Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in IEO BITTREX?  (Read 1613 times)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:51:16 AM

IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.
Agree basically IEO and ICO is almost same. in IEO, Exchanger has the entire power to manipulate the price and the coins. That's why the coins can be sold in just a second.
Just like IEO, ICO is more risky to invest because it's a new project and we don't know what they do on behind. As the saying goes "We can't trust people on the first meet."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:07:18 AM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO
This was a warning sign but you ignored it. Even if your love for Bittrex emotionally blinded you to reasoning, you could have bought the first IEO (VBK) when the price dropped abysmally after the IEO than buy the new IEO. Well, for me, even though I believe IEOs are way better than  ICOs, I still know all isn't well yet with IEOs. I would rather buy an IEO from Binance only if I were to buy at all because it's the most secured exchange at the moment.

I officially quit playing IEO and returned to the traditional trade coin ,
Quitters don't win and winners don't quit.

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me.
I am not sure anyone would want to throw their winning strategy at you like that without you putting in the works. Work on your mindset first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 06:22:24 AM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Life is not like a dream ,
I bought 0.73 btc and cut to 0.15 btc .

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

You look at me and draw new lessons.

SAY BYE IEO and BITTREX .

One of the most difficult thing is comprehending your rivals

Bittrex does not understand the ieo game
They have miserable flopped their lines and missed out real big

I doubt if any project will be willing to use their platform for an ieo
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:03:03 AM

IEO not that bad i think, yeah surely every IEO on a famous exchanger will definitely run out because of very good euphoria and also they think when the coin is sold out, there will definitely be many who are interested in the coin price will be very high. but what happened was that the price dropped even more probably because many of them sold coins they bought at cheap prices. so when I buy in IEO, I suggest doing research on the coins sold on the website

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:09:42 AM

IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.
Agree basically IEO and ICO is almost same. in IEO, Exchanger has the entire power to manipulate the price and the coins. That's why the coins can be sold in just a second.
Just like IEO, ICO is more risky to invest because it's a new project and we don't know what they do on behind. As the saying goes "We can't trust people on the first meet."
IEO and ICO are the same thing, at the beginning of ICO it was also legit because there were many who reached hardcap even during pre-ico, but now there are many ICOs that have been a year and haven't reached the softcap.

..........///....../////..........
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:08:22 AM

It seems that IEO's will quickly efface than ICO's, with the bad news and ugly experiences this early will make a lot of persons disinterested in it, I have wanted to buy the ocean IEO on Bittrex but on a second thought, I didn't and Goin through their whitepaper and website I was not convinced. The annoying thing is that these IEO place price so high that they get dumped quickly on exchanges, a token that its real value is not up to 0.01$ will be selling for 0.1$ during IEO

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:24:26 AM

Because they freeze my account it is still difficult to believe IEO from bittrex but Bittrex is an exchange that has a good reputation and has been a market leader, unfortunately they are too strict to apply the rules so that traders are left behind and make me move to hitbtc, binance, okex and so on.
Saf1211

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

Bittrex has been a stable platform for years however seen a downside in customer acquisition with the likes of Binance popping up.
Maybe a good IEO 5-/50 on this one.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:32:54 AM

I bought around 0.01 BTC with that OCEAN IEO by Bittrex, and just because I missed it, it was dumped to a very low price. It became 0.003 BTC. It's not a great thing to experience and I think I would't invest with that unless I would be able to catch the time everyone would sell. I think that's just how it is going to work and will work.

Bittrex is one of the oldest and most trusted exchanges in the crypto space. They are a good exchange with a track record of success across the globe, of course, their IEOs are to be trusted. I haven't seen anyone complain about ill practices or getting scammed by participating in IEOs on bittrex. I strongly think they can be trusted.
It's not the exchange that should be the blame, but the people investing in it and selling the moment it goes live with trading. That's just the reality.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
futurelab

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

"Unexpected  and yet life must go on if you think that it's not your luck to keep proceeding with IEO's then go and move on dealing with trading, existing coins that have a good future."

I would add that it's always harder to find new coins with a goal and a real scope. But experience is important. Who didn't lose some money dealing with crypto?
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:12:48 AM

this is really very painful, even the IEO in bittrex is the same as the other ico. is it really true that we have had difficulty earning profit from buying coins at ICO / IEO?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:16:14 AM

As you see what happened with the last 2 IEOs on Bittrex, I decided to quit Bittrex and never comeback. Since 2018 I realize that Bittrex is not a good exchange anymore. Low volume, low liquidity, supper slow KYC process and customer support. They did like they were trying to be the worst exchange.

I strongly agree, in the last few months I started to think again about trading on the exchange because it was hampered by a very slow KYC process. And now I hear a lot of complaints from many people who suffered losses due to participating in the IEO something that cannot be accepted.
IVEXO

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:18:57 AM

After receiving loads of emails from bittrex telling me various reasons why I should participate in bittrex ocean protocol ieo; I concluded that bittrex has lost it

They have missed out on the ieo game entirely and need to learn
thaliaand

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:29:57 AM

IEO and ICO are the same thing, at the beginning of ICO it was also legit because there were many who reached hardcap even during pre-ico, but now there are many ICOs that have been a year and haven't reached the softcap.
I agree. IEO and ICO basicly are the same, only the method that different, which is crowdfunding held in exchange and the other one on private website. One of IEO's advantages is the token/coin of the conducted will surely listed on the exchange. But in regard of the price after the IEO event, there is no quarantee that it will not be dumped. So, this is still business matter that exchanges may get more profit by using this strategy. Listing and coin offering process in one package with certain fee, and all will be handled by the exchange.
jinkyyy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:45:12 AM

The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO
This was a warning sign but you ignored it. Even if your love for Bittrex emotionally blinded you to reasoning, you could have bought the first IEO (VBK) when the price dropped abysmally after the IEO than buy the new IEO. Well, for me, even though I believe IEOs are way better than  ICOs, I still know all isn't well yet with IEOs. I would rather buy an IEO from Binance only if I were to buy at all because it's the most secured exchange at the moment.

Quitters don't win and winners don't quit.

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me.
I am not sure anyone would want to throw their winning strategy at you like that without you putting in the works. Work on your mindset first.

Thanks you sir , work hard and play hard .

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

IEOs are becoming a big thing in everyone's thought. But the strongness of IEO depends on exchange. That is, the stronger the exchange, the better the IEO will gain. For example, look at binance.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

I did not trust and did not buy an IEO on Bittrex right after the RAID incident, which shows that they are not professional, careful in selecting projects.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

First IEO is not 100% gives you a good return so you need to be careful every single moves you will do, sorry for your lose OP I dont ever try the IEO of Bittrex since I'm only trade in Binance exchange site next time you need to be careful because no guarenty you will earn in IEO always remember to set stop loss 2% of your buy order, but personally I dont ever trust IEO its better to be safe than to day sorry in the end like what hapoen to you OP.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:53:16 AM

I think after VBK and OCEAN, Bittrex will not conduct any more IEOs, and I think no one wants to buy an IEO on Bittrex anymore.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

If the purpose of investment is to multiply your money and don't care about process or development they why don't you just invest on HYIP? I don't and never promoting HYIP, but a perception about flipping money with investment is a totally wrong. A price should be in the same level of development process. If the price is overvalued than it's just a hype which can burst anytime and make people lose.

Bittrex is a good exchange, was my favorite exchange until 2017 and it's not end yet, they make sure that investors are investing on a safe project and not a scam one built by hype.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██