Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8248 times)
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 02:40:14 PM

I see that no one is answering the questions of the Bounty Hunters. I also participated in the Bounty Company and chose 12 months to freeze my tokens. Already the designated time has passed and I have not received my coins on the wallet. Can someone explain what is happening, since Everyone is talking about the good development of the project, but they have forgotten about their promises.

12 months haven't passed though - the first distribution was in october 2019 .... and its not october 2020 yet retard

Perhaps I made a mistake in the calculations, but I counted the time from the beginning of the application. But nevertheless, there is not much time left until October to make sure of the honesty of the team.
Yes i know the same all who choose the option pay after the Bounty have received the tokens, but all who choose lock for 6 month or 1 year never received the tokens. And any contact or message to the team or contact over the Website received no answer.
In my practice, there have not yet been such situations with which I could compare TenTum regarding blocking rewards for 6 or 12 months. Although, frankly speaking, no one has yet answered my questions at all. The team is silent.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 06:05:10 PM

Did they make any comment on when coinmarketcap will update the circulating supply and market cap of the project on their website? It's been so long that CMC listed but still no update to the page.

I think it’s three exchanges needed for cmc to list a market cap
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:43:55 PM

Did they make any comment on when coinmarketcap will update the circulating supply and market cap of the project on their website? It's been so long that CMC listed but still no update to the page.
There is no announcement related any kind of news and TEMTUM telegram also locked, I don't know what they are doin' behind the scene.
TEm token listed on one of best exchange Liquid exchange, if they are dead then LIQUID delist tem token but still trading on exchange that means TEMTUM still working behind the scene.
We should wait patiently or simply sell tokens and move on.   
West-wot

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:41:15 AM

There is no announcement related any kind of news and TEMTUM telegram also locked, I don't know what they are doin' behind the scene.
TEm token listed on one of best exchange Liquid exchange, if they are dead then LIQUID delist tem token but still trading on exchange that means TEMTUM still working behind the scene.

Are you sure you’re on the right telegram group ?

This one ain’t locked for me

https://t.me/Temtumofficial
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:50:18 AM

Do we still need temtum in the space? anonymous coin without other use cases may struggle to gain traction in this present market, are they providing other financial advantages similar to defi for holders. Temtum has more enemies even in this forum with the denial of bounty rewards. If the team do not resume any development or promotion by Q1 2021 it might be dangerous to hold on to the coin into the year.
dr.cheema

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:46:49 PM

Are you sure you’re on the right telegram group ?

This one ain’t locked for me

https://t.me/Temtumofficial
Thanks for link, I joined this group, I never focus on full name of TG group.
Temtum campaign group is locked and I thought TG oficial group is locked.
Thanks for correction. 
dr.cheema

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:53:08 PM

Do we still need temtum in the space? anonymous coin without other use cases may struggle to gain traction in this present market, are they providing other financial advantages similar to defi for holders. Temtum has more enemies even in this forum with the denial of bounty rewards. If the team do not resume any development or promotion by Q1 2021 it might be dangerous to hold on to the coin into the year.
Without any use case of token this project can't survive longer, they need to start marketing and show what they are developing.
Many more projects just over taking TEMTUM even these projects are new.
I Know about liquid exchange and they do not list any token/coin without investigation, I hope TEMTUM will glow in near future.
West-wot

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:50:53 PM

Without any use case of token this project can't survive longer, they need to start marketing and show what they are developing.
I Know about liquid exchange and they do not list any token/coin without investigation, I hope TEMTUM will glow in near future.

It's a shame you claim no use case of development - shows your lack of attention of the project and how little you are invested into it

The team are working on projects in Anguilla and Zimbwawe and making traction based on their recent posts
dr.cheema

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:09:30 PM

It's a shame you claim no use case of development - shows your lack of attention of the project and how little you are invested into it

The team are working on projects in Anguilla and Zimbwawe and making traction based on their recent posts
Yes after long time I move to this project and trying best to dig their intentions, Mostly I track projects on twitter and CMC you should read my full comment.
I see this token on Liquid exchange and Liquid exchange is my fav exchange they dont list any dead token but TEM still trading on liquid exchange that means something big TEMTUM working on.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:31:30 AM

Yes after long time I move to this project and trying best to dig their intentions, Mostly I track projects on twitter and CMC you should read my full comment.
I see this token on Liquid exchange and Liquid exchange is my fav exchange they dont list any dead token but TEM still trading on liquid exchange that means something big TEMTUM working on.

Based on your comments, we should always try to gather much information about the project and this will help us to stay strong by holding this coin. We should always find more details before buying any coin, based on your research you are very confident about the TEM project and this will help you to reach your targets.

West-wot

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:40:21 PM

Good to see the team being invited to a nation to present Temtum tech as part of the country’s new digital currency !
Arkann

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 03:44:00 PM

So I come back to this topic again to share my information, which is today. I agreed to block my funds for 12 months, after which I had to receive TEM tokens to the account of the Coinall cryptocurrency exchange, where for this I had to provide KYC, with the provision of an international passport, since this was a special requirement. To date, communications with the team regarding my funds, and the TEM token is no longer listed on the Coinall cryptocurrency exchange. The funds blocking period expired on 31.10.2020. I don't know how to take the current situation. Perhaps they threw me.

West-wot

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:10:30 PM

So I come back to this topic again to share my information, which is today. I agreed to block my funds for 12 months, after which I had to receive TEM tokens to the account of the Coinall cryptocurrency exchange, where for this I had to provide KYC, with the provision of an international passport, since this was a special requirement. To date, communications with the team regarding my funds, and the TEM token is no longer listed on the Coinall cryptocurrency exchange. The funds blocking period expired on 31.10.2020. I don't know how to take the current situation. Perhaps they threw me.

Bounty hunters aka beggars are the worse !

Stop spreading fud - can easily check coinall and see they are still listed !

https://www.coinall.com/markets/spot-info/tem-usdt

Coinall due to being owned by okex is having big issues with deposits and withdraws - maybe reach out to them

Arkann

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 03:51:06 PM

Bounty hunters aka beggars are the worse !

Stop spreading fud - can easily check coinall and see they are still listed !

Coinall due to being owned by okex is having big issues with deposits and withdraws - maybe reach out to them

It's a pity that you react that way. Besides, maybe I am really a beggar and I believe that everyone has the right to get paid for their work. My question was not about the placement of the token on the exchange, but about ignoring the team in the current situation.

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:13:48 PM

It's the same for me, my lock period was 6 months and I haven't received anything until today and there are neither information nor answers.

But the other user have right TemTum already at Coinall

and

https://app.liquid.com/en/exchange/TEMBTC

Nevertheless it is very annoying that TemTum does not want to pay out the bounty tokens, that gives a bad light on the whole project in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 09:27:22 AM

It's the same for me, my lock period was 6 months and I haven't received anything until today and there are neither information nor answers.

But the other user have right TemTum already at Coinall

and

https://app.liquid.com/en/exchange/TEMBTC

Nevertheless it is very annoying that TemTum does not want to pay out the bounty tokens, that gives a bad light on the whole project in my opinion.

I spoke on this issue with the Bounty manager, who conducted the Bounty TemTum, and he says that his questions also stopped being answered and the team should also pay him for the work done. Thus, I believe that we will not expect any result from them. Apparently, this will be another lesson for us.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:06:09 PM

This TEMTUM is a load of shizzle. 5 years of experience in academic research and whatnot, and they dont even know that hedera is a common public blockchain albeit managed through permissioned governance. Have these guys ever delivered anything? I mean, the scaling solution outlined in the first post, is it out there? I doubt u should expect any rollout any time soon.
West-wot

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:47:29 PM

This TEMTUM is a load of shizzle. 5 years of experience in academic research and whatnot, and they dont even know that hedera is a common public blockchain albeit managed through permissioned governance. Have these guys ever delivered anything? I mean, the scaling solution outlined in the first post, is it out there? I doubt u should expect any rollout any time soon.

It’s a live deployed main net ..... everything is coded and launched ......
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:11:55 PM

What happen to this project, the project show great promise then but no one is talking about it again and it seems all their medium of communication is dead or locked. This is the problem with some few good projects in this space with low or no community, a strong community helps a project a lot just look at the XRP army, they still believe XRP is going to $10

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:04:17 PM

It’s a live deployed main net ..... everything is coded and launched ......

The communication and marketing is terrible by TemTum, even the failure to pay out to the bounty hunter is not trustworthy. No news or communication and never answer from the support... No one believe that's TemTum are alive  Huh

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: