Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8248 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 12:09:26 PM

The sms sending just teased and demonstrated on the telegram group is a game changer - anyone got any more info on this

Not more than what has already been published in the tem official telegram group, i believe if there will be information it will be published, for now you just have to enjoy the sms update from Richard,  it is certainly going to be a game changer in crypto,  i like the way tem operates,  no too much noise, only the work will speak for themselves, tem will be force to reckon with.

Agreed ! - no noise just tech that works

Rewatching the video is that the iOS app he is using to show the transaction confirming too ?! Very exciting

I thought it was a normal sms app he was using to send tem to another! Anyways, most important thing is that it is actually happening, i have hard some project claiming to have this feature but has never actually seen it until now, tem has really set a standard this time, plus the hardware wallet is very cool as well,  
Honestly, am only sad i am not rich to buy shit load of $tem for retirement  Grin

Imagine a project without ico or ieo doing so well, others should learn from $tem.☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

I saw the video too where Richard was testing it out, sending tem through sms, that was really awesome seeing it, tem team are working real hard to bring this project to be among the top, and i do believe that will happen pretty soon, tem will be among top 100 in cmc, once the hardware wallet is available for order, mobile wallet are out and then a new exchange listing plus cmc, this will bring positive result.  Great job Team Tem.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:38:13 AM

Unfortunately the bounty distribution has already ended and I'm afraid your issue had a very slim chance of being resolved but nevertheless, you could try contacting the bounty manager or the members of the core team and state your case and hopefully they could give you a reconsideration if your issue deserves it. Goodluck!

so I'm gonna have to disagree with that by two points.
1 - even if it were already distributed, the difference could still be paid out afterwards.
2 - I have chosen a lock of 6 months and was therefore not rewarded yet.
so it's enough if that's cleared up in a few months. i'd just like to check off sometime and so i'm looking for someone who can help. Smiley
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:56:08 AM

Unfortunately the bounty distribution has already ended and I'm afraid your issue had a very slim chance of being resolved but nevertheless, you could try contacting the bounty manager or the members of the core team and state your case and hopefully they could give you a reconsideration if your issue deserves it. Goodluck!

so I'm gonna have to disagree with that by two points.
1 - even if it were already distributed, the difference could still be paid out afterwards.
2 - I have chosen a lock of 6 months and was therefore not rewarded yet.
so it's enough if that's cleared up in a few months. i'd just like to check off sometime and so i'm looking for someone who can help. Smiley

Ideally and in spirit of fairness, your issue could be resolved by the team as long as it has merits but they have the final decision with regards to that and I'm hopeful they would do some kind of compromise if your issue warrants just compensation.

Now I hope the team could resolve your issue asap. Good luck! Smiley
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:40:49 PM

Impressive to see a several million dollar transactions today on the TEM network

to think 5M USD was transferred across borders without any fees and all confirmed in under 12 seconds with quantum resistant security is really impressive !

The team are making big waves ! - time to load them bags
bitsurfer2014

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:54:40 AM

Impressive to see a several million dollar transactions today on the TEM network

to think 5M USD was transferred across borders without any fees and all confirmed in under 12 seconds with quantum resistant security is really impressive !

Wow! According the TEM https://explorer.temtum.com, there are huge transfers of TEM, any ideas where did this came from? Is this possibly from the Coinall hotwallet or from the team? Any news about it?
West-wot

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:33:26 AM

Wow! According the TEM https://explorer.temtum.com, there are huge transfers of TEM, any ideas where did this came from? Is this possibly from the Coinall hotwallet or from the team? Any news about it?

Rumours are it is an up and coming partnership
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:37:47 AM

yes i hope so too! it still has some time but i would just like to have it off my open points list.
otherwise the performance of tem is really good and the price is super stable since the beginning.
Anonylz

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:30:54 PM

yes i hope so too! it still has some time but i would just like to have it off my open points list.
otherwise the performance of tem is really good and the price is super stable since the beginning.

Why don't you reach out to @TemTeam on the official telegram group since that of bounty already locked to iron things out, even though you have opted for 6 months lock up still doesn't guarantee you will get paid when that time comes since you have not rectify your issues in the final spreadsheet and the only person who has the power to do that should be Richard or TemTeam,
Honestly, this is not the type of project not to get your reward, i also hope you find a solution as well.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:26:57 PM

TEMTUM team working great and I am following temtum progress on twitter and hope price will go up when tem will list on OKex exchange.
TEMTUM transferred $5m of TEM in 12 seconds with 0 fee.  Shocked
If you are facing any issue so you should contact them directly on TG @TemTeam / @temtumcommunity
West-wot

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:41:26 PM

iOS app just been previewed on the telegram group ! - daily progress!
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 07:23:26 PM

Waw! That means in no time we can see the release of both ios and android app, this team are just a top notch with so much dedication, i wonder how many things have going to be released soon, they are already testing out the hardware wallet, the sms option and now ios app, this is the time to load up some tem, i like the way the team are working, am impressed.
bitsurfer2014

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:57:46 AM

~snip~
Rumours are it is an up and coming partnership
Nice! Any rumors about possible partnerships would be great for the project as long as it would be mutually beneficial for both!

So we expect the release of both iOS and Android wallets hopefully by next month! This only shows that the team are dedicated to this project and proved they could deliver results! I also hope there will be a major partnership in the pipeline for this project to bolster adoption! Great job Temtum Team! Smiley
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:20:31 AM

Why don't you reach out to @TemTeam on the official telegram group since that of bounty already locked to iron things out, even though you have opted for 6 months lock up still doesn't guarantee you will get paid when that time comes since you have not rectify your issues in the final spreadsheet and the only person who has the power to do that should be Richard or TemTeam,
Honestly, this is not the type of project not to get your reward, i also hope you find a solution as well.

of course, i first chose the recommended route from the team. @TemTeam I contacted directly on the first day. Wink
unfortunately there was no feedback and i could not reach richard directly yet. for this reason it´s a try in this thread here.
i will probably have to wait a little longer and ask. but basically i feel safe with TEM.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:28:25 PM

Waw! The bounty chat has been restricted from posting so now those who have issues with payment can not make a complain, I know bounty related post are not allowed in the official telegram group, too bad for those who didn't get their reward, this must really sucks considering how good tem project is, even after bounty distribution the price of tem is very impressive, it is hard to find project like this this days.
what about bounty chat? bounty is already payed and its done everything with their bounty participant. the people who did not follow the rules lost their reward. i think its better that team pay all its attention to the project and make it worth for them who invest in it.
West-wot

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:44:15 PM

List of achievements this month so far

Custom ellipal hardware wallet
5M usd of tem moved in under 12 seconds and zero fees
Sms mechanisms demonstrated
iOS ready for launch
Android ready for lunch
Network upgrades
Several conferences attended
On Silicon Valley radio
Stable price despite the dump on others !

Rumours on the chats:
2 up and coming partnerships
2nd exchange launch brought forward
A second android app with some amazing functionality

What other project achieves so much !
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:37:35 PM

Waw! The bounty chat has been restricted from posting so now those who have issues with payment can not make a complain, I know bounty related post are not allowed in the official telegram group, too bad for those who didn't get their reward, this must really sucks considering how good tem project is, even after bounty distribution the price of tem is very impressive, it is hard to find project like this this days.
what about bounty chat? bounty is already payed and its done everything with their bounty participant. the people who did not follow the rules lost their reward. i think its better that team pay all its attention to the project and make it worth for them who invest in it.
Of course, some of the bounty participants were very disappointed because they did not get anything because their mistakes did not follow clear rules, and the bounty manager did not want to be bothered in that many appeals were rejected, so follow the correct rules if you don't want to. lose everything
West-wot

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:39:55 PM

Amazon launched a cloud based quantum computer service

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/amazon-braket-get-started-with-quantum-computing/

Very exciting that quantum is now mainstream and accessible by the public - also shows the need for quantum secure encryption
Anonylz

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:58:10 AM

of course, i first chose the recommended route from the team. @TemTeam I contacted directly on the first day. Wink
unfortunately there was no feedback and i could not reach richard directly yet. for this reason it´s a try in this thread here.
i will probably have to wait a little longer and ask. but basically i feel safe with TEM.

Well i hope some day one of the team will visit this thread because i think the creator of this thread Tom is no longer with temtum so that explains why we have not being seeing any update in here, if you are in the official tem telegram group chat, you can reach out to Richard through there although he is not a frequent member just drop in every once in a while to give update, just have to keep track with them, hopefully your case will be resolve.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:42:35 PM

Of course, some of the bounty participants were very disappointed because they did not get anything because their mistakes did not follow clear rules, and the bounty manager did not want to be bothered in that many appeals were rejected, so follow the correct rules if you don't want to. lose everything

I was also affected in this non payment of bounty reward, i was unable to follow through with my verification process so i miss out on my reward, it feels very frustrating though after working so hard for weeks eventually you are not paid for your effort, well i can't i entirely fault the team at the same time i wish i was given a second chance to do verification to receive my reward,
tem is pressures coin to have, there aren't many project like this in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: