Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more time to waste  (Read 1546 times)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

Wasting time now is a missing the opportunity to recover losses and to do investments in crypto,the market of crypto now is getting stronger and getting recovered from deep fall in the previous year of crypto and now the opportunity to recover ings are to good and all we need is to make some moves and do more hard works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:33:22 PM

Whether I buoy 't obtain a munificence propose that's already catalogued and trading I'm finished connection generosity.No thing how unbiased a propose strength be whether the squads positive to remain anon. I desire passing byWhitepapers and roadmaps aren't sufficiency anymore,developers should be set to visage the general and be set to exhibit me they are set to exercise,not theoretical on 'it strength came winner or default.
Mezihn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:00:10 PM

The cryptocurrency marketplace is twisting up progressively similar an easy fresh aloof in lightness of the truth that thither are no principles. Individuals are just as well acknowledged to all the more anticipate almost composing smartness agreement and start fronting a propose. At that location they desire spread an teemingness campaign, and earlier the conclusion of the combatant, they fly. A infrequent humans all the more just test with to look their ability of structuring richness campaign touch codes. The full affair by and by suctions.
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:04:22 PM

That's forming impression on the other hand get you furthermore try behavior any scheme who follow scamming you over hearing on change and deposit each on you, fastener liberality buoy be your just choice basis you desire never obtain single these times whether not those behavior IEO.
Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:05:37 PM

I sure cohere with you. Nearly liberality crusades are age - overwhelming still the compensation is actually amazing that the bung is all the more higher than its measure and that's actually thwarting. I guesstimate it's the equitable age representing them to fix a certain measure in advance of age so that sharers would not disburse their age representing no thing.
Drelakelv

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:15:24 PM

Its absolutely hard to obtain a good propose now in cryptocurrency. Thither are any tasks which ballplayer look as if bankable on the other hand ballplayer be bunco. Consequently you have to be extremely deliberate when connection charitableness.
Agamadred

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:55:25 PM

Exactly you are equitable age is many important than anything so we cannot wasteland it similar behavior any additional not needful item and in cryptocurrencies everyone and every minute is similar cash big age whether you drop this chance it desire not came to our being anew at one time.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:08:23 PM

It's very rare to find a bounty that's already listed on the exchange site. Why?
1. The team used the bounty to promote their ICO, meaning the project is still ongoing and it's on the ICO phase
2. If it's already listed then probably it would not be good for the project since most of the bounty hunters will sell it for a secured profit no matter how big or small the price is
3. It's a matter of guts... sometimes you need to take risk and waste your effort and time in order to find a good bounty campaign sometimes it's much profitable if you're able to study and find a good bounty campaign.

It's true that whitepaper and roadmaps is enough I think there should be a development in the project (I don't care if the team is anonymous or not but It's a advantage to trust if they public their team members) not all ICOs are scam but most of them ended as a failure if you can see they're also taking risk whether they will succeed or not but still it depends on their project.

Good point. I myself suffered from useless bounties but you can't blame anyone but yourself because you know the risk of joining bounties even before you join it. I think its a matter of choosing a potential bounties that might be successful in the future. Always be ready for the worst case scenario and better join projects with already working project and a lot of supporters.

ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:44:26 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
You look like so tired mate with bounty campain.
I am here already in 2,5 year and i keep doing my bounty projects.
How many i get a scam projects i don't really care about it.
I just do it because this is a good freelance for me.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:24:47 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
that is really annoying and total sickness to me, developers are not ready to face us with the truth and they give us roadmaps and whitepapers of which they themselves they do not follow. As to whether the project will be a success or failure is what takes me off my seat, imagine I worked very hard and promoted a project for months, everything concerning sales was perfect, I just woke up one day and realize the investor behind the project just want to pause every development of the project and refund those who invested monies to thwm. this is total waste of time and resources.

budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:16:23 PM

learning and learning will certainly take time, because if you start without great knowledge, it is difficult for you to run the project and the possibility of failure might occur.
experience and knowledge by searching for various sources can help you run the project so that it can be easier, so we need a long time and process.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:21:20 PM

I believe it is high time ICOs should be regulated. There are a plenty of scam projects, so it is difficult for bounty hunters to choose the right one. I think that we have wasted a lot of time by participating in these scam projects.

That's why we have IEOs. It provides an increased level of trust among cryptocurrency projects, because the exchanges hosting the crowdsales actively participate in the fundraising process, which improves the efficiency of the crowdsale. No more time to waste.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:14:01 AM

I believe it is high time ICOs should be regulated. There are a plenty of scam projects, so it is difficult for bounty hunters to choose the right one. I think that we have wasted a lot of time by participating in these scam projects.

That's why we have IEOs. It provides an increased level of trust among cryptocurrency projects, because the exchanges hosting the crowdsales actively participate in the fundraising process, which improves the efficiency of the crowdsale. No more time to waste.

IEOs is a good thing but not many IEOs project have a bounty campaign. But for crypto community, IEOs is good to restore investor trust after many ICOs scam last year and i think campaign still needed by new project
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:33:00 AM

I think there are some bounty campaigns that already listed its token on an exchange, just find some on the altcoins bounties thread. Last week ago there is a bounty that already listed its token called Lad token, only few participabts who had joined.
Esget

Activity: 55
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:41:19 AM

The bearsih market make some project dead and failed or ended scam. But 2019 i think some good project will be back. We need more research because so many smart people want to scam us with all of the way.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:03:03 AM

It depends on the bounty. I joined bounties that I think that it will give and follow what they wrote inside their thread. I have joined many bounties and I think it is good to have a try than to have nothing at all.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:13:14 AM

Right now the market is looking good compared to the previous year was really bloody market i would suggest do not waste your time to buy the potential coins because the bull run is very near before it is too late for you grab this opportunity.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:44:41 AM

The sad fact is, we need to select and analyze projects before joining. Because not any project is good and I think we should really have knowledge of fundamental analysis to see potential projects. I participated in many different projects and I was only cheated from 2-3 projects.
Again, I have to repeat that we always need knowledge. We should not participate in any projects posted on the forum.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:07:28 AM

Its rare to find bounties that are already listed with good volume and even if you do find one the bounty allocation with be too low ,you can get 10$ for a full month

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:15:38 AM

it's best to check the whitepaper if it's registered with the trade and their project team. I once joined a bounty like this that was registered, it turned out that after the bounty distribution the price dropped dramatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: