Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 11:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8254 times)
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 12:17:19 PM

I don't trust my eyes  Shocked Shocked i look at the top gainers at Coinmarketcap and TemTum at #2 with a volume about 84k $. So it is even more bitter that we have still not received the coins and will probably never be paid for support for TemTum. It's a shame it's hard to build trust.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:18:33 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2020, 09:18:31 PM by West-wot

Oh yeah ! Bought at 6 cents and up and dca my investment at 10 cents now it’s 35 and increasing !

Probably due to the Zimbabwe meetings the team is doing !

I will not be surprised to see a country use this tech

Their new ceo seems to be John deacon and is making some good comment s
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 04:26:08 PM

I don't trust my eyes  Shocked Shocked i look at the top gainers at Coinmarketcap and TemTum at #2 with a volume about 84k $. So it is even more bitter that we have still not received the coins and will probably never be paid for support for TemTum. It's a shame it's hard to build trust.
I think that even worse, the situation is precisely that the team does not react at all to user requests to whom they must pay the promised tokens. I have addressed this issue several times and they simply ignore me.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
West-wot

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:34:58 PM

I don't trust my eyes  Shocked Shocked i look at the top gainers at Coinmarketcap and TemTum at #2 with a volume about 84k $. So it is even more bitter that we have still not received the coins and will probably never be paid for support for TemTum. It's a shame it's hard to build trust.
I think that even worse, the situation is precisely that the team does not react at all to user requests to whom they must pay the promised tokens. I have addressed this issue several times and they simply ignore me.
This is what exit scam looks like, I just wonder how the project did not survive 2 years before the down fall, the team is more responsible to it, they could not make Okex as promised and even left coinall. The use case is not getting relevant and annonymity is not an attractive factor for investors and traders. I wonder how the telegram got that silent without team/admin response.

How can you claim a use case to provide the blockchain technology to countries and central banks is not relevant

Also this coin never claimed to be anonymous - it has strict kyc rules - as you would have found if you bothered to open an wallet

The fact you do not know the basic features of this coin or it’s use case shows how little you are invested into it and are just spreading fud

Personally I’d prefer a team who’s out in the marketplace getting deals done than sitting all day on telegram doing nothing

I’ll be glad when the beggars of this forum leave and the real investors can get on and ride this project as they bring out real partnerships
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1372
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:31:45 PM

This is what exit scam looks like, I just wonder how the project did not survive 2 years before the down fall, the team is more responsible to it, they could not make Okex as promised and even left coinall. The use case is not getting relevant and annonymity is not an attractive factor for investors and traders. I wonder how the telegram got that silent without team/admin response.
You are a little mistaken, since the project team initially demanded to provide passport data for all project participants. At the same time, everyone had the only requirement to provide a Foreign passport, and not a national identity card. Thus, many users were at a loss because of this requirement. Nevertheless, the project did not meet the expectations of users.
ric9493968

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 12:59:10 PM

You are a little mistaken, since the project team initially demanded to provide passport data for all project participants. At the same time, everyone had the only requirement to provide a Foreign passport, and not a national identity card. Thus, many users were at a loss because of this requirement. Nevertheless, the project did not meet the expectations of users.

Check out Tide Coin then, its a new QR token that may have some promise.
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:32:40 AM

It is very sad to see that there is neither an answer in the telegram or by mail. There's never one here either, TemTum is probably dying... Anyway, very unprofessional, we all have to make a complete bounty KYC, the sell our data?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
West-wot

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 04:11:35 PM

It is very sad to see that there is neither an answer in the telegram or by mail. There's never one here either, TemTum is probably dying... Anyway, very unprofessional, we all have to make a complete bounty KYC, the sell our data?

Considering they used a third party for the kyc - shuftipro i doubt temtum has access to the data

How can you say dying when the volume the past few days been 150k and the price hit 62 cents ! - 10x on the launch price
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:21:57 AM

I don't know what was the reason for not paying the tokens for people according promised made by the team members, they are not bothering about the token distribution and when they are actively developing the things which mentioned by them on the roadmap, otherwise we need to forget about this project.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1372
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 01:39:35 PM

Perhaps Bounty hunters have long had to come to terms with this fact that TemTum will not pay you a reward for the work done. Today, I think that there can be only one of the most pressing questions, and this is how much the project is alive and what prospects it has in the future, as well as what the team is doing now. At least such information is also nowhere to be found, even taking into account the high excitement around many projects in the cryptocurrency market.
West-wot

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:22:49 PM

Perhaps Bounty hunters have long had to come to terms with this fact that TemTum will not pay you a reward for the work done. Today, I think that there can be only one of the most pressing questions, and this is how much the project is alive and what prospects it has in the future, as well as what the team is doing now. At least such information is also nowhere to be found, even taking into account the high excitement around many projects in the cryptocurrency market.

Why delete and repost the same comment each week - are you that desperate for attention? hahaha
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:42:26 PM

There is unfortunately no news or answer from the team anyway. No official news either, is TemTum still alive? There is no longer an answer to the questions via mail, here or Telegram. Overall very poor performance.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:39:18 PM

The project does not seem dead but appear only on an exchange after it got delisted from coinlist and made previous ATH this last week, a lot of failed promises and inactive telegram group. it cant enjoy DEX trade because of the blockchain and no form of update on the development of the project. Its over 2 years since bounty campaign we might just have to let go

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
West-wot

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:42:34 PM

The project does not seem dead but appear only on an exchange after it got delisted from coinlist and made previous ATH this last week, a lot of failed promises and inactive telegram group. it cant enjoy DEX trade because of the blockchain and no form of update on the development of the project. Its over 2 years since bounty campaign we might just have to let go

They are still on coinall - never got delisted !

What promises did they fail on ? The tech and network is launched and working

The api they have clearly supports a dex if they wanted to list on one
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 10:38:24 AM

They are still on coinall - never got delisted !

What promises did they fail on ? The tech and network is launched and working

The api they have clearly supports a dex if they wanted to list on one

That is true with the listing on Coinall, TemTum is listed there but no volume or any trade? But who wants to buy this coin? No team, no support, no publicity, etc. the list is long and the trust is low. The bounties will probably never be paid out but also for what, TemTum is dead in my opinion.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
West-wot

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:25:33 PM

Wow .... the invitation letter the team posted on telegram is amazing ! Shows a real use case for the technology
West-wot

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 06:46:56 PM

https://t.me/Temtumofficial/20972
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:18:49 PM

Smart contract update successfully pushed to the testnet - the first stage of network improvements
source https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1376622642380341251
waiting for the mainnet  Wink

Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:57:28 AM

TemTum is funny, lies in Telegram Chat and if you write the truth there you will be banned immediately, the truth is TeTum has not paid the bounty participants and will no longer do so. They just wanted to get the KYC data of the participants, do not trust TemTum under any circumstances, they are lying and kidding their early supporters.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
West-wot

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:54:43 PM

TemTum is funny, lies in Telegram Chat and if you write the truth there you will be banned immediately, the truth is TeTum has not paid the bounty participants and will no longer do so. They just wanted to get the KYC data of the participants, do not trust TemTum under any circumstances, they are lying and kidding their early supporters.

I saw your posts no wonder you was banned

Temtum used shuftipro and had no access to kyc data so once again you are spreading lies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: