Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus [NXS] - The TAO Framework Tritium, Amine, and Obsidian  (Read 4159 times)
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:23:51 PM

Hello team, any good news about NXS ? price still undervalued now and after add to binance. is it time good to buy NXS or not ? I checked website roadmap was last updated on January 31, 2021. any info about next roadmap NXS ?

Zero sense in asking. The guy behind the original design and concept of Nexus has been sent to Thailand for crucifixion. His organs went to folsom fair and were sold on the whole to arab customers. In truth, I am myself tired of being here, of waiting for miracles to percolate. All that has been presented in this thread was just a concept with no serious undertaking behind it. Now, with all the FUD trickling, many cryptos are dying. Spending my sweat in these threads was a mistake I still cant forgive making.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 09:52:58 AM

New webpage for Nexus!

https://nexus.io

This project is a hidden gem in the sand. There are many projects contemporaneous with NEXUS, and most of them are dead. I love NEXUS's blockchain architecture. I'm glad they are developing the project towards the WEB 3.0 trend, but it seems the road map of this project is still long term. It may take a few more years to complete the project as planned. The project's roadmap still has a lot of work to do
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:30:10 PM

Very happy because patience to hold makes me profit, bought in december for $ 0.21 and now the price is around $ 0.46, hopefully there will be a big surprise from the team so that Nexus will soon enter the top 100 coinmarketcap.

TOP 100 is unthinkable. The NEXUS team is working at a slow pace, they need more funding to develop their product. However, I still see the positive from this blockchain that the source code is still updated continuously and there are a few DAPPs running on NEXUS. In the future, if this project is completed, maybe they will have many useful uses in practical applications with their three-dimensional chains.

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:44:30 PM

Written September 23 Thursday, Posted September 23 Thursday.........

INTRODUCTION:

This is a 2-Factor NEXUS Wallet Login Password and Tidecoin PRE-Quantum Wallet.dat OpenSSL ENC Fri-Manual

Tidecoin OpenSSL Command Line Encryption Instructions for Cloud Storage (Non-Post Quantum Encryption)  Also make sure Whole wallet Encryption is Enabled also!

PART:1

Encryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -e -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc

Decryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -d -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat

Hopefully Son the OpenSSL and PQ-Clean Github will support Post-Quantum Encryption Algo for the OpenSSL .ENC function for files!

For Full list of Variables type in Command Line Terminal using CTRL T to start Terminal

openssl enc --help

PART:2

For OpenSSL ENC function Passwords it is encouraged to use a generated Address from Tidecoin Wallet using the RipMd180 Encryption cypher to autogenerate the RANDOM Hash PASSWORD FOR US

Tidcoin Address

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATs

This TDC address is going to be the Base for our OpenSSL Encryption PassW*RD

PART:3

JUst run it through a RANDOM amount of Times AND Combine

Combine with other RIPMD180 generated Tidecoin ADDRESSES or other Crypto-Currency Wallet addresses you use for MULTI-FACTOR Authentication

This is the MINIMUM Amount of Encryption to use for Encrypting and then uploading a Wallet.dat file into the Cloud Storage or Decentralized Storage Platforms like FileCoin ect...........Chia..........

So if we used Our Tidecoin Generated Wallet with A Message Label it will become a lot easier to manage...............the Password for our Wallet.Dat file

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

So we just created a RANDOM 5 repeat Password for our OpenSSL ENC function

PASSWORD=

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

This is What is used to Set-Up 2 Facotor Nexus Password AND Pin Also

The NEXUS Wallet Username MUST be easy to remember as it's CaSe sEnSiTivE

However Remember this will TIE Permentantly your NEXUS wallet to a 2-Factor Authentication using your Tidecoin Generated Address if we used the same TDC coin Password for our NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

The only way to break the Tidecoin Wallet.dat file providing the Nexus Password is to Create a New Nexus Wallet and send the NEXUS to a Fresh Wallet this will break the Permenent Tidecoin Wallet.dat file from your NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

If you add MULTI-Factor using Tidecoin And BTC/NMC than it would be something like

NEXUS Wallet LOGIN

Username:

Nexus

Password:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Conversely

Password:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

MD180 x  5 =  900 Bit Long Password

After Encryption for 2-or More Onion Layers using Multi-TDC or BTC/NMC RIPMD180 Addresses for MULTI-FACTOR encryption

If your worried about torture to unfold your pass key, using MULTI-Facotor is the only way to not divulge the Key Pass.........

As once The Torture begins it's simple not possible for the Mind to Even Process it anymore as it is a matter of Stress level which cannot be achieved under torture conditions to produce the password Sequence

I really hope Tidecoin implements Falcon Signing Function so Anyone can Verify that this Post has not been altered from it's original form using my Tidecoin Address After I sign the Message on the Tidecoin Blockchain

It's best to only communicate using Signatures at the bottom of all communications so someone can use their Tidecoin Wallet to AUTHENTICATE the message has not been tampered with using Quantu

Remember Always keep COVID-1984 Away and Eat Chlorella Tablets and Distilled Water while Coding!

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:35:05 PM
Merited by estenity (1)

thanks to Vlad2Vlad

Maybe someone or other noticed that the "Entry" or Tidecoin Wallet.dat requires unique way to access it...............

Vlad2Vlad sparked the idea of using Namecoin..........Basically Namecoin allows using easy to REMEMBER .bit human readable names for our First Hop Onion Encryption

Basically the idea is Namecoin Explorer https://www.namebrow.se/ and search our Human Readable .Bit domains.....

These domains don't even need to be ours to use it can be a combination of some others

Doing a search for Army

https://www.namebrow.se/name/d/Army/

This lists all the record updates for this entry.........

The Name_New Transaction is all encoded into the Blockchain............

Here it shows the RipMD180 Address that we can use for our Password Base for our OpenSSL ENC Password

Basically we can choose from 3 different RipMD180 addresses from 2 different d/Army Namecoin .Bit entries

We could basically use the Transaction ID or Input Scripts or RipMD180 Name Coin Addresses

Obviously it can be as simple or complex as desired!

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 01:57:12 AM

thanks to Vlad2Vlad

Maybe someone or other noticed that the "Entry" or Tidecoin Wallet.dat requires unique way to access it...............

Vlad2Vlad sparked the idea of using Namecoin..........Basically Namecoin allows using easy to REMEMBER .bit human readable names for our First Hop Onion Encryption

Basically the idea is Namecoin Explorer https://www.namebrow.se/ and search our Human Readable .Bit domains.....

These domains don't even need to be ours to use it can be a combination of some others

Doing a search for Army

https://www.namebrow.se/name/d/Army/

This lists all the record updates for this entry.........

The Name_New Transaction is all encoded into the Blockchain............

Here it shows the RipMD180 Address that we can use for our Password Base for our OpenSSL ENC Password

Basically we can choose from 3 different RipMD180 addresses from 2 different d/Army Namecoin .Bit entries

We could basically use the Transaction ID or Input Scripts or RipMD180 Name Coin Addresses

Obviously it can be as simple or complex as desired!

seems interesting, can you develop a little ?
any specificity for nexus, or could it be a more general method ?
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:47:45 PM

Not sure what your question is?

But yes Nexus Specifically using this Method of Namecoin, will ELIMINATE the need for 2-Factor Wallet.dat Nexus Login and keep it's Tritium Qualities, but still use very hard to crack Password and Pin

There are lots of uses for 2-Factor Login, but using the other method and losing the Wallet.dat would cause lock out of Nexus Wallet as would forgetting how the Namecoin Sequence for your Nexus Password and Pin

Jaykay21

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:04:11 PM

where can I buy nexus? I dont see it on uniswap or sushiswap

nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 10:24:51 PM

where can I buy nexus? I dont see it on uniswap or sushiswap

NXS is not cross chain compatible and you will not find it on any DEX because its not as useful as ETH.

You have to use CEX.

AFAIK, the lead developer has no interest in cooperating with other chains so seeing it on a DEX, other than its own, is highly unlikely in the future.

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 08:34:07 PM

In a few Weeks or Months the Next Nexus update will include a built in Exchange to the Wallet...........

Along with integrated API for DEX exchanges tied to Nexus blockchain using their Username/Pin login for exchanges

Will people create it???  Probably not, as no much interest in secure blockchains even after Polygon/Matic hack it's up to almost 2 dollars a coin............Money gets Printed From Federal Reserve or other Central Banks, the feed system never trickles down to the bottom.............Notice things that BREAK easy like MATIC are supported heavily......WHY?  It's not hard to figure out...............

Bitcoin gained liquidity from Silk Road and other speculators early on................BitInstant ect............

Nexus.io follow the Twitter Feed their is a Demo on Youtube about the Built in Exchange coming..........

The first Release will be only Full Contract Execution later will allow partial execution of Orders/Contracts.......each order is basically a smart contract

Binance used to be the Exchange to use but yes lots of fake churn there, and now they are a regulated exchange so they don't allow Anon Accounts anymore..........

Lots of odd things surrounding Binance lately and over the years, but they are mostly reliable, but I would not trust them with an ID Card..........Fake ID Cards probably too easy to spot, but maybe some have success that way..........And Crypto ID's probably all get checked against some InterPol Database of some sort.......

Realistically if you don't want to use ID Card to sign up on Binance there is no where to buy Nexus until Nexus Tritium ++ release soon...........

I tried just going to Binance and since they locked out Anon Accounts using modified Firefox doesn't even allow the Login Screen, so probably just Google Chrome Geared Website ect.......

I honestly have not much idea what to expect for the built in exchange, until it's released but I am hoping there is Cross Chain support like Doge/NXS and BTC/NXS exchange built into the Nexus App............but I am not sure what to expect really!

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 11:46:16 AM
Merited by nightandday (1)

Not sure what your question is?

But yes Nexus Specifically using this Method of Namecoin, will ELIMINATE the need for 2-Factor Wallet.dat Nexus Login and keep it's Tritium Qualities, but still use very hard to crack Password and Pin

There are lots of uses for 2-Factor Login, but using the other method and losing the Wallet.dat would cause lock out of Nexus Wallet as would forgetting how the Namecoin Sequence for your Nexus Password and Pin

No one is asking u about ur opinion. No one is saying anything. In fact no one is present in this thread. I write obituaries for living and I will have ur Tritium surname front the magazine that we issue. I also want a cut from what coin earns from transaction fees. Since it is a cross chain incubator it must be similar to polkadot. The traffic is allowed in one direction only, from newly connected chains to Tritium chain and not vise versa. This is because value people lock on their chains to collateralize the action performed on Tritium chain is stolen and then flows directly to the pockets of founders.
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:16:35 AM

Whatever you and MostlyGhostly are Morons, not worth talking to anyway!

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 03:39:02 PM

Slack members can join telegram. I can not say I do understand why he dumped slack though. Why would someone close the group, whats good in that. Hes been having tantrums recently but does not allow him much leeway in how hes been compocting himself. The fate of nexus is decided. It is now suspended, totally devoid of vitality with only couple diehards huddling together to buzz random shit through.
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:50:25 PM

Slack members can join telegram. I can not say I do understand why he dumped slack though. Why would someone close the group, whats good in that. Hes been having tantrums recently but does not allow him much leeway in how hes been compocting himself. The fate of nexus is decided. It is now suspended, totally devoid of vitality with only couple diehards huddling together to buzz random shit through.

Slack, Telegram and any other venue is NOT safe to be ANON............Go to reddit Or Twitter where there is a history that other users can follow rather than your private club channels draining developers time..............

The main problem is Centralized Chinese pools with very bad documentation on how to run the Mining Software even with the new mining group adding updated code, the clarity of how to actually run the miners on Linux is vague and unappealing.......The POS makes it not as big an issue..........I have mined this years ago without issue

But the lack of Exchanges that DON'T require ID's to trade is the biggest hurdle for any price discovery..........Binance seems to churn lots of volume but it's not legit volume........

Nexus should apply to get listed on TradeOgre or create a decentralized exchange using the Nexus Login API

Namecoin .bit Exchanges should hopefully pop up next year with Tor Browser .bit Integration into the Alpha Tor Browser

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 03:10:35 AM

https://explorer.nexus.io/

Only 2 of the top 100 Trust Nodes use Falcon Signatures and Public Keys to generate blocks securing Nexus

Nexus is NOT Quantum Secure as Promoted however it's easily done!

This can be fixed by finding .Nexus or if using Windows I don't know wherever, probably Bill Gates Basement is where your nexus.conf file is stored add the line

falcon=1

This activates Falcon Cryptography in Nexus and in the future it's all that is needed to upgrade cryptography

So after checking through the code the major flaw of Nexus is that each key is easily linked through Owner addresses tie into Sigchains transparently!

Tidecoin has a big edge this regard as each generated Falcon Private Key is not Related to a Master Signature Chain...........Nexus needs to Anonymize this aspect of the Signature Chain ASAP........

However Tidecoin is tied into 1 major exchange linked to Phone App to trade!  Phone is easy to GPS link to each Tidecoin Address!

Tidecoin major hole is the whole wallet encryption and where to store the wallet.dat file and that it's old satoshi code that will regenerate it's seed keys every 25 transactions which makes it even easier to lose your keys even if you have backups!

This data was obtained using the Nexus block explorer!

https://explorer.nexus.io

Nexus Sigchain Blockhash using Falcon signatures

fc9c3dbc1d488135636245291dfef8556c7f5638a1d2dc0c5472f4cef3d6b1cb0c29262109efa7f 2ed6c4ddedeb8690cdc6585af0f24d8954672ec479a95bcc74aff99b268e43a644263d7f6902b4e 2313d8edbb95ca6b6f2bd8bdd69e5f30c24647a69088533260e7961a0cbebfd106d8bf11d871cce 3c832d6001f73afaa68

Tidecoin PrivKey

6YTbdUuEy7S9hTRYsuzagJf3ZjVba53g5dXk3c5v4GBVbNnoYzsvRX1dhzrVy8mx2ybZWPYP7NZC5Px tYcngMafq8sJ7ViBFQg4ELkYt58vXarUuKRpPmyvALcnCU5bizLU4FfWeyRBcJmv94X7DawQnBwo7ie mcbH5CGBGQLXKFF6PHG94hmX3NNKwPtdnsoFrEK9EiHVFPJNXTfvTc5carpYsLBwAA4VX3ygRJkGZgK jL5oRPA5Gek66p5rvSFGaiKZ7MrootgrYk2YvXQRUSSdKovHYT7Btz6AKGxWdgbae5LDrg13nNh4K87 vXn1zdmRWWMBf12adFq9o2LEE1MDMAV7iPvaLLMgGZeVEtNuCVQcQ6WcgCvoCMZxNAsTXkKkYhR49e5 ikHKiQo4717kPVmiiDqmeKdBQmKypCNJd9e8q2NqaFiRcGzy6fXjXM5ykGbQaXa9T8gscSwbyYk6LCc aAMDYxiaQFu2jPUXRBk6VU2U3SYALzYGQfb3jRQmAuTrJbEkgMDz2cL1XZkjfAPKv6UBm6GJNVunozd oX4Bv2Eo1mPrGCNKWRiGMagvnqtGjczvTrSoC3KBX6NRv8ysp4eR8wGMgncaotf2u7y6TxH3mXvygom A3adFAJDUpfhiJdKzcDuoXHxVC933bhCs7Ux9GNrTJ3TFSZjLtJWmDZneJxaS9N6UbtHtRc7FaWqBTn Ekix4TpaTkq5HbKzL7a6iuyz15H87HnyC7iTAU5ptnFEdcrpaS6e5hvhzUHSF1SJom42MuJD7dqVmm4 BcYPZeEVXRBNni7Lc47Zque78AL9hWJLXc4UaVhQchSonZrkKjMQrFXZAjoCYVABAbzLMuB3awCx33k 324iTQSL2UmAjRd3M3CYm6JtoCtfJmuACTeXCkfNntBUq9hqsLuua3vVJ2krzRcGC3YjQa7KvSMZgHw 8rFhJi9miVvueJkp7JcfHcBxTaR7gxWTFCqexR5o8RmNS1F3Rf29sXjaXzkzJrbafUmvRJuyGACBQPR sTRuecp4sJMJFCSpRAZdZYfoGCdTHECaePuEd5EAHbJNAeXE1dPKiYYBvKYXsjJ3ePJNtNyif2fKnuB yCD6NfSWfpHBjDRDQoG8Fv9SBh67DANnDuG4yDWsd5uiPap6aTrnWJURWYVCoRHSFCUWrJWvhseNwqR eUyAsufe5gQWHf1iVPftjXQ4DBpgnFhsGvtkZdKvzv55YAwtwnTmro6JxARca7YMehVbPpdAiom956Z z2bXTH7ugPfLjHUcTxvniAjut77czTJFXffa2Z7dKrrenNwmcdtW6X926Q3FfxZHiqPPoH1XFe521B9 jRzqHm6UVVQzAtArss4mW3rBSVBTCRWht8iddwEasex8c4dWBvZ2oqiwBwjGRAjU1ceGyX5V5Swqd7y pPNXUhT3wZoSfsmDopwy4LSD4WJPvGThqpjSW8AXycpwZuixNtBy29wY5kV837WcE8u2DmGCo7NX2c2 bN8kij5GRDaJAVCYKNu6Wpq5r7wLL7YRaKLgePLdcgUKinodqFfYEFrDJKYrvfPMEH8nbgZKVBF2LkR AHJpvgyy4dAAfhqknLRWvoDqKzdowQk89i1QS45dS8A8SmM5hafqUkirysJ1T3JB2XezpWR19u3v53X ghuMuV5BsDpC7prKj2Uvhxevb2qB6hGs9rswZwDG7vp874wpx1YLJxokgRJZLeMnGpTDe7Q31jACfDV ANXqh3uZzsDH7B4tVVzh3p4oX1K67f7Q2n8EkC1bPjkRGTWrizGq1PQeEepuR2p3uCiNFZRbxuNuXeT TrSLbFfC77oqNvs7hZLjLbJpDZ2RiZiYseBbDxHhEENYq5wymcokYFZ1Lr7x98zyRewPxnfuF4kTNPp PsrLP6x6LCvzyie5AxnGWZ9gzZHDFbf7Cu2bsLQsZ1hfghDX4m9p9iiwZNivLUxk5Err9mBqEapF6UR tjiKsuaRikVbQ7bJAii58eTw22HHQXichadZpvPiJydz4giNRATGSEe6AJczbMvK4W5VWrJ6XDcyotJ 7Y8qwC988NXtDmEZVctQvFZ8kWAqi1yS1VjaWwEMuQGfv62uhKU7wVSTfoRQqACymLuRRzzYU2xA5sX Xt5Ez7L2hi32HArLbwdeKNmr2ptFJ1oojrbkxLwxvAJXrCoihfnxfJ3yfCzHnJmSmnor65ct7taQpHF HTmmAxwTSoGzVGaYuLMPwcHFsWj9jg8NkGcAyP896EitiHLZTbsYdspAGFLHBEXFEy7QcBFkiNswsB2 Qf1P9NiuruYzabTXZv4GCycFCAjPQkmv1Me3rNj9DUUuUczMY1wegJUuMmb2aaTUw4myYE1pE73kwsm ZsBhFzXUYhdkEkcB9TNc2oEiMt8KnCNsJacB8Y16vSvaEJPypJEMwSysBHhS2uycwJeShu5TTP5FMjC GqJ9PYnJFaU3TBVGPwkFPo5SxJWHWAZof2FHbobCjpunXicVYBpxr4CYStLMzekrxtkRvHvDLxHcnVx LDQChs5cmTuG9ZJMEVGthNxH45hukZscB2yVQjMjLFLhP8YenXJSTDLXn38RtTyNGqe2GB8FFVCJho7 7T5jji69axrVLRVa2GGytkhQES77y9HCuw2wdvFW99AkD46rmDSMNSYngbpNicbE5zsHHDt9yeV18iJ J3DMxLnZaTuYXxT7rxyzBpWa8YFHEGbqiw1DHHTSej5H1FTPSbvTY8Apfhi28n9xgrjyEnuCb2D6v7U i1PY5SriEGwYNZjf5CZyMS2TWiEmUNQ9pP6cPYyrJPsKzYJsu4HRuNm4JwUZMfM4kWXCcerehf82DkL mCaz8tn4jqWprBumMgF5rw5k4LwAzQZmwCsmtUPZdoPyPrdZiHE8EAFQGc1vJvGb2NPGujKigV8ugpp tFBfUB7L6HTvXs1npjTCFitR1P98UHbGkRoVPeSETYX9cA5BhPxvWWjhQe1Q

Nexus Falcon Public Key

0982369204b06fc46e92cf84d24b6fbf42f251d9205f9d781bc152693b4dc0bca7b6619e92e147a 52527a1113ef31b03c2c88fcabf9284503a40e97ff417169649700c8a8a80f0189a47e39585c386 cd7d3669601cb488f751cd8cb4219ee7318ae48d513d758485540914bc02f85f441d40e893991ad 029b53c4e975e69ec3f4177a032c7fa45d09697a629db92f54c786810fba9096ef38add4030ac5b 883fca87460642c4da96e293360f88c2debfb432da5add8b7232ac66fa3ac82ba5c87b12434b335 2442e1a939b60114e0823d30720433c412a8568bc780621b1a316cb19c5df6add024598f08691c0 86f437f94917ce837793bc42c38914c3a4baa257c40dedb18c3fe3c9ee077345481324caf774a93 1417b6822b106f38437a4437fb96ed5aa9943619e29743f89f95e4e8c9a4d0f7f9a2a1eab3811d7 3a514561e8162c4968b3e7d7c137365a8c9a15210269657447460c619c0cc18453120bbb3df0698 6cb25938cbbd7c14179a2ea61ba671f6ebcdead92d9ed24b786a7e3df17f501acf8d0ee60095b6d b5930555069cdac67bd04f3db9fdd9574d691fba952692695fde94d26e345506969dcad798722bf 14e6174009be6c94b3adff6e34d764ce4ddb8da944caba18360d3cd8b6929dab39fdea57ef9b8f2 b8a5fe73a1f29398a5bf66d5bc73ea646c2e9a9b036a83556c8df336f54573b0f1b7d72688ca3da 8c4f68341f302154b191e2fcf8f1427c67e5702a9dae2da2a43a2a75c2b112307871c1eca04ae4e 1b53f206cb9c9131426e1c271f06d042395906a220610c3c53332b2cdc8ee67b27720cf46f6c04c 8ba89b0a2657aa1a39ef84f6de6c611c81e7069d1b5169bd7875587e925cce5a361605bc9eb7d0e 3c9d593a599455e217a7eaebb74226a454394d2d6c858043cac95331edb848655cdc5edd144a6f5 5eab15aed859a04c7a795cc17424e270669418951ab299c85c3274e1d230bbad1b438e1a31d49fd 308324cc9a40fc79309c526c9441a72218908606139bffd4b7bcbe07c819ef846269139ab8c868b 475ab872193ff305cf4c6c626a402a12ecb0ee3fe712d43014b90b5711a4479be66db052cd8a7a9 e3baab411e17f21aa821bc3e467d69bf696a0321bcea4b21ddc9763e291c99601b0ac6cd470b8d1 61aa6895d0199e6c1039befbd3dc181304fbeb27a2e1b8cd3042d4c91e4bae5a18b418d1305ee26 a4fa93a92ddc2b559074b5854f853b11d7770e448681c863f2241a83

Nexus Falcon Signature

5917392fad324c1865d1c1ad7eaa5ec7d44f8504868bce0d1238a28175b450a761d7589ec1b5ced 4af0130f7f24fdff57fb1efdffcecd02f0370d41140140a8f72019f26eefffefd70340b6fb40130 a9f2e08419ee3400afe6084fa8f330930f51c0053fd10250f8fde0a6fc6f5c07407d0f6187f4e10 b0b0175f6207002403affff99fb6f9c0600b1fe50ebf2e0550f7e570fb0d8090f74ff9ff1f87efe 07b01bf49134fe7ff1fd2120e92ff80bf07a01afc0096e54ed0f3cfda044000fe8fdc01906cfc3e ddffdf0a09af03ef21470b601d045fcfeb603afbefc80780a001a09a02ffc601413ef3c01bf77f9 1f5600b09df1602019e06efd402c0bafbf04a0ccfb30ea1520b4fba08b083ff3fb5036014f39191 f6507defbf2c05cf6cfc5feffce08ffdafeefeffdbf98fa109400af8ff8afe4f3bfc2fef04bfe9f e601607f147ed9f14e5e01d09019014a022ee801306f1570d2f9fee4f06f0700607404904f093fa f071f93111fb701a02df5305fe8e09bf2afe91ef14afb40090bfecafdafa303403409002502f1d8 f6d02a1a1fae024f6af06038024f9bf1319df5cfa10651110b6f98134f7a25ffe3f7803af3aebdf adf7c0ef171060fef04be9af3dfc718807d072fea022175fcc0820f4ee4e69f16fa7ff7019f08ec c11208ffdbf26eb8f5fed8fc7075fdb0c1f7303fef400efd60a3f69050f5efbb085f3a076fcf034 eebff5fc90bc0d5fa404a027f36f5802ef02fc1fbef10138f6cf8ef8809008a0320eff42f930b2e f901e0c1f39f76fbdff50c30570b4069fb601208712ff650a600110bfeb08b0a500901c0f5023fb c04bf77010fc9fdd012ff8ffaf500faf95faefc70480d0012f15f0113301a0b8efafb60daf9bf9b 0e5f5412a08af55f0af410e5f61046f3d137f8614c01601bfb1efc0860b104e06dfa4fe6fc2fb61 44fa513e03b090f82016151eeb0da00cf5f040036fd9fda0bbff1f12f79095084047f7a027f15e2 b0a70feefa0520900c4019054fcb046f87144046006f670ad0b71c3025e88f65f7e09ffa00a7f15 fce03e0210e3142f60e9802ff91fa7f300270b9ffc00e07214a03a043f6b07ceec011017fdefe50 2d0d00f108f073eb800f0def261b3072ee806b

Nexus Blockhash Non-Falcon

fce4d18d30b8e46b9d06fd9b0d9186273c6c9332c31a8aebfd598b3bb6bea0a5ba769194a1a047f 273772049211eef99ae9356d69d58a27b793c0d1570f74077e9885cedff3d6f218d64024c28ed32 fc0e3c3842267880d0b9b2b0b9433c6e2ffbaeeb0461c3fce57125902ed2ee781381c112493cb27 c2a87e968409ec29c4f

Nexus Non-Falcon Public Key

0289e36fb348f0b0e9abb4cf9a789b8a8da6fdbab79e65ec8970c7c48971548cb1260e03eaa6b7a c44ab99f7e390900b27c12a647cd533973011ddc250c6e16ebe

Nexus Non-Falcon Signature

308184024014207faf5e02e4dda0281805d22a298a796b58981e719bf3a1a240086a44c2dfc1096 ddf2e695bb6aff8988e619974835f8ca0194873fc885ebf0a66b21344bb024044d2743780b45811 d45a7b867396ac1e5bfa8bd7f857deb6b23c2e132367f86e31fabf6c2164a86e9477c4e8ec0318e 81c7c203fa6cd4cff63dd4356bce9e3a2

So here you see the Blockhash is the same keccak-512 I think hash and Falcon signatures start out with 59........and Non-Falcon signatures start out with 30............

Tidecoin signature function does not work, but it's easy to verify Tidecoin keys using dumpprivkey that it uses falcon for the critical Private keys!

While staking Nexus it generates a new Public Key and Signature Keypair however the address owner needs some anonymization of other Addresses generated by a Sigchain!

aeonwise

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:44:03 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2022, 10:57:02 AM by aeonwise

Nexus Tritium++ update coming. This update has seen a complete overhaul of the API, this makes development faster and easier in the future.  

The new things that you will see with this update is listed below:
5.1 Update:
1. Query DSL
2. Contract Templates
3. Templated API
4. Object Modelling
5. Dynamic Indexing Services
6. Profiles API, Sessions API and Register API
7. P2P marketplace API
8. Complete API overhaul, performance is multiples faster
9. Operators such as sum, sdev, array, etc.
10. Recursive sorting and filtering
11. Data modelling such as unique, array, etc.
12. -safemode for key generation security
13. -autotx for background processing
14. -client mode support for mobile wallet

Anyone interested to try the 5.1 new API's can fire up a private node and test it out here https://github.com/Nexusoft/LLL-TAO/tree/merging-sessions.
aeonwise

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:51:55 AM

Nexus has a new explorer interface, check it out at https://explorer.nexus.io/

It also integrates the Nexus testnet and this version give you a lot more info on the network metrics, tokens issued, trustlist, richlist, namespaces and global names registered.
aeonwise

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:06:48 AM

Nexus has created a full fledged documentation for developers. This documentation has been done by the Interactions team, one of the Ambassador DAO arms.

The link to the documentation: https://devdocs.nexus-interactions.io/

The docmentation will help you to understand how easy it is to build on Nexus using API's, how to run CLI nodes for mainnet, testnet and as a private node. We have a full section dedicated to explaining the API calls with code snippets. 

If anyone needs help with building on Nexus, please join the Nexus Developers telegram channel and we will do our best to answer all your queries. Link: https://t.me/NexusDevelopers
NexusFlavor

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2022, 04:45:40 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2022, 04:56:52 PM by NexusFlavor

It's too bad all the Swap services were tied to Binance

Help me vote Nexus to get listed on SouthXchange

type NXS to find the listing request

https://main.southxchange.com/Home/Vote#new-coins=

That is something like .16 BTC

Lets try to sprout a new Leaf

Binance is criminal IMO, as they made all the small timers force sell their Nexus who didn't run Nodes, while maybe using Binance staking service, but as they say Murphy's Law, anything that can possibly fail will inevitably do so........or something like that.......

https:tradeogre.com if Devs can try get listed there using the New Profiles feature as they pretty much only list Privacy type coins..........IDK how to get listed there but maybe Devs can try

There is literally no where I can buy NXS ATM.............

Bittrex requires a LIVE Selfie which is too degrading

Crypto.com is like a Phone App and sign up using Desktop is not possible to bypass the Captcha using VPN

All swap services were tied to Binance, and are now down

Routelay seems to always throw some error when I try using credit card for $200 bucks, maybe they were tied to Binance too IDK?Huh

SouthXChange and TradeOgre are the places to get listed, chasing the Magic Dragon only works for the Magic Dragon not for the ones chasing it...........if you understand
NexusFlavor

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 09:42:15 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2023, 10:57:42 PM by NexusFlavor

Anyone Investigating this?  I have a few other old Twitter Posts from certain people as well claiming even more nefarious things they have already done!

https://freeimghost.net/i/FcIqHVSX0AEKpzf.oFjXW

https://freeimghost.net/i/FcIppaiXoAArzWN.oFtY0

Nexus is Listed on https://TradeOgre.com

SouthXchange listing seems slow since Aeonwise I heard jumped ship and attacked internal systems ect.........but it's settled now and moving forward here!

New Update Release Soon!

https://freeimghost.net/i/oFKFG

https://freeimghost.net/i/462efadfm3MEME270323-1.oFzfC

https://freeimghost.net/i/Ft8CrYcWcA0TrIx.oFa6D

I just learned Nexus being a US company could be charged under the "Trading with the Enemy Act" by trading and doing Business with the CCP Binance Crypto Front Organization!

That Second Image was Pulled from Twitter was Binance Tweet or Message IDK which showing the odd decision processing the Decision to delist NXS from Binance and Tank all the Users who Staked their Nexus on Binance Staking Service forcing them all to Sell as no one wanted Nexus anymore if it wasn't listed on Binance the #1 Exchange in the World!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: