Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16590 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:26:45 PM

you can see the market situation is really bad but btc is doing pretty well and alts are dumping.
hopefully this is the alts shopping time just dont miss
Have it give chances for the investors to have a shop before it rise. Altcoins still at low price and even potential coins aren't that aggressive to move.
If we have some funds to risk, then we should invest with than of BTC cause it have already at high and a little bit expensive than of altcoins.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:29:54 PM

Very bright I must say. All the centralized bodies that gave a bad remark on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are now making a u-turn to adopt and accept it. I am certain that we will be seeing new record highs for bitcoin prices in no distant time

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:32:06 PM

Its so obvious that the current market condition is not stable and bad yet bitcoin price has risen up and its doing quite well. Let's just have patience.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
from this situation I will be very happy to see the market changes but I don't know how long it takes in this market to a good and positive side but hopefully if it happened till the end of this year there will be lots of profitable person will get out from this field.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:59:02 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
right now it is confusing because suddenly the price become developing so how long it going to happen is getting involved in my mind every time if it was more the 2017 I will be very happy.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:04:37 PM

For now base on TA we are on the bull situation the golden cross now was already done we are expecting for more pump, we are currently on the wave 5 of bitcoin if we break the resistance then we can go on 10000$ once again hoping to have a good profit in return this is what bitcoin can do in the future.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:22:37 PM

The market is starting to recover. It makes me very happy. I think Bitcoin can grow to 10,000 or more. It will be very good and I think it is possible.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:36:09 PM

in my opinion the crypto market is currently running a bull run, because the price of bitcoin has reached $ 7,000 or more. if this condition continues then it is certain that all altcoins will increase. I am sure that in a few months, Bitcoin will be able to exceed $ 10000

Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:42:46 PM

Basically the crypto currency condition has now been improved. Most of the prices of crypto currencies are in green. The state of the crypto currency has begun to grow. I'm sure this situation will last long as we as crypto currency players can be active in the market. But if we leave the market the bad situation will befall the crypto currency market again. The future of crypto currencies depends on our active role so we must remain loyal to the crypto currency if we want the crypto currency to survive.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:42:50 PM

For me i could say that the market situation is really amazing since the bitcoin continue grow up of price and it is really good for more investment because of the market condition, hopefully it will continue rising up and never back down.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:47:57 PM

for now the market conditions at the beginning of the year have now developed quite well when compared to last year, in the middle of this year there have been major changes, especially in Bitcoin which is quite high.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:12:43 AM

The current state of crypto market is good, it show a positive trends often recently.
I think we cannot predict the future of cryptocurrency, anything can happening in the future.
If crypto will be massive adopted by the world leading companies, then it will be a great future.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:15:01 AM

Now there is a very positive situation on the market. Almost all cryptocurrencies were able to raise their price. I see a very huge investment in the top 10 cryptocurrencies. I think this is due to the rise in the price of bitcoin and in the near future I expect bullrun. I think that the time has come we waited so long for.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:34:28 AM

the market now has good graphics, and we can see a good future. don't despair, maket will definitely improve and the future of the crypto industry will definitely improve.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:52:00 AM

Market situation as of this moment is so good to hear, it is starting to pump up. The long time of waiting and hardwork and patient will be near to paid off good. Good news is already start and future for us will better.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:12:25 PM

Now there is a very positive situation on the market. Almost all cryptocurrencies were able to raise their price. I see a very huge investment in the top 10 cryptocurrencies. I think this is due to the rise in the price of bitcoin and in the near future I expect bullrun. I think that the time has come we waited so long for.

Same thing happened back in 2017. A lot of top coins broke their own all time highs that time time while riding btc's bull wave. And currently things are looking pretty similar to 2017. I'm not being overly optimistic here but we haven't seen this kid of movement for the last year and a half so you can't blame people for becoming too excited.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:17:02 PM

for now the market conditions at the beginning of the year have now developed quite well when compared to last year, in the middle of this year there have been major changes, especially in Bitcoin which is quite high.
Yes the crypto market situation in this year 2019 is well favorable then 2018 because the entire market have pick with many coins gaining lots of increase in their price with bitcoin taking the lead, I don't want to be too positive but I can predict that this year bull run is going to be more then that of 2017.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:18:56 PM

So far so good. Right now we can all see that bitcoin starts to pump again. It is a good sign and brings hope to the entire world of cryptocurrency. We can't really tell what's goin to be in the future. It is good if we just help cryptocurrency to introduce to more people
 What we really need now is more people to understand it's purpose and how it works. Mass adaptation is the best way to market growth. This type of financial system is a great gift from the technology. We should utilize this.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:57:55 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Same thing happened back in 2017. A lot of top coins broke their own all time highs that time time while riding btc's bull wave. And currently things are looking pretty similar to 2017. I'm not being overly optimistic here but we haven't seen this kid of movement for the last year and a half so you can't blame people for becoming too excited.
We can also remember April-May 2018. Bitcoin also increased significantly in price. After that there was a long fall in prices for half a year.
Now the situation is different, and I hope that this will not happen again. But a correction is possible. Then again many waves of growth-correction in a year and a half.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:45:20 PM

its good for this time, all coin continue growing, BTC has gain more than 20% in a month, and already reach 8300 $ this year.
its look like new bull will coming, but yeah still careful, maybe cant dump anytime so take profit and sell.
dont repeat the same mistake like 2017  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: