Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8250 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:50:16 AM

Hahaha seems the ceo is looking for a new job - what a failure this project is

https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1235679350508400640

Lol! Are you saying you are that dumb! Someone is looking to higher extra brain to help support the development of the project and you can't seem to recognize that too, interesting...
All your attempted to fud has been a failure, and will continue to be so,
How did you turn out to be tem advocate to tem fudder? Something must have happen  Huh

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:11:12 AM

In few weeks i see price temtum is stable when price bitcoin dump or pump. Hope team make another list TEM so people can know this project
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:36:10 AM

In few weeks i see price temtum is stable when price bitcoin dump or pump. Hope team make another list TEM so people can know this project

Tem price rose as high as $0.32 at some point in February,  I think the spike in price was as a result of the national currency talk........ just my thought, but I do know very soon we can see that price because Richard the CEO is really pushing hard to make sure the national currency deal is signed and sealed,
If this eventually happens, lots of people will come to recognize tem and who knows what other doors such news can open,
Fingers crossed waiting for more updates.
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:15:46 PM

First blockchain to have an loi with a country to issue their digital currency

https://t.me/Temtumofficial/13682
TemTum

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:18:18 PM

Richard is one of the top cryptographers in the world - by tagging him allowed his network to see the post - since a lot of his guys are also cryptographers - he’s working full time on temtum only and is heading over to Africa to finish a deal there

To give you some idea of his schedule - today alone he will complete 4 flights - total air time of 13 hours - just to attend a meeting in relation to getting temtum approved as a currency by regulators
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 06:50:16 PM

Richard is one of the top cryptographers in the world - by tagging him allowed his network to see the post - since a lot of his guys are also cryptographers - he’s working full time on temtum only and is heading over to Africa to finish a deal there

To give you some idea of his schedule - today alone he will complete 4 flights - total air time of 13 hours - just to attend a meeting in relation to getting temtum approved as a currency by regulators

Why you waste your energy with that soar loser, the guy is pretty bitter about something, his elusive a** can not fully comprehend what a cryptographer is and what exactly they do,
I can tell that Richard is one of the hardworking CEO around, making tem becoming a national currency is not an easy task and I can see the team has put all hands on deck to achieve that.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:27:18 PM

Why you waste your energy with that soar loser, the guy is pretty bitter about something, his elusive a** can not fully comprehend what a cryptographer is and what exactly they do,
I can tell that Richard is one of the hardworking CEO around, making tem becoming a national currency is not an easy task and I can see the team has put all hands on deck to achieve that.

I have recently read such collaboration of Temtum with Anguilla. This is actually a good start. Since it is a small territory, if they can show the success of their business model, other countries will follow. really good development for TEM project. looking forward how many countries would follow the steps of Anguilla. also if TEM can also collaborate with other big companies that would be another feat for Temtum.
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 02:23:02 PM

I really liked your project.How can I know more about your project?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
sophomore2020

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:45:29 AM

That is really great. We all know that crypto start-ups usually tend to forget regulations and instead focusing on their project and development but in the long run they close because they cannot comply and had no resources to do so. It's great to see that you are also seeing that angle as well.

I really liked your project.How can I know more about your project?

I suggest you to visit their Telegram Channel for prompt answers https://t.me/Temtumofficial
Expert3

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:55:11 AM

I first encounter about this project last April 2019 when they first conducted their Bounty campaign here at Bitcointalk, wondering what happened and if this is still worthy to invest this 2020.
maticmoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:06:30 AM

you are right. Listing on coinmarketcap could give them a high sense of popularity. I myself looks into cmc for new coins or searching for moon coins to put money on.
bestBTCdomains

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:56:02 AM

Have you guys seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJxs5ySrhtY

It’s pretty sweet. It’s a demo of the temtum sms in action.

The video shows an SMS message being sent into the network - the transaction is displayed and showed on the iOS app, showing it has been received and processed by the network, before finally confirming on the block explorer
CoronaCoinOfficial1

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:07:21 AM

Have you guys seen this?

The video shows an SMS message being sent into the network - the transaction is displayed and showed on the iOS app, showing it has been received and processed by the network, before finally confirming on the block explorer

This is amazing, I never seen anything like this before. I bet this could be a very big deal in the near future. It's awesome mate, kudos to Temtum!
Expert3

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:33:36 AM

Have you guys seen this?

What a great feature by Temtum. This is handy for sending them to different users and it's fast. I can vouch that this could be great for future project integrations which could help by the increasing demand for transactions and using it's flexibility using a text message, this is game changing
sophomore2020

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:51:33 AM

~ snip ~

If this could be implemented on any financial sector of any business, this could give foolproof instant transactions which is really great to attending customer needs.

What a great feature by Temtum. This is handy for sending them to different users and it's fast. I can vouch that this could be great for future project integrations which could help by the increasing demand for transactions and using it's flexibility using a text message, this is game changing

It's true. Most of us didn't have a stable internet connection or there are places that there is no available internet signal or wifi, this right here is a great solution in those situations that is one of the factors to consider mass adoption.
sophomore2020

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:03:44 AM

Reserve
Expert3

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:13:00 AM

~ snip ~

If this could be implemented on any financial sector of any business, this could give foolproof instant transactions which is really great to attending customer needs.

It's true. Most of us didn't have a stable internet connection or there are places that there is no available internet signal or wifi, this right here is a great solution in those situations that is one of the factors to consider mass adoption.
I could vouch to that. Here in our place, we are troubled to find stable internet connection and if we have found one, it always happen that it is slow. Does that mean that we are not capable of technological advancement? Of course not, maybe Temtum is the solution for that specific matter which could also be used by other projects out their to execute their working product.

PS. Ethereum Network doesn't serve us well, there are too many tokens but there is no use for such.
sophomore2020

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:22:46 AM

PS. Ethereum Network doesn't serve us well, there are too many tokens but there is no use for such.
Absolutely. You cannot see any working products from ethereum aside from Ethereum itself. Thus speaking of working products, Ethereum is also hardly used by a mere internet user if it is not a financial transaction, not everyone gotta code y'know.
Expert3

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:51:57 AM

Absolutely. You cannot see any working products from ethereum aside from Ethereum itself. Thus speaking of working products, Ethereum is also hardly used by a mere internet user if it is not a financial transaction, not everyone gotta code y'know.
Very on point right there sir. What do you think Temtum could still improve in this current state of time where first they have the SMS Payment System?
maticmoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:58:54 AM

Have you guys seen this?

This is amazing, I never seen anything like this before. I bet this could be a very big deal in the near future. It's awesome mate, kudos to Temtum!
Awesome right? I have also used that feature of them. All you need is to do is connect your mobile number to your mobile app. Once done, every transaction can be also done via the phone number
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: