Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16589 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:18:12 PM

in several past day, market show great growth and i think this is the beginning of bullrun event.
Good suggesting to buy at low price trending I know in past price was not good but now we can see price is getting better so don’t lose the opportunity to buy at this price after few months price will be more than this so better keep holding and let the market price of bitcoin or another investment better for you, market situation is good for buyers and not good for sellers.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:42:34 PM

The situation is very good for those who have Bitcoin, because it's growing and growing, although altcoins are now beginning to pull up behind Bitcoin

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:21:11 PM

Currently we see the bullish trend on the cryptocurrency, but I do not think it will go on for a long time - Bitcoin and the most altcoins has already grown significantly, so the correction is near.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:32:42 PM

market situation is very good for btc holders but not for alts holder.you may uy some alts from current market and hold for long term after btc make stable alts will fly .

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:41:49 PM

The situation on the cryptocurrency market is becoming more predictable and more stable.
Market volatility recedes into the background and I see a bright future after its rapid growth upwards.
Market players who have invested in promising coins will always be profitable.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

In the future, maybe the market conditions will be greatly improved, but still there is a possibility of a correction in the near future, and that will have an effect on altcoin if it happens, but it's only a possibility I'm sure many traders expect some altcoin to get ATH prices again
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:20:15 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

My view on the future is optimistic and I believe the future of crypto market is bright. We have been experiencing some uptrend for some weeks and I believe this has signal the advent of another bull run in the Crypto market.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:38:09 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

My view on the future is optimistic and I believe the future of crypto market is bright. We have been experiencing some uptrend for some weeks and I believe this has signal the advent of another bull run in the Crypto market.
market conditions can be said to be good even though it still falls sometimes but it is not a problem because then we can buy coins at lower prices and save them until the price rises.
and I am also very sure that the future of crypto will be safe and even better than now.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:45:08 PM

market conditions can be said to be good even though it still falls sometimes but it is not a problem because then we can buy coins at lower prices and save them until the price rises.
and I am also very sure that the future of crypto will be safe and even better than now.
Yes the market have been unstable ever since it cross $8000 it keeps falling to $7800 and that is a stable price but presently the price is above $8100 and that is a good condition as at this time and am hopeful that the future will be great with this early bull run before the end of the year we are going to have a high price.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:49:45 PM

I see that the future is bright after the last few days, I think we will see numbers between 15,000 to 20,000 at the end of the year, but certainly on condition that good news continues
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:21:02 PM

Yes the market have been unstable ever since it cross $8000 it keeps falling to $7800 and that is a stable price but presently the price is above $8100 and that is a good condition as at this time and am hopeful that the future will be great with this early bull run before the end of the year we are going to have a high price.

The market has been very stable, it's gone straight up lately. This is the crypto market, so that is saying a lot  Wink

My best bet is that the price of Bitcoin is heading towards the $10.000 mark. In that regard it will drag most other cryptocurrencies with it upwards.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:30:04 PM

I think the future is bright despite the turbulence the market has been witnessing . Crypto in particular and block chain in general is here to stay
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:43:04 PM

now market conditions can be said to be recovering and now the bear market has ended, but this does not mean the market will forever recover. hacking and any bad news can make market conditions deteriorate.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:54:09 PM

I did not think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change so quickly. I spent a large amount of my money on investing in various IEOs. Earned somewhere, lost somewhere. It would be better to keep money in Bitcoin, would earn much more.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:56:01 PM

now market conditions can be said to be recovering and now the bear market has ended, but this does not mean the market will forever recover. hacking and any bad news can make market conditions deteriorate.
I also think the same thing, that this market is indeed not always going to recover. But if the situation worsens, of course it's not as before just as usual. And estimates only after that will experience growth again. So always focus on finding momentum if you want to invest in crypto with the current market conditions.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:00:45 PM

I think that future starts now, we see positive and growing tendention and I think it will continue and everything will grow better than before in January 2018
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:07:18 PM

I also think the same thing, that this market is indeed not always going to recover. But if the situation worsens, of course it's not as before just as usual. And estimates only after that will experience growth again. So always focus on finding momentum if you want to invest in crypto with the current market conditions.
yes indeed if at this time it is difficult to experience rapid changes. but this is the beginning of crypto growth slowly and usually at the end of the year they will be racing at high prices. if I may suggest it would be nice not to keep all your money in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:12:33 PM

The future looks very bright, big companies like Facebook and PayPal now adopting cryptocurrency, this alone shows the future of cryptocurrency is very good

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:17:23 PM

Yes the market is not always recovering but at least now we can be happy to see the market continue to grow high, this moment for us might be called an opportunity to benefit, before prices get worse.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:29:32 PM

my opinion on the cryptocurrency market situation for the 15th day of the forum today seems to have rebounded after yesterday's correction after rising
growth has started and the momentum of this bullish trend I think will continue even if it's even longer
the crypto future is not doubtful we can see for now they have returned to increase the price to the highest rate, even though the bearish market is very long but they have been able to grow back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: