Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:17:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4570 times)
Valeriiko

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:31:59 AM

I consider it pointless to fight with competitors in this case.  You have to go your own way and invent something new in order to interest the community in your product.  Only then, after a few years, you can think about competition.
Perhaps we need to forget about competition, we need to give people an alternative, and then let them decide for themselves.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:39:12 AM

Is it true that you decided to invent and create your own brand of mobile phones?
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:52:38 AM

Is it true that you decided to invent and create your own brand of mobile phones?
I've read about it, too, but I don't know what it's for or how it's going to work.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:00:34 AM

🎯TeleCoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks.
📊Whilst providing a long-term energy-efficient crypto-currency to the market.
I have already seen many attempts to create anonymous and secure crypto, but so far zcash, monero, and other giants are not seriously competing in this direction.  I hope that you can create a serious product.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:19:57 AM

🎯TeleCoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks.
📊Whilst providing a long-term energy-efficient crypto-currency to the market.
I have already seen many attempts to create anonymous and secure crypto, but so far zcash, monero, and other giants are not seriously competing in this direction.  I hope that you can create a serious product.
Well, let's wait for results from the team. I think I have to wait not so long. Soon the network will be launched and the team will promote this project.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:40:33 AM

Where did this information come from? where have you read about it so far? I understand they are working on launching wallet, and run the network.
Filatenw

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:49:42 AM

Where did this information come from? where have you read about it so far? I understand they are working on launching wallet, and run the network.
Run your own wallet, this is an important task, you can not ignore it.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:55:47 AM

Perhaps the user confuses this project with miracle tele.  They created a mobile network and now their popularity is high.  This is one of the most successful projects at this stage.  I haven’t yet heard any information about the launch of the mobile network.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:54:55 PM

now the project looks very interesting. in fact, the community now needs an anonymous payment method. But how relevant mining will be in 2019 is another question.
Interest in mining is growing this year due to rising currency rates.  I think that if growth continues, then the demand for mining will probably return to its highest values, which were last year.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:16:35 PM

now the project looks very interesting. in fact, the community now needs an anonymous payment method. But how relevant mining will be in 2019 is another question.
Interest in mining is growing this year due to rising currency rates.  I think that if growth continues, then the demand for mining will probably return to its highest values, which were last year.
let's see how it will work in practice. Now the project looks technically very interesting. But as far as it will be in demand it will be another question.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:28:17 PM

This is logical and we will wait for the launch of the project. Also interesting what will be the marketing company.  And what amount will be allocated for this?
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:40:14 PM

This is logical and we will wait for the launch of the project. Also interesting what will be the marketing company.  And what amount will be allocated for this?
to do this, at least need to successfully conduct IEO and collect the required amount. This is a very important point. and it is also important on what exchange will sell coins.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:59:00 PM

to do this, at least need to successfully conduct IEO and collect the required amount. This is a very important point. and it is also important on what exchange will sell coins.

as I understand the announcements regarding the exchange will be immediately after the launch of the network.  so we just have to wait.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:02:26 PM

Will you provide and build wallet for Android users in the future? Because many people who interest at crypto also used android for check and save their investment.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:28:59 PM

Will you provide and build wallet for Android users in the future? Because many people who interest at crypto also used android for check and save their investment.
I think in any case will need applications for Android and IOS. Because now 50% of users use mobile devices.
DoubleShow

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:15:31 PM

This question is also interesting since I spend most of my life away from home, therefore having a mobile wallet is very important to me.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:51:11 PM

I have not found information about this in the white paper. There is only such a reference.

Valeriiko

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:41:38 PM

I think in any case will need applications for Android and IOS. Because now 50% of users use mobile devices.
Android application will be very popular with most users, it's a good idea.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:22:27 PM

It would be nice, many are accustomed to mobile applications, it will have a positive impact on the popularity of the project.
DoubleShow

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:47:09 PM

It would be nice, many are accustomed to mobile applications, it will have a positive impact on the popularity of the project.

Having your own wallet is not necessary.  You can agree with the already working application to add a coin and at the same time save money on developing your own.  So many are doing now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: