Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:15:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16590 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:44:37 PM

The Crypto market is increasingly crowded, this is indicated by the presence of new EXchange-exchanges, tokens and new coins. although this does not significantly make coin prices rise. but there is something interesting that is the price of Bitcoin has started to increase, now the price is $ 8,150.00 USD. is this a sign that the market will recover? hopefully.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:48:21 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

The future of 2019 crypto market looks very promising. Base on my observations, 2019 will have similar market raise in 2017 but it will not be as massive as it was in 2017. The crypto market is currently experiencing the early stage of the bull run for this year which can be considered as the recovering state.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:50:21 PM

Actually I think it really looks so far so good and is likely to continue to grow My best Bet is tagging BTC at 10K and maybe we will see what happen after that Let hope it hit the 10k mark Maybe so better activities will return for good

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:04:02 PM

The market situation seems to be very good, compared to the previous months. Now, the price is over $8k and more likely to increase. After the altcoins recover, I am on hold for the new wave.  Wink
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:08:09 PM

market situation is favourable, but be carefull, btc price is too high, so better watch on altcoins, they are going to moon soon.
BTC domination should be lower soon, just wait for a weak, may be more

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:12:02 PM

The cryptocurenncy market now makes everyone happy because the market has started to improve again and most of the coins have started to rise to prices that are quite large and arguably the current market situation has begun to stabilize again and maybe this is what most people expect and  the future of the cryptocurenncy might have a good future while there are still interested ones

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:41:22 PM

for now the market has experienced a pretty good increase in the middle of this year, all coins look green on the market and even better is the price of Bitcoin has increased quite large, maybe in the next market it will be even better.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:43:42 PM

crypto is very volatile so we cannot predict what will happen in the future, for now the crypto market conditions are good, the graph starts to go green and there is a price increase on most coins, although there has not been a significant increase but the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins have much better than last year, the current bitcoin price even reached around $ 8,100, this shows a good increase in the price of bitcoin
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:45:44 PM

I did not think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change so quickly. I spent a large amount of my money on investing in various IEOs. Earned somewhere, lost somewhere. It would be better to keep money in Bitcoin, would earn much more.
this can't be said so fast because actually the market has been in a bad situation for a long time so if today changes too I can't say that very fast, come on, we've spent more than a year in bad conditions and whether it is time fast? I don't think so

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:54:36 AM

the market situation has started to improve, the price of the coin has started to increase, if this positive trend continues then the possibility of a bullrun will occur soon, we can see that the current market chart is quite good, if the bitcoin price can continue to rise then other altcoins will also rise

Market looks strong last few weeks and total daily volume already reach $100billions. I think its good sign that crypto market alredy growing faster than last year and after 2018 bear market, hopely 2019 will be a good year
Also the marcet cap is over $200 billions, almost hit $250 billions. It's been 5 months in 2019 and we already have a good movement, 7 months left and i believe it will increase more. I hope we can see another huge increase from bitcoin, maybe $15-$20k again like what happened on 2017.

Agree, market cap cryptocurrency alreadh reach $250 billions and bitcoin price reach $8200. I think market already looks good and for me, its good time for buying top 100 altcoin in coinmarket cap.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:04:24 AM

as you can see. recent days. The coin top is rising very fast. BTC has surpassed $ 8000, this is a good sign for the crypto market
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:07:55 AM

the market situation has started to improve, the price of the coin has started to increase, if this positive trend continues then the possibility of a bullrun will occur soon, we can see that the current market chart is quite good, if the bitcoin price can continue to rise then other altcoins will also rise

Market looks strong last few weeks and total daily volume already reach $100billions. I think its good sign that crypto market alredy growing faster than last year and after 2018 bear market, hopely 2019 will be a good year
Also the marcet cap is over $200 billions, almost hit $250 billions. It's been 5 months in 2019 and we already have a good movement, 7 months left and i believe it will increase more. I hope we can see another huge increase from bitcoin, maybe $15-$20k again like what happened on 2017.

Agree, market cap cryptocurrency alreadh reach $250 billions and bitcoin price reach $8200. I think market already looks good and for me, its good time for buying top 100 altcoin in coinmarket cap.
dont buy it now , maybe waiting correction will be better and give us less risk.i see correction will happen while bitcoin price hit $8400.but it back your own decision, personally i am prefer buy in correction.it could maximize my profits.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:12:40 AM

The market is glowing green now with progressive increase in prices of most of the valuable coins. Could this be the journey to the bull market season? Obviously, the pace with which BTC is rising is capable of drawing the attention of may investors to the scene which will eventually catalyze the occurrence of the bull run.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:36:53 AM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

If we are going to look at what future should be, it is just simple, the mode of payment will going to be focused on only one best and top cryptocurrencies, the other currencies will going to open up the best opportunities for trade and exchange for investors. And what is good about it is that, our technology and mode of payment will be faster.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:47:01 AM

I see that the cryptocurrency market has become clear. Now we understand where we are going and the community spring has come. Everyone is happy with the green stage in the market and I hope that this mood will last a long time.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:25:47 AM

The future really looks very bright, apart from the price variations, one has to understand the dynamics to be able to know where to place his stakes and when to cash out, but on holistic, there is enormous future on crypto, one can not take a market that currently has over $250B marktcap for a joke

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

The market situation recently hasn't been encouraging for sometime now but I do have hope that the market will recover soon and the prices will rise.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

It seems to me that the situation in the market is getting better and adjusted to growth.  No need to hang your nose, everything will be fine.  Bitcoin should reach $ 10,000 for sure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:56:15 PM

There's more hope for the future. The future is bright for cryptocurrency market though the current state of the market hasn't been so well and encouraging however I do believe it will recover.

Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:07:07 PM

My views about this situation is pretty good for this year, happy for us because we can see another bull run in 2019 because it's been very long time we didn't feel this moment. The future of crypto is very bright after BAKT news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: