Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4570 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:15:40 AM

Alright, so another anonymous currency but, what's the benefits of using telecoin over the likes of monero, zcash, dash etc?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:37:49 AM

Hello you have the planned airdrop or company bounty for participants forum ? I think many would have participated .
There were official announcements about it. and that's all we can see after the launch of the network. This is a very important point. because the launch of the network will be very soon.
If IEO. will be in June, it is logical that the purses will be launched much earlier.
well, great. I am sure that the project will be in demand. And it seems to me that the price will grow rapidly in price . It's the most important thing to me.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:09:24 AM

Alright, so another anonymous currency but, what's the benefits of using telecoin over the likes of monero, zcash, dash etc?
this is a very good question and I am also interested in it. I think investors should understand as much as possible what will be the benefits and what will be the business plan.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:31:06 AM

this is a very good question and I am also interested in it. I think investors should understand as much as possible what will be the benefits and what will be the business plan.
I think there will be a lot of news after the launch of the network.  But even now we see a lot of interesting news in the media. And I think that's a good sign.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:02:07 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimum? I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to support the project.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:18:20 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimum? I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to support the project.
They will conduct IEO which means that the risks will be minimal. so we will wait for news and confirmation from the exchange.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:35:42 AM

They will conduct IEO which means that the risks will be minimal. so we will wait for news and confirmation from the exchange.
well, in any case, the project looks technically interesting and I think that they have every chance to take the lead in the market. But much will depend on the work of the team.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:02:37 AM

well, in any case, the project looks technically interesting and I think that they have every chance to take the lead in the market. But much will depend on the work of the team.
But the team is already showing itself very well. They have an account on github and publications in the media. so the project is developing pretty well.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

But the team is already showing itself very well. They have an account on github and publications in the media. so the project is developing pretty well.
Are you sure you already have it on Github? if it is true that this project is very good, the application already exists on similar platforms, hopefully this project will develop further well.

TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:39:17 PM

🎯TeleCoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks.
📊Whilst providing a long-term energy-efficient crypto-currency to the market.

buzhdao

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

🎯TeleCoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks.
📊Whilst providing a long-term energy-efficient crypto-currency to the market.

So your job is to create an anonymous means of payment for the community? am I right ?
still, it will be a means of payment?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:19:45 AM

Are you sure you already have it on Github? if it is true that this project is very good, the application already exists on similar platforms, hopefully this project will develop further well.

https://github.com/TeleCoinOfficial/TELE

here is a link to the official website and you can see for yourself.
now the project looks interesting but I'm still waiting for the launch of the site and launch wallets.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:30:28 AM

https://github.com/TeleCoinOfficial/TELE

here is a link to the official website and you can see for yourself.
now the project looks interesting but I'm still waiting for the launch of the site and launch wallets.
as I understand it should happen within a month. Since the launch of the IEO should be in June. so now I'm waiting for this news.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:48:30 AM

that's just a great question. I now use dash as a means of payment and in fact I'm happy with everything and would like to understand what your coin is better.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:12:25 AM

that's just a great question. I now use dash as a means of payment and in fact I'm happy with everything and would like to understand what your coin is better.
you can read the reports in the media. They have a lot of publications in reputable media at the moment.
this is also an important point.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:30:19 AM

you can read the reports in the media. They have a lot of publications in reputable media at the moment.
this is also an important point.
but still it will be most important to see the launch of this network. that would be the most important thing for all of us.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:54:07 AM

but still it will be most important to see the launch of this network. that would be the most important thing for all of us.

I think it's not that simple. in any case, the new blockchain is interesting and technological and requires a lot of experience from the team.
so let's wait and see what happens.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:04:27 AM

I think it's not that simple. in any case, the new blockchain is interesting and technological and requires a lot of experience from the team.
so let's wait and see what happens.
But still the community must understand what this means for them. That is what the blockchain is different from the others. And how many transactions per second it is able to carry out.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:04:18 AM

now the project looks very interesting. in fact, the community now needs an anonymous payment method. But how relevant mining will be in 2019 is another question.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:15:13 AM

now the project looks very interesting. in fact, the community now needs an anonymous payment method. But how relevant mining will be in 2019 is another question.
at the moment, I have not seen much information about the mining of these moments. I understand they'll have nodes and stacking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: