Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4570 times)
Valeriiko

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:21:18 AM

I studied the project a little, but I don't understand why it was created. who needs it?

I am sure that the platform was created for ordinary users.
gaerisk

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:35:58 AM

I studied the project a little, but I don't understand why it was created. who needs it?

The goal is to build a network based on fair and trusting interaction, rewarding those who help maintain, grow and contribute to future infrastructure development and growth.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:57:02 AM

The goal is to build a network based on fair and trusting interaction, rewarding those who help maintain, grow and contribute to future infrastructure development and growth.

That's right, a bounty company is always a big plus in that users help through their social networks to bring new users.
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:33:52 PM

I am sure that the platform was created for ordinary users.

Of course, the platform was created so that each user could use it, why not, there are of course many competitors on the market, but the team needs to develop
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:47:08 PM

That's right, a bounty company is always a big plus in that users help through their social networks to bring new users.
The main thing is that after the end of the bounty, people receive tokens in parts, because when they give everything at once, the price automatically drops to a low level.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

And so many people are interested in this project, but no one knows how it will feel in the future.
If you manage to attract investment, it will feel great.

To attract investment, you need to give maximum advertising in all social networks.

That's a really great idea, putting ads on all social networks is the main key to attract the attention of the entire community, they must be willing to install on a large platform platform such as Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to reach that target.

Targeted advertising works very well if you come up with the right creative, that is, offer offers
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:33:45 PM

The main thing is that after the end of the bounty, people receive tokens in parts, because when they give everything at once, the price automatically drops to a low level.
The reward for all participants of the bounty is small, it is unlikely to significantly affect the price policy of the coin.
Filatenw

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:38:06 PM

The reward for all participants of the bounty is small, it is unlikely to significantly affect the price policy of the coin.

I fully agree, because the creators of the project said that the economy is fully thought out, to the last detail.
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:32:46 PM

There is the fact that bounty hunters sell tokens immediately, which gradually changes the pricing policy in the future, so you need to be careful with this
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:15:37 PM

I fully agree, because the creators of the project said that the economy is fully thought out, to the last detail.

We need to look at how the economy will work in the future, if the team has promised, then it will be so.
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:16:29 AM

We need to look at how the economy will work in the future, if the team has promised, then it will be so.
The economy is important, but now the main thing is to launch the platform itself to show it to the world.
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

Is there a chance for the project to collect the necessary sum of money in the process IEO even in a falling market?
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:31:00 PM

Is there a chance for the project to collect the necessary sum of money in the process IEO even in a falling market?

There are always chances, you need to hope for the result.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:38:02 PM

The economy is important, but now the main thing is to launch the platform itself to show it to the world.

Of course, but advertising will be needed so that more people will know about the project, but you need to set it up correctly to reach the target audience.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:31:49 PM

There are always chances, the main thing is the idea in the project, and everything is possible
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 02:53:56 PM

The hardcap is pretty easy to be collected looking at the current state of some IEOs. I won't be surprised if they reach it. The problem these days is that most of these IEO sites are scammers. They do not pay the devs what they have to get and it ends up in a whole lot of controversies. IEOs are a good way to prevent scams but if not done at the right place, the exchange itself will scam the devs and run with their money.

gaerisk

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

The hardcap is pretty easy to be collected looking at the current state of some IEOs. I won't be surprised if they reach it. The problem these days is that most of these IEO sites are scammers. They do not pay the devs what they have to get and it ends up in a whole lot of controversies. IEOs are a good way to prevent scams but if not done at the right place, the exchange itself will scam the devs and run with their money.
I would not say that soft cap collect most of the projects, it is not.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:15:40 PM

The fact is that IEO is gaining popularity, it is a fact that many projects began to raise money through IEO, and not ICO as before.
Filatenw

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

How many days are left before the launch of IEO? how much money do you want to raise?
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:23:17 PM

The fact is that IEO is gaining popularity, it is a fact that many projects began to raise money through IEO, and not ICO as before.

Over the past six months, there has been a lot of change in the market, no ICO even conducts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: