Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16590 times)
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:35:38 PM

Of course I am happy with the current market conditions prices continue to increase and this opportunity I will not miss because the current market conditions can benefit.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:43:32 PM

Everything is going up lately, look at Bitcoin and Ethereum they are pumping by 10% in few days which is really awesome considering we have been experienced bear market for more than 10 months in 2018. Yet, with this current condition that you can see less known altcoin is not affected with this.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:50:25 PM

My view is clear that Crypto is progressing and now Crypto is very well known even for many people who have begun to recognize this currency which used to be very strange to hear the word Bitcoin but now very different, for the future it might be very good because Crypto will soon change paper currency so the circulation will be wider and prices can be stable.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:51:08 PM

The market has gone insane, I am extremely pleased with this development, but we should not forget that the growth after correction always causes strong euphoria because of which it is easy to miss the moment of rollback back.

tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:09:58 PM

From my point of view, it is extremely important to evaluate market situation objectively, not just someone's opinion. And of course, in here advanced projects matter
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:12:03 PM

From my point of view, it is extremely important to evaluate market situation objectively, not just someone's opinion. And of course, in here advanced projects matter

Good evening tsurpalglobe. Didn't fully get your message. What exactly do you mean? Kinda how to be sure what the coin is in reality, how to choose one, what the risks are? Is this the question? And yeah, there are solutions on the market, I am aware of some
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

Good evening tsurpalglobe. Didn't fully get your message. What exactly do you mean? Kinda how to be sure what the coin is in reality, how to choose one, what the risks are? Is this the question? And yeah, there are solutions on the market, I am aware of some

Nice to meet you. Yes, exactly. Cause from time to time it is pretty difficult to evaluate how advanced to coin is in reality. So probably we need solutions can help to be more objective in evaluating the market and certain coins. And are there any automated ones these days? Cause I haven't heard of any Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:18:19 PM

Nice to meet you. Yes, exactly. Cause from time to time it is pretty difficult to evaluate how advanced to coin is in reality. So probably we need solutions can help to be more objective in evaluating the market and certain coins. And are there any automated ones these days? Cause I haven't heard of any Wink

To tell the truth, I have only heard of one, called Vespucci, probably you have also heard of them from friends, if you have ones that are into crypto. I believe it to be exactly what you are wondering. In few words, Vespucci is a new system, that monitors the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and delivers unbiased, robust and up-to-date rankings that represent the real value of a very wide spectrum of coins as well as their potential
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:23:27 PM

To tell the truth, I have only heard of one, called Vespucci, probably you have also heard of them from friends, if you have ones that are into crypto. I believe it to be exactly what you are wondering. In few words, Vespucci is a new system, that monitors the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and delivers unbiased, robust and up-to-date rankings that represent the real value of a very wide spectrum of coins as well as their potential

Makes sense. So as far as I understand, it should help to understand the market better and understand many different coins better, right?
sarrpora

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:27:17 PM

Makes sense. So as far as I understand, it should help to understand the market better and understand many different coins better, right?

Yep, exactly. But I recommend you to examine their website on your own to get more about the features, cause there are many. But all in all, in my opinion, a truly beneficial solution
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:42:14 PM

The market has gone insane, I am extremely pleased with this development, but we should not forget that the growth after correction always causes strong euphoria because of which it is easy to miss the moment of rollback back.

such thoughts: that you can miss something - leads to panic in the market. people think that they can miss something and therefore they buy at the peak and sell at the bottom

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:11:53 PM

Current market conditions are good because of better movements (increasing). But everything can change (decrease). Good, I mean not because the price of coins keeps increasing, but the movement I mean is the level of price stability.
I think now is a very good market situation , I think a lot of coins to buy , particularly top will grow for a very long time!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 10:36:53 PM

I think this is a new beginning phase the developing of cryptocurrency. The situation are fine but sometimes can fluctuate because cryptocurrency is always depend on many request. We still wait to get the good news about this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:26:43 PM

I think the market situation, for now, seems to have improved more than in previous months
movements are still going up and down erratically but this is in a bullish situation so that it will continue to increase the market growth
we don't know for sure what will happen in the future but I hope that it will be much better than yesterday, today and the day after tomorrow
Cryptocurrency is the future for all of us because we will be able to get many benefits from investing in this digital coin technology

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nickz46

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:00:56 PM

The situation that the market shows right now is much better good than the previous year of cryptocurrency,and now coins are going to a good price as btc reaches 6200uUSD now and we can make investments now on the good projects we can have and i recommend the Dencoin bounty campaign and they will have ICo so try this good project.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:27:11 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

I think in near future will be adopted international laws that will regulate the activities of cryptocurrency exchanges. Through exchanges, Governments will control all crypto industry. This will reduce number of scams, but cryptocurrency market will lose decentralization.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

In my opinion, market situation is becoming slightly better these days. But I am curious how do you guys find the projects. And do you find any alternative cryptocurrencies lately?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:30:15 PM

In my opinion, market situation is becoming slightly better these days. But I am curious how do you guys find the projects. And do you find any alternative cryptocurrencies lately?

Good afternoon. This is indeed an interesting question. From my point of view, there are great solutions these days. For example, I know one that uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) to support fast transactions Wink
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

Good afternoon. This is indeed an interesting question. From my point of view, there are great solutions these days. For example, I know one that uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) to support fast transactions Wink

Hmm, so seems that the one may be used in everyday life. How is it called? Can you provide more details please?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:33:07 PM

Hmm, so seems that the one may be used in everyday life. How is it called? Can you provide more details please?

Sure. The one is called Tixl. In few words, Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And in a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: