Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4570 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:44:18 PM

Will you provide and build wallet for Android users in the future? Because many people who interest at crypto also used android for check and save their investment.
It would be nice, many are accustomed to mobile applications, it will have a positive impact on the popularity of the project.

Having your own wallet is not necessary.  You can agree with the already working application to add a coin and at the same time save money on developing your own.  So many are doing now.
Yes, you can save money on developing your own mobile application, which is certainly good, but if the project primarily solves the problems of security and anonymity, then you probably can’t do without the smartphone application itself.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:20:16 PM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimum? I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to support the project.
We need to wait for the moment when there will be information on the conduct of IEO.  As a rule, the minimum purchase amount is voiced only before the sale of tokens.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:01:36 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimum? I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to support the project.
We need to wait for the moment when there will be information on the conduct of IEO.  As a rule, the minimum purchase amount is voiced only before the sale of tokens.
I think that the exchange will not be the minimum amount. since it will be technically very convenient to buy tokens on exchanges.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:20:30 AM

I think that the exchange will not be the minimum amount. since it will be technically very convenient to buy tokens on exchanges.
wait for the launch of the network and announcements about IEO and then I will draw conclusions about this project.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:20:08 AM

the project looks just fine. I think he has every chance for it to be implemented. and I will follow the news from the company.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:50:31 AM

the project looks just fine. I think he has every chance for it to be implemented. and I will follow the news from the company.
still, you need to understand the advantages of this coin over others. That is, you need to understand why it will be in demand in the community.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:08:48 AM

still, you need to understand the advantages of this coin over others. That is, you need to understand why it will be in demand in the community.
technically, the project has many advantages. but I must be sure that the project will be implemented in the near future and will be implemented all that is written in white paper.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:31:11 AM

I would say that it is too early to draw any conclusions.  The project still does not stand out among the rest.  Yesterday I watched a roadmap and in May we should expect big news.  Based on the team’s work, it will be possible to draw any conclusions about the project’s prospects.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:09:04 AM

We highly recommend to read this article, Tele Coin is mentioned there also 👌

5 Pro-Community Governance Models of Cryptocurrencies

https://hackernoon.com/5-pro-community-governance-models-of-cryptocurrencies-3c793324677d
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:20:57 AM

I would say that it is too early to draw any conclusions.  The project still does not stand out among the rest.  Yesterday I watched a roadmap and in May we should expect big news.  Based on the team’s work, it will be possible to draw any conclusions about the project’s prospects.
The release of wallet versions for all supported platforms is scheduled for May. We'll see if the developers keep the promises.
May 2019 - Release of TELE wallet for MAC, Windows & Linux.
  Roll Eyes

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:29:52 AM

The best option for you at this point is to sell your technology to Facebook. Unless of course you have this technology. I do not see any community interest in your project.
Filatenw

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

The best option for you at this point is to sell your technology to Facebook. Unless of course you have this technology. I do not see any community interest in your project.
Many would have done so, but the sale of technology does not earn as much as on their own project.
Valeriiko

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

Of course, there are chances and they are great, especially in the growing market.
jusertvaz

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

Something seems to me that Facebook has enough money to develop its own blockchain. Moreover, having such a staff of excellent programmers and such a sum of money you can create a competitor for any of the top 10 cryptocurrencies. Wink

Artem57

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:28:10 PM

The release of wallet versions for all supported platforms is scheduled for May. We'll see if the developers keep the promises.
May 2019 - Release of TELE wallet for MAC, Windows & Linux.
  Roll Eyes
May ends in 10 days, but news about the official release of the wallet yet. Maybe the developers are preparing us a surprise , but it's not accurate information. May be the timing of the release was moved to a later time.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:35:59 PM

May ends in 10 days, but news about the official release of the wallet yet. Maybe the developers are preparing us a surprise , but it's not accurate information. May be the timing of the release was moved to a later time.
It seems to me that they are waiting for the right moment, until the situation in the market will be better than today
Filatenw

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:38:36 PM

It seems to me that they are waiting for the right moment, until the situation in the market will be better than today

It is likely, and I want to tell you - a good plan. Since investors are very active in the growing market.
Valeriiko

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:54:25 PM

It is likely, and I want to tell you - a good plan. Since investors are very active in the growing market.

The situation in the market is constantly changing, today it is growing, and tomorrow it falls again, I would not jump to conclusions.
jusertvaz

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:02:33 PM

The situation in the market is constantly changing, today it is growing, and tomorrow it falls again, I would not jump to conclusions.

The market first fell a long time, a few months later was in a state of rest. By all the laws of crypto right now should be growth. Only here till what time it continues until no one can say. It seems to me now again several months we will be in a state of rest and BTC will not exceed $ 10,000.

Artem57

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:07:14 PM

The market first fell a long time, a few months later was in a state of rest. By all the laws of crypto right now should be growth. Only here till what time it continues until no one can say. It seems to me now again several months we will be in a state of rest and BTC will not exceed $ 10,000.
No matter how much now is BTC . I began to notice that this spring began to appear a lot of interesting projects with a good idea. The introduction of a sales token on the IEO is positively affected, as investors became more confident in the project.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: