Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 08:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 [838]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 131220 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1643


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:28:59 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)
 #16741

^  It's better than nothing.  Lol.  I'd rather have a shitty UFC event to be on than no event.

Anyway, I used AI to make the degen parlay this week and here's what it was given me.

Wang
Talbott
Ribovics
Williams
Gautier
Coria
Pinas
Sopaj
Wint
Parkin
Hernandez
Naurdiev
Smith
Nolan

10 bucks win 13,319.65 USD.  Cheesy Cheesy  Let's see how good AI in making picks.

Here are a couple of vids with the fighters in the main event this weekend.

Natalia Silva vs Rose Namajunas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZejN0UzIfKE

Wang Cong vs Tracy Cortez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09GMoVm9S8

And it's Week 8 for the Contender Series tomorrow...

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/142727-contender-series-2026-week-8

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:42:39 PM
 #16742

^ Love to see this usage of AI. I don’t even know any of these fighters so placing a bet for me would be like flying blind. Sometimes you want skin in the game though. If you ever hit one of these parlays it will set off a crazy storm of people trying to use AI to do the same. Not sure if that is good or bad, but interesting for sure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 07:45:43 AM
 #16743

Even if tokeweed manages to hit his parlay without AI, it will set start for posters here trying to repeat it Cheesy Casino duelbits used to have competition where users were asked to predict fights outcomes of whole event, and I must admit quite often people were predicting correct like 9-12 fights out of 12-14. It is crazy how in fact chances of turning 10 bucks into thousands are Cheesy

Anyway, if I was in tokeweed shoes, I would decrease number of predictions in parlay Cheesy Because I feel like he always have one black sheep that ruins everything Cheesy I would increase chances of winning in exchange for decreasing total odds Cheesy
trendcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1158


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 12:06:37 PM
 #16744

This year, we’ve seen surprising results in many fights we thought would be predictable. So, I’m trying to say that while AI is a good option, sometimes even rolling the dice might be a better choice in this regard... :)

I’ve seen reports that Ilia has fully recovered and has started training. It looks like he’ll need some time before he can get a rematch with Gaethje. The UFC will likely give the title fight to someone else until he’s fully ready. However, when Ilia returns, he’ll undoubtedly be one of the contenders for the belt again...

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1643


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 12:36:11 PM
 #16745

^ Love to see this usage of AI. I don’t even know any of these fighters so placing a bet for me would be like flying blind. Sometimes you want skin in the game though. If you ever hit one of these parlays it will set off a crazy storm of people trying to use AI to do the same. Not sure if that is good or bad, but interesting for sure.

Yeah, it's easier and consumes way less time.  I just feed it the stats and it does the work for me.  Lol.  I think I'm also gonna start doing it with the EPL at the next match day that comes next week.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the picks the AI made.  Maybe some of you could make your own AI picks and we compare notes and 'crack the code' and win a degen parlay somehow...  Grin Grin

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 01:55:09 PM
 #16746

tokeweed, did you watch yesterday DWCS ? Check out for Adama Diop fight. Nothing great, decent, average fight. But he has got a contract. Now the best part - check out Danas comment on that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d3f1Rmj9yI Cheesy "Your fight was horrible, sloppy, one of the worst fights I have ever seen, you suck at everything, you are old, congratz with contract" Cheesy Fresh meat for heavyweight division signed. Tbh, that tells me that heavyweight division is in trouble.
eaLiTy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1007


Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:14:32 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2026, 11:56:33 AM by eaLiTy
 #16747

~
Anyway, what do you guys think of the picks the AI made.  Maybe some of you could make your own AI picks and we compare notes and 'crack the code' and win a degen parlay somehow...  Grin Grin
I tested this last year, and the funny thing is that different AI engines provide different results for close fights and other events. Mostly Perplexity and Claude might pick a different winner than the ones like ChatGPT or Gemini. I tested the exact same thing with multiple sporting events including football and tennis, and all of them provide different answers.

What I summarize is that ChatGPT and Gemini analyse and provide the latest trends from social media, while Perplexity and Claude do not necessarily take those trends into account when providing the final answer. I might be wrong, but that is how I felt when I checked. If I ask any premium AI during UFC 331 whether Gable Steveson could lose, I bet all the AIs will provide a string of analysis on how easy that win could be.  Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1643


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 12:23:38 PM
 #16748

^  Lol pretty sure no one saw that Gable loss via KO coming.  Cheesy

Anyway next week, I'm gonna start using 4 AI apps for making predictions for the degen parlay and divide the 10 bucks among the 4 and let's see how they do.  Grin Grin

This is actually fun tbh.

Here's the media day vid.

UFC 332:  Media Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrXcB62L-54

Pre fight press conference in 9 hours or so...

UFC 332:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXLuBYALN_4

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:33:27 PM
 #16749

It would be funny if 4 different AI tell you all 4 different predictions Cheesy What other crazy methods for building parlay you have? Have you tried tossing a coin? Or use of animals to predict the winner?

Anyway, why Figueiredo is such a huge underdog? 6.20 is a disrespect for a former champ who career is on a decline. Check out Figueiredo opponents. Yan, Nurmagomedov, Yadong, Sandhagen. It is not a shame to lose to them. With such high odds, its worth risking on betting on early stoppage. Or bet on underdog. Talbott did not mage to finish another former champ Cejudo, so why should he finish Fig? Math isnt working here Cheesy So hard to make a good earn on that fight Cheesy
Balmain
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 975



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 03:22:15 PM
 #16750

It would be funny if 4 different AI tell you all 4 different predictions Cheesy What other crazy methods for building parlay you have? Have you tried tossing a coin? Or use of animals to predict the winner?

Anyway, why Figueiredo is such a huge underdog? 6.20 is a disrespect for a former champ who career is on a decline. Check out Figueiredo opponents. Yan, Nurmagomedov, Yadong, Sandhagen. It is not a shame to lose to them. With such high odds, its worth risking on betting on early stoppage. Or bet on underdog. Talbott did not mage to finish another former champ Cejudo, so why should he finish Fig? Math isnt working here Cheesy So hard to make a good earn on that fight Cheesy
Even though the odds given for Figueredo might seem a bit disrespectful, consider this he lost to the fighters you mentioned, but he also defeated quality fighters like Vera and is a former champion. Still, he is getting on in years he is 38 and he is facing a younger, hungrier fighter who might be willing to make great sacrifices to beat Figueredo and advance his own career.

pawel7777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1845


Ora et labora


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 10:15:21 PM
 #16751

While UFC 332 might not have the most exciting card, especially when you're not a fan of women's MMA, but there are still few decent matches there.
It's going to be Soldic's debut in the UFC. He is a former KSW superstar with an impressive KO record. He was the only man to ever KO Dricus du Plessis. He previously rejected UFC contract as ONE offered him a better pay, but his career there did not go as planned. If he KOs Kallin Williams, he could get a bigger name for his next fight.

I'm also curious how Bobby Green will do against Ribovics. Green is 40 years old but is on a 4 wins streak and those were not accidental wins, he was looking pretty good. Ribovics blew his chance against Gamrot, who submitted him in round 2, but now has another chance to make his name.


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:06:48 PM
 #16752

Are any of you following Bilal Hasan, A.K.A. The Indo Ninja ?

Lately, I have become interested in watching Hasan's explosive fights. He is a talented fighter who can read his opponents' movements well, and I have seen him excel in various fights before landing a UFC contract. For some reason, I rarely see him take a hard hit that causes blood to flow. His opponents, on the other hand, often bleed when fighting Hasan. He's since become even more impressive with a knockout victory in his UFC debut against Nilson Rojas.

I see; the next schedule is next month for his fight against Luis Gurule.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
Today at 06:59:21 AM
 #16753

First time hearing this dude. I cant say much about him. 10-0 record is impressive, but it was build outside UFC. He has only 1 fight in UFC against similar debutant. Its best to wait and see how he will perform in UFC before saying he is someone special.

It's going to be Soldic's debut in the UFC. He is a former KSW superstar with an impressive KO record. He was the only man to ever KO Dricus du Plessis.

But the same time Dricus has KOed him in a previous fight which makes them even Cheesy Lets he how he is going to perform in UFC. That is another level, that is not the same as knocking locals in first rounds. I think it is going to be tough for him. After KSW he went to One and finished there with 1-1-1 NC record. For some reason he did not show same knocking everyone in first rounds fights.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1643


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
Today at 12:59:03 PM
 #16754

Are any of you following Bilal Hasan, A.K.A. The Indo Ninja ?

Lately, I have become interested in watching Hasan's explosive fights. He is a talented fighter who can read his opponents' movements well, and I have seen him excel in various fights before landing a UFC contract. For some reason, I rarely see him take a hard hit that causes blood to flow. His opponents, on the other hand, often bleed when fighting Hasan. He's since become even more impressive with a knockout victory in his UFC debut against Nilson Rojas.

I see; the next schedule is next month for his fight against Luis Gurule.

Yup..  He looked good at DWCS but his first fight in the UFC looked like he got a little more push back from his opponent.  I mean he still won it via finish but you could see that he still needs more experience.  Once he gets more experience and wins more matches, pretty sure he'll be one of the fighters to watch out for in the UFC.

It would be funny if 4 different AI tell you all 4 different predictions Cheesy What other crazy methods for building parlay you have? Have you tried tossing a coin? Or use of animals to predict the winner?




It's fun for me and I'm kinda lazy going through all the matches at every event.  I'd rather feed AI the stats, prompt the model I use and let it do the work.  And 4 AI agents are better than one.  So why not...

And since nobody is really interested besides me, then I guess I take all the loot if I win one of these things.  Wink

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
Today at 02:13:42 PM
 #16755

Wasnt numerous topics and posts about AI and gambling already proved that it wont be your make money button. It might help you predict once, maybe few times. But what about digging through fighters records by yourself, building possible fight outcomes, playing fighting math.

I think you got cursed by frequency and low quality of events Cheesy On one side you got lazy to do analytics, on the other side you dont want to waste time on analyzing average fighters/filler. And I understand you well Cheesy I have that feeling too. I noticed that I have started to be selective while watching events. There are fights that I watch fully, and there are fights that goes on background while I scroll in mobile Cheesy Some events even turn me so lazy, that I just read results on the wikipedia next morning Cheesy

By saying nobody is interested you are wrong. We silently turned you and your money into our test subject Cheesy We observe you test AI placed predictions and save money. Sorry Cheesy



But that is you after AI turned your 10 bucks into pile of money
eaLiTy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1007


Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe


View Profile
Today at 06:14:12 PM
 #16756

Are any of you following Bilal Hasan, A.K.A. The Indo Ninja ?

Lately, I have become interested in watching Hasan's explosive fights. He is a talented fighter who can read his opponents' movements well, and I have seen him excel in various fights before landing a UFC contract. For some reason, I rarely see him take a hard hit that causes blood to flow. His opponents, on the other hand, often bleed when fighting Hasan. He's since become even more impressive with a knockout victory in his UFC debut against Nilson Rojas.

I see; the next schedule is next month for his fight against Luis Gurule.
This is the first time I am hearing about him. I checked out his fight highlights available on YouTube; he has a really strong kicking game and distance management, but I have seen him take leg kicks without much checking. With experience, he should improve that. I wonder how this heavy-kicking style will translate when he faces elite wrestlers. I will keep an eye on his UFC career and will place bets accordingly.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
trendcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1158


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
Today at 07:00:47 PM
 #16757

On Twitter, someone asked Sean about Imavov, and Sean said they’re in the process of negotiating a fee...

Quote
We're discussing pay now. Once that detail is squared its locked in. The issue is no one cares about the fake Frenchman. We're almost there 👊
https://x.com/SStricklandMMA/status/2104360027754787133

This is really unexpected for me, but in my opinion, it’s not even easy to talk about the outcome of this fight. Sean went into their previous bout on short notice but dominated the fight. He’d undoubtedly be the favorite again in a matchup like this, but since this is a year when it’s impossible to say anything for certain, I can’t really comment...

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Pages: « 1 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 [838]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!