AM

there are many good bounties to join (not sure I am able to advertise them here) but if you can`t find them - find better.
also there are Airdrops of top 50 CMC tokens. all in your hands

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:07:59 AM

Of course, there is no time to waste in crypto especially when prices go down. This is the best time to seize the opportunity and buy the dips at cheap prices. For some time now, the market has shown gradual improvement in prices and this is a good sign of an imminent bull market. This is not to create FOMO but this time around, you cannot afford to miss out this bull run since it has been a long time.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:16:56 AM

This is not quite the right approach to bounty, although the idea is correct. In 2019 you will hardly find yourself ICO to fulfill your requirements. Now to make money you need to participate in bounty as much as possible, since 80% of them will be scamm or who will not need an unnecessary token and trade on the stock exchange
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:44:09 AM

I have never understood people who invest big money in ICO projects with an anonymous team. Apparently they do not feel sorry for their money. But why should we feel sorry for these people?
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:57:22 AM

If you consider that nowadays there is a problem with bounty, then your conditions on the exchange are ridiculous) you see what is happening around, bounty do not pay, even those who prefer to delay payment on the exchange but this is understandable, since almost all altcoins are worth nothing ... face it, there is nothing to choose from.
Nwagodno

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:36:05 AM

Following a project that has its team anonymous is just taking a risk or entering a bet. Why will a team decide to be anonymous in the first place? What are they hiding?

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:06:53 AM

there are many good bounties to join (not sure I am able to advertise them here) but if you can`t find them - find better.

Agree, i am believe a lot good bounties and not all bounties are wasting time. If we join in good and legit project, we will earn good reward and we should lookin on bounty manager and the developers team. Most bounty manager only want manage good project

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:25:09 AM

Agree, i am believe a lot good bounties and not all bounties are wasting time. If we join in good and legit project, we will earn good reward and we should lookin on bounty manager and the developers team. Most bounty manager only want manage good project

Bounty entering the market again from March 2019, but still not the best ones that I have seen before, I am still waiting for the biggest one of this year.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

Yeah I know what you fell men, I have a lot of altcoin from bounty without value. Its suck I know. But I still do bounty just for fun, just took 2 or 3 bounty. If you want profit, I think investment in bitcoin or ethereum still the best
Yes, I also have most of my tokens no value. I think you do not need to despair. Many teams are now deliberately not putting their tokens on the stock exchange, to protect them from a sharp drop in price. Also, many projects prefer to first make their product, and then later put their token on the stock exchange. Therefore, I think that many of them will eventually show themselves and some of them will give us a good profit.
Galley

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:28:54 PM

Find bounty companies, coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange is almost impossible. Exceptions are projects whose coins are traded only on their own stock exchanges. Something worthy of a long search.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:24:09 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 11:35:06 PM by cryp24x

I certainly agree with you. Most bounty campaigns are time-consuming yet the reward is really surprising that the fee is even higher than its value and that's really frustrating. I guess it's the right time for them to set a definite value ahead of time so that participants would not spend their time for nothing.
Well, we have to deal with it. We really don't know if we can have a huge surprise at the end of the bounty or not, but we still have to do it. That is why we need to do more and expect less. It is really true that it is time consuming so we really need to manage our time and use it on a most fruitful way.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:30:10 PM

IEO more popular than ICO now,its make more difficult to find good bounty. Youre right,2018 and this year really hard to find good project, even they successfull that not mean the price will raising also. Im also find some dev not paying bounty hunter with weird reason,they say bounty hunter just dumper the price. Its not fair,we promote them but in the end they just look at us as trash.
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:38:59 PM

I think there must be a firm rule in the future for each new project that will come out so that it can filter out a project that is truly developing and there is real work in accordance with the planned roadmap, not just an experimental project or just looking for a momentary profit.
if only the whitepaper and roadmap are indeed not enough to be able to convince the people who will participate in it because of only a picture and writing.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:41:07 PM

true talk though, engaging and wasting time on experimental projects as to whether it will be success or failure is just mind blowing and headache.
joining projects that are already trading is the best and will always remain so but apart from joining these already trading projects which are sometimes hard to come buy, why don't you spend less time joining these experimental projects, who knows what the future holds. maybe one day you will even recommend unlisted project to a newbie because of your success.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:44:27 PM

One of the things that is affecting this space is because of lack of regulation to some activities like daily surge of new projects , that’s why we are where we are today! Too many joke projects without life.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
FreeStage

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:14:49 AM

It's extremely uncommon to obtain a charity that's already catalogued on the change website. Reason? 1. The group victimized the charitableness to upgrade their ICO, significance the propose is yet now and it's on the ICO phase2. Whether it's already catalogued so doubtlessly it would not be great representing the propose because nearly of the charitableness huntswoman desire deal it representing a secured profits no thing how large or little the cost is3. It's a thing of entrails. occasionally you require to capture danger and squander your strain and age in ordering to obtain a great munificence crusade occasionally it's even bankable whether you' system capable to survey and obtain a great charity operation.It's right that whitepaper and roadmaps is sufficiency I anticipate thither should be a growth in the propose (I assume 't aid whether the group is nameless or not on the other hand It's a work to belief whether they general their group fellow ) not each ICOs are bunco on the other hand nearly of them over as a default whether you buoy look they' system furthermore entrancing danger if they desire follow or not on the other hand yet it conditional on on their propose.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:46:17 AM

Namelessness of the group is the basic mark that this propose desire be a bunco. On the other hand representing any humans it doesn't thing. Much humans destruct the business and roll away to be mugs.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:16:49 AM

The factors that play an important role in the bounty project are the ICO team and partners working professionally or not, as well as an irresponsible team if their project fails and they run away and have no news.  I think bounty is only a promotional tool to help ICO's success, but it all depends on ICO developers good or bad and scam or not.  Maybe there is no way to overcome it, but only we can judge the project is a scam or not and we must be smart in choosing a bounty so you don't lose time in doing it.
I agree with you but here we are very difficult to find a project like that, sometimes projects like that from the start look good but after everything is done they disappear

Galley

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:59:33 AM

Problems with bounty companies are aggravated against the background of a falling market. But even now, when the market is gradually beginning to stabilize and grow, projects cannot raise the necessary funds to launch projects, investors do not believe. Scammers become even more, and sophisticated schemes are invented. Therefore, finding good bounty is already a success, although the price for them is incomparably less than it was before.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:11:27 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
Your distress is familiar to me.But if You want to earn normally You will have to participate in those projects that are not yet launched and are only at the ICO stage.There are very few working projects that conduct bounty.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████