Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8248 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:15:26 PM

Tech Talks Daily Podcast #1066
@wearetemtum

CEO Richard Dennis blows my mind talking about the cryptocurrency on the Temporal Blockchain Network on the way to #CES2020
https://techblogwriter.co.uk/temtum/

Pretty interesting listen - some news here on projects I haven’t heard about before - liquid to join as an exchange too - their website also confirms it !

With two exchanges cmc listing should be possible

The news about liquid exchange listing was already posted in their telegram group some time ago, i remember mentioning it in one of my post here as well, Tem will be listed on liquid exchange on January 15th according to the post by Richard so hopefully we will see new listing in the few days to come, surely with liquid on board soon will be cmc and more visibility,
good to see another podcast from Richard, they are always informative about the progress of development, will be having a look at it at my free time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:15:20 PM

Is richard even still part of the team ? - I’ve noticed he hasn’t posted anything on telegram since the start of December and all the media could be from before then and only released now?
Anonylz

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:48:55 AM

Is richard even still part of the team ? - I’ve noticed he hasn’t posted anything on telegram since the start of December and all the media could be from before then and only released now?

I believe he his, just because he hasn't been present on telegram for some time now don't indicate he is not in the team anymore,  that is why they have telegram admins to run the group even if his is absent,  he could be occupied with other activities like the upcoming CES2020, The satoshi Roundtable vi and others, am sure the guy is fully around probably pretty busy at this time,
But you can always confirm this asking on telegram instead of saying this here,  some people might misunderstood it and spread fud.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:01:48 PM

Please don't spread fud here, I have ask this question on the telegram group and some of the members find it ridiculous, as far as everyone is concerned Richard is still very much part of the team and CEO of temtum,
I know you are an active member in the telegram group for you to have noticed Richard haven't drop by in few days, so if you have any questions regarding this better to ask it on telegram rather than hiding here to spread fud.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:08:24 PM

Well.. a brand new account.. rank newbie and just 22 messages in total, ALL Of them in this thread   Grin
So obviously you are someone paid to spread fud here. With the money you got, you could think about buying some friends or a brain!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 05:23:36 PM

Okay the guy is an active member that is always updating this thread with news and updates about temtum so I assume his question was innocent only that some people may not see it as that, between Richard is a great CEO who always make out time to drop by in telegram which is not seen with other ceo, if he hasn't shown up for some time don't mean anything of such, he could be occupied with more serious activities. Tem is great project.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1065

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:04:56 PM

I have a question about the TemTum Bounty, but the Bounty thread and Telegramm channel are closed!?

I participant at the Bounty and where accepted for the payment, i choose locked for 6 months, the Team have a payment date to my Wallet?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
West-wot

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:00:17 AM

Well.. a brand new account.. rank newbie and just 22 messages in total, ALL Of them in this thread   Grin
So obviously you are someone paid to spread fud here. With the money you got, you could think about buying some friends or a brain!

Still no reply on telegram .......
Anonylz

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:20:16 AM

I have a question about the TemTum Bounty, but the Bounty thread and Telegramm channel are closed!?

I participant at the Bounty and where accepted for the payment, i choose locked for 6 months, the Team have a payment date to my Wallet?

As long as you were accepted on the final sheet which means your kyc submission was successful and approved then you have nothing to worry about,
I also opted for 6 month which was indicated on the final spreadsheet by Richard and acknowledge it also in my pm with him, so I guess all that is left is wait for 6 month period which will be April ending to receive the reward.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1065

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:42:07 PM

As long as you were accepted on the final sheet which means your kyc submission was successful and approved then you have nothing to worry about,
I also opted for 6 month which was indicated on the final spreadsheet by Richard and acknowledge it also in my pm with him, so I guess all that is left is wait for 6 month period which will be April ending to receive the reward.

Hello, thank you for the quick reply. Yes I passed the KYC and was correctly listed in the spreadsheet with the correct wallet address. But I didn't know the distribution month, so thanks for the reply.

Now just wait until April, the price has risen slightly since then and at that time the Amount was calculated at $ 0.15 !?

Yet about 0,17$

https://www.coingecko.com/de/munze/temtum?utm_content=temtem&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Anonylz

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:18:25 AM
Merited by Koal-84 (1)

Hello, thank you for the quick reply. Yes I passed the KYC and was correctly listed in the spreadsheet with the correct wallet address. But I didn't know the distribution month, so thanks for the reply.

Now just wait until April, the price has risen slightly since then and at that time the Amount was calculated at $ 0.15 !?

Yet about 0,17$

https://www.coingecko.com/de/munze/temtum?utm_content=temtem&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

you are welcome, i am guessing you are already part of the official telegram group if not i would advice you join in other to keep yourself up to date of what is going on,
tem price has appreciated a little more than what it was during the distribution period, there are some events and upcoming update in the days ahead so i believe we will see more uptrend in price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:22:45 PM

Yet about 0,17$

you are welcome, i am guessing you are already part of the official telegram group if not i would advice you join in other to keep yourself up to date of what is going on,
tem price has appreciated a little more than what it was during the distribution period, there are some events and upcoming update in the days ahead so i believe we will see more uptrend in price.
hello my friend has a little money that I do not use, do you think is now the right time to buy and save TEM tokens, please give me a little analysis of your tem prices
Anonylz

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:56:14 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 08:08:11 AM by Anonylz

Yet about 0,17$

hello my friend has a little money that I do not use, do you think is now the right time to buy and save TEM tokens, please give me a little analysis of your tem prices

Mate! i will suggest you take your time to do a bit of research about tem and the temporal blockchain, read about Richard Denis and then make your decision, but from what i have seen following this project this past months gives me confidence that this project is worth given a try, this is my own opinion, not a financial advice,

if you wish, you can visit Temtum official telegram group for more information and community assistance, here is a new podcast from Richard about temtum, the development and achievement so far,  you might want to listen to him, very informative.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
West-wot

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:01:08 PM

Please don't spread fud here, I have ask this question on the telegram group and some of the members find it ridiculous, as far as everyone is concerned Richard is still very much part of the team and CEO of temtum,
I know you are an active member in the telegram group for you to have noticed Richard haven't drop by in few days, so if you have any questions regarding this better to ask it on telegram rather than hiding here to spread fud.

Still no communication ! Also the last twitter posts clearly shows someone else unknown presenting - why are we not getting the answers !
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:16:06 PM

Still no communication ! Also the last twitter posts clearly shows someone else unknown presenting - why are we not getting the answers !

why don't you go ask it on telegram, that is the appropriate place for you to get a response, afterall you have been an active member of tem both on telegram and here with all the temtum update you always post here,
i wonder how many other project ceo you often see on their telegram group, don't be a hypocrite.
West-wot

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:55:22 PM

No explanation as to why the liquid launch on the 15th didn’t go ahead
Anonylz

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:33:36 PM

What does it matter if the date of listing was changed? tem is not the first project to change listing time and won't certainly be the last, and if you must know, deposit on liquid has been open according to Richard, so you go check it out and do some trading if you can, no need to be a hypocrite.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:05:36 PM

It applies to me as well. it's in the final sheet. with wrong amounts but hopefully this will be resolved in april when the payouts are made.
in general it is very positive to see how active the work is and the price has been stable from the beginning. Cool
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:21:54 PM

What does it matter if the date of listing was changed? tem is not the first project to change listing time and won't certainly be the last, and if you must know, deposit on liquid has been open according to Richard, so you go check it out and do some trading if you can, no need to be a hypocrite.

almost all projects have delayed listing. but as long as it pushes thru, i dont think there will be a problem on that. ive known projects that never made it to the exchange and the promises to get them listed goes on for years.
i dont think this one will go for years, maybe weeks or months only. the most impt thing is they have working product and not an empty foundation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
West-wot

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:48:24 PM

Trading on liquid it seems -

https://app.liquid.com/exchange/TEMBTC

https://app.liquid.com/exchange/TEMUSDC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: